Seducing His Father Ch. 10

Story Info
Holly reveals her pregnancy to Hiss...
9.2k words
3.8k
4
1

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Holly took a deep breath, the pregnancy test in paw. The skunk had to think about things carefully, for there were so many ways for things to go wrong that she didn't even want to think about it. Of course, maybe all of that could have been alleviated by, well, not fucking Ropes -- but it was a little too late for Holy to be having second thoughts about that.

The deed was done and, well, her stomach was more and more starting to show. Not quite in the way that anyone walking down the street would have understood, immediately, that she was pregnant, but in the way that her jeans were snugger, that they didn't fit as they used to. The skunk had taken to wearing skirts with a looser, elastic waistline already, partly to hide her pregnancy and to make it more comfortable for her. She could not abide anything digging into her stomach, whether she was pregnant or merely a little bloated, a sensation that was most uncomfortable for her.

Eighteen and pregnant. Not exactly a hit show but not a career choice for a skunk who had been "planning" on attending higher education either. But she thought that there were some that would want to help her out there... Ropes, at the very least, she trusted to do everything possible to look after his offspring.

Even if only they knew that the baby, well...didn't belong to Holly and her boyfriend, but Holly and her boyfriend's father.

Her heart pounded. Fuck. Was it always going to be that difficult to tell her partner that she was pregnant? Who knew how often or how little it was going to happen to her in the future! She couldn't be that jittery, not when it was something perfectly normal to happen to her. It was not as if she had been all that careful with Hiss, to be fair. She had not been on any birth control and, really, everyone knew that condoms could fail. Who knew if the ones they'd been using had been up to par or not?

But she was merely stalling, having done the pregnancy test to confirm what Ropes had already told her was true. She'd most likely need it to convince Hiss that she was, in fact, pregnant, because the poor cougar didn't have a clue that anything was wrong there. Why would he?

She took a deep breath, pressing her paw over her heart, as if that would be enough to still its frantic pace and pounding.

She had to do it. There was no holding back, no hiding it anymore.

The skunk stepped out of the bedroom, quivering, lips tugging in a smile that she was not sure that she was allowed to have. Whereas it was a good thing for her, the start of a family, she could not be sure, not yet, what Hiss' reaction would be.

She could only hope. But hoping had gotten her quite far lately, which was one good thing at the very least to be had.

"Hiss? Hiss, where are you?"

There were not all that many places in the small apartment that he could be, though Holly found herself grateful, not for the first time, that it had two bedrooms. Sure, the second was a smaller one, maybe suitable for a desk or an office space, but neither of them needed it for that purpose, not when they had a little one on the way.

She could already see how she would lay the room out, where the crib would go, though, in time, that would become a little bed for them. Would they be a boy or a girl though? Oh, she had not yet thought of how she would paint it, make it all bright and lovely for them. Nesting was very much a real thing, getting broody, imagining how she would make it just right, just so, caring for her cub with a mother's touch and nothing but kindness in her words.

Holly smiled. Everything was going to be okay.

"In here."

His voice came from the living room, the bigger room with the space for the dining table at the far end of it, though their separate kitchen was more of a kitchenette than anything else. They wouldn't be cooking much in there, to be fair, not with how busy they'd be with work and more. It was an apartment, a first home that they were renting together, but it was still home in some way that they would make their own, bit by bit.

First and foremost, that involved introducing a new family member into their midst.

Hiss was gaming and she didn't like to interrupt his day with such big news, even though it had to come out sooner or later. There was only so long she could keep it hidden, avoiding alcohol and sushi, though that had not been that difficult as neither of them, frankly, had been big drinkers to begin with. The time at the end of high school party, despite them being underage for consuming alcohol, had been a one-off thing and she didn't like the effect alcohol had on her when she drank on an empty stomach. Otherwise, he was the only one there that liked sushi and she favoured meatier options.

"Hey, Hiss." How did she break the news, his eyes intent on the screen? "I need...to talk with you about something..."

To the cougar's credit, he put down the controller immediately and even turned off the console, despite being in the middle of his game. He saw her, even then, as more important than a game, which warmed her heart and lifted her spirits. What was she worrying about anyway?

Well, she was ever so slightly going to turn his life upside-down...

Here goes nothing...

"I think..." She paused, working her words through in her mind before letting them fly. "I mean... I know... Hiss, I don't know how to say this, I know this will come out of the blue...but I'm pregnant."

He blinked, his head pulling back a tiny fraction, so small that no one but Holly would have noticed that he was at all taken aback.

"I... What?"

She sat beside him, placing her paw over his, for she needed his comfort as much as she wanted to comfort him.

"I know..." She said gently. "It's a big thing. I was feeling a bit strange, so I thought I should take a test... I haven't been feeling very well in the mornings. Anyway, um, here's the test. It's positive. I guess you already knew that, but yeah..."

Why was it so awkward? Still, the skunk would not stop her lips from widening more and more, stretching into a smile. Her paw rested on her belly while the other offered Hiss the pregnancy test. Although he tipped in a little to look at it, mute with his jaw slack, he still didn't say anything, whiskers quivering in the presence of hardly any breath at all.

"Hiss?"

She swallowed hard. Was he going to say anything? Anything at all? She squeezed his paw. He had to come back to her soon, didn't he? He couldn't really be horrified by the news. Sure, it was a big thing, a big change, but it was not a bad thing...

Of course, she only had to allow him time to understand and come to grips with all that had happened. That could not be processed in mere minutes and would take a little longer that had so far been permitted.

"I..." Hiss gulped, rubbing the back of his neck, a little more animated, though still not his usual self with his tail hanging limp. "Holly... Sorry, I'm shocked... I didn't think this could happen, I thought we were being so careful."

She put on her best commiserating face, empathising with him. It was not exactly something that she had considered happening before it had happened either! She'd only had a little more time to process the news than Hiss, that was all.

"I know... We always used condoms, but these things just don't work sometimes. I should have been on the contraceptive pill too, but I didn't think... I thought we were okay, Hiss... But..."

She paused, taking a breath, squeezing his paw.

"But...this is a good thing, right?"

The question hung in the air between them, Holly's belief resolute in it. She could already see her family life stretching ahead of her, how everything would come together so perfectly, all as she had never quite imagined it would be. But it was as it was supposed to be, the lines of their lines intertwined, bringing together her family and Hiss' in such a way that they would never again be apart.

Regardless of what happened between her and Hiss, their relationship, she would be good to him. But she only hoped that she would be with Hiss at her side for a very, very long time. There was a difference between the love she had for him and the relationships she shared with his father, though whether it was lust or love there, well...it was different with Hiss. It needed to be illicit, taboo, to work, whether it was the sweetness that they played out on any given day or rough, passionate, carnal sex.

Hiss was real. Hiss was true. Hiss would always have her heart.

"I..." Slowly but surely, Hiss' lips quirked and twitched, his paw running back over his head, tentacles waving lightly. "I... Fuck, Holly. I know you couldn't have done anything differently in telling me, but that caught me off-guard. A baby! Pregnant! Holly!"

When he took her into his arms, she knew then that everything was going to be okay, his arms tight around her, though it was as if he didn't quite know where his paws should go after such news. On her shoulders? At her waist? On her hips? Of course, his paws settled on her stomach as they laughed together, giddy elation taking over.

And the moment was exactly as Holly had imagined it, playing out her dream of becoming a mother, the one that she had not thought would come true for many years at least. Sure, it was too soon, everything was too soon -- but some things just happened like that, leaving furs tumbling head over heels into the next chapter of their lives. Despite living outside her family home with Hiss already, she could not have had it happen at a better time, not starting her career seriously but with plenty ahead of her, her options flexible.

He laughed and rubbed her stomach, Holly playfully batting at his paws, though she didn't really want him to stop.

"There's not a bump there yet!"

"There is, there is!" He said, rushing one word over the top of the other in his excitement. "I can feel it!"

Maybe he could or maybe he couldn't: Holly adored his excitement either way. She laughed a little breathlessly, shaking her head, his tentacles wrapping around her. He supported her, held her, was everything that she could have ever wanted.

With him, she was safe.

"I thought I was just putting on a couple of pounds," she giggled, telling the story as if for the first time, "but I think I'm relieved that it's only baby weight! I didn't want to cut back on our foodie fun together... You found us too many nice places to eat, though we'll probably have to make our own a bit more now."

He took her paws, love brimming over in his eyes.

"Holly, cooking with you is always fun," he said, genuinely. "I would do anything for you. We're going to make this work, as sudden as it is. Everything's going to be okay."

Even though she had only been telling herself that a little earlier, the skunk felt better hearing it from his lips, kissing him gently, their lips parted without the kiss deepening between them. It didn't need to. The love was already there, the passion too. It had never left them, despite Holly engaging in different relationships, exploring her sexuality. It had never meant that she didn't adore Hiss too with all her heart and soul.

They talked and they talked, ordering dinner in -- they didn't have the energy to cook that time, something that most likely was going to become a running theme for them. They needed to spend the time, even when their plans and discussions of the future devolved into more passionate kisses, clothes slipping from their bodies.

She was still flexible, even with a little bump and more baby weight around her belly than before, sitting in his lap to ride him so that she could look into her boyfriend's eyes as his thick shaft filled her. Holly moaned as he slipped inside, spreading her open, though she had had more than enough sex of late to know that she could take it all easily, that there was no rush and no painful stretch in it for her. More so, she was hornier than ever -- probably down to pregnancy hormones or something. She'd only just started her reading on that, but would soon have to know more, to understand better the needs of her body in pregnancy, how everything would change for her going forward, week by week and month by month.

He moaned into her mouth, sharing her delight, the closeness of their bodies, how they came together in a smooth rock and glide of their hips. She was in control, however, and the cougar would not deny thinking himself the luckiest feline in the world, all to have a loving girlfriend like her. Sure, he had not thought that he would be at that stage in life so quickly, but, really, there was little in the world that went to plan.

Sometimes it was better just to...wing it.

He held her gently but firmly as she rode him, not wanting to let Holly move any further away from him than she had to. He just wanted to be that close with her, imagining how her belly was going to rise and swell with their cub, how there would soon be a little cougar cub, perhaps, running around. The cougar licked his lips and yowled, yet she caught him in a kiss that swept every other thought from his mind.

All that remained was Holly. All that mattered was Holly. It had always been that way. So why change it?

His need rose, blossoming deep inside like his love for her, heated tendrils of fire clawing their way through him, right down to his extremities. The rock of her hips on him grew more and more urgent, their tongues twisting together passionately, sweeping against one another as if they were lapping even within the confines of their muzzles. Her fur brushed softly against his, from muzzle to muzzle and chest to chest, pressing as close as was physically possible, one being in the moment that, to them, it mattered the most.

Holly could not hold back, would not hold back, not as her heart brimmed over with love for him, Hiss' tentacles -- only two but she could work with that -- winding around her, giving her the pleasure she needed. He was not a cougar who thought that his dick was the be-all and end-all of all sex, brushing and then pressing his tentacle against her clit, making sure that she was satisfied too. The skunk trembled against her lover, though she was far from a fragile leaf about to be blown away in the rising wind of passion.

She was the storm and the tree that she was too bent and swayed, holding fast through the winds of change.

Her body felt as if it was tightening, pulling in muscular contractions that were never usually needed. Yet the skunk was not in control of every moment and neither did she want to be as passion overwhelmed her, not caring if anyone heard her as she broke the kiss and moaned out her delight. Her cries filled the room as she claimed on his cock, his tentacle twisting and writhing, rubbing so skilfully against her clit through the peak of orgasm that it was as if Hiss had been practising that little trick with her for far longer than was so. And she loved him all the more for it, how he put her and her pleasure first and foremost, all as she had always wanted from a partner.

She'd never wanted to be last or second fiddle to anyone...even if that was what she had, in a way, done to Hiss. But she'd make it so that he never knew that the cub he raised was actually his father's. Then everyone would be happy, she could be happy, he could be happy, everyone could be happy.

That couldn't be wrong. Not when things were so good between them, Holly simmering down lightly as Hiss clutched at her, her body tingling in the afterglow. Yet her sweet cougar lover had to have his climax too and, well...oh...

She shivered. She hadn't even realised that he'd not put on a condom, but, well, the thing was that it was not as if she could fall more pregnant than she already was. It was good to feel him bare inside her, the pull of the skin back and forth over his uncut shaft. Maybe that was what had gotten her so close to orgasm that time without his tentacle or fingers even stimulating her clit... She'd have to remember that.

But she wanted him to feel good too, clinging to him, holding him tightly, whispering to him to cum too, until he could not hold back for a moment more and, for the first "real" time, filled her with his cream. Holly hung onto his shoulders as he buried his muzzle into the crook of her neck, hot breath tickling her fur, with a yowl, panting, heaving. Yet the moment was perfect as it was, their sweaty bodies peaking in passion, his shaft, slowly, softening inside her after climax.

However, it remained to tell their families about the baby that was on their way...

*

Being that she had grown obviously closer to Fyr, if not less obviously on the surface Ropes too, they decided to tell Hiss' family first. They may as well have been Holly's family too for the relationship she had with Fyr and Ropes, though Hiss was not in the loop with how close she had become to his father, which was probably for the better. He wouldn't have understood, even if it was something, irrefutably, that had brought him great happiness. Holly might not have been as happy as she was at home if not for Ropes and that was more than enough reason for her to keep sleeping with the cougar, seeking out those highs of lust and love that could be taken home to Hiss. Even then, in a way, she shared her relationship with Ropes with Hiss too.

It didn't make much sense, not even to her...yet they were all tied together, all in their own way.

They'd chosen the perfect time to give the big news to Hiss' family, at the dinner table when Fyr and Ropes, very kindly, had invited them over for the evening meal. It was before the meal had even started, Hiss wriggling back and forth and practically begging Holly silently to give the news, poking her in the hip with a tentacle. Even though she had had in mind to wait until they were all through dinner, waiting on Helena to join them too, she was too eager to see the look on Ropes' muzzle and all the changes that were to come to hold back for a single moment more.

As it had been with Hiss... It was time. It was finally time.

"Guys..." Holly smiled, seated across the dinner table from Fyr and Ropes, Hiss at her side. "I have an announcement to make."

Fyr looked up expectantly, though the dragoness could not have possibly known what was to come. Maybe she thought that Holly was going to announce a new job, a big change -- but certainly not a baby on the way. Yet the only anticipation that Holly could give her more was a wide smile, her paws folded over her stomach as she stood, quietly and gently. There did not need to be any more presence to her and the moment than that, comfortable as she was, settled as she was.

With Hiss and Ropes there, she felt like she could do anything.

The whole room held their breath, Holly exchanging a little glance with Ropes, one that only they would understand. Their relationship was simply like that.

"I'm...pregnant!" Holly revealed, hot and prickling all over with relief -- oh it felt so good to finally be open about it, to say it! "I only found out recently, I didn't realise... But, yes, I'm pregnant! Oh, Hiss already knows, of course, but we wanted you two to be the first to know!"

Fyr clapped her paws to her mouth, though there was joy in her shock, her heart pounding more than it had any right to. With a tight chest, she let out a muffled exclamation of joy, Ropes' grin spreading, though for him at least he no longer had to pretend that he didn't know about Holly's pregnancy. That had been harder than he'd expected!