Seducing His Father Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, pregnant?"

Helena, Hiss' dragoness sister, paused in the doorway, about to sit down with them for dinner, though she was not around all that much, a dragoness who was so very often engrossed in her studies. Holly nodded excitedly, Hiss' tentacles flitting all over the place as if he could not contain his enthusiasm too, though no one was asking him to.

The dragoness raised her eyebrows, brushing her yellow hair, brighter than it would have been if it had just been blonde, back from her shoulders.

"Aren't you...a little young?"

Holly chewed her lip, the mood in the room falling lightly, but Helena was not there to be too judgemental. The dragoness tried a shaky smile, shaking her head, her paws held up.

"Whoa, sorry, didn't realise how that came out! How cool is it that I'm going to have a little niece? I'm just surprised, Holly! When are they... Hm... Do you know when they're due yet?"

It was an awkward transition, but Helena was genuine, still in school, a little younger, always studious. She saw things a little differently, though one thing that she had to bear in mind as Fyr rushed in to hug Holly and congratulate her was that Holly was no longer in school -- not high school. As an adult, she had taken a big step away from childish things.

Holly was different to her...and Helena saw her brother taking another step away, even where they had not been all that close. There was a loss there, even if she didn't want to acknowledge it.

She hugged Holly, all the same, Fyr congratulating her over and over again, Ropes shaking his son's paw. That caught Holly's attention, her gaze grazing Ropes', only them knowing that the baby, of course, did not belong to Hiss.

"I'm so pleased for you, son," Ropes said, his voice deeper than it was normally, a little misty-eyed, playing it all up so much that even Holly wanted to giggle. "This... This is wonderful news."

Perhaps for Ropes more than Hiss, Holly thought privately, but that was not something that needed to be shared with him.

"Oh, it's so big and so soon! Holly, darling -- that's wonderful! I didn't think... Oh, I didn't think you were going to announce anything at all like that!"

Fyr gushed, holding her close, though the dragoness remembered how much she had disliked others touching and rubbing her belly, so she did not do that to Holly, as much as a part of her wanted to. It was an instinct, something like a need to nurture, wanting to hold Holly to her and care for the little one who was still growing inside her.

There was no doubt about them keeping the baby, of course, Helena even getting into it a little more, giggling with Holly over baby clothes on their phones, though it was very, very new territory for the slightly younger dragoness. She didn't know how to behave around someone pregnant, not having had anyone in school have a fling that went a little wrong without protection, no friends who had stumbled into parenthood accidentally. Only her older brother, who was a few steps ahead of her, despite Hiss not knowing or understanding the truth of the situation.

"We must do a baby shower for you! And clothes! Oh, it's been so long since I was able to shop for someone like this!"

Fyr could not hold back the warmth inside her, how it bloomed and blossomed, flowing through her with delirious heat. It was better than the news even that she had been pregnant, many years ago, better to have it be Holly and her sweet Hiss. It was soon, but she didn't want to go too much into that with them: she didn't need it. It was the same as she had been told from her mother, getting with Ropes when everyone said she was too young, even though, of course, she was an adult.

So why should she say anything against Hiss and Holly when they would have the best, most loving of support structures around them?

Fyr planning pressed in around Holly. There was so much that she needed to think about, smiling, holding up her paws, her stomach already too full from dinner, where Fyr had kept heaping more and more onto her plate. She understood why Fyr was doing it, but, really... It was a little much.

Rather a lot too much. Holly laughed and fanned her face, too warm, the air itself closing in around her. Were the lights in their little dining area even a little too bright?

"Sorry, guys... It's been a big day. Do you mind if I step out to get some air?"

"Of course not, honey," Fyr said, smiling, patting her paw where it lay on the table. "You take all the time you need. Ropes is probably out in the back, if you'd like to join him."

Ropes wasn't there? She had not even noticed as Helena and Fyr had flanked her on either side, even getting Hiss involved, trying to get her to eat more food, to show her things they could buy for the baby.

That was why she needed a break, taking a breath, hanging with Ropes in the back garden, though it was long and large enough to seclude them nicely away from the neighbours.

And it was good, right there, to sit, close enough to touch but not so close that anyone would have thought that something was going on between them, his tail flicking back and forth over the back of the bench. The quiet was all that she needed in the cool of the evening, the back garden light on, casting a soft glow over the seating area directly adjacent to the back door and wider, larger patio doors that led out from the kitchen.

He didn't need to say a single word to her. After all their time together, as unconventional as it was, they understood each other that well. All was well in the peace of the evening, the light fading more and more, leaving them settled in the glow of the artificial one, tinting the edge of her fur where it filtered through.

"Hey?"

Hiss stuck his head out the back door, as if he was surprised to see Holly there with his father.

"Are you okay, Holly? What's up?"

She smiled.

"Oh, Hiss, don't worry about me. I'm just taking some air, I might go for a walk... I needed to get away from the craziness for a little while. It's all a bit much right now, making me think about a lot."

In a good way, of course, but she couldn't help that there would be a lot of change in their lives, a lot to prepare and a lot to do. That was not something that she had yet paid due thought to.

"Oh, sorry, Holly, I didn't think... Do you want me to come with you? We can head home now if you like? We don't have to stay. No offence, dad."

Ropes smiled and half-shrugged, the demon's eyes glowing faintly. One might have even said it was comforting.

"None taken, I know from experience how crazy things can get. But it's all okay, you stay there if you're enjoying yourself. I think Holly and I might just be a little more on the same wavelength here."

So it was that Ropes found himself walking with Holly, taking in the brisk Autumn air, enjoying their time, paw in paw. It could have been innocent but it really was not -- there was no way, between them, that it could ever again be innocent.

They kissed, savouring the moment, the revelation of the news theirs to hold close and dear too, even if no one knew, if no one understood. Out there, backing into the cornfield that was yet to be cut down after the harvest, the field ploughed and rested for winter -- or perhaps even used for winter crops -- they knew what had to be done.

The news was out, even if everyone thought that it was Hiss' cub in her womb, Ropes' tentacles and paws gently caressing her as they kissed, the cougar dropping to his knees out there in the cornfield. They were not all that far from the path and the road, but they were far enough, concealed to the extent that they needed to be. No one was going to disturb a cougar and a skunk out there anyway, not as darkness softly closed around them.

They may not have been able to see much out there, away from the streetlights and the bustle of life coming to a close in the holding of harvest season, their town set on the edge of the countryside. It was surrounded by farmland, stretching for miles upon miles, but all they needed was one another, Ropes helping her to lift her skirt, though her panties were already soaked underneath.

"Damn it, Holly..." He breathed, breath washing over her sex, tickling her folds as he peeled her damp underwear to the side. "How are you so gorgeous? So hot..."

He moaned, kissing her sex wetly, tongue dipping inside her, savouring her essence. They'd only have a short time out there, a little time, but there could not be a better moment and time for Holly to let all the worries ease from her mind. Nothing else could take her mind off things like that either.

Her head swam, pressing his head down as her skirt fell over his ears, moaning out loud. The skunk knew, in a sense, that she had to be quiet out there, but it was so much easier for her to give over control of that to Ropes, to let the cougar lead the way, moaning, grunting, lapping up into her so sweetly.

It was a moment for just the two of them, as much as they wanted to take more and more for themselves. Neither knew how much time they would have for things like that now that her pregnancy had been revealed, but they would take everything that was offered to them and gladly too.

She quivered, his tongue circling her clit, the need to climax already rising within her, clawing at the back of her mind. It was so quick too, but that was of no matter to her, not when her sweet cougar was between her legs, pleasing the femfur that he had knocked up, gotten pregnant. Soon...so very soon...he would meet his offspring too.

Holly moaned, his tentacles winding around her legs and hips, supporting her even then. She hoped it'd be a boy to look like him...but she would have loved a girl just as much too. Her heart would belong to them, either way.

Ropes pressed on, suckling on her clit as he fed a tentacle into her sex, pushing deep, pleasuring her to the point where she could not hold back for a single moment more. She had to climax on his muzzle, practically squirting, a paw clapped over her muzzle to hold back her cries. The skunk humped and ground frantically against his muzzle and tentacle, though Ropes was more than willing to give her pleasure, holding her, hissing as her juices soaked his muzzle.

He'd have to wash those off before he lay down with Fyr for the night...but he wouldn't like to. Not when he could have Holly's scent on him for hours upon hours, waking with the taste of her, perhaps, still in his muzzle.

Yet she wanted to give him that delight too, even though time was short and they had to take a moment to think of themselves, that they could not get their clothes too dirty. Questions would be asked and they always had to consider the questions to come, what could get them caught in the act, as exciting as the idea of that was. An idea could be enticing even if it was not something that they would have wanted to happen, for it would have rendered an end to their fun, their exhibitionistic thrill of sneaking around and fucking behind their respective partners' backs.

"Oh, Ropes..."

He shivered. Oh, how he loved the sound of his name on her lips... He hoped that it would always be there, always and forever, though he had never thought of another fur quite like that. Not even Fyr. Did that mean that there was something more between them, or was he simply infatuated with a new relationship?

He could not tell. Frankly, Ropes did not care either as she freed the hardness of his erection and, with the corn stalks rustling around them, fed his cock into her muzzle with his tentacle to guide the push of it. The skunk expertly, for they had done it more than enough, took him into her mouth, kneeling with her skirt on the ground, but not kneeling on top of it. It was all Holly could do in a tiny attempt to stay clean, to stay undercover, even if she was caring less and less about being discreet.

They'd gotten away with so much... It was as if no one was paying them any attention in that manner anymore. Maybe they were so close, all as a family, that no one would ever suspect them.

They could only know until things went wrong, or not. Who was to say?

She took his cock softly, tenderly, sucking him off as she took his dick into the back of her mouth, swallowing lightly, all to be able to take him deeper. It felt as if his cock was supposed to fit in her maw perfectly as it was, his tentacles stroking her muzzle, brushing her hair back from her face. Her tongue fluttered lightly up against the underside of his shaft, cradling it there, the uncut length pushing back and forth, the tip between her lips for a fraction of a moment, yet she leaned after it passionately, taking it

*

"It's such a shame that Hiss wasn't able to be here for this..."

Holly grinned, slyly shooting Ropes a look out of the corner of her eye. In the car, with him driving, some time had passed, enough for her first ultrasound appointment. Even though she had dug into her pregnancy reading, working up the courage to look into all that her future held, there was still a lot more to come. Her belly was showing as pregnant and she already had had to field off strange furs who wanted to come up to her and rub her belly, leading her to prefer going out only with Hiss and Ropes, respectively. They, at least, were scary enough when they wanted to be to make sure that others stayed away from her when she needed that space for herself.

Ropes rolled his eyes, though she couldn't tell that he was doing that, with his pale, glowing eyes.

"Mm... It wouldn't have anything to do with you mistaking the appointment now, could it?"

Holly grinned more widely still.

"Noooo, of course not!"

But it was true. She had made a "mistake" and told Hiss that her ultrasound appointment was on a different day, all so that she could cunningly orchestrate Ropes coming to the appointment with her, not Hiss. It was his baby, after all, even if they still had to keep it a secret. Considering that the two of them, Hiss and Ropes, looked so similar, it was reasonable to think that there would be no concern there, nothing obvious to alert anyone to the fact that the baby was not Hiss'.

At least, that was what she hoped. She could only hope. But all was well in their little corner of the world, letting Ropes guide her into the clinic, the doctor all smiles. The black Panther smiled and offered Holly a seat, though the ultrasound would need her belly to be on show.

"Thank you, Ms Lee, everything's looking lovely and healthy, nothing at all to worry about here for you."

She'd seen the doctor before and they chatted amicably back and forth, Ropes holding her paw. The doctor smiled, whiskers quivering.

"Ah -- and this must be the grandfather!"

Unfortunately for Holly, she was not quite in a position to pretend that Ropes was the father, for Hiss had been to appointments before with her, though she had liked the smile that the new receptionist at the front desk had given them. To her, she had passed as a happy couple with Ropes, the cougar gently holding her paw, guiding her in, the partner that she would have longed to be with. That was, of course, if she didn't have Hiss.

Ropes smiled and supported her with his tentacles, for it was not that unusual for a doctor to see strange appendages like that, though he kept them hidden most of the time otherwise. It saved awkward questions.

"Just relax, sweetie," he murmured, holding her paw in a light squeeze. "This will be it..."

"Yes, and you can listen to the heartbeat today too!" The doctor said chirpily, though she knew too when to be serious. "It's such a shame that Hiss cannot be here, but things happen, don't they? What a lucky skunk you are to have such a supportive family around you?"

Holly smiled, squeezing Ropes' paw, turning to him with a flick of her tail.

"Yes... I am lucky, aren't I? I couldn't imagine having a better support system around me than I do, right here, right now."

Ropes smiled, yet there was no need to go on with too much, the nature of the appointment meaning that the jelly had to be smeared across her stomach. It had to be done, though she still flinched from the cold, Ropes gently supporting her.

"Don't worry, it's all going to be worth it, just a little cold," he murmured, though only just about managed to stop himself from kissing her head, for that would not be something that a father-in-law or similar would do. "Don't worry, sweetheart..."

And it was worth it, even more so when they saw the baby inside her for the first time, the shape on the ultrasound that of a cougar with the delicate head, no long skunk tail showing but a feline nub growing, slowly but surely.

"Ah -- look, they'll have tentacles too... That looks like two of them, but you never know what they're hiding!"

More would come to be shown on subsequent appointments, but the pulse and flutter of the baby's heartbeat had even Ropes welling up in tears, wiping them from his eyes. Oh, he didn't want to be emotional, not too emotional, for it was not his style, but it was a very, very long time since he had seen his offspring in such a way. Of course, he had sired offspring since Helena and Hiss, but, well...that was not exactly knowledge that he carried with him, not a part of their lives.

But he wanted to be a part of their life, even as the doctor ummed and ahhed about them being a boy or a girl, saying that it was difficult to tell with how they were turned.

"Probably a girl... We will have to follow up on another appointment, but we'll have the sonogram to take a look at shortly, the still image. Nothing to worry about, of course, sometimes they are a little shy about telling us their sex, that's all!"

The skunk sucked in a breath, her eyes welling up. Smartly the feline doctor gave her some space, turning away to make some notes on the computer.

They were beautiful. And Holly was going to love them with all her heart and soul when they were born, from that moment on and forevermore. There could be nothing, not ever, that could ever come between them.

She smiled and, if the doctor had not been there, she would have kissed her darling cougar on the lips, her love for him was that great. However unconventionally everything had come about, she was glad that it had happened, that everything had come to pass in exactly that way.

It made it more special for her.

With Ropes at her side, looking after her and the little one, there was not anything that could possibly go wrong, no harm that could ever come to pass, not ever again.

She trusted him. He would protect her. Their love would always be true.

Holly licked her lips, shooting the cougar a look while the doctor's back was turned. The cougar grinned widely, his tentacle bopping her on the nose.

They couldn't wait to meet their little one, but there were other things too that the cougar and the skunk could do to show their love...

It was as if Ropes read her mind, taking her exactly where she wanted to go even before she had voiced it to him. The skunk shook her head and laughed softly, one paw resting on her stomach, leaning into him even as he drove.

"Sweetheart," she breathed, tipping even further into him to kiss his neck. "How did you know where I wanted to go?"

Ropes grinned, tail flicking around to brush back against hers, though they were limited by the car seats, how they were positioned. That was always a problem with tails, but less so with tentacles.

"I just know."

Maybe that was a good thing. Maybe he needed that closeness that feel that he was with someone, at least for the moment, that knew him intimately. That was not something that a demon of lust always had to seek out, of course, and he could have had that closeness with Fyr, but it was most certainly different with a fur who was carrying his child.

He pulled up down a farm track, outside the town, though they had gone to the neighbouring city to get the best prenatal doctor possible, someone that would guide them and Holly herself through the process of pregnancy. Thankfully it was her relationship with Hiss that made it easy for Ropes to pay for it, ensuring that they wanted for nothing during her pregnancy and beyond.