Seducing His Father Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes, it really was better to leave it to the cougar as Fyr fussed around the both of them, fetching them both their chosen drinks (she'd even let Holly have a drop of wine the other day), then worrying about snacks.

"Oh, dear..." She pursed her lips, shaking her head at cupboards that, from Holly's perspective, looked full enough to her. "There's nothing here I can do for you too. I can't believe you had enough to eat earlier!"

Ropes half-shrugged.

"Well, dinner will be soon, hon, you don't have to do anything special. Maybe we can just get food out tonight? Or bring it back here? I don't think Hiss will want to get dressed up in "smart" clothes again after his interview."

"Oh, yes! That was today! We should celebrate his first interview! Does he know if he got it yet?"

Of course, they did not -- based on what Hiss had said anyway, but all was coming together nicely as Ropes pondered.

"What about that little Italian place? Olives & Wine? Hiss liked that before, the pizza there."

Fyr frowned.

"That's across town... But I supposed it saves me having to go out to pick up ingredients and cook."

Holly suppressed a smile. She still didn't know what was wrong with the food that was already there in the house but she wasn't about to step in when Ropes was so aptly playing his wife like a fiddle. It took nothing at all to persuade her to go out to a restaurant that was all the way across town, though she did have to send Hiss a message, on Fyr's bidding, to say what time he had to be back by. Hopefully, he would have wrapped things up with the car by then too so that she could have a nice meal there with them. Despite the tacos, she was a little on the hungry side, though Holly was sure that she would have plenty to occupy her in the interim.

The door closed behind Fyr and it took no longer than her car pulling out of the driveway for Holly to pounce. After all that teasing, it was more than time for her to take the lead and she growled like a cougar herself as she practically ripped his clothes off.

"Come on!" She hissed. "You can't tease me like that and expect to not pay out on it! Fair is -- mmph!"

His lips crushing lightly, demandingly, to hers sealed away her complaints and meant that she was getting what she needed anyway, grunting as he bore her down to the floor of the kitchen, the centre island a brace for her back as she let him kneel astride her hips. Her shorts slid down and his tentacles assisted in getting them off her long legs, a little thicker since she had stopped doing as much sporty activity (maybe she'd have to change that or find something else). But no one was worrying about the ins and outs of the little details about anyone's figures as Ropes kissed her passionately, their tongues tangling and need rising already.

He hitched her up, the two of them naked, his knees sliding under her buttocks. With her back to the wood of the centre island of the kitchen, there was nowhere for the skunk to go, wrapping her legs around his waist and hips, letting him take her. His cock was right where she wanted it to be.

She sank onto him with a throaty groan, only just then realising that her bra was only half off her, dangling from one shoulder. There was no time to spare between them, horny and wanton after all the time they'd spent pent-up, need rising, his cock sinking home. Deeper and deeper until she sat down into his lap, the skunk let out a long, needy groan.

"Oh, yes... That's what I needed."

Ropes didn't need to say anything, baring his teeth as he bore her back, using the leverage of her body as he thrust. There were no wild and rampant strokes there but the milking twitch and erratic pulse of her pussy, not under Holly's control, was more than enough to get him wanting to cum, the skin of his uncut shaft pulling back from the head with every sensual roll of his hips. The skunk in his arms moaned luxuriously, the sound trembling through him, the vibrations in the air something that his quivering, white whiskers picked up on. In his younger years they had been black but the change had denoted his years rather than any kind of aging process. In all actuality, the cougar was as virile as he had been back when he'd actually just been eighteen years old.

And that was just why he was able to cum inside her so quickly, yowling as his nuts tightened and he emptied a milky load into her, the cat leaving his cream right where it belonged. The cougar hissed and pressed his lips down into the crook of her neck, near the point of the mating bite that he had given Holly only a few days ago, yet the moment rolled on, the demon of lust boasting a cock that did not simply soften after a single round.

No... Oh no, indeed. The demon had so much more to give that he wasn't about to concede right then and there, his tentacles sweeping around her to lift her as he stood, impressively, with the skunk in his arms. Not that he was going to get very far but, well, that was just how things were going to be there. The skunk dug her heels into his buttocks and rocked against him to spear herself on his cock, moaning wantonly, her shoulder bumping into the door frame even as he carried her off.

"Oh... Yes... I'm so close!"

Holly barely knew what he was doing to her as her body thrummed with vibrant need like nothing she'd ever felt before, hissing and snarling, rocking her hips with fervent fashion. All she knew was that one moment she was in the kitchen and the next she was flat on her belly in the living room before the might of a demon who only had her body to take.

She couldn't even get her hips up off the carpet as he covered her with his body, his tentacles yanking her legs wide as he speared into her, his thick, hard length sinking right up where it belonged once again. In such a position barely able to get her elbows on the carpet and her forearms flat for some manner of support, he pounded her into the carpet, his tentacles supporting her hips only enough to ensure he did not crush her.

The skunk moaned, head swirling with breeding lust. He hadn't even thought to get a condom out and there was no way she was going to ask him too then as he thrust her right into climax without even needing to touch her clit. She was too hot, too ready, too pent up to do anything about it, nothing other than lingering and moaning through her climax. Her cunt milked his shaft as if she wanted to take everything he had, need coursing through, her skin tingling desperately, sweat dampening the fur under her arms.

Neither of them cared. They would not care about anything else at all until their needs were satisfied and spent. And who knew just how long that could take with a demon?

They'd keep going and going until they couldn't move anymore, moans rising, filling the living room. A shove from Ropes' tentacles had the sofa out of the way and Holly still striving to roll her hips back into him, a feral need to mate, to breed, overcoming her. Maybe that meant that she was pregnant, her body responding to hormones she had not yet realised were present, or maybe it meant that she needed to become pregnant. Whatever it was, her need was there to be filled as she cried out and gasped with every last drop of breath she had left in her lungs, barely able to move as he fucked her like he'd never fucked her before.

"Harder, you brute!"

She goaded him on even though some part of her was not even sure she could take his thrusts if he was to fuck her any more roughly than he already was. Yet Holly had always been a daredevil and all she could do was beg for it, a snarl rising from the back of her throat, a more feral side of her coming out. She had not even realised that that side lay within her but there it was for the world to see, or at least Ropes when it came right down to it. She wanted it more than she wanted air, food, water -- anything! All she wanted was his cock plundering her pussy forevermore and if that was just how the rest of her life was to be she would find herself a very happy skunk at the end of it all.

Such needs leaked through from the demon, even if she was not to understand what was happening there. Ropes growled darkly as he yanked her hips up with his tentacles but she may as well have been pinned into the carpet for all the additional range of movement that gave her. He bound her lovingly but roughly in place with his wrapping tentacles, dragging her back forcefully onto his cock with every thrust, the lewd slap of his hips on her buttocks echoing through the room.

There was no one there to bear witness to their passion, however, not even as Holly screamed through climax, not holding back in the slightest anymore. Why did she have to hold back when, after all, they had already done what seemed to her like pretty much everything together? Her inexperience still rang through in what she knew was possible and real and there was still so much left for Ropes to show her, though even that would come in time.

"Yes... Oh... Fuck... Yes..."

All she could get out was a single syllable at a time between rampant thrusts but she loved it all the more for that, barely distinguishing between simple pleasure and orgasms, her body quivering as she gave up everything to a higher dose of ecstasy. That was all that Ropes was, all that he could do, all that he controlled, his tentacles slinking around her tits, groping and squeezing, even tickling at her nipples and pulling lightly as if to rile her up all the more. Yet Holly did not need to be wound up and ready for sex when she was already there, whimpering and gasping, breathless in the heat of a moment that was so much more than she ever could have expected to take for herself.

That was why Ropes was the one for her.

The cougar snarled, showing his teeth, nipping at her shoulder as he slammed in, orgasm rushing upon him. He'd already climaxed twice inside her in that session but that was destined to be the most powerful one yet, squeezing her breasts too hard with his tentacles as demonic need overcame even him. Drunk on sexual ecstasy, he howled and ground as delight pumped through him, each aching throb of his cock heralding another spurt of cum. Adding to the creamy load already inside her, the cougar could barely stop himself, as much as his shoulders rounded, a little of his energy (but only a little) taken away.

A moment...yes. That would do him but he needed her more, Holly groaning in his arms as he pulled back a little. Thankfully, he had not hurt her and purred throatily as he kissed down the back of her neck and across her shoulders, tail flicking contently as it swished back and forth, back and forth, his simmering need still there, waiting to be fed. What he took, after all, could always be replenished in due course and he had no intention of leaving her without a hot length of cougar-dick to fill her pussy -- at least until his wife came home again.

"Come here, cougar," Holly moaned, her throat sore from crying out in lust. "I think...ah...we need to go somewhere more comfortable."

As if it was nothing at all, the cougar swept her up in his arms, supported by his tentacles, kissing her with surprising tenderness on the tip of her nose.

"Mmm... If you insist."

It was only a little effort to him to carry her up the stairs to the master bedroom, which he considered to be a shade more comfortable than the couch at the very least. It was right and it was wrong for him to lay her on her back right there and then, kissing her sweetly -- more sweetly than he had ever had the notion to kiss his wife in years.

"You're the only one for me..."

Ropes murred softly, tail flicking. Whether she meant that or not was subject to their agreement, though the smirk in her eyes told a different tale. No, Holly was something like him, a fur and a creature that wanted what she wanted and that was that. She didn't want to be held back in life as they finally slipped off what remained of their clothes, his lips meeting hers as he pushed into her, holding one of her legs up. It allowed him the easiest access to her pussy without challenging her flexibility, and the skunk moaned into his mouth as he covered her.

His strokes may have been slow but there was still a feral air to it, the skunk knowing that she had laid her claim to him just the same as he was still laying his claim to her. Whether they liked it or not, there was some part of them that would be bound together forever, their fates intertwined in such a way that they could never again escape it. Yet she could not deny just how perfectly his cock fit her, how he filled her, raking her short claws down his back as he yowled, breaking the kiss only to press his lips into her neck.

"I need you..." She whispered. "So why don't you fuck me like a real demon."

A tentacle bopped her on the nose, his cock plunged deep, the demon smirking more widely than she ever could.

"Mm... I wouldn't want to break you."

Maybe that was just as well for Holly did not truly know how much she could take from the cougar, as much as his touch made her heart leap in weird and wonderful ways. His cock fit her perfectly even as her sex closed around him as if it was trying to hang on to the luxury of his shaft, skin pulling and tugging as his uncut length pushed into her. They kissed again but it was more furtive, more frantic, the breeding session not yet done.

He bent her leg up even higher, using his tentacles to keep it there, another slipping into Holly's mouth for her to suck on. There would be time for talking but sweetness and sensuality had their place too, the cougar shivering as she suckled sweetly on his tentacle. Oh, her mouth could do wonderful things... And he would have them all, feel them all, enjoying every last moment that he possibly had to spend with the sexy skunk. Hopefully, the gig would not be up between them anytime soon.

The skunk groaned around his tentacle, suckling and playing with it with her tongue, though it was not like a cock but something thicker, something more. There was no skin to pull back and forth along the length of it, plant-like in its textures and perfectly smooth. The tip teased up into the back of her throat and she swallowed reflexively, wanting to gulp it all down. But she was right there on Fyr's bed, their marriage bed, and the romanticism could not outweigh the kinkiness of it all.

Slowly, he covered her with longer, harder strokes, the bed itself squeaking as it sought to keep up with them. All she could do was moan around his tentacle and submit to him in the best way she knew how, though her orgasm was there too to be taken. Every thrust filled her perfectly, her folds trying to tighten around him, cum drooling from her, the lewd slop of their bodies coming together filling the room. She wondered if Fyr would later find the stain on the sheets and wonder what it was but that was not for Holly to worry about in the moment. No, it was only there to heighten her arousal, rendering his wife a cuck for all to see, as private as their forsaken tryst was.

Yet the skunk could not hold back the pleasures of her own body and allowed climax to sweep her away. Her reality distorted and, suddenly, there was nothing more than pleasure for her, the throb of his cock aching inside her, so thick and meaty, the girth just enough to stretch her without being too much. It was all the more sensual for his shaft being unwrapped then and she laughed giddily, muffled by his tentacle, to think that there was only more and more of his seed pouring into her, impregnating her then if she was not already pregnant. And she so very terribly wanted to be.

Ropes followed swiftly, yowling and snarling, showing his teeth, but his lover was floating on the high of her orgasm, too far gone to even realise that he was filling her pussy with yet another load of creamy cum. Yet his balls throbbed all the same to spill it all, grunting softly, pouring everything he had into her, though he would be ready to go again as soon as one orgasm had finished. Thus was the life of a demon of lust, his power and drive bringing him to fresh highs that replenished his breeding need repeatedly, never-ending and always endless.

They cuddled there, her in his arms as if she was a long-time lover of his, and Holly would not have wanted to be anywhere else.

"Ropes?"

"Hm?"

"What if I'm pregnant?"

The cougar smirked. They always asked that question sooner or later.

"Then I'll be a very happy cougar."

Holly shivered, smiling as she snuggled in even closer to him.

"It's nice... Well... Strange to think that having your kid makes me excited but...well..."

"Don't worry, I understand. And..." He'd never said it out loud but it was probably time to let something fly. "You know that I am a demon, yes? I'm a demon of lust too so I know..."

He let that hang in the air for a moment, drawing out the suspense. Holly's paw gripped his arm.

"I'm a demon of lust. You are pregnant, Holly, and it is my cub in there too."

She swallowed hard, though would have purred if she was a feline, her paws falling to her stomach. Her stomach flipped but her heart surged, nerves and excitement curling together into that delightful cocktail called anticipation.

"I'm glad... But this is going to change everything."

She clung to him and kissed him, fear and lust in that kiss that he returned in his demon way. There was no worry in his heart, of course, for she would be taken care of and things would not end badly for either of them, but he would have to soothe her, gentle her, show her that there were ways for her to have his child and not carry fear in her heart.

It would all be okay.

"Come," he murmured, offering his paw. "You will love being pregnant, dear, I assure you, but it's time to get clean. Fyr will never believe I've only been out in the car if I turn up again reeking like this."

She giggled faintly, reeling from the news that she had suspected and hoped for anyway -- but it was something else entirely to have it confirmed. He carried her in his arms to the shower, the en-suite one that she had never been in further, the rush of hot water flowing over her soaking her fur flat to her body. There, they kissed again, sharing sweetness for the first time, her first pregnancy -- and it wasn't even due to her boyfriend. That would change everything in her whole life but Holly was not thinking about any of the bad that could come at all as his tentacles soothed and wrapped around her stomach as if it was already large and full.

She could feel it though as he brushed her belly with his fingertips, a longing growl pulling from his lips.

"You're going to be so big and round with my child," he purred, his eyes glowing more intensely than ever. "They'll all see you... And I shall know you are mine."

He growled, rolling his hips into her, her buttocks grinding back at him. Without thinking, Holly braced on the wall opposite arching her back, her striped tail well lifted out of his way. Everything she had was his as the cougar snarled, pushing into her slick sex all over again, even though they were supposed to be showering to get clean. It seemed that getting dirty to clean up all over again was simply going to be how it all happened that day.

Each roll of his hips emanated a slap of flesh on flesh around the large shower cubicle, the rainfall shower head more than large enough, thankfully, to douse both of them fully without either of them becoming cold in the middle of the act. It soothed any aches that may have been present from their bones, Ropes' yowl bouncing off the walls even as Holly grunted thickly, in a more primal manner than she ever had before.

"Oh..."

"Yes..." He growled, gripping her hips, drawing her back onto his shaft with every thrust. "Take it... You know you want to, dear."

And, of course, the cougar was right as he always was, letting the skunk, at least for the moment, exert a modicum of control, using the leverage of her paws and her trembling legs to rock onto his cock as he stilled. He let her do the work for a moment while Holly whimpered and begged for more, telling him how much she wanted it, but it was no more than a stream of lustful thought: barely coherent but every last bit of it so very true.