Seducing His Father Ch. 07

Story Info
He takes his son's girlfriend with a side of risk...
8.1k words
15.3k
8
1

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Holly thought she was pregnant but she could not say, as yet, for sure. Of course, that was just her kinky mind at work on that point, as no one could possibly say that they were pregnant just a few days after doing the deed, as much of a warm memory as it was lingering in her mind.

Yes... Yes, that had been a lovely time indeed to share with her boyfriend's father and she would have been purring happily if she'd been of the feline persuasion. She was not, of course, being a lovely skunk instead, but that was beside the point as she resisted the urge to rub her stomach, skin trembling with anticipation of what was still left to come. It would take a whole nine months for her pregnancy to run through and there was absolutely no doubt in her mind as to who the little one would be fathered by. Always making Hiss use condoms with her did not leave much up to interpretation, to be fair.

"You seem like you've got something on your mind."

That was perceptive for him. Holly smiled, though even she did not feel like she had anything to hide, rather carrying a delicious secret around that warmed her through. There may have been a sliver of guilt, deep down, that she buried but it was not something that she was going to allow to the forefront of her mind. Especially not with the cougar who had fathered her cub sitting in the back seat of her car.

She felt his presence there even as she chatted lightly with Hiss, Ropes quiet. Holly knew just why he was there, of course, considering that there was supposedly nothing else to do that day. She knew that his wife would have found him something to do if he had said anything to her but instead he had merely professed boredom and hopped in the car with the two of them, heading into the town centre for a job interview that Hiss was attending at noon.

"It's going to be a long one, I hope," Hiss said with as much confidence as he could muster, though Holly knew her boyfriend well enough to know that there were nerves too at play. "I think there'll be a tour of the office to meet others if it goes well, but it's only going to be something to do in the interim to college, really. Mom says something like that will look good on my resume and I don't think they want too many hours off me either."

"It's been a hard year," Holly agreed, barely even thinking about what she was saying. "We need a break too. Things are only going to get busier from here."

Of course, she was not quite talking about the same things that Hiss was, sure already that she had a bun in the oven and longing for it too. It was not something that she would ever turn back the clocks on when it promised so much good for her, setting her life up the way that she had always imagined it to be. Sure, her studies would be more difficult but she wasn't thinking about that, basking in the glow of all that she had done with Ropes, the presence of the cougar tickling at the back of her neck.

She shivered. He was watching her.

Dropping Hiss off in front of his interview building and straightening the collar of his hardly worn, ironed shirt, she kissed him on the cheek. He did look like a young cougar off to work, his tentacles neatly hidden under his shirt and suit jacket too so that they would not attract unwanted attention. Sometimes others didn't know what to think about them and the demons still tended to keep that part of their life and bodies under wraps for the most part.

"Good luck, sweetie!"

She waved him off but when she got back in the car, Ropes having punched his son on the shoulder, winked and told him he'd do a great job, the cougar, of course, had already made his way into the front seat. He moved like a monster of the night, perfectly silently without even trying, and she jumped as he brushed her arm with the tip of a tentacle, slipping it out from under his T-shirt with deceptive casualness.

"Shall we get something to eat?"

His eyes glowed with a faint intensity, taking her breath away.

"Yeah... Sure."

Things changed without Hiss in the car, sitting a little closer, their shoulders tipped towards one another, Holly chuckling faintly as he tickled the back of her neck. No longer did she have to simply know that his eyes were on her -- she could see that for herself. He barely even took his gaze off her for a single moment and, truth be told, she rather liked the notion of not being wanted to leave his sight. She wanted to be there, letting her fingers tap-dance lightly across his thigh, teasing him even as they pulled into the multi-storey car park, the cool darkness of the concrete structure bringing a shivering chill to their fur.

"Mmm..."

Ropes leaned over, his lips on her neck, teasing and caressing. Holly was too easy to work up and he didn't think that the skunk was in any way inclined to make him wear a condom again, the thickness of his shaft rising in his trousers. They tented out the front of his jeans into a bulge that not even the seductive skunk could resist, her paw on it as she parked up, fingers trembling.

"You can't be that needy for me already..." She teased, though there was a catch in her voice that had not been there before. "Doesn't your wife put out?"

Oh, it was rude of her to say that but she cared less and less for the dragoness who had been, to be fair, very kind to her. There was something more there, she was sure, and Ropes being as he was could not be held accountable for looking elsewhere. She was sure about that too, enough so that it was easier and easier for her to quash any doubts that flitted to the surface, drowning and shoving them right back where they belonged.

He walked close to her, deliberately so, their hips touching from time to time. In the shopping centre, they could be a little more risqué but they still had to remember that there were other furs there that could recognise them too, even if it was unlikely. It was that risk, however, that kept things light and lively, interesting for them. Ropes' tentacles were well tucked away but that only left his paws free to roam as they chose a taco place to eat at, seated as close as lovers. Maybe passers-by could mistake them for a father and daughter couple (it was not unheard of, considering that she could have taken more after her mother than Ropes), though the closeness between them was not so pure.

"Mm... You didn't come out today because you wanted to support Hiss..."

Her breath came with a little more difficulty as he squeezed her thigh but, tenaciously, did not allow his fingers to creep higher, leaving her in the dark and wanting, panting faintly. Oh, how she needed him, craved him, desired him more than anything else in the world... Her heart surged. And she had him too for her own in a way, the fruit of his loins surely quickening in her womb already.

That would come to be seen in time, of course, but she wanted it to be. If the cougar had not already rendered her sweetly pregnant, she would simply fuck him again and again until she had all that she wanted from him.

"We could just go back to the car if you're that needy."

Ropes purred, a smirk on his lips setting his whiskers aquiver, knee touching hers. Her paw squeezed the hard length of his cock through his jeans and she pretended to feign disinterest, jigging a hind paw in the air as she shook her head.

"Oh, no... I'm going to make you wait for it, kitten."

The cougar rolled his eyes -- or, at least, the facial contractions showed that that was what he was doing. It was hard to define things like that with his eyes being pale, even when he was wearing contacts to ensure that others did not realise that he was a demon. Although he did not care too much about the effect it had on him if some chose to ostracise him for it, he did care about the knock-on effect that such a revelation would come to have on his family and that was not something he was willing to negotiate on. Thus, he kept things quiet, his true nature locked down and away from overly curious eyes for the most part. Hiss would make his own decision on that in time to come too.

They did, somehow, remember to grab a to-go bag of food for Hiss, though Holly did say that it would be cold by the time that the cougar got to eat it. They would have to pick him up soon but the interview session must have been going well as they had not yet been called to come to pick him up. That wasn't something that was about to worry either of them, however, as they half-rushed back to the car, some part of them trying to appear normal still but, frankly, it was not a part of them that, at that time, was all that much taking priority.

Ropes' tail flicked back behind her, brushing her buttocks, and the skunk squealed, hustling along, a smile on her lips. She couldn't get into the car quickly enough, laughing all the while, her paws scrambling, bumping against the frame. She was in the driving seat too, of course, but it was strange still to not have the cougar leading in that regard, though she would have to get used to having her own wheels soon enough.

"Mmm..."

His lips met hers and his heart leapt, stomach turning over as Holly's lust filled the air. It would have filled the car too but Ropes was too busy slurping it up, feeding on the essence of lust that swirled and throbbed around him. It was what drove him on to lust more and more, to take femfur after femfur, all that they had to offer him, his need rising and rising, the hardness of his cock demanding precedence.

Oh, and Holly was hardly about to ignore it as her paws dropped, tugging at his jeans, fumbling with his belt. She may not have been the most dextrous in that regard but it was the suspense that drew out the pleasure for him, his chest rising in a gulp of breath that did not seem quite enough. The kiss broke, their lips connected for a fraction of a moment but a devious string of saliva, yet they would not be apart for too long at all as she lowered her head, smirking as his cock sprang free.

"I think you were waiting for me."

Ropes smirked and leaned back, paws behind his head, enjoying the moment as she sucked his shaft deep up into her muzzle, swallowing rapidly just so that she could take him as deeply as it was possible to in that moment. To some extent, he was keeping watch, but it was difficult to say just how good he would be at something like that when there was so much else going on.

She ran her tongue around the head of his shaft, delighting in every last tiny sensation she could take for herself. She had not known before just how wonderful stolen moments could be, even in a car park where anyone could walk by them at any time. She needed it too badly, murmuring softly as she sucked on his shaft, her head bobbing slowly. It was her time to take and there was no sense of rush about Holly, despite the risky situation that they were in. No, she would have what she needed, giving the cougar a little something too, no matter what else would come to pass that day.

Ropes was not in the manner of holding back, or so it seemed, grunting and purring softly, his tail lashing even within the tighter confines of the car. She still remembered just how his naked body had looked in the gleam of moonlight as they had come together in carnal bliss only a few days ago, his bare shaft sinking into her unprotected pussy for the very first time. Holly groaned around him, her paw trying to grasp what she could not fit in her muzzle, but the moment was far too fervent for even that. No, he would not allow it as his paw landed on the back of her head, pushing her muzzle down all the way as he unloaded his seed, filling her muzzle as fast as she gulped and swallowed.

It was all Holly could do not to make a mess of herself, doing her best not to let any semen escape her lips and trickle onto their clothes, marking their fur, but that was yet another thing that made it more delightful still. She knew the danger and welcomed it too, embracing it with open arms, a moan on her lips. Well, her moan was rather muffled by the thick length of his cock but she didn't mind that, slurping down the length as she let him guide her with a paw twisted luxuriously into her dark green hair.

It was a quickie, just a quickie, and they had to head off swiftly as her phone pinged.

Hiss: Where are you? I thought you'd be out here.

Holly: We got you food! How did it go?

Hiss: Tell you when I see you.

As always, a cougar of many words, though she had come to expect that. It was the way of things when it came to Hiss and she would have been out of place to expect anything else from him, as much as she adored him too. With the taste of his father's cum in her mouth, the skunk chuckled softly and set her GPS for the site of the interview, though the company name itself eluded her. It wasn't anything important, just something that was good for Hiss, not that anyone was going to be digging into the company at any time, and Holly was proud of him for going for it. She would have to think about a summer job soon, her scholarship funds running out that had sustained her so far where her parents' had not been able to push her onward. She knew they were doing the best but the hours of her last job hadn't matched up with the tail end of her schooling there, which was a shame but not something she felt she had any control over.

Holly was interrupted from her musing by Ropes reaching over, his paw deliberately slow. She was still wearing long shorts that showed off her legs and it was easy for him to press through them with enough pressure to feel the outline of her pussy, how her folds sank in lightly against the touch of his fingers. She groaned and he teased on, sliding his fingers between her thighs, forcing her to pleasurably spread them.

"Mmmph... Ropes."

It was notable that she didn't stop him, enjoying the teasing as much as he was as he fed luxuriously on her sexual energy. It pulsed in the air between them, a tangible force all on its own, something that only a demon could sense, though those in close proximity to them for long periods of time could learn to feel it too. Of course, they could not feed like he did, teasing and pressing, imagining that he could slip his fingers into her right then and there.

Alas, the drive was too short for that as Holly puffed, his paw working its way up to her chest, the fullness of her breasts tempting him in such a way that could not be ignored. Other cars whizzed by them as Holly dropped off into the slowest lane, her need rising, though she could not drag her eyes off the road for fear of something worse happening. There was no point in teasing if it came to an end that neither of them were going to enjoy, after all. She was already horny after giving him a blowjob, filling a need of hers at the same time, and rocked her hips plaintively.

It was a moment of powerlessness to be so worked up as he dragged his cock out again, showing off what she wanted when she could not even take it for her own. Of course, Holly reached for his uncut length but Ropes batted her paw away, eyes gleaming as he clicked his tongue disapprovingly against the roof of his mouth.

"Ah-ah... You've got to keep your attention on the road."

Holly huffed.

"But you can't do that and expect me to concentrate!"

"But I do."

And, so, she had to put up with the smooth slide of his paw along his length while she drove, eyes flicking over to him near enough constantly. She wanted him desperately, wanted to be sitting in his lap, skin burning up as if she was in heat, even though that was something that was better controlled with furs in their time. Holly whimpered and nipped at her lip, though the cougar, oddly, did not reach his own climax before they got to the office block where a slightly ruffled cougar was waiting outside.

Hiss faltered for a moment to find his father in the passenger seat but recovered swiftly, hopping into the back instead as if he was trying to get away from the building as quickly.

"Jeez... You forget how draining those things are! And it was so hot in there!"

Hiss tugged at his collar as if trying to allow his fur to air out a little more, though there was a distinct look of relief on his face. Holly had to glance over just to see but, yes, of course, Ropes had managed to get his cock away before his son saw. He couldn't have left all that much time about it though.

"Was it good though? Do you know if you got it yet?"

Hiss smiled.

"Yeah, I think so. They're hiring more than one so it gives me more of a chance, you know? I should be able to keep it on different hours when I'm studying again, so that's good. If they hire me, that is."

"I'm sure you'll have done great."

She smiled, looking back at him, genuinely meaning it. Hiss, however, was duly tired and already looking for the spare T-shirt he'd brought along with him. Shirts and suit jackets were hardly his usual attire but he must have (rightly) had his phone switched off for the interview, leaving messages and social media unchecked. She couldn't fault the attention of him, though she did nudge Ropes to at the very least pass a bottle of water back to him.

"Oh... Yes, thanks."

Hiss' eyes slid back to the phone as he chugged it.

"Huh... Andy wants help with his car, said it broke down again. Damn it. Holly, would you mind if I went to help? I think he's got to go off to see his sister tomorrow and, well..."

Hiss half-shrugged but Holly saw her chance and took it, even though it meant that she had been used pretty much as his chauffeur for the day. Well, and that she had been there to support him, but it had not seemed that Hiss had needed all that much support in the end either.

"Sure thing, hon," she said, trying to keep the trembling excitement from colouring her tone. "You get what you need there, I can always come by to pick you up later if Ropes...your father or mother can't, hey? I've not got much to do today."

She laughed softly but the look she exchanged with Ropes said far more than her words as the cougar rumbled a tiny growl, inching a tiny bit closer to her. The deal was set and Hiss thought that he'd gotten off with the best girlfriend ever, dropping a kiss on her cheek as he left with his spare change of clothes, what Holly had made sure he had for later in case they'd wanted to go out after the interview. The change of plans, however, was more than merely a happy accident when it came to her perspective on it.

They dropped Hiss off and the look that they latched onto, with each other, spoke volumes. A low purr rumbled forth from the cougar.

"Well, well, well... Now, what are we going to do?"

Holly giggled.

"You probably broke Andy's car yourself just to get some time with me, didn't you, sly cougar?"

That was not something that Ropes was either inclined to agree with or disagree, leaving it open to interpretation as he chuckled and let his paw rest more possessively than ever on her thigh. Instinctively, Holly leaned into it, wanting that distance to be closed, though she knew too that that would come soon enough.

Unfortunately, heading back to Ropes' house soon showed that Fyr was home and Holly could not hold back a disappointed groan. But not everything was destined to go perfectly to plan as her need simmered within her, skin prickling with electric heat and even sticking up in places where it simply refused to lie flat. Ropes squeezed her paw, a grin lighting up his muzzle.

"Don't worry, I got this."