Seducing His Father Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He always looked after those close to him. And that was why he kissed her, pulled off to the side of the farm track, though they were not all that far out of the way. A line of trees on the edge of the farmland blocked them to the left, though the other side was left open, farmers trying to regain every scrap of land that could have otherwise been taken up by hedges. In some places, knowing the boundaries, they did not even have fences adjoining the road, but it depended on what they required the use of the fields for.

Ropes didn't care about that. He didn't and couldn't care about any of it as his pregnant lover sat in his lap, huffing as the growing weight of her stomach, showing more, tipped her off-balance. It was something that Holly would just about get used to before she gave birth and then she would have a whole nest of new issues to become acquainted with!

But the moment was just for them, sweetly celebrating that they were going to have a little baby girl (probably), lips moulding perfectly together, his tentacle winding up to stroke her cheek. Holly whimpered and leaned into the touch, but there was not enough room around her belly and parted thighs to get his belt undone, fighting with it as she all but mewled hungrily.

That was when Ropes took charge, letting her suckle tenderly on the tip of one of his tentacles while he swiftly laid down the back seats. There was no sense of urgency like that in a cougar who knew he was about to spend time with a beautiful skunk, the blanket falling roughly into place that he always left in the back of the SUV, since getting together with Holly.

He could have thought of his wife back home, but all Ropes could do was marvel over the miracle of new life growing in her womb, his tentacles sweeping over her stomach and caressing it as she tugged her T-shirt high enough to expose her breasts. It was easy enough for him to pull at the edge of her bra, suckling on a nipple, though it was the scrape of teeth, ever so light, that had Holly rocking her hips forward and moaning.

"Oh, Ropes..."

That soft, breathy moan. It was not one that she ever gave with Hiss, her excitement growing as he helped her out of her skirt, even though they could have had their fun with it on. It was all well and good while sitting, covering up their laps nicely, but he wanted to access every part of her body, not have even that hidden away by flowing swathes of fabric. A tentacle slipped up between her legs as he slid his jeans down, freeing his erection, his cock aching for her.

It could have been purely tender and sweet, with the rise of her pregnancy to remind them of where they were going, where their lust had taken them so far, but there was more to it than that, thrust after thrust pushing into her, her folds wrapped around his length so very sweetly. He was on top of her before either of them could even blink, spreading her legs gently wide, though Holly welcomed the hard length of his prick into her, as if it had been all that she had expected.

"Mmmm..." She moaned. "Oh, Ropes... That feels..."

But she didn't get to say more as he stole her breath from her with a tentacle rubbing her clit, squeezing up between their bodies as his eyes glowed.

"What was that, love?"

He purred, nibbling at her neck, kissing her sweetly, though the edge of lust in his tone and the hot, rigid lines of his body could not be denied either. He loved her deeply, but that lust was there too as he thrust, filling her with every smooth, powerful stroke of his cock, taking her as if she was already his.

And she was, in a way, the same way that he was hers. Their relationship a secret in its truth, for it was part of what made their relationship what it was. They did not need to come clean, not in any way, not when it was what they wanted, that secrecy, that sense of fulfilment. Did either of them truly think that if they tore their lives apart and came out with the truth that anything would ever again be at all how they wanted it to be?

No... No, not at all. That was why it was a secret, a passionate secret, a secret that was kept for their happiness and the happiness of those around them.

Their lips met again, Holly whimpering into his touch. His fingers tracing over her shoulders tingled like fire, a million nerve-endings shooting off, wanting her to feel every tiny detail. It was too much for her mind to take in even then, wanting to make it last for as long as possible, squeezing around him, even lifting her hips and wrapping her legs around his waist, even though it exposed her more in the back of the car. Thankfully for her, the back of the car was all closed up, half in the boot at the back and half over the folded-down back seats, though there was enough space and privacy for them.

Enough... Not much, but enough. Enough for his teeth to nip at her and draw squeals, breathless from their kiss, clinging to him, fingers ruffling through his fur as they pushed under his shirt. More, she had to have more, for nothing else would do as the skunk rolled her hips up to meet him, dragging her lover down against her with her heels digging roughly into his buttocks. It might have been passionate, a celebration of their daughter, the cub to come, but it had to be them too, a sense of sex that was intrinsically theirs.

Orgasm flared through her with burning angelic light, taking her breath away. In the haze of the moment, she was struck by how she would not be able to do that position with Ropes or Hiss for very much longer, not with the rise of her stomach -- it was already difficult. But other things could be done, all in good time, all for the fun of it, to bring them closer together and to see exactly what was needed to brighten up their days.

He thrust and thrust, though did not spill his seed just yet, allowing her to turn over into a more comfortable position.

"Mm, no..." She groaned, fingers around his shoulders, though she did not expend any energy in pushing Ropes down to the back of the car. "Lay back, honey... I want..."

What she wanted became clear as she straddled him, rubbing his cock against her wet pussy, folds slick with her arousal and more than a little of his pre-cum too. Yet the moment would be more than worth the wait as he linked his fingers with hers and she sank onto his cock with a low, heady moan that spoke of more passion than they could have ever expected to take for their own.

He fit inside her perfectly, as he always did, but it was keeping eye contact as she rode him that made the moment even more special for them both. Their cub was coming, a little one that was part him and part her, and they celebrated it in the best way they knew how, the rhythm of their bodies leading the way. With every grunt and every moan, his tentacles twisted passionately around her, Holly coaxed him closer to the edge of climax, all while her sex closed around him.

She didn't want to climax again so soon, her body tight, almost sore, sensitive, yet the arousal was there and she'd been wanting sex more and more as her pregnancy developed. They said that was normal, but it was hardly anything for her to worry about, even if she had gotten a tendency in her to spring it on Hiss when he was least expecting it. Conversely, Ropes always seemed to expect it and accepted her readily into his arms and tentacles, eyes glowing with lustful love for her.

Lust and love... Oh, how beautifully they had all come together, her stomach swelling full in evidence of it. Holly rode him, despite the ache in her thighs from the long day, her head thrown back, the epitome of beauty in her best light. She panted softly, lips parted, yet her cries were purely of lust, one paw braced against the side of the car as it rocked under and around them.

Anyone passing by would not have been hard-pressed at all to work out what was going on inside the car, though it would not have bothered them either way. They knew and understood what they loved and lusted for, the risks they took, and it was all in hand. They would take those risks, time after time again, all to feel the passion of their bodies joining, how tight her sex felt around him, how good his paw felt tucked into the palm of hers.

His tentacles supported her, his angel from above riding him, though Ropes did not hold back, aware that time was ticking on. There was only so long they could take an interlude from their everyday lives, though they would still return to it, seeking one another out even if they were, for a time, separated. His cock filled her with a heady slop of their combined sexual fluids, a grunt on his lips, Ropes trying to grind up into her, though even a demon could not always get the grip he needed.

His tentacles pressed in around her face as she kissed them, adoring them, her body tightening in the grip of orgasm all over again, though, that time, it was in tantamount with Ropes'. Every stream of the cougar's seed filling her came with a wave of pleasure, his claws, ever so lightly, digging into her paws, where they still clutched them tightly.

In that moment of sweetening lust they stayed, relishing in pure sensation. The brush of fur on fur. The tease of his tentacle on her cheek, gently stroking. How her pussy closed around him in the erratic twitch of muscles, the skunk holding in the quivering of her legs the best she could. Every sensation and touch was perfect as it was, but when all were brought together they made something truly special indeed.

He kissed her softly, holding what, for them, was a surprisingly chaste kiss, for longer than he needed to. All was right with the world, the cougar's throat trembling with a purr, tail flicking back and forth as if he was content with more than simply the moment as it was. Holly slumped forward into his welcoming arms with a giggle, his cock, slowly, softening inside her.

Even though they would go back that night, her to her boyfriend and him to his wife, they would always be thinking of each other. As it should be, as it would be, as it had been.

She nuzzled into his neck, his paw resting on her stomach.

She wouldn't have it any other way.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Forced by the Stud Drake A dragon forces her to take his seed...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Breeding the Fillies A father stallion finds his daughter and friends in heat...in NonHuman
Cuckolding Birthday, Pt. 01 An owl anthro gets to breed his friends' wives!in NonHuman
Bred While Her Husband's Away A gryphon hybrid is bred while her husband is away...in Fetish
Pregnant MILFs Kao enjoys who pregnant MILFs, including his mother...in Fetish
More Stories