Seducing Janet

Story Info
Young wife invites her sister into the marital bed.
9.9k words
4.62
78.3k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shutterpsb
shutterpsb
197 Followers

This story is a revision of one of the same title published several years ago. All characters and events are fictional.

"What do you think about Jan?" Ann said as she tossed the damp towel on the floor.

I breathed in the intimate aroma of our post love making. I shrugged against my pillow and glanced at her shadowy form. "What do you mean, what do I think about Jan?"

Ann stretched on her side. Her big tits squeezed together and pressed against me. The comforting heat of her naked body touching my skin always made me smile. Even in the dark. "What do you think about her? You know, do you think she's pretty or sexy or what?"

I snaked an arm under her. Then crushed her body against mine before I patted her ass. "That's a loaded question. She's your sister. Why don't you tell me what I'm supposed to think about her?"

She traced a finger across my chest, circling my nipples. The movement of my hair caused goose bumps to erupt on my arm.

"I want an honest answer. Do you think she's pretty? Would you make love with her if she was willing?" Ann said.

I sunk my fingers into the firm flesh of her ass and held on. I grabbed her wandering fingers as they migrated toward my crotch. I raised an eyebrow at her in the darkness of our starlit bedroom. Unable to clearly see her eyes, I tried in vain to read her face. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about Jan." Ann pulled her fingers free and cupped my balls. She gave them a gentle squeeze. The stirring of arousal sent a familiar twinge from my groin.

She tightened her grip. "Would you do her if she was willing and you had the chance?"

There was no good escape from this conversation. I shook my head. "No. Absolutely not. She's your sister and you are all I can handle."

Ann increased the pressure on my sack slightly. It was firm, not painful, but the threat was there. "That's a lie, Greg. I hate when you lie to me." She released my balls, laid her head on my shoulder, and stroked my cock. Her hand was warm and strong. "I'm trying to get a real answer here, you know?"

I frowned. "Sounds more like you're trying to get me to say something to piss you off, which I don't understand. We just made love, aren't you supposed to be all cuddly and unsatisfied while I fall asleep?"

Ann giggled. "It doesn't hurt to break the routine once in a while. Now answer me, do you think she's sexy enough that you'd do her?"

What did she want from me? I sucked in a deep breath and held it for a moment before letting it out. "Yeah, sure. Jan's pretty and sexy enough. But the real question is, would she be interested in me? The answer to that is a big fat, capital N, no. I don't understand the point of this."

Ann rose and straddled me, grinding her damp pussy against my thickening cock. Her sex was warm and velvet soft. She was trying to manipulate me, but why? What was she getting at? I enjoyed her touch anyway.

Ann put her hands on my shoulders, holding me down. "I happen to know she'd do you in a New York minute."

"Now I know you're just talking shit." I reached to the nightstand and turned on the lamp. Ann's hair normally glistened like a crow's wing. Post sex it was mussed with errant strands poking out at weird angles. Her big tits rose and fell with her breathing and her pink nipples beckoned to me. I engaged her dark eyes. "What's brought all this on?"

Ann smirked. "Jan and I talk you know? A lot more now, seeing Hal is out of her life." Her grinding increased its pressure. My cock grew thick and hard. I held her by the waist, twirled her soft pubic hair with my thumbs, and encouraged her movements.

"Talk about lying. Now I'm supposed to believe you and your sister talk about me as a sex partner. I mean...I figured once in the past few years you'd maybe tell her I was good or bad or whatever, but that'd be about it."

A coy smile decorated Ann's face. "Have you given that sort of information about me to your brothers?"

"No. Of course not. Besides, there's no need to."

"Why's that?" Ann flashed an impish grin.

I shrugged. "There's an old joke that covers it."

Ann raised an eyebrow at me, an unspoken demand that I tell her.

I used my hands to keep her moving. Her sex, slippery, slid across my now fully aroused cock. "Well the joke goes like this. A guy tells his buddy he just had the worst piece of ass in his life. The buddy says, how was it? And the guy says, wonderful."

Ann wrinkled her lips. "That's not funny."

"Maybe not, but it's true." I stroked her silky thighs then cupped her ass. "You see, young lady, a guy figures pussy is going to be great regardless. So, I don't have to say anything to my buddies or my brothers. They assume you're good in bed because you're a woman. Men are simple creatures."

Ann giggled. "Really? So, how was my pussy tonight?"

"Wonderful," I said with a wink.

Ann gave me a playful punch on the shoulder. "Hey. That wasn't nice."

"What? I said it was wonderful." I smiled and pinched her nipples, maybe too hard. Ann let out a yelp and leaned away from me. "Sorry, all this Jan talk is getting me excited."

"I feel that." Ann squirmed down my legs, resting her weight on my thighs and got serious about stroking my cock. "Anyway, I'm worried about Jan. She hasn't been on a date or anything since Hal hit the road. She's been talking like maybe she's lost her confidence. With men, you know? She was married to him for a long time. I think she's depressed or something. It's kind of scary."

"So, you're going to tell her I think she's sexy and that'll give her confidence and cheer her up?" I couldn't stifle a soft groan as she kept stroking me. "You could've told her that without even asking me. You know, a little-white-lie deal?"

Ann shook her head. "No...I was going to ask you to tell her yourself, then seduce her. Have sex with her, you know? Show her she's still desirable."

I grabbed her wrist, halting the pleasant hand-job. "Have you gone nuts? She's your sister. I'm your husband. She wouldn't go with me if I was the last man on earth."

Ann rubbed my pecs with her free hand. "I'd give you both my blessing. She's always liked you, so it should be easy. Afterward you get to brag to your buddies down at the bar that you fucked two sisters and Jan's self-esteem gets a boost. Sounds like a win-win to me."

"You're crazy. Jan's plenty good looking enough to find a guy on her own. She sure as hell doesn't need you offering up— I don't even know what to call what you're offering. And for the record, I don't brag about my sex life to the guys at the bar."

"Don't you like Jan? Don't you think she's desirable?" Ann pulled her wrist from my grip and returned to stroking me.

"Of course, I like Jan. And she's as hot as any woman. But I'm with you and she knows I'm with you. Even if I agree to try this scheme, she'll never fall for it. She isn't stupid. And even if she did have sex with me, she'd always think you put me up to it. Which is true, so it wouldn't help her self-esteem one iota," I said.

Ann squeezed my cock's shaft, hard. "I think you're wrong."

"Annie, think about it. All of that doesn't take into consideration that for the rest of our lives you'd be wondering if I thought she was better in bed than you. This is a crazy idea. And let's not forget, I'm a man, my psyche is fragile. What if I really try to seduce her and she turns me down? What happens to my confidence and self-esteem?"

Ann giggled. "I didn't realize rejection was such a problem. I thought most guys knew how to deal with it."

"Most do. For guys, dealing with rejection from women is a fact of life, but that doesn't mean we like it," I said.

"Well, I actually thought about that. The, 'is she better than me,' part anyway. I may wonder about it, but I won't ask. If you leave me for her, I'll just murder you both."

I laughed. "I see, well we don't need to worry about it because I'm not doing it. There's no upside to your plan."

"There are lots of upsides—"

"No. You're wrong. If we went forward with this plan, you'd end up hating me, Jan would end up hating you and I'd be shit out of luck. Not to mention, Jan hasn't even been approached about the whole crazy idea in the first place."

"I've kind of mentioned it to her," Ann said.

"Really? What did she say?"

"Well, if she understood exactly what I was hinting at, she wasn't keen on the idea. But I'm working on that."

"There, see. Just let it go, Annie. Jan will find a new guy when she's ready."

Another giggle. "Well, just think about it. But now, I believe we should do something fun with this nice fat cock."

***

"I'll have the turkey club on gluten free, please." Ann smiled at the waiter. He nodded and moved away. She glanced at Janet as her sister took a sip of her chardonnay. Her six year marriage to Hal had taken a toll. At twenty eight years old she already had a few strands of silver gray sprouting at her temples.

"So, Jan, you've got a glow about you today, who's the fella?"

Janet laughed. "There's no fella and I didn't do anything different with my make-up either."

Ann smiled. "What are you doing about that anyway? You're not going to those on-line sites are you?"

"A man? I'm not looking for one, if that's what you mean. On-line or otherwise. Having finally escaped the gulag, I'm enjoying my freedom," Janet said.

"You know, after putting up with Hal all those years, you've got a right to be happy?"

"I may not be happy, happy, right now, but I'm satisfied with the way things are. And I don't have to check for bruises before I go out, that's a plus. Besides, I was reading an article about being your own woman and not needing a man to validate your life. It's very interesting. You should check it out. I'll text you the link." Janet took another sip.

"I'll read it, but Greg doesn't validate my life, he enriches it. He isn't at all like Hal. Greg is loving, kind, and easy going. He's not demanding and possessive. Well, he's a guy, so he's a little possessive, but he's not overbearing about it." Ann tossed a conspiratorial wink at her sister. "And if he catches a cold or something he's a big whiny wimp. Remember how Mom had to fuss over Dad if he got sick? Same thing."

Janet chuckled behind her chardonnay. "Yeah, Mom had her hands full from time to time. You got lucky with Greg. He's a keeper and handsome too. I can't tell you how often Hal made me feel like crap. Good riddance." She took a sip after saluting with the glass.

"So you think Greg's handsome, that's interesting because he thinks you're pretty and sexy too." Ann smiled, reaching for her glass.

Janet glanced away as the waiter arrived with their lunch. She waited for him to move on. "Greg's just being polite. I've seen the way he looks at you. Don't ever let that guy get away."

Ann smiled. "I'm not planning on him going anywhere, but I'm not stingy you know?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Janet said, her eyes narrow.

"Just what it means. I'm willing to share if you're lonely. I mean—"

"Don't be absurd. Greg's your husband. He'd never agree to something like that. Think about it. Why would he want an older version of you? A younger one, maybe. A couple decades from now." Janet flashed a mischievous grin. "But certainly not me. You know, I wasn't sure that's what you were talking about last week. I thought maybe that's what you were implying. Don't be crazy. Be happy with your guy and don't worry about me."

Ann sipped her wine, trying to think how she could regain the upper hand. "Well, I'm not willing to share him with just anyone, but for you, I'd make an exception. I asked him about it this past weekend. He wasn't totally opposed."

Janet frowned. "But he was opposed. As he should be. Just forget about it, Annie. Before it gets so embarrassing Greg and I can't look at each other anymore. Besides, I'm not lonely for that sort of company anyway."

"I'm not trying to embarrass anybody, I just—"

"Stop, Annie. Hal hurt me, but the things he did to me haven't ruined me forever. It's just going to take some time to get it straight in my head. I'll be just fine."

Ann fussed with her sandwich. "You've seemed so depressed, Jan. I'm worried about you."

Janet smiled. "I love you too, little sister, but I'm okay. Thanks to Hal, I don't need or want a man in my life right now. So stop trying to play match-maker. Well, at least, don't try to hook me up with your guy. That's a whole can of worms none of us need to explore."

"I've discovered when I'm depressed, sex is the best cure, that's all I'm saying. If you can't or won't find a nice guy, I've got one I'll share."

"When did you get a psychiatric degree? I've never been all that excited about sex in the first place and I'm not depressed. Can we please change the subject? I'm not hopping into bed with your husband."

"Okay, okay. I'll forget about it." Ann shifted in her seat and gestured with her fork. "So, what sort of male equipment do you find the most appealing? Fat ones? Long ones? Fat and long ones?"

Janet laughed and shook her head. "You call that changing the subject? My, God. Maybe I don't like male equipment at all, maybe that's why Hal and I split up."

Ann waved her fork. "I thought you two split up because he beat the crap out of you."

"Well there is that," Janet said with a shrug. "He was pretty rough in bed too. I never really got to enjoy it much. I think that's why I'm not in a hurry to get hooked up with any guy right now."

Ann smiled. She'd known Hal had punched Janet around, but now she had something more to work with. "I think I understand. Greg and I don't have that problem."

"So you've said, about a hundred times the last couple weeks. I'm sure being with Greg is much better than what I've been through. But, what doesn't kill you..."

Ann engaged her sister's eyes and allowed a broad smile. "I trust Greg completely. He's never hurt me and never will. He's a good, gentle lover. And a better friend and companion."

"So, what sort of equipment do you like and does Greg measure up?" Janet said with a giggle and a wink.

Ann laughed then leaned toward her sister. "When it's limp, it's kind of unimpressive, but when it's hard, it's nice and fat. Fills me up very nicely, I'd bet you'd like it," she whispered.

"I think you found the jackpot then. That's all any woman really wants isn't it?"

"I don't know, I guess so. Hey, maybe you should get a dog?"

Janet laughed. "Now you're really reaching. Can you see me with a dog? I can't even remember to water my plants."

"Well, if you don't cheer up soon I'm going to call the boys in the white coats to take you away. I couldn't live with myself if I lost you."

"I was a battered woman, but I'm not suicidal. You worry too much, little sister."

"When it comes to family there's no such thing."

***

"I had lunch with Janet today," Ann said.

I looked up from my tablet. Not this again. Say something non-committal. "That's nice. How's she doing?"

"She says she's fine, but I can tell she's not doing so well. I think she's really lonely. We had a good laugh over my suggestion she get a dog."

I chuckled. "Who'd feed it?"

"Exactly. Anyway, I found out Hal was sexually abusive too. I didn't think he was that much of an asshole."

"Figures." I swiped to a new page on my tablet. "You should've let me kick the shit out of him at the family reunion last summer. Nothing says loving family like a spirited fist-fight."

Ann laughed. "It's not like anyone would've helped him. Most likely if anyone stepped in at all, they would've helped you."

"That guy is a real loser. I'm glad Jan is rid of him."

"Me too. So anyway, I came right out and asked if she was looking for a guy and she said no. I told her she could be with you if she needed some reassurance or something."

I frowned and set the tablet aside. "I told you to leave that subject alone. Why are you going on and on about it? Janet said no didn't she?"

Ann nodded.

"I told you so. You've got to let this idea go, Annie. Much as I love your sister, neither of us is into the other in that way."

"But I'm worried about her. I don't want her to do something...drastic. Hal was a piece of shit. He didn't just beat her. He stole her essence, her personality, and self-image. If she's adrift wondering who she is, what her value is...Well, if I can help her get back to her old self, then that's what needs to be done, regardless how anyone feels about it. He was abusive in bed too. You're a gentle, wonderful lover. It'd be good for her to experience that feeling."

I smiled at her. "Wonderful? Really?"

"Yes, wonderful. And Jan has never known a guy who's caring and gentle in bed. She thinks all guys are the same. That's why she'll end up with Hal two point oh. If you show her how great a good man can be, maybe she'll look harder."

I stood and wrapped Ann in my arms. I kissed her forehead. "You're a marvelous, thoughtful person, Annie. I guess that's why I love you so much, but you've got to let this go. Janet will be fine. When she's ready for a partner she'll find one. Just cross your fingers she uses better judgment than last time."

Ann returned my hug. "If she doesn't eat a bunch of pills or something first."

I leaned back. "You don't really think she'd harm herself, do you?"

"I don't know. I hope not, but I feel like I should be doing something. Something to prevent it. Even if it's just a remote possibility."

I smiled at her. "You are doing something. You're being there. You're talking to her. That's going to do more for her than all the sweaty sex in the world."

"Well, you know there's empirical evidence that people always pick the same personality type for a partner. What if she picks another asshole? If she sees how great you are, maybe she'll pick a better guy when she does decide to move on with her life." Ann stared at me.

"Tell you what, invite her to join us for dinner and a movie. We'll all have a good time and you'll see there's nothing to worry about. Who knows, maybe she'll pick up some young stud waiter to have a steamy, romantic fling with."

"That's a good idea." Ann displayed a broad smile. "We should see a comedy or something. Nothing too heavy."

"Now you're thinking sensibly."

***

Janet insisted she meet Ann and me at our house. She took a seat in the living room and smiled at me as I sat on the other side of the coffee table from her. Ann excused herself and went to the bathroom. Janet set her large purse on the floor near her feet then folded her hands on her lap. She sighed soft and long.

I looked at her for the first time as a possible sexual partner. Over all, she was lighter hued than Ann. All of her, hair, skin and eyes. Her features were softer, but the familial resemblance was clear. I smiled. Her breasts were ample, but smaller than Ann's. Her hips were broad and legs long. I decided she was, in fact, plenty sexy and attractive.

Janet interrupted my inspection. "Is there something wrong with my outfit, Greg?"

Heat flooded my cheeks. "No, of course not. I was just...I was being rude. I apologize."

Janet's cheeks and nose grew pink. "It's okay, what with Annie's crazy ideas lately, it's to be expected."

I smiled back at her. Feeling awkward, I shifted in my seat and searched for something unassuming to say. "Well, you're very stylish and attractive, Jan. Any guy would be proud to have you on his arm. Any normal guy. Hal wasn't exactly normal."

She averted her eyes. "Thank you, Greg. That's very kind of you. Did Annie put you up to saying that?"

"Yes and no. She suggested I hit on you, but I told her I wouldn't. However, you look very nice and approachable today, so I decided to tell you so. I'm not hitting on you, just paying you a well-deserved compliment."

Janet blushed deeper. "Well, thank you, Greg. You look quite handsome yourself."

shutterpsb
shutterpsb
197 Followers