Seducing Janet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann walked in. She looked back and forth between her sister and me then raised her hands in a defensive gesture. "All right, everybody keep your clothes on. We haven't even had dinner yet."

Janet pursed her lips. "For God's sake, Ann, grow up."

The women giggled and I chuckled. "All right then, let's get going," I said.

At the theater Ann choreographed the seating arrangement so that I was in the middle with the popcorn tub on my lap. I chided myself for letting the women excite me as each of them helped themselves to the snack. The buttery aroma combined with the close heat and competing floral fragrances from the women were powerful motivators. It was difficult to concentrate on the film. I slouched between them and hoped my cock would behave and not spring to life.

With the evening at an end, we stood near Janet's car as she prepared to go home.

"Thank you both for a lovely evening. That was a great movie. It's been a long time since I've had such a good time." Janet hugged each of us.

The feeling of her soft breasts pressed tight against my chest brought a tingle in my groin. Janet released me with a blush on her face. Had she felt a tingle too? She opened her car door.

Ann tapped the side of my foot with hers. She wanted Janet to spend the night. After giving Ann a glare, I cleared my throat. "You know, you can stay the night, Jan. We've got a comfy bed in the guest room. No need to drive tonight."

"Thanks, but I think I'll head home. It's not that far." She smiled at us.

"There's plenty of room on our king size," Ann said with a lecherous grin.

I shook my head. "Now that was subtle, Annie. Thanks for making all of us uncomfortable."

Ann giggled and Janet blushed bright red.

"Thanks, but no. How about I think about it, okay?" Janet said. She got into her car.

I smiled. Well she's going to think about it. Maybe it would be fun. I'd have to keep an open mind about it. "It was a great evening, Jan," I said. "We'll have to do it again sometime soon."

"I agree," Janet said.

I squatted next to her, then leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her cheek. "You're a gorgeous woman, Jan. I and any other sane man would be honored to be with you if only for an evening. That said, we'll respect whatever decision you come to." I glanced up at Ann, her smile was broad and she nodded.

Janet placed a hand on mine. "It's all a little overwhelming right now. I'm flattered, really I am, but let me think about it." She cast a hopeful smile at Ann.

"Don't over think it, Sis, just agree and come over, ready to get it on," Ann said as she dragged a finger nail across my shoulders.

I stood and pushed the door closed. Ann and I waved as Janet drove off. When I could no longer see her taillights I hugged Ann. "I hope you know what you're getting us into."

"We'll see, she hasn't agreed yet." Ann smirked.

"I think she's going to. She's just embarrassed about it right now, so am I in a way. I understand her feelings. Agreeing is kind of like admitting she can't find a decent guy on her own. But once she works up her courage she may do it. If you really want her to be with me, give her some space. If you push too hard she'll refuse."

"I hope you're right. I'll let her think it over. Now, let's go inside and make love."

"Deal."

***

Ann hung up the phone then looked at me. "That was Jan."

Ann's frown caused my heartbeat to quicken and chest tighten. I was surprised at myself. I loved Ann with all my heart, but I'd come to look forward to having sex with Janet too. The look on Ann's face wasn't encouraging in the least.

"What did she say?"

"She wants us to come to her place for dinner this Friday. To meet her new boyfriend." Ann had a quizzical look in her eyes.

My heart fell and a tremor grew in my gut. I forced a smile and hoped Ann didn't detect my disappointment. "Well, there you go. Jan's all better. You told her we'd come didn't you?"

Ann nodded, but seemed distracted. She stared at me wide-eyed. "Where'd she find a boyfriend so quickly? She hasn't been on a date in six months. I mean, two weeks ago she said she didn't even want a man. Then she said she was thinking about being with you. Now she's got a steady?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. She's a good looking woman. I'm not surprised." I went to the fridge and took out a beer. I offered it to her, but Ann shook her head. I shrugged again and opened it. I took a sip, then said, "Well, I'm happy for her. You should be too."

Ann nodded again, then paced across the kitchen floor. "What if this guy's the same as Don? What do we do then?"

"We can't live her life for her. You know that. All we can do is support and love her. That said, the first time this guy hurts her I'll kick his ass. This time around we're in a position to do more than just stand by and watch her marry some jerk."

Ann smiled and reached for my beer. "That's for sure."

***

We arrived at Janet's and were introduced to Tom. I shook Tom's hand. Although his palm was soft, his grip was firm, and aggressive. I examined his eyes. They were shifty. He was hiding something. First impressions being what they are, I decided to try and withhold judgment.

As dinner proceeded, I noticed two things, Janet was a great cook and Tom's personality didn't blend well in social settings. When it came time for dessert, I got up and helped Janet with clearing the table as well as getting out the bowls for ice cream. Ann was trying to explain to Tom what she, as a marketing analyst, actually did.

I was rummaging around in the freezer when Janet passed close behind me. Her hip brushed against my ass. She paused there for a moment. My libido made itself known with a twinge. I stood up straight, breaking contact with her.

"Sorry," Janet said. "This kitchen is too small for two cooks."

I turned to her with the ice cream tub in hand. "It's okay, I don't mind beautiful women touching me."

Janet blushed. "It was an accident, Greg. I wouldn't flirt with you without Annie knowing I was doing it."

Looking into her eyes, I sighed. A tremor flirted with my gut. Her eyes told me she was lying, but not what she was lying about. "I know. It's okay. So how long have you known Tom?"

"A week or so, I met him on one of those dating sites. Do you like him?"

Time to be brutally honest. "No. Do you?" I said.

"I don't know yet." She looked at the floor.

I wasn't sure what I saw in Janet's eyes when she engaged mine. We stood there staring at each other for several seconds. Janet blinked and looked away. "Give me that before it melts."

"Sure." I put the ice cream on the counter and stepped aside.

After dinner the women busied themselves cleaning up in the kitchen while Tom and I wandered out onto the deck with glasses of beer. I leaned against the rail and tried to give Tom a neutral look.

"So you and Ann have been married for four years?" Tom said.

"Yes." I sipped my beer.

"I couldn't help but notice you got the good looking sister."

I raised an eyebrow. "They're both beautiful women with good hearts."

"Sure they are. I didn't mean anything by it. I was actually surprised that Jan doesn't have any kids. That's always a risk with a divorcee. It's a deal breaker for me. Nothing worse than putting up with some other guy's kids. I don't usually mess around with those online sites, but this time I figured what the hell. How bad could it get?"

I glanced across the yard, hoping to find something in the twilight to talk about besides my wife and sister-in-law. I didn't see anything promising. I turned back to Tom. "Okay, well, Jan has been through hell the past few years. Annie and I don't want to see her suffer through all that bullshit again."

"It's a little early in our relationship to be worrying about that," Tom said with chuckle. "Hell, we haven't even had sex yet. That's another deal breaker for me. A woman has to put out and do it well. She's got to have a job too. No job, deal breaker."

I stared at Tom. What a jackass. "You seem to have a lot of rules and deal breakers."

Tom cocked his head to one side. "You don't? I suppose not, being married and all. The dating game is rough these days. If you don't put your foot down, you can end up with a psycho."

I squelched the urge to leap on and beat the crap out of him. "Well, Jan's a good one. Annie and I have to get going." I walked back into the house. The women were just coming out of the kitchen.

I gave Ann a scowl. "We need to get on home."

She wrinkled her brow, then let eyes go wide. "Ah, okay. Can I finish this drink?"

I frowned.

Janet looked back and forth between us as Tom inched past me into the dining room. "What's wrong, Greg?" Janet said.

"Nothing. I have an early day tomorrow. I have to get my beauty rest. Like that helps or something." I flashed a weak, hopefully disarming smile, but Janet's eyes narrowed.

Ann took a gulp of her brandy, leaving a swallow in the snifter, then placed it on the table. "Okay. Well, I'll get our coats." She went to the bedroom.

"Are you sure everything's okay?" Janet said.

"Sure. Just a little tired. It's been a long week, but that was a great meal, Jan. Thanks for the invite," I said.

We said our goodbyes, then left Janet and Tom. I drove out of the subdivision, tapping the steering wheel with a finger. Out the corner of my eye I noticed Ann staring at me.

I turned to her. "What?"

"What? That's just what I was thinking. What the hell was that all about? You don't have anything to do tomorrow," Ann said.

I shook my head and stopped at a traffic light. "That guy is a jackass. If I didn't get out of there I'd have been obligated to punch him in the throat."

Ann gazed out the window as the car began moving again. "I know. I don't like him either. I'm worried about Jan. What did you talk about while you were out back?"

"All of his deal breakers. Hopefully Jan will break one in about two minutes and that'll be the last we see of him," I said.

"You don't think she's in danger, do you? Should we go back?"

"I don't think so. Tom talks too much to be really dangerous. I think he's just an asshole. You know, the full of shit kind of asshole."

"Well, Jan didn't give me the safe word or anything. Maybe you're right," Ann said.

I glanced at her. "You and Jan have safe words?"

Ann nodded. "Of course we do. If she'd have given me the word, you and I would still be there even if it led to a nasty fight between you and I."

"Really? What's her word?"

"I can't tell you. She may need to use it to get me to rescue her from you." Ann twittered a laugh.

"Really? I'd never hurt Jan, you know that."

"I know. Actually, you should probably know her word so you don't leave her when she's worried about someone. I'll ask her tomorrow."

"So, what's your word?" I asked with a grin.

"I'm not going to tell you."

"Why not?"

"Because a woman has to have some secrets from her husband. If the mystery goes out of the relationship, the excitement does too."

I laughed. "Okay then, I guess. Is it anything like that, I've got a stomachache, thing you used to get us out of that office party you dragged me to last year?"

"All I'm going to say is, if you hear Jan and me talking about junipers, she's about to crack you with a baseball bat."

I laughed again. "Good thing we don't drink gin I guess."

"I think you're right. But seriously, what are we going to do about Tom?" Ann said, her eyes filled with worry.

"There's not a lot we can do. If Jan wants to be with some loser, all we can do is wait to pick up the pieces."

"That's not exactly reassuring." Ann chewed her lower lip.

"I know."

***

Ann and I had been home about two hours. Ann was in the shower when I answered the doorbell. I was surprised to find Janet there. Her eyes and nose were red, there was a dark trail of mascara running down one cheek. Before I could say anything she rushed into my arms. I held her tight as she began to sob, burying her face against my chest.

I pushed the door closed with a foot and stepped back into the room half dragging Janet with me. "What's wrong, Jan? What's happened?"

Janet allowed a loud sniff. "That guy, Tom, he wanted to have sex and he got really mad when I told him I wasn't ready for that yet."

I managed to snag a tissue from the end table without letting go of Janet. I offered it to her. "Is he still at your place? I'll go over there and toss him out on his ass."

Janet took the tissue and wiped at her nose. "No he left, but I was upset and didn't know what else to do. I thought maybe he'd come back. So I came over here."

I hugged her. "It's okay, we've got an extra room. It's no big deal. Did he hurt you or just scare you? We can call the cops."

She sniffed again, then pulled away to blow her nose. She crumpled the tissue in her hand. "I'm all right. He just threatened and shouted, but he didn't hurt me."

"Jan, don't ever invite some guy off the internet to your house. If you try online dating again, you should meet someplace neutral. A place with lots of people, like a restaurant or something."

"I'm not that dumb. I did meet him at a restaurant, a few days ago. He seemed nice enough, but after you guys left he changed." She sighed and her body relaxed.

Ann came in. She tossed aside the towel she was using to rub her hair and rushed to Janet. The sisters hugged. Ann's face pleaded with me for information. I just shook my head and paced as Janet retold her story to Ann.

"I knew that guy was trouble. I knew it. Damn it, Greg, I told you we shouldn't have left her alone with him," Ann scolded.

"Hindsight is twenty-twenty, Annie. Jan's not hurt. We can be thankful for that," I said.

"She's not hurt by the grace of God. I swear sometimes you're not the sharpest pencil in the box."

Janet raised a hand at us. "Please don't fight. It was my mistake. You guys didn't have anything to do with it. The last thing I want is to cause you two to feel responsible for me."

Ann started to say something then stopped and looked at her sister. "I'm sorry, Jan. You're right. This is about you, not us."

I stepped over by them. "Well, you'll be staying the night. No arguments this time."

Ann nodded. "Of course, of course. You're not going home until Greg has a chance to change your locks for you. Just in case."

Janet nodded. "Thank you both. I'm okay. I was just a little shaken up. Kind of a flashback to Hal. At least Tom didn't hit me, but I feel kind of dirty or violated. May I use your shower?"

Ann flashed a broad smile. "Of course. Are you sure you're all right? Do you want a drink or something?"

"I'm okay and I'm not thirsty. I just want to get cleaned up," Janet said.

"Help yourself. I'll get a nightgown and robe for you," Ann said. Janet left us. Ann and I stood in the living room staring at each other.

"For the record, you never actually said don't leave her with that guy," I said at last.

Ann's lips drew into a tight thin line. "Now you're going to split hairs? You knew perfectly well what I meant even if I didn't spell it out in so many words."

I shook my head and shrugged. "Well she's safe now. No harm done."

"No harm done? She was shaking like a leaf. And that was after a twenty minute drive to get here."

"What do you want me to do, Annie?"

Exasperation spread across her face. "Get in there with her and make her feel safe and appreciated."

I frowned. "That's a really bad idea. She just escaped from one sex obsessed jackass. You want to send her another?"

Ann stood there for a moment, then nodded. "You're not a sex obsessed jackass, but you're right. That was a horrible idea. We should just let her relax and wait for her to make the first move." She stepped to the bay window and stared into the darkness. "She's my only sister. I worry about her."

"I know." My eyes roved over my wife. She was wrapped in a towel secured at her armpits. Her naked legs were silky and tanned. Her hair was still damp and clung to her shoulders in spots. I approached from behind and lightly touched her. I placed my hands on her bare shoulders and kissed the base of her neck near her collarbone. I glanced at the window and saw our reflection. I tugged her towel open and let it fall to the floor. Ann leaned back against me.

"I love you," I said. My heartbeat quickened as I breathed in her clean scent. Her sudden heat penetrated my shirt, warming my chest.

"Um, I love you too." Her hands gripped my hips and pulled me tight to her. I cupped her breasts, massaged her nipples, and lightly traced my tongue up her neck to her earlobe. I sucked on it and breathed into her ear at the same time. Goose flesh erupted on her neck and arm. Ann giggled and rubbed her ass against me.

"That tickles," she said.

"Oh! Excuse me," Janet said.

I jumped away from Ann as if she was a hot branding iron. My breathing came in gasps and my heart pounded in my throat. Even though Ann was my wife and I wasn't doing anything wrong, being caught made me feel like an embarrassed teenager. "Oh, Jan, I thought you were in the shower. Sorry," I said.

Ann just smirked and slowly bent to retrieve her towel. "It's okay, Jan. Greg was just telling me that he loves me. I hope you noticed there was no punching involved. Do you need something?" Ann wrapped back up.

"I'm so sorry. Maybe I should just go back home," Jan said.

I took a step toward her. "Absolutely not, Jan. We've got a bedroom with a door. We should've gone in there. I just got a little carried away watching our reflection in the glass."

"What do you need, Jan?" Ann said.

"Oh, I was looking for a towel. It looks like you used those in the bathroom," Janet said.

Ann smiled and stepped toward the hall. "They're right down here. Sorry I didn't think of that before."

"Are you sure you and Greg don't mind me being here?"

"I'm positive, Jan. He loves you as much as I do. And if you're worried about interrupting, well, that's all it was. I can get him going again and I just might do that."

"Can't wait," I said as the women left the room.

***

I woke with a start. A glance at the clock showed it was six in the morning. Ann stirred next to me, but didn't wake. I focused on Janet. She stood at the foot of our bed wearing one of Ann's old robes.

"Good morning, Jan. Do you need something?" I said.

She nodded, then wrinkled her brow. "I was listening to you and Ann last night. Not eavesdropping really, just listening. My sister is noisy. You're very quiet."

Heat crept across my face. I smirked trying to play it off. "Yeah, sometimes she's pretty loud. If I'm doing a good job tending the right spots."

Janet looked down at the floor. "I've never felt that good about having sex." She returned her eyes to mine. "I think I'm frigid or something. That's what Hal thought too. Do you think it's possible to change that?"

I regarded her for some time. "I don't know. You're beautiful and sexy. I don't know why you couldn't enjoy sex with the right guy. Sure, why not. You can change that."

"Hal is the only man I've ever been with and he told me more times than I can count how bad I was in bed and how unattractive my body is. If I show it to you will you give me an honest opinion?"

I shifted beneath the covers and sat up. The tingling in my crotch grew to a full blown hard-on. Fearing that speaking would make my voice crack with excitement, I nodded.

Janet took a deep breath and held it. She slowly untied the belt then shrugged the robe from her shoulders. She held it there for a moment. Her allure grew, her bare shoulders smooth and kissable. She let the robe drop, exposing her breasts for moment, then allowed it to fall all the way. It cascaded along her body as it dropped to the floor.

Janet's breasts rode high on her chest with small bright areolae and tiny pokey nipples. Her waist was trim and her belly flat and smooth, but for a white appendectomy scar. Her hips flared out broad and strong, and her dark pubic hair was wispy and fine. It pointed to the cleft of her sex, which was mostly hidden by her thighs being pressed close together.