All Comments on 'Seducing Janet'

by shutterpsb

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice premise

But when it was time for the sex, it happened much too fast. Lacks step-by-step details. Lacks dialog about what she wants. What he wants. What his wife wants.

Since she's only had sex with her ex husband, what did she think of his cock? Bigger? Smaller? Fatter? Thinner? Circumcised? Was her ex's circumcised?

Did she handle his cock? Did she play with it? Did she jerk it? Did she tease it? Did she want to lick it? Put it in her mouth? Did his wife have to tell her sister to try it? And how to do it? Did he like it? What did he say?

Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeowch

This story is so sizzling hot that I burnt my retinas trying to consume it ! You , my friend , are talented ! Now I’m gonna read another of your stories and have a stroke !

writerjabwriterjabover 3 years ago

Thanks for not rushing into this. Much more believable. I sense chapter two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have had a fantasy of a threesome with my wife and SIL. The lead up was great but not enough sizzling details once the action started.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 3 years ago

Fan freaking tastic! It does beg for another chapter, or two.

juanviejojuanviejoover 3 years ago

GOOD TALE, LOVED IT...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
YES, BUT

My first shutterpsb story.

As I was reading, I was thinking how well written it was and how it was enjoyable just reading along.

This came to a peak at the end with the author's inspired scene when Janet appears in their bedroom and the accompanying masterful dialog.

Soon after that, however, it was like the author quit seriously telling the story, and got it over with by giving us an outline.

I empathize with the first commenter (title: Nice premise) and his unanswered questions, leaving him feeling disappointed. The ending needs to be revised using that commenter's ideas as a guide.

Since the main part (before the ending) was so enjoyable with such nice dialog and progression, I went ahead and gave it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

It's a very good Literotica story.

If the ending had continued the high level of the main story,

it would be a great Literotica gem.

Paul in Oklahoma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hal / Don

Yeah, I get those two names mixed up, too.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

A woman on top squeezing his balls threatening him is no way to start a story. I quit reading.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

That was hot. I'd like to hear more about this group. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was thinking how well structured and well written this was ... UNTIL Hal changed his name to Don ... I gave it five stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ anyway, but that's an almost inexcusable blunder for an editor if one was around ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happened to Hal! Great story, well structured. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershutterpsb@shutterpsb
I'm a fat old man who tries to write short, entertaining, stroke stories. Best not to expect more than that. At some point I'll post some new stuff.