Seducing His Father Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it was gone, drawing back and leaving her gasping, a string of spittle connecting her to his tentacle for a heartbeat of a moment that seemed more and more drawn out as she waited there, panting for him, eyes wide. Yet the cougar only smirked and drew himself back, an obvious bulge in his jeans begging attention, fur sticking up in all directions across his head and the back of his neck where it was still drying from the spa, even as their actions ruffled it more than ever.

Holly was not one to be set aside, however, and grabbed his shirt, dragging him to her, their lips a hair's breadth apart. If he would not move things along, she would have to do it herself!

"Put the fucking seats down."

Holly's eyes blazed and, in that moment, not even a demon dared disobey her, the skunk heaving and gasping, fur prickling, even as he hastened to do as she bid. It was something that he wanted to and the back seats toppled down easily as he scrambled down into the back, pushing them into place as his tentacles were set to work, preparing the car for their pleasure. Sure, they could have fucked in the front but there wasn't really enough space for that and he more and more wanted to take his time with the slutty little piece of a skunk that he had been chasing for so long.

Yet, in Holly's perspective, she had been the one chasing him, luring him on, though she should have perhaps thought of the notion that he had a wife and she had a boyfriend, his son... Those things just didn't matter, the risk of what she was doing pounding through her as if she was already being reamed over the hood of the car, snarling and panting harshly as she begged him - no, demanded - that he fuck her even harder. If she was going to take it, she needed it all!

The skunk could not wait, following the scoop of a tentacle leading her over the centre console into the back of the car, helping her onto a blanket that had already, maybe a little too conveniently, been laid out for her. Oh, Ropes had thought of everything for a quick fuck and she was on him in an instant, heart racing with the urgency of the tryst that they were still yet to take their dues from.

"Come on," she rasped, kissing him, legs swinging over his so that she sat astride his hips, head up near the roof of the car. "You can't keep me waiting this long and not pay up, kitten..."

Ropes had no intention of doing otherwise, eyes glinting in the depths of those demonic pools, claws dragging down her sides, finding the edge of her shirt. It was a bit of a squeeze and a wriggle but Holly helped him get it up and over her head, arms raised, huffing as the neck-hole of her top slipped over her ears. Her hair was a mess but she did not care, pouncing on him with her tits heaving, the cougar's paws landing on them instantly. They were more than a good handful, soft flesh spilling over his fingers, and he mrowled wantonly as he massaged them, tugging her nipples out and teasing until the skunk could barely think straight.

How could one guy make her so needy? Oh, she didn't have to have an answer to that but she did have to grind against him, a strange scent in her nose that never came when she was with Hiss, though they had fucked more than enough times before. They knew what each other liked and what they wanted and she treated Ropes much the same, only...rougher. Yes, so very much rougher! Something in Holly told her that he could take it and she no longer had to worry about that side of pleasure with her partner, nails raking down his chest as she relieved him of his shirt, buttons popping and ripping free, one dangling where it could not separate itself from the button-hole in time. She laughed recklessly, head thrown back. Let him explain that one away to Fyr!

But anything that came to pass between them would be kept between them: that much she was sure of. That wasn't something for her to consider, however, as she threw their current partners to the wind in favour of something that had her skin prickling, blood pumping, heart in her mouth as he locked his lips around a nipple, suckling so keenly that it was as if the cougar had been denied for many months, so hungry was his passion.

And she would be right there to satisfy that need, to lead him on, to make him crazy over her, she thought dimly as he flipped her onto her back, legs kicked up only enough on the blanket so that he could get her trousers off, panties coming down right along with them. That was fine but her pussy was finally exposed to him, a tentacle sliding over her blissfully exposed flesh, and Ropes snarled softly, eyes ringing through with the glowing lust of a true predator. Where that thought had come from Holly would never know but his appearance was such right then and there that she could not possibly imagine himself as anything else, though she most certainly was very willing prey beneath him. Prey, in fact, that could be capable of turning the tables on him too, if only for the sake of her sordid pleasure.

Ropes' jeans eased down, showing off the thick muscle in his thighs, strong even in fatherhood, and her heart turned over for him, leaping and juddering in her chest. His tentacle parted her pussy-lips but did not go quite as far as to tease up inside her, driving her lust to a higher crescendo, the music of her beating heart and their harsh pants heralding the tryst that was to come to pass between them. He kissed her harshly and all the skunk could do was moan into his mouth as she clung to him as if for an anchor in a storm, chest heaving and breasts rolling with each and every breath that the cool air snatched up from her lungs.

The cougar, however, was keener still to kick of his jeans, shoes on the floor, everything bared to her lustful attention as she pulled back if only to take him all in, the stud of a feline that she had lusted for. With a little shiver of pleasure much like the feeling one got after taking a particularly delicious shot, pleasurable even in the burning aftermath, she knew just how wrapped around her little finger she had him. She could tease him, please him, take everything from him... That though would be a mutual taking as the pleasing of one another reached something that not even Holly could have ever before anticipated.

Would she ever lust after someone as much as Ropes again?

She would not think about that, paws roaming his body, feeling out the outlines of muscle beneath his fur, which was a little thicker than she had expected, now that she properly had the chance to take stock of him. A slash of creamy off-white painted his front and she could stare and stare as much as she liked without worrying that Hiss' eyes were on her, even though she had, of course, seen him topless in the spa. That had been something special too, a tease leading up to the main event, breath catching, need rising, the heat between them coming to such a burning fever-pitch that it was truly a wonder that they had even been able to hold back for so long at all.

With him naked too, she could better admire his shaft, feeling the nubs that she had not realised before were little spurs, though more numerous and larger than what Hiss boasted - likely as he was a hybrid son, being as Fyr was his mother. Funny how things worked like that but the spurs, as rough as they looked, were soft and pliable, clearly designed for the act of female pleasure.

"Wow..." She murmured huskily. "These are going to feel good... I can't wait to get you inside me."

Ropes nuzzled into her neck as he pushed her back, though he was more interested in getting her legs spread, hastening at the same time as taking his time kissing down the length of her body. There were no words to be spared in the light of a young, fertile female body before him; he'd have to be careful in light of the second note, though that was something that he had dealt with before too. She was ripe and lustful and he pushed his muzzle between her thighs, the tease at an end, for he doubted very much that either of them could have waited a single moment longer to taste and savour the essence of the other.

The effect on her was electric, the skunk snapping and grabbing his head, pulling on his ears, striving, even then, to get his muzzle even harder up against her, head spinning, passion commanding her. And to think that she had thought, for even a moment, that she was the one in charge! The mere notion was laughable even as he drew back, a good dose of her juices sliding down his throat, tracing the outline of her pussy-lips with the tip of his tongue as if, suddenly, he had all the time in the world to please her, to enjoy her, to drink in every last bit of her sexual energy as it thrummed so desperately through him, begging him to take her.

He licked his lips, tail lashing. She was as delicious as he'd imagined she would be...

"Ohhh..." Holly moaned, arched her back, hips rocking up a moment later to grind her pussy into his muzzle. "Fffuck!"

She shouldn't have sworn and, under other circumstances, he would have laughed and mocked her for using such foul language (Fyr may have had stronger things to say about that though). It was cute, really, to hear one so young and fresh wanting to be strong like that, dirtying the car with the crudity of her tongue, though he was more interested in digging his tongue into the sweet treat of her sex, swirling it around inside her as he felt out the soft pliability of her innermost walls. She bucked against him, crying out for more, head twisting back and forth, clinging to every part of him she could reach - his head, his shoulders, more still - just to root herself in the moment, pleasure exploding within her as she could never have imagined it doing before.

It was not like getting off on her own, though she would have said that she knew her own body even better than Hiss did. It was, by far, not like getting off with Hiss either, as much of a generous lover as he was. He was as sweet as he was carnal and it was that sweetness that tempered him - something that the cougar just didn't seem to have. Ropes' tongue rasped and rasped, his years of experience far betraying just how skilled he was in the art of lovemaking, purring into her sex even as he licked, bringing her off as swiftly as he ever could have liked. And all the skunk could do was howl and twist and try to contain herself in the heat of a moment that was completely and utterly unexpected, something that snatched her up and whipped her away, taking her mind to another place and time while her body was wracked by throe after throe of simmering lust.

One orgasm was not going to be enough for him, however, even though his cock was hard and ready. He drank down her fluids, tongue pushing them eagerly to the back of his mouth, not caring how much soaked into the fur of his face. She was his treat, his conquest - and it was about time that he reaped the demonic spoils that he had sown there in the first place! Again, his tongue pushed into her, curling through her arousal, and he languished right where he was, full up to the brim and still keen to savour her essence more and more. In his mind, right there and then, he had more time than ever before and moaned into her sex, grinding and humping thin air, though that was something too that was very soon destined to be pleased, if only he was patient. And he had always been a demon-cougar that had played the long game.

Her orgasm flowed on, sating one of his needs, her arousal more potent than even his pheromones in a moment where a demon was both at his weakest and his strongest point. Holly's hips worked up against his muzzle, bearing down on his nose, but not even that flash of discomfort was going to be enough to stop him - on the contrary, it drove him on, searing through in rampant delight, his head blaring with the sensation of sexual fervour. So much energy flooded him as he forced her straight on into another orgasm, drawing it out and out and out, fat and gluttonous where he wanted to devour and drink and feed for the rest of his days.

Holly cried out, head thrown back, paws even falling limp, so great was her pleasure. And yet there were still contracted muscles to contend with, her legs tense and squeezed in around the cougar's muzzle as if she could not bear the thought of him pulling away from her, windpipe tight with the encroach of too much pleasure, too much emotion for a single soul like her to contend with. Never before had she had two climaxes consecutively like that and she scrabbled with a grunt to try to get her hind paws back under her, giving her back a little control and leverage even as all that she had gleaned so tenaciously slipped through her fingers. Little did Holly know that Ropes had played her all along... But it was the sort of thing that she wanted anyway, so who really was the winner there?

Yet he could not deny the passions of a demon, hips working, grinding, thrusting into nothing, his cock out and throbbing, the uncut shaft glistening with a dollop of pre-cum that had, somehow, managed to splatter itself back along his length somewhere during the course of his thrusting. Funny how that happened sometimes but it, at least, meant that his cock was a little better lubricated than it may otherwise have been as he drew his head back, licking off his lips with a lewd, wet smack of relish.

"You taste delicious," he purred. "And to think you made me wait for this one..."

Best let her think she was calling the shots, the one in control. Holly smirked, though even she found it difficult to appear cool and in control with her fur so ruffled, heart pounding in an attempt to leap out through her chest. There was more to come and she sat up, drawing him to her as she kissed him gently, tongue probing his lips as she asked, in the shyest, sweetest terms of her youthful innocence, for him to open up to her. Curiously, his lips parted and he allowed her into his mouth, tangles tangling, dancing back and forth between their muzzles as the kiss deepened, moans rising, his throbbing cock all of a sudden clasped in her paw.

Ropes hissed into her maw and thrust, grinding his shaft into her hold, though Holly was still feeling him out, taking in the ridges and nuances of such a delectable shaft, one that she was lucky to behold. Drunk on sexual pleasure - not in a way, truly, that was at all unlike how a demon would feel after feeding for too long - she whimpered, her head light and floating, not at all present as a whole being, the heat of it all too much for her.

That was okay. She had an experienced lover to lead her on, to draw her into his lap, blanket rumpling beneath their bodies. Her legs slipped over his hips as he drew her into his lap, tentacles guiding, wrapping around her arms, her legs, easing her into place. There was no need for rash coarseness when the moment had finally come, the skunk straddling his lap with bated breath, still woozy after her first orgasms. Was there really more to come?

Oh, she hoped so...

Ropes was sensible, at least, though he knew he could have done without, easing a condom onto his cock with his tentacles, unrolling the latex down his length. It was not the right time to see his son's girlfriend swell with sweet, hybrid kittens but maybe something that sly would come in future times, if he was allowed to satisfy his true breeding urges as a demon. Not even Fyr, really, knew how many kids he had out there in the world and he was more than a little interested in adding to their numbers. Just not that day.

The condom wouldn't soften the effect of his barbs too much, thankfully, which was one of the things that Holly was concerned about, however briefly, as the tip of his latex-clad cock brushed the lips of her pussy. He kissed her throat as he drew her onto him, his cock seeking out the target of her pussy as if it had been made for her. The barbs were soft but pliable, easing into her along with the full length of his shaft, Holly's hips guiding her down and down and down as she took his full length inside. His girth stretched her out, the same as Hiss but different, and she moaned as he nibbled wickedly on her throat, luring her on with a tease of passion that not even she could have held back from. Why, pray tell, would she have wanted to?

She moaned his name, his tentacles slipping down, squeezing and caressing her tits, wrapping around. They could do so much, those tentacles, and even she would have said that four were better than two, teasing and rubbing, squeezing as if they were actually two sets of paws. She would never have guessed that they could be so tactile and dextrous in how they played with her body, one guiding her hips on him, sitting on his cock and only rising enough to feel like she was actually doing something.

No... Holly's head fell back as a tentacle slunk dominantly around her throat, teasing an unexpected shiver through her body. She didn't need to do anything. All she had to do was enjoy herself, forgetting the trappings of the rest of the world as his cock filled her, the barbs raking oh so very lightly through her passage as he rolled his hips against her, strong and powerful even in the element of sensuality. Ropes' thrusts could come with power even in such a position, the cougar knowing well enough how to use his body to his own advantage, muzzle pressed in close to the bare yet vulnerable expanse of her neck as his tongue snaked out, rasping and licking, teasing over her throat.

The tentacle tightened and she moaned without thinking, arching her back, thrusting her hips forward. She'd only just climaxed and yet she couldn't even revel in the thrill of her own victory, desire coursing so very potently through her. It felt right to lean into it, to allow the thrill of sensation to overwhelm her, skin prickling with heat as if she was going to sweat right through it. That wasn't like her... She shivered, swaying in his grasp. That wasn't like her at all.

His cock filled her deeply as she ground down, paws on his shoulders, taking more of a leading role in riding him, as lost as she was in a world of pleasure. The latex of his clad cock drove up deep and, even then, she was faintly disappointed that he was not bare inside her. But it had to be done and she smirked, accepting the tip of another tentacle into her mouth, even though she really wanted to suckle on his cock. That, perhaps, would have to wait for another time...

Ropes' teeth grazed her shoulder and she grunted around the tentacle in her mouth as he sank his teeth lightly into her, the epitome of a mating bite that had her head swimming and spinning all over again. And yet she wanted it so very badly, stroking his chest, some lustful part of her marvelling at the muscle definition she found there. He was far from someone who was uncouthly bugling but, damn, the cougar was fine! He was a catch and one that she should hold high in victory, despite the fact that he, of course, was destined to be a secret between them, the catch that she could never brag or show off to anyone, regardless of where they were from.

No... No. No, that would be too risky, too much, like fucking without a condom. They couldn't do that, not at all, her hips rising and falling, passionately taking him deep inside her over and over again. The cougar could not help but respond, yowling against her shoulder as he slammed up into her, the need to cum overflowing. Of course, in such a situation, he could climax over and over again and that was not part of the problem but he had to get her off first. Then she wouldn't realise how virile he was, that he was more demonic than anyone could have ever imagined, even though his glowing eyes should have really given her a heads-up in that regard.

Viciously, he increased, the face, lifting her hips up only so that he could slam up into her, using one of his tentacles for something to push off, bearing back against it as his muscles ached. More and more, closer and closer - and then the skunk was howling in climax again and he knew it was safe, at last, to spill his load.