Seducing Janet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled in response to her worried eyes. "You are stunning, Jan."

She looked away and covered her bush with her hands. She breathed rapidly, causing her breasts to wobble between her arms. "You're just saying that. I think you're too kind to tell me the truth."

I shook my head. "I'm all but speechless. Stunning is the only word that comes to mind. You're beautiful. If Hal said otherwise he's an idiot."

Ann stirred again and woke. She rose on an elbow and glanced around, yawning. Her bare breasts appeared huge and dark in comparison to Janet's. Ann smiled at us both in turn.

"Well, I guess you two are getting to know each other better," Ann said, then yawned again.

Janet bent and seized the robe. She clasped it in front of her. "I'm sorry Ann, I wasn't trying to do anything behind your back, I was just...I was just—"

"It's okay, Sis. Like I've told you a hundred times, you're gorgeous and Hal is a dickhead. Come on, get rid of that robe and climb in here. I'll go take a shower while you and Greg make love. You look like you really need it."

Janet stood there until Ann threw back the covers and swung her legs out of bed. "Wait Ann. I don't want you to leave. I mean, I'm not afraid of Greg or anything." She cast a tentative smile at me. "I trust him. I just want you to be here, in case you change your mind or something." Janet's face blushed deep red.

Ann stared back at her. "Okay, I guess I can stay. Is that okay with you?" She turned to me and raised an eyebrow.

I shrugged. "Every man on planet Earth would kill to have two beautiful women, naked in the same bed at the same time. I'm not going anywhere unless you two would rather be alone. Even then, I won't go far and I'll damn sure watch." I flashed a lecherous grin at Ann, she giggled.

Janet allowed a shy smile and moved to my side of the bed. Ann intercepted her and dragged her into the bed between us. We all settled and I pulled the covers up over us. For several minutes we lay still, staring at the ceiling. My cock pushed the sheet up in a tent. I rose and rested on an elbow, looking at the sisters.

"It doesn't get much better than this," I said.

Ann shifted too, laying on her side and propped her head on her hand. "Well, get busy you two. Somebody promised me a show. If this is all it is, I'm going to shower."

My heart was thumping in my chest. The differences between the two women combined with their obvious similarities pushed my excitement to bounds I hadn't felt in years. Still unsure of Ann's commitment to the idea, I slid up against Janet's body. I gently pressed my cock against her thigh. She smiled at my approach.

I slipped an arm under her shoulders and lowered my face to hers. I hovered there with my cheek just touching hers and breathed near her ear. "May I kiss you, Jan?"

She nodded. I brushed my lips across hers, barely making contact. Her tongue flicked out and dampened her upper lip. Her body trembled against me, her skin satin soft and warm. I returned my lips to hers. Pressing for a moment, then retreating to watch her tongue repeat its journey. I licked my lips, then kissed her again.

Janet placed a hand behind my head and pulled me to her lips. Her jaw slackened as our lips met. My tongue tested her lips and tasted her sweet saliva. I explored those lips as my pulse drummed in my ears. I probed between her unresisting lips and met her tongue. The rough texture thrilled me and I devoured her mouth with a pent-up ravenous desire.

We kissed for a long time. My hand found Janet's breast and massaged it while tweaking the hard nipple. From the corner of my eye I saw Ann's eyes wide in wonder. She grinned at me. I broke the kiss with Janet and leaned to kiss Ann. Ann returned my affection, but directed my attention back to Janet, while leaving a hand on my arm.

I shifted my kissing to Janet's ear lobe, then traced kisses down her neck until goose bumps popped up on her flesh. I reached the hollow at the base of her throat and lingered there, kissing and nuzzling. Janet cooed and closed her eyes. I kissed my way to one of her nipples, then sucked gently while pinching the other. Janet moaned deep in her throat.

I spent time caressing, kissing, and sucking her pliant breasts. When she shifted her legs under the sheets I moved further down, tracing my tongue along her tummy. I kissed her belly button and the scar. I paused, swept the sheets away, then gently encouraged her to open her legs. She did so and I settled between her knees.

Janet placed a hand over her sex. Ann placed her hand on Janet's wrist, then pulled until she held Janet's hand, leaving Janet's pink rimmed lips in view. I inhaled Janet's aroma. Fresh, spicy, and intoxicating. Her cinnamon labia glistened with her arousal. I kissed the sensitive skin inside her thighs and blew my warm breath on them.

I flicked out my tongue, barely touching her sex. Janet jumped as if shocked. I slipped my arms under her thighs and grasped her hips. I kissed her inner thighs again, then tasted the entire length of her sex. Janet groaned aloud as I nipped at her clitoral hood.

She tasted musky with a faint trace of salt. I found it pleasant and similar, but still different from Ann's pussy. I worked my tongue up and down her soft, wet lips. Janet groaned more frequently and moved her hips in time with my efforts. When I was sure she wasn't going to pull away, I moved a hand to her sex and penetrated her with a thumb. Janet sucked in a deep breath and let it out with another moan.

My cock was throbbing with an awful ache. My pre-cum made a wet spot on the sheet. I glanced from Janet's pussy and saw Ann raise and kiss Janet's hand. Ann then leaned over and kissed Janet's neck. My heart thundered at the sight. I renewed my efforts, ravaging Janet's pussy with my mouth.

Janet used one hand to hug Ann and the other's fingers entwined the hair at the back of my head, pulling my face into her sex. Janet came suddenly, surprising me. She moaned an obscenity and lifted her shuddering ass off the bed. I gave her clit one last hard suck and released her. She lay there shivering and gasping for breath. I wiped her fragrant juices from my face and smiled as Ann kissed Janet full on the lips.

I crawled up her body and joined Ann kissing Janet. Holding my weight on my elbows, I pressed my stiff cock against Janet's mound and ground it back and forth. "I've got to have you, Jan. May I?"

"Oh, God yes," Janet said in a breathy whisper. "Oh, God yes."

Ann pushed on my shoulder and motioned for me to sit up. I wriggled around until I was on my knees between Janet's thighs. Janet's pussy gleamed, inviting, beckoning. I groaned aloud and my cock twitched in anticipation. I breathed deep and looked at Ann. She pulled a condom from the nightstand drawer and deftly opened the packet.

Ann took my cock in her mouth and slid her tongue along the underside. I clenched my eyes shut and savored her work on the head. I'd never guessed Ann would help prepare me in this way. A moment later she'd sheathed my cock in the condom and stroked it several times.

"We don't want any accidents, big guy," Ann said with a smile and a final firm squeeze of my dick. She reclined and watched, wetting her lips with her tongue.

I lowered myself onto Janet's hips. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. My cock found her opening and I locked lips with her. Using firm, but patient pressure, I pushed into her tight channel. Janet gasped at my entry, but clung to me. I fought the urge to slam into her. I took a deep, calming breath, and renewed my kiss. I withdrew, then reentered. Janet moved her hips to better accept me. I slowly worked my full length into her hot, grasping sex.

I broke our kiss for a moment and smiled at Ann. She leaned over, kissed me, and rubbed my arm. My cock was bathed in Janet's molten elixir.

I continued to fight the need to speed up. I forced myself to move in a slow rhythmic motion. I savored Janet's gripping, clinging muscles. She dug her fingers into my ass and wrapped her legs around mine. I rose on my arms while increasing my pace to pound into her sopping pussy. Janet thrust her hips at me, matching my urgency. Little grunts and sighs escaped her slack lips and her eyes remained clamped shut.

I glanced at Ann. She seemed mesmerized by the spectacle, but I couldn't tell what she was thinking. It had to be weird, laying there, watching her husband fuck her sister. I made a mental note to thank her properly for this marvelous gift.

I leaned over and kissed her again without missing a stroke. Ann laughed, then kissed Janet, getting in my way by doing so. I gently pushed her away with my head. Ann pinched and tweaked Janet's nipples. Janet's face contorted and Ann leaned in close, then sucked Janet's nearest nipple. With that sight, my balls cinched up against the shaft and I sped up my thrusting. Janet flexed her hips, receiving my assault and groaned deep in her throat at every stroke.

I wanted Janet to come first, but I'd mistimed it. I was going to explode at any second. Try as I might, I couldn't stop it. Janet's channel gripped, clung, and milked my manhood. Her heat penetrated the condom and seared deep into my cock.

"Holy shit!" I shouted as my cock exploded and filled the condom with my seed. I staggered to a halt, slamming my cock into Janet with every pulse of cum. I collapsed on her chest and lay there, gasping for breath.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Your pussy is just too good. Just too good. Give me a couple minutes. I'll take care of you too," I said between ragged breaths.

I kissed Janet and wiped sweat from her cheeks. I was sure she and Ann could hear my heart pounding. Janet's tight pussy gripped and released my deflating cock several times. I groaned and looked at my wife. Ann smiled.

"Your sister is really, really good, but not better than you," I said with a wink.

"You did good, big guy. That was so hot. The only thing hotter would've been getting pounded like that myself," Ann said, then she slapped me on the ass.

Janet rubbed my back. "That was very exciting and satisfying Greg. Thank you. And thank you, Annie, for sharing."

"You didn't come, but I sure as hell don't think you're frigid. Just the opposite, I lost control of myself. Sorry," I said.

"That's okay. I came earlier and it was amazing. If Annie's willing to share again, I'm sure you'll make it happen. I was really close this time." Janet nibbled my chin.

I pulled out as gently as I could. Spent, I flopped, breathless, next to Janet with Ann on my other side. Ann removed the condom and tossed it in a waste basket. I snaked an arm around each of them. The musky scent of love making, sweat, and yesterday's bathing wafted from the sheets. I smiled content and exchanged kisses with each of the sisters in turn.

I wondered at my luck. Ann massaged my balls in an absent way, while Janet stroked my cock. Their small hands, warm and soothing. I sighed aloud and the women giggled.

Ann tossed a leg over mine, then reached across my chest to squeeze and massage Janet's nearest breast. Janet shifted closer to me and rolled onto her side, giving Ann better access to her. "I think it was absolutely thrilling when you kissed me while Greg was in me, Annie."

"It was wasn't it? I think we should all get a shower, have some coffee, and breakfast, then sit down and discuss where we're going from here. What do you guys think?" Ann said.

Janet smiled then kissed one of my nipples. "Yeah. I think a family meeting is in order. A meeting with clothes on. I'm too easily distracted when we're all naked."

I crushed them against my sides again. "Count me in. I'm thinking if we all stay together, I may have to build a bigger shower."

"Nobody is saying that, yet," Ann said with a broad smile. "But it's a possibility."

***

The following week I carried the last of Janet's dying plants into our house. Being bone-dry, they didn't weigh much. I put them on the kitchen table and figured the women would put them where they wanted them.

I grabbed a beer and flopped on the couch. I was only there a minute before Janet came in. "I know I told you I only had those few plants left, but I forgot the barbeque grill. Will you be a sweetheart and go back and get it?"

I laughed. "You and your sister are going to wear me out you know?"

"I know, but you'll get a reward later on." Janet bent down and kissed me deep and passionate. I groaned.

"I don't know what's wearing me out more, the moving or the rewarding."

Ann came in and dropped a bag of shoes on the floor. "Wow, I thought I had shoes." She glanced at Janet and me. "Hey, I'm working here. You two need to calm down or let me play too."

We burst into laughter. I shook my head. "Get over here, woman."

End