Seducing His Father Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was far from the last, the first of many, ecstasy rushing upon him as he deliciously lashed his tongue against her shoulder, the faintest prickle of blood brushing his lips in a metallic kiss. That he had gone too far was by the by as he humped and ground, the skunk doing all she could to take her pleasure from him too, heady passion rising up and up and up, desperate for every last attempt of it they could take together. Her climax powered through her and he only ached to fill her, though it was only, that time, a condom that he was filling, his hard length bulging against the strained latex as it pounded her. It spurted and filled the condom but, alas, he was denied the sweet sensation of his seed flowing into her, filling her up to the brim, leaving him whimpering and swallowing the sound, desiring that too.

Holly would not have noticed even if he had cried out, however, grinding down onto him as if there was nothing left for her in the world, hips rising and working, furtive in their endeavours of pleasure. She didn't need to know where one orgasm ended and another began to take so much from him, panting heavily, her tits massaged, his teeth digging even more deeply into her shoulder. She didn't yet know just how she was going to explain away that mark but she adored it all, wanting more, craving it so desperately. His cock rammed up inside her and her pussy closed around him, rippling and twitching in a massage that she was hardly in control of, squeezing down on him as if she could milk him more, get even more out of him.

She could not feel him spurting inside her with the condom but neither did she need to as he ploughed up into her, hammering furiously, pushing her up against the side of the car as his lusts reached a new high. He couldn't contain himself and tipped her to the side, eventually managing to awkwardly slide her down onto her back, although his tentacle did have to slide free of her throat in order to help him twist her lightly into position. His legs were harder to get into place as he bent her legs up, letting her wrap them around his waist, his cock slipping out of her for a moment to show him, at least, just how full the condom was, his seed sloshing about in the space that the latex cover allowed.

Ropes smirked but there was no time to pause, his need coming above all else, snarling and curling his lips back ferociously, the metallic twang of blood still thick in his mouth, a potent taste for a demon in charge. The spines worked her over, the skunk forced into orgasm after orgasm, though there was something about the pleasure that rose and fell as if she was actually having an orgasm within an orgasm, something more desperate and fervent than she could ever have imagined. The skunk rolled her head back, allowing him to thrust into her more powerfully than ever, fully able to use the full force of his glutes and thighs as he crammed her full of his dick, ploughing her deeply, not letting a single inch of her pussy go to waste.

It was heaven and then some, Holly stretched out, breasts rising, his tentacles suckling on her tits with little openings at the tips. They were not quite as pliable as Ropes' own lips or those of any other fur that she had had the pleasure of spending time with, but they were more than enough to have her twisting and groaning, head rolling, lips parted. Yet there was a smile on her lips - one of victory! For what could have been better than being right where she was at that very moment, panting and snarling and meeting Ropes' demanding thrusts with ones of her own, grinding up onto his cock with all the furtive energy he had in his soul. His tentacles writhed, snaking around her buttocks, lifting her up so that she had a better angle of penetration, teasing up against her G-spot with each and every thrust.

Ropes groaned, swaying lightly, drunk on energy. He needed it all, so very badly... And yet he was full, taking it all in, his soul demanding more when he could take no more. With a yowl, he shuddered bodily, Holly clinging to his forearms - well, one paw was curled around a tentacle by mistake - as if she needed him to root them in place as her head spun, lust curling through her in such a way that she did not feel that she was present right there and then. There was too much going on in toe-curling ecstasy for her to worry about something like that though, orgasm simmering down as his thrusts slowed, though she knew that he must have climaxed in her at some point. It was hard to tell as he panted so heavily either way, but he couldn't have gone for so long without climax either, surely?

"Oh..." She moaned, twisting and grinding her hips up, too sensitive in the moment for more, her pussy soaked with her own juices. "Don't... Ah... Don't you dare go now..."

Ropes smirked.

"I wouldn't dream of it."

He helped her up, twisted and cramped in the tight confines of the car, though there was still one more thing that she wanted to take a taste of, her chest heaving with breath, nipples sensitive from those strange little 'mouths' on the tentacles. She'd have to work out a little more about those later on but it was not the time for that as he knelt up proudly to show his little prize just how much he'd filled the condom, a huge volume of cum swelling out the latex at the tip and drooping down as if it was a water balloon about to pop. He grunted and tugged it off, with her help, but the skunk was too busy admiring his cock to worry about his seed, although a part of her wished too that she had been able to take every last drop of it up into her pussy instead.

"Oh, you..."

She didn't need to say more, finally taking that luscious length of cock-meat deep up into her muzzle, swallowing him down, her throat working so that she could take him all the way up into the back of her throat. It was all she'd wanted, her pussy sore from taking the full length of his cock, even though she couldn't get all of into her mouth. She wasn't that skilled and, well, it took a very special kind of fur to deep throat a shaft like his - any cock, really. It would come eventually to her but that would take time and practise, practise that she was very eager to gain for herself.

He climaxed quickly, spilling his load into her mouth, and she gagged, letting him rub and soothe her back, though he wasn't about to pull out either. He needed it, that final, bareback orgasm in her maw, and she suckled all of it down even as her eyes watered, moaning around him, the subtle vibrations travelling up his cock as his nuts throbbed and churned. Such want was potent to a demon and yet it had all come to beautiful fruition as he pulled back at the last moment to spend his last spurts over her chest and down her stomach, demonstrating just how virile he was, even though that was, perhaps, something that he should have kept to himself for the time being.

No matter... She was so drunk on lust herself that he doubted that she'd understand his over-productive climax. Her inexperience would help there and it was not as if it was anywhere in the region of cumming gallons (that was the forte for the medically enhanced equines and their ilk), so he had a little leeway there at least. Rasping out a snarl, his tail lashed, squeezing his cock and sliding his paw over the spines as he coaxed out every last drop, the crème de la crème of their liaison brought to a passionate head.

"Mmm... You were worth the wait."

Holly blinked up at him, half-dazed, paws on her breasts, though she was not sure if she understood at that moment that she was rubbing in his cum, smearing it into her tits and fur. It would leave a stain if she did not act quickly to wash it out but it was the reek and the mark of him lingering on her that would be the most intoxicating of all, passion rising through, the mating fervour of coming together in the height of such carnal fashion ringing through in a heated pulse of residual desire.

Mine...

Ropes licked his lips, eyeing her up and down, though they would have to move soon. There were no words needed as he moaned out loud, cock slowly softening after so much rampant activity. She'd remember who she belonged to forever, though the moment was already locked into his mind, lingering tastefully in the drunken throb of sexual desire tingling within him. It would forever be remembered, rising up when he most needed it, and he swallowed hard as if all that he had fed on from her actually needed to travel down the length of his throat. That, of course, was not so.

The deed was done but there were others waiting for them as they re-dressed hastily, laughing softly in the close confines.

"I'm going to get you messy," she chuckled, heart still in her mouth, barely able to believe just what she'd done, regardless of how it had come about. "Wow... You cum a lot!"

She would have licked her fingers off if it had been appropriate but the clock was ticking on and all she could do was hurry to wipe off as much semen as she could, throwing the tissues out of the car. They would break down! The guilt, however, still thrummed through, as reckless as everything all was, her true self still present at the heart of it all.

Holly let him drive her home, sticky with his drying semen, although not even the lust-addled skunk could have said that that was the most pleasant of sensations. Her heart pounded regardless, thrilled with her own conquest, and she leaned back into her seat with a grin, barely even making sure that her clothes were back in place after...well...what had happened. Had it really happened? She hid her smile from Ropes but not even she would have dared say that she was capable at all of keeping the Cheshire cat grin off her face, the light whiskers on her face trembling as she relished in the conquest of, finally, at long last, getting the cougar that had haunted her dreams and danced through her nights for so long.

Ropes was hardly any less pleased with himself, humming softly as he eyed her up, though he was careful not to let her see. His tentacles slumped down against his back, dreary and sleepy and plump with sexual energy, all that his demonic body had taken for its own. Of course, Holly did not have the faintest idea that anything had been taken from her, only that she had experienced something absolutely wonderful, her body quivering with the residual effects of orgasm, feverishly content in the afterglow.

He smirked, covertly. That was good. That would mean that, later, she would be back for more. And, maybe next time, the condom would not even be needed...

He could hope. He could dream. He could even manipulate the situation to his liking. And one thing was certain in that the cougar always got what he wanted, regardless of the situation.

"This is your place, right?"

He smiled and brushed her arm, the skunk unable to quite see the glee in his eyes. She twitched and jumped but cast him an odd look out of the corner of her eye. Where he could not read how she was feeling, it did not matter, for the skunk did not know quite what to make of the pleasurable yet uncertain aftermath of all they had done too.

"Sure is!"

Putting on a smile, which, to be fair, did come rather easily to her, the skunk winked and hopped from the car, her heart in her mouth. Did she still reek of sex? Oh god! Without looking back, she rushed into her house, her only thought of slamming the door behind her and getting into the shower, her laundry stuffed at the bottom of the basket. Her parents may not have been around much but neither did she want the rest of her family seeing any accidental streaks of cum or any other mess from sex. She shivered, pressed to the back of her bedroom door, heart pounding yet alive. That was a line of questioning that she did not want to go down, not even if Hiss was the culprit.

She, however, would be fine, perfectly fine, Ropes leaving to the pizza place where he had, rather conveniently, already placed an online order ahead of time. Everything was coming up perfectly despite the fact that he'd taken longer than anyone else could have expected in simply dropping Holly off.

Shoot...

"Ropes?" Fyr's voice shrilled down the phone line, higher-pitched than usual: that was strange. "Where are you? What's taking so long?"

He smiled. Maybe she suspected but, really, he doubted that she ever would. It just wasn't the sort of thing that crossed his sweet wife's mind, her innocence proving to be her downfall. Either that or she had decided long ago, perhaps even in the early days of their dating, that ignorance was bliss.

"Sorry, sweetheart," he said, the lie leaping easily to his lips. "There was traffic and I thought I'd grab pizza for all four of us on the way back, you know how long that takes... It's crazy out here today."

"Oh?"

She seemed ready to believe him but, honestly, he hadn't given her any reason to not believe him. She muttered something about being silly and worried and he soothed her, just as he had over the phone so many times before. It was all part of the ploy and part of the play, what made them the perfect couple - him getting to do whatever the hell he wanted while she went along with it. It was not such a bad deal in the grand scheme of things, after all. At least Fyr got pizza out of it too. Her favourite pizza, at that.

With a smile painted on his face as a permanent fixture, he picked up the pizza ready to head home, his spine tingling with the aftershocks of such pleasure. He wouldn't need to feed again for a good while but the more demonic part of him that was more closely affiliated with true lust and not simply the hunger of it all snarled for more, wanting her. Go now, it said. Go find her. Take her. Breed her. You know you want to. But that was just why he was a higher form of demon, one who could actually control his desires, even if he did not truly want to all of the time.

Soon, Holly would be in his arms again, caught up in a demon's net, the less than innocent skunk bred and bred, his seed spilling, without a condom, from her pussy.

Ropes' eyes gleamed, glowing with lust. Yet it was lust that would have to be simmered down, tempered to bridle, at least for a little while. He still had Fyr to deal with that night and, of course, the playing of the happy families game, ensuring that no one suspected a thing. He laughed softly, though there was no one there to hear him.

Holly's and his tryst was only just getting started.