Seducing His Father Ch. 03

Story Info
She continues her liaison with her boyfriend's father...
10.2k words
4.83
8k
4
1

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters in all of my stories are over eighteen and legal adults in all sexual situations.

****

Seducing His Father

Chapter Three

Holly leapt away from Ropes, though a skunk like her could not have seemed guiltier in the moment, heart pounding, blood roaring in her ears. The skunk's green hair clung damply to her soaked fur, not having dried out all that much in either the sauna or the steam room, though she could not have said she was even comfortable in her own skin and fur at that moment, pussy throbbing, Ropes' tentacle creeping up and up and up...

The demon sat back with a smirk, rasping his pink tongue over his black lips, the cougar's pale eyes glinting with a glee that only those close to him would know and understand. His tentacles slunk back under the cover of their jostling bodies, undulating gently, as the spa employee poked his head in, blinking as if he was not quite expecting to see them there.

"Oh!" The meerkat blushed and rubbed the back of his neck, quivering in his uniform. "So sorry, I thought... Well..."

The skunk squirmed. What had he heard? How much had he seen as he opened the door? They weren't in private there! Despite the fact that they had almost been caught in the act, his tentacle teasing lusciously over her pussy-lips, pressed up close, Holly's heart raced for far more illicit reasons, wet between the thighs as she fought back the urge to press up to the cougar all over again. There was so much at stake and yet he was irrevocably intoxicating in a way that had her head pounding, skin crawling, sweating as she lustfully yearned for him even above his very own son who she was dating.

"We can leave if it needs to be cleaned," Ropes said smoothly, rising and gesturing for Holly to follow as if they were just two guests at the spa like any others. "Come on, Holly, I'm sure Hiss is missing you."

His words rasped out with a tint of longing and Holly shivered, head trying to slip back to bare her throat, wanting him even then. Fuck the meerkat - she'd have him and feel what he was really like at long last, damn it! But Ropes had more control than her in a moment that was too rapidly spinning out of control, taking her firmly by her upper arm as he led her back to his wife and his son, the cougar that looked so much like him bar the reddish tinge to his fur.

Of course, her boyfriend was none the wiser, kissing and cuddling and even wickedly grinding up against her in the seclusion of the pool, water lapping, ripples hiding their cheekiness from view. But Holly could not and would not deny that her heart pounded very much for another at that time, her attention elsewhere, wondering just when the older cougar's tentacles would snake out of nowhere and give her those lusciously teasing caresses that she still yearned for so badly. It was her lead, of course, and her choice, but it still didn't seem like a choice that should, technically, have been made.

Holly shook her head, in the back seat of the car with Hiss as Fyr drove them home, happy and dry after their spa day, though there had been no treatments while they made good use of the facility. Considering it was a family event, Holly supposed it was nice that she'd been included but there was something more salacious still waiting in the wings for her. Whether she had intended to push things so far or not, there could never again be a return to neutral for her and Ropes, her lips parted even then as if she was imagining his strong mouth on hers, how his kisses tasted...

"Hey, what's on your mind?"

Startled from her daydream, Holly blushed furiously.

"Oh, n-nothing."

Hiss wasn't buying that but there was no suspicion in his gaze, only the flirt of a tease, poking her in the side as she squealed and tried to playfully arch away from him.

In the front seats, however, Ropes sat back, a tentacle idly sliding over his wife's thigh as Fyr squirmed, glancing back at her adult son and his girlfriend.

"Ropes," she murmured, smoke curling very faintly from her nostrils. "What's got you so randy and worked up? You haven't wanted to do it for a while..."

But she was more than amenable to a little sly play from her husband and even managed to slink her own tail around, resting it across the centre console so that she could tease between her husband's legs. Whereas the length of it was thick, she was not particularly dextrous, though it was still enough for him to grunt in the back of his throat and push up into her touch with a low, throaty chuff of breath, shaft swelling, wanting the attention. He could have attention whenever he wanted it, of course, whether that was with his wife or someone else, but the illicit nature of something flying under the radar (this time of his son's and Holly's) was more delicious than the demon could resist the temptation of.

It was no wonder he wanted Holly, the thrill of the chase exciting him, though it was not as if he didn't get some sex from his wife. A demon of lust, after all, needed to satisfy his needs in more ways than one and Ropes eyed up his fetching piece of a wife as she smirked at him, eyes dancing. But the scenario had played itself out time after time again between them and, sadly, he knew too that she would soon tire of the game, perhaps even saying that she ached too much after swimming for a couple of hours to even do anything when they got home.

But that was okay. Ropes smirked, eyes glowing. He would take what he needed from another willing partner.

Back at home, Fyr groaned and rubbed her arms, bristling and shivering as if she was actively trying to shake something off from her scales.

"Ugh..." She moaned. "The showers there aren't good enough to get all the chemicals off your scales... Hel, do you want to take a shower first with me? I'll take the en-suite and you can have the family bathroom?"

"What?" Hiss growled and crossed his arms over his chest, though he should have known better than to get into an argument that he, clearly, was not going to win. "Mom, come on! Why do you guys always get to shower first?"

Hel made a rude gesture at her brother where her parents could not see but Fyr had rounded, one eye-ridge cocked, on him with all the force of a mother caught up in a scolding. It didn't matter that he was an adult - he would always be her son and that was very much that!

"Because, dear, you have fur and we have scales. The time it takes you in the bathroom will have the plug holes all clogged up again!"

Although he grunted and scoffed at that, Hiss knew it was true and shook his head, though he would be primed and ready to snap up the first shower that became available afterwards, politeness be damned. Of course, it wouldn't be from his sister who had a particular penchant for long, hot showers herself, enough to scorch her scales off even though the dragons only really needed to hop in and out to clean themselves thoroughly.

"Do you need a ride home?"

Ropes grinned, an eyebrow raised, though his tail lashed more quietly as they paused in the living room, hiding his keenness. Holly took a moment to slide her gaze over to him, Hiss poking his head out from the kitchen, which could be just about seen from where they were standing down the hallway.

"Oh, that'd be great!" He said. "I can get in the shower then and Holly can have one at home. You'll have all the right stuff for your fur there then, won't you?"

It was cute how he cared about her like that but, well, the frizzy-fur incident of two-thousand-and-nineteen was not an incident that she would have particularly have liked to repeat, to say the least. That was not the matter, however, as Ropes' eyes locked onto her and, truly, there could be no mistake about his intentions, palms sweating, ever nerve-ending on her body singing with pulsating, thrumming need. And yet there was still only one answer that she could give, regardless of just how he made her heart soar.

"Sure thing," she said, trying to appear casual despite her heart pounding, sweat dampening patches under her arms that she had thought were already good and dry. "I'll call you later, Hiss?"

She made sure to give him a smile, though she didn't know why. He was already gone, banging on the bathroom door upstairs and hollering at Helena to hurry up, though it was very much a lost cause on that front. And so it was that she walked back to the family car in a daze, wondering just how things were going to progress.

The skunk could not have said whether she was the one in charge anymore, the one leading the way, but it didn't seem to matter. All that mattered was that she was close to Ropes, fulfilling the need that had burned so strongly since the very first time she'd laid eyes on him, breath catching in her throat as she lusted for new heights of passion. Hiss was all well and good but the warmth of the cougar seared through her even as she sat there in the passenger seat, heart in her mouth and a less than coy smile painted on her lips.

"Well..." She murmured, casting him a look from beneath sultrily lowered lashed, the SUV rumbling back to life, still warm from the drive earlier. "Fancy us meeting again just like this..."

Oh, it was the perfect line and yet still one that made her chuckle to herself, adoring her own confidence. What was it about being a femfur who could stand up and demand what she wanted that got her lusts up so much? The cougar's silhouettes rose strong and proud beside her but she'd break that kitty down to hear him yowl, though it was sure that, finally, they would not be taking a shower any time soon.

"I thought you might like a ride back rather than walking," Ropes said pleasantly, simmering lust lurking beneath his words, a tentacle slithering across the back of the sat towards Holly, as yet unseen by her. "It is a nice day but rather chilly with damp fur, still, don't you think?"

Oh, how playful could small talk be? It should have been bland but anything he said could have been the most interesting thing in the world to her as she nodded breathily, smiling as his tentacle slunk down over her shoulder. Although she batted it away playfully at first, stopping him from brushing her breasts with the slender, powerful appendage, so erotic and yet so much so that she could not resist it. But she would have him in her own way, snatching up his tentacle as he tried to draw back, presumable to attempt a different tactic, feeding it into her mouth as the cougar shuddered and visibly trembled beside her.

Holly's heart surged, the car wavering, though she had no fear of them going off-road or doing anything dangerous. It would all come right and Ropes would just have to hurry up about finding somewhere for them, for the fact of the matter was more than certain that she wasn't' going to take any kind of no for an answer anymore. Her tongue swirled and twirled around his tentacle as if she was actually suckling on his shaft, treating him to a little preview of what was to come, if only he hurried up and made good on so many unspoken promises to her.

The cougar snarled in the back of his throat, rising up with a ripple of dark lips, eyes intent though his heart leapt and danced. It had come to sweet fruition, as it always did, and Holly would be his, the skunk taking his cock, breeding the fur that his very own son had wanted for his own. Hiss would find more, if they didn't stay together, and he would soon have to show his son the ways of life and lust in swapping partners, for fun was much better shared when lust was at play, Holly letting out a moan as his tentacle slurped free of her lips in a slick drool of saliva.

"Oh," she breathed. "I didn't think you were that ready, Ropes. Did I get you too hard in the spa?"

Ropes would have rolled his eyes but it wouldn't have appeared any different as she leaned across to him, lips on his cheek, trailing down his neck, a light flutter of sensation that set his skin prickling wantonly. His hind paw inched down on the gas pedal as he sped off, entering a back road that, at least for the moment, would have to do, though the forestry was still active and they would have to be careful of trucks passing by. That didn't matter though, not truly, just a passing through, the cougar's tentacles writhing and twisting into one another as they slithered to Holly and under her shirt.

Her breasts were soft and round against the smooth skin of his tentacle, pulling down lightly under their own weight, and he was unsurprised to find that she had not put a bra back on after the spa. That made it all the easier for him to twist a tentacle up and around one breast, using the sensitive tip to probe and caress her nipple, teasing it to a pert and ready bud. His shaft throbbed up between his thighs but that was but a passing focus for him at that moment, breath raking through his windpipe as he greedily snatched it up, taking what he had thought was his due all along. And to have her groaning and whimpering so close to him, adoring every sweep of pleasure, well... That was simply the cherry on top of the cake for him, his sexual fervour growling, hankering to feed in the demonic fashion on sexual energy. All that he took from her he would give back in spades, as was the demonic way.

"You are a very eager one now, aren't you?" He purred, slipping up against her tits as he threatened to rip her T-shirt, although that would, perhaps, have been going a shade too far when secrecy was still required. "You want this... I've seen your eyes on me for so long, Holly. And they stray so easily, don't they?"

She would not deny it, less ladylike than ever as her lips quirked up in a smirk, leaning back as if she was trying to tempt him in, show off her tits all the more, back arched and seat belt straining across her lap. Yet the skunk did not have the words to deliver at that moment as another tentacle made its way between her legs, squeezed up to her pussy through her trousers. It was not enough, however, it would never be enough - she needed it all! A yowl from her lips could have been considered even more ferocious than one coming from him, although the cougar was all about what pleasures could be gleaned from the body, the heat of her pussy rising through even her clothing.

Holly squirmed, moaning and sliding her hands down his tentacles, aware, even then, of just how sensitive they were. It was a wonder, truly, that he could even have them out in public, considering how a little shiver ran through his body every time she swept her paws down them, swapping between them, trying to pay all due attention as he tried to focus on the road. They were heading out of town, somewhere a little more deserted, the forestry road growing bumpy, but he had an inclination that he was going to take a little longer than imagined that first time, a smirk on his lips even then. The skunk's eyes did not once leave him even as she leaned over to his side of the car, no longer caring whether there was anyone around to see her, even there, as her paws slid down his chest, groping, teasing, fiddling with the buckle of his belt.

A clink and a scrape and it was free, allowing her paws inside, pushing his jeans down with a hungry groan that was swiftly muffled as another tentacle was stuffed into her mouth, her head spinning, reeling with pleasure. If that was so good, just what was to come? She couldn't imagine but her whole body quivered in anticipation of it, hips rocking, barely in her seat at all as she freed his aching erection, the hot length of uncut cougar-meat throbbing up into her paws as if it had been meant to be there all along. Finally able to take him in, she tried to peer around the tentacle blocking her vision, but it was hard to focus on something as simple as looking as she suckled fervently, even letting her teeth very lightly rake the tentacle in her maw, just for an added little jot of sensation. Would he like that? Oh, she still had so very much to learn about the ways of pleasuring a demon...

That was okay. Ropes grunted in the back of his throat, eyes intent, trying not to speed but they were surely far enough away to not worry about people. The forestry was used for logging and that, at least, meant that it was left undisturbed for large portions of the year, the trees themselves needing to grow in order to be felled in sections. The car skittered to a stop, churning up bits of loose gravel, as he pulled over, though it was only half on the side of the road and, truly, not all that set aside.

He didn't care, turning off the ignition and setting the wheels in motion for something far more delectable, the pink lash of his tongue snaking out across his lips. The skunk in the seat beside him was a far too tasty morsel to pass up and he was sure he could pull on some manner of mind-wiping if needed again, though it was a skill that he had not used in a good many years. Whether that meant that he was getting better at sneaking around or something else was by the by, his seatbelt snapping free as he all but lunged for her.

What roomy leg-room had been allowed in the large SUV was taken up by the cougar on top of her as he smirked and pinned her, though one could have already have said that Holly was quite effectively trapped in place by her seat belt at the very least. His knee forced its way between her thighs and she welcomed it in, trying to thrust up against him even as the belt held her down. And that was all okay, letting her rest in his tentacles, a beauty to behold even with a thick strand of green hair, so fine and shimmering even after swimming, ruffled up across her face.

Holly moaned around his tentacle, slurping and groaning, humping up to him the best she could. He was there for her pleasure too and she was intent on taking it, enjoying every last moment, heart hammering so hard that her chest seemed to vibrate with each beat. But it was a constant beat, a hard beat, one that kept going and going, thrumming life and lust through her veins. She needed it and his tentacle tickled her pussy-lips, feeling as if there was an indent forming between them already as her underwear clung to the dampness there. Holly's cheeks heated up, though she could not possibly be embarrassed by what was happening, desire curdling deep in the pit of her heart and soul, snarling to break free.

Sensation after sensation demanded precedence, the tickle of his tentacle on her nipple, teasing it to a pertly wanton nub. His lips rasped as he licked them, snarling softly, eyeing her up like a fresh piece of meat, although Holly already knew that she was due to be devoured, his tongue lashing out once again, though she wanted it on a very different part of mammalian anatomy. Her juices flowed forth even as she growled around his tentacle, tongue teasing around it, wanting to taste his essence. But she needed his cock for that and the cougar just wasn't letting her up, forcing her to stew and writhe and mewl like a kitten of his own species.

"Come now, sweet one," he purred, revelling in the control that, finally, he could wrap her up in, tentacles sliding down her arms, binding her in place. "You can cry out more prettily than that for me, can't you? Maybe you don't want this at all. Maybe I should just take you home. Maybe that would be for the best..."

He didn't really mean that but she was not to know that, grunting and half-squealing around the tentacle stuffed into her maw, licking it, slurping on it, taking it deep up into the back of her mouth and suppressing her gag reflex to the extent that she was able. She just really didn't' want to have to let his tentacle out of her mouth, lashing it with her tongue and slipping around, adoring the feel of the smooth flesh within her mouth, though she would never before have considered being with a fur with tentacles before either Hiss or Ropes. Hiss was still learning to like having his tentacles teased but Ropes, oh... Oh, the cougar was all about that, pressing the thicker tip up over her tongue as she slurped on it, eyes half-lidded with pleasure.