Seducing His Father Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They would not stop, could not stop, his body aching to seed her as if it did not already know that she was going to grow fat with his cub. That was all to come, however, as he hissed, lusting for her more than ever, her body ripe for taking, even if, of course, he could not impregnate her for a second time.

Not yet. Not quite yet.

That would come and he longed for that too, claiming the sexy skunk as his, her hips rolling, working, her lust rising more and more with every passing second. The water hissed down around them, cutting them off from any tease and touch of the outside world, too much for them even to hear Holly's phone ringing, Hiss calling to be picked up when she was engaged in otherwise more appealing activities than acting as a chauffeur.

The cougar groaned, pounding her, caring for her stomach even as he swept his paws over it, though he only saw it as large and around, so very fertile, in his mind's eye. Even a demon of lust could be caught in the moment, it had to be said, and he forgot where he was, his wife due to return soon, passions rising and flourishing above all else. Nothing else mattered but the hot body of the skunk before him, how her body rose to meet every one of his thrusts, her hair falling over her face as she tipped forward even further, the angle of his rampant thrusts hitting her G-spot perfectly.

"Ohhh... Ohhhhhh!"

She couldn't stop her body from responding as it always did, moaning and grunting, though she could barely believe that it was her making some of the sounds that she was. She couldn't stop herself, wanting him all the more, Holly's heart pounding, racing quicker and quicker, her body practically begging for another one of his loads. Maybe she would become even hornier in the later stages of her pregnancy, surprising the cougar by jumping his bones in weird and wonderful places, though that was a delight that would have to relieve itself to her when the time was right.

He leaned over her, his cock teasing deep, seeding her full, the rock and thrust of his hips sensual after the feral notion of those prior moments. He spent himself inside her with hot spurts of cum, slopping out of her messily, although, that time, the mess was washed away by the shower as quickly as the globs of cum poured forth. Her pussy was left softly gaping, the folds pulling apart where her entrance closed again, her paw settling everything back into place so that she was comfortable, a dreamy smile on her muzzle.

Her orgasm... Oh, that had practically been present throughout the whole thing. With a bun in the oven, how could she not enjoy the lust of it all?

They kissed, they washed off: no one was any the wiser. Not even as Holly kissed her boyfriend on the cheek, smiling as she greeting him and apologised for being so late to pick him up. She even said that she'd been playing one of his video games: that had made him happy. She wasn't so sure how he was going to feel when she fobbed off playing it with him later, though there were things too that her body could do for him that would distract any kinky feline.

She knew her body was going to change, that everything was going to be different...and she couldn't wait for it.

She was never going to say that the cub was Ropes' anyway.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Summer Before College A stranger forces Cassidy to discover her inner slut.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cucked by my Father Ch. 01 My gf moves in and becomes involved with my father.in Fetish
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Bred While Her Husband's Away A gryphon hybrid is bred while her husband is away...in Fetish
More Stories