Seducing Kevin Ch. 03

Story Info
Setting the hook, Jackie makes her move.
2.7k words
4.56
6.6k
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spango
Spango
95 Followers

Seducing Kevin

Part 3

Dear Internet,

I know you have been anxiously awaiting the next update in my plan to seduce (and bed) Kevin Hunter. When I last left you, I had just set the hook and was preparing to reel Kevin in. I had invited him to join me at my favorite bar later that night. After leaving Kevin's office, I made my way back to my desk. As promised, I emailed him the address to Miss Blue's and, in order to stay somewhat sane waiting for his reply, I busied myself by fixing several easy trouble tickets. I actually cleared quite a lot of the backlog, and lost track of time, so I was a bit startled when my boss poked her head in the door and wished me a good weekend. Holding my breath, I checked my email to see if Kevin had replied.

He had, writing 'Jackie, Count me in tonight. What time should I meet you there?'

I quickly typed out a response, telling him that things usually got rolling after 9:30 and added my phone number so he could text me if he had any other questions. I locked my PC, grabbed my jacket and headed home. I had a lot of work to do over the next few hours before I met Kevin at the bar. Once I got home, I had a quick bite to eat before I stripped down and jumped in the shower. First, I grabbed my razor, making sure I was completely smooth below the neck. I am naturally pretty much hair free anyway, so this was an easy step. Next, I lubed up my finger with my lavender scented body wash and started to open up my back door, getting it ready for the enema nozzle that I kept hooked up to the shower head. I really liked to be clean back there, especially when I might be sleeping with someone for the first time.

Out of the shower, I started working on my outfit for the evening. In the end, I decided on a black and white polka dot corset dress that reached the middle of my thigh. I paired it with fishnet stockings and my very comfortable black Mary Jane pumps. Outfit sorted, I set it aside and pulled out my hair dryer. I normally wear my hair in a ponytail but since tonight was special, I went for a nice blow out look. Hair done, I dove into my makeup, starting with a smoky eye and ended with a bright red lipstick. I painted my nails to match my lips. Once my nails dried, I glued my silicone boobs to my chest and started to get dressed.

First, I slipped on a pair of lacy black panties and fastened a garter belt around my waist. Fishnets firmly attached to the garters, I stepped into my Mary Janes, and pulled the dress up over my fake tits. Sucking in, I pulled the zipper up the side of the dress. Reaching behind me, I pulled the laces tight, squeezing my waist down a couple of inches and giving me, if I say so myself, a rather sexy, feminine figure. I looked in the full-length mirror on the closet door and decided, yes, I was sufficiently 'tarted up'. I tossed the necessaries, ID, cash, makeup, etc., in a cute purse, grabbed a jacket that matched my dress and headed out to the bar.

I got there shortly after Miss Blue's opened at 8:00, significantly earlier than I had told Kevin to turn up by design. I had not yet told the other 'girls' at the bar about my plan and wanted plenty of time to spread the word that Kevin was my target for the night, too both enlist their aid and warn them off. Miss Blue's is a drag bar and I figured the best way to spread the word would be by starting with Gigi, the unofficial head drag queen and mother hen of Miss Blue's and the house queens, at least would follow her lead. I found her at the DJ booth going over the playlists for the evening's performances with Tom, the house DJ. Walking over, I winked at Tom. He and I had hooked up a few times and the thought of the ways his cock had made me squeal got my clitty stirring in its cage. Now, some of you may be thinking, 'But Jackie, what if Kevin wants access to your clitty later?' Rest assured Dear Reader, I brought the key, just in case.

"Gigi, Tom," I said as I neared the DJ booth, "Lovely to see you both."

Stepping into the booth, I hugged them both. Gigi and I shared air kisses and Tom, flirty as ever, reached under my dress and firmly gabbed my ass. Playfully swatting his hand away, I continued, "Not tonight Tiger, I'm here on a mission, a mission of seduction."

Giving my ass a firm squeeze before dropping his hand and replied, "Hey a guy can hope. Besides, that ass just begs to be groped."

Giggling at Tom, I turned to Gigi, "I hope I can rely on your help tonight. I met a guy at work and he's, like, the whole package. Hot as hell, great personality and has a Kiwi accent to boot."

Gigi looked at me with a mischievous glint in her eye, "And how can I help you out sweety?"

"I convinced him to meet me here tonight," I answered, "I'd really appreciate it you'd tell the other girls that he's here with me and to back off. Also, he's only ever seen me at work, so I wouldn't mind a bit of an upsell, if you get me?"

"So this is like a first date, then?" Gigi laughed, "Why on Earth did you bring him here and not like a nice dinner out or a movie or something?"

"Um, he doesn't know it's a date," I mumbled bashfully, "I'm sure he just thinks it's a couple of work friends at a bar. He's kinda new in town, and well, when I invited him, I didn't exactly do it romantically."

"I assume you have a plan," Tom piped in, "Because this could get awkward otherwise."

"Of course I have a plan, Tom," I sighed, "You, better than most, should know how irresistible I am." I smiled as Tom blushed and pretended to check some setting on his soundboard.

"Jackie, you know I'm here for you girl," Gigi said, "Now, what's his name and he does know about all this?" As she said that, she motioned around my sexy outfit.

"It's Kevin and he sort of knows," I returned, "When I first decided I wanted him, I set up a plan to gauge his interest. I "accidentally" let him see I was wearing a thong and later made a "confession" about my "slip" and he was pretty supportive."

"Okay, I trust you know what you're doing," Gigi said, showing her mother hen side, "I'll help you out tonight.

"Thanks, Gigi." I hugged her again and kissed her cheek. I grabbed Tom's ass on my way out of the booth and, over my shoulder blew him a kiss and mouthed 'Maybe next time.'

Turning away from the DJ booth, I surveyed the place, and spotted my friend Clarissa at the bar sipping a cocktail.

"Hey girlfriend," I said as I approached the bar and slid onto the stool next to her, "What's happenin'?"

"Jackie," she exclaimed, "It's so good to see you." She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in for a quick kiss. Clarissa and I had also hooked up a few times, which I am starting to see is a trend for me around this bar, but hey, a girl has got to have fun, right? Unlike most of the girls who hang out at Miss Blue's, Clarissa is a "real" girl, born with a vagina and all that entails. She is mostly a dominate lesbian who really knows her way around a strap-on and I really like the way her legs feel wrapped around my head when I eat out her pussy.

Right as she starts telling me about this new girl she just started seeing, Derek, the bartender, sets a Beefeater and tonic down in front of me and winks. And, no, Derek and I have not hooked up. He is a gay bottom who only goes for muscle bound gym rat types. It is a shame though because I would happily suck his cock until he saw stars. I pick up my drink and take a sip as I listened to Clarissa extoling the flexibility of her new yoga instructor girlfriend. Finally, she asked about me and I tell her about Kevin and she immediately jumped on board with my plan to seduce him.

I was having such a good time talking to Clarissa I did not realize that I had lost track of time until I heard a particularly adorable Kiwi accented voice order a scotch and soda from a few feet down the bar. Kevin had arrived and I was completely unaware. I watched as he turned from the bar to scan the crowd, probably looking for "work Jackie" and, not noticing me, turned back around to wait for his drink.

Grabbing Clarissa's hand, I gestured toward him with my head and whispered, "That's him, just down the bar."

Ever the goofball, Clarissa raised one eyebrow, and in her best old time Western sheriff drawl said, "Well, there, little missy, seems to me you've set yer eye on mighty handsome feller there. I reckon you best be getting' on over there."

When I did not immediately jump up from the barstool, she spun it toward Kevin and gave me a shove, saying, "Now I said git, so scoot," and devolved into a fit of giggles when I turned and stuck out my tongue at her.

Fighting down a sudden flight of abdominal butterflies, I took the three or four steps to where Kevin was leaning on the bar gazing over the crowd. He looked past me as I approached, clearly not recognizing me. I walked right up to him and, summoning up the cheesiest, most cliched pick-up line I could think of, I put my right hand on his chest and vamped, "Hey sailor, you come here often?"

Looking flabbergasted, "What, uh, no, uh, I'm meeting a friend," he stammered, slowing realizing I was the one he was looking for, "Oh wow, that's you Jackie, I mean wow, I didn't recognize you at first."

He leaned in for a hug, then awkwardly changed it for a handshake at the last second. He was so adorable in this flustered state. I took his hand in mine and put my other on his shoulder, pulling him in for the aborted hug, whispering in his ear, "I'm glad you could make it." I released him and stood back, taking in his outfit. He had defiantly gone more casual than I had, wearing a solid color green button-up over blue jeans, but he was not on a mission of seduction, so I overlooked the obvious gap in our outfits. Besides, his jeans showed of his bulge quite nicely, and I was not going to object to that. While I was checking him out, his eyes were roaming my body in a way that both said he was surprised by what he saw but also, he was at least somewhat appreciative. Taking the initiative, I turned to bar, looked back at him, and said, "Let's refresh our drinks and grab a table. The first show is starting soon."

"Huh, what," he replied, still thrown off by obvious sexiness, "Oh, right drinks, yes, where are my manners?"

I waved to Derek, indicating another round for both me and Kevin and when he brought the drinks over, Kevin insisted on paying and, after a brief mock resistance, I let him. After the shock of seeing me in my "natural state", I figured I should let him have a win. I did not have the heart to tell him that it had been years since I last paid for drink here. As soon as Derek retuned with Kevin's change, I grabbed both drinks, winked at Clarissa and wound my way through the crowd to my favorite table that was "miraculously" empty, despite having a great view of the stage. I had already sat down with my legs demurely crossed when Kevin finally fought his way through the crowd assembled in front of the stage. I patted the stool next to me, and, taking the hint, he sat down.

Turning toward me, he began, "Sorry about earlier. You just took me by surprise. What I was meant to say was, 'You look amazing this evening.'"

"Flatter will get you everywhere," I replied batting my eyes at him.

"You said something about a show?" he asked.

"Yep," I said, "In case you didn't notice this is a drag bar and they have some great drag queens here and the first show is starting any minute now."

I could see the realization in his eyes as he scanned the room once more.

"Oh, I see," he said as he looked back to the stage, "It's been some years since I've seen a drag show. I hope it's good."

I was about to assure him it would be when the house lights dimmed and Gigi strode onto the stage, her mere presence almost immediately silencing the crowd.

"I hope you bitches are ready to have some fun," Gigi shouted as the crowd roared in affirmation, "Because we've got the best drag queens around and they are just rearing to perform for you lovely people tonight. Without further ado, I present Anna Steetia!"

The crowd erupted in applause as fog billowed across the stage. A buxom blonde strutted on stage in what could generously be called a nurse's uniform and sky-high stripper heals, lip syncing to Weird Al's like a surgeon. Her set had it all, even a gurney with a dummy set up with fake organs for her to toss about the stage. There were six more acts in that set, a good mix of humorous, like the first and the more burlesque variety. In between performers, Gigi would come back out and tell the most NSFW jokes you could imagine. Kevin loved every second of the show and at some point, his arm had come to rest on the back of my stool. After the final act, I spun my stool to face him and the look on his face as peered at me was one of pure lust. At that moment I knew I had him but decided to keep him dangling on the hook for just a bit longer.

I hopped up, grabbed his hand and announced I wanted to dance. Pulling him onto the dance floor, I started gyrating my hips to the beat and giggled as he started to awkwardly try to find the rhythm. Taking pity on him, I put one hand on his waist and the other on his shoulder and pulled him into me and got him moving to the music. After a few minutes of dancing like that, an exceptionally steamy song started playing. I spun around, put both of his hands on my waist and backed my ass into his crotch. Reaching up, I put both hands behind his head and started swaying to the music, grinding my ass into his swelling bulge. About halfway through the song, I felt him adjust his grip and he turned me to face him and, before I knew what was happening, his lips where firmly and passionately planted on mine. I quickly recovered my wits and put my hands back behind his head, pulling into the kiss. It seemed like time stopped and when we broke the kiss after what felt like hours but was really less than a minute, the look in his eyes could have easily possessed my soul and I knew right then and there that I no longer just wanted to seduce Kevin Hunter.

(To be continued...)


Spango
Spango
95 Followers