Seducing Kevin Ch. 04

Story Info
Jackie finally seals the deal with Kevin.
2.4k words
4.52
8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spango
Spango
95 Followers

Dear Internet,

Oh. My. God. That kiss. Time seemed to stop while Kevin kissed me. The crowded dance floor melted away and there was just the two of us, in our own little bubble of space and time. The only thing that mattered was his lips pressed against mine. As his lips flowed into mine, it felt like we were melding into one person, one soul. I had read about this kind of kiss in countless trashy romance novels, had seen it in endless romantic movies but I had never experienced one and assumed it was a bit of fiction cooked up by hack writers to sell the idea of passionate loves for the ages. Now I knew better.

When the kiss finally ended, we drew apart and looking into his piercing green eyes, I saw more than the lust that was, of course there. I saw something more, something almost smoldering in intensity and I shivered. Not because I was cold, but because I saw in those eyes a desire, for me, so deep that I knew, given the opportunity, I could swim in it forever. Kevin must have noticed me shiver because he drew close and asked if I was ok.

'Of course I'm not ok, you big buffoon,' I thought, 'You just kissed my soul and now I'm afraid I can't stand up on my own', but I just said something like, "Mmmhuh, that was nice."

As the world around us started to come back into focus, I noticed Kevin was gently guiding me back to our table. We sat in silence for a few moments because I had no idea what to say after something like that kiss and, apparently, neither did he. Instead, he held my hand and we just stared at each other. It was not awkward though, as you might imagine. In fact, it was quite comfortable, sitting there, staring into Kevin's gorgeous eyes, wondering what thoughts were dancing through his head. Eventually though, I started to come out my kiss induced fog and knew I needed some time away from those eyes to think. So I did the thing girls have been doing for centuries and excused myself to the Ladies' room. Along the way, I grabbed Clarissa by the arm and dragged her along. I absolutely did not care that she was in the middle of chatting up some hot young thing at the bar. I was in crisis and I needed her counsel. I ignored her complaints and pulled her into a storage room out of sight of Kevin and said, "Holy shit. I need your help."

"I will ignore how rude that was for a minute," she replied, sounding just a bit pissed off, "because, at the moment, I'm more curious than mad, but if you cost me a shot at, well, I don't know her name, but..."

"He kissed me," I interrupted, not really caring what that girl's name was, "and not just any kiss. The kind of kiss that touches you deep inside on, like, a spiritual level. Like one at the end of The Princess Bride or some other movie."

"And that's why you dragged me in here?" she asked, still sounding miffed.

"Yeah, I need to talk to someone," I answered, "It was like time stopped when he kissed me. We were on the dance floor but it was like we were the only people there. My knees are still shaking. If I had a pussy, I know my panties would be soaked through and, as it is, I'm sure they are a little damp right now."

With that, I flipped up the front of my skirt and, sure enough, a little damp patch had formed at the end of my clitty cage. She stared for a second and then shook her head.

"Put that away," she laughed, "You know I'm not interested in those. I take it you've never been kissed like that, right?"

"I've had some good kisses, really good toe-curling kisses before," I said, "but never one that affected me like this. I don't know what to do. I came here planning to have some hot sweaty sex with the hot guy from work and now, I think I'm having feelings, like real, intense feelings."

"Oh, this is too funny," she giggled, "Honey, you're a smitten kitten. I never thought I'd see the day when Jackie would get it so bad for a guy."

"Not fair," I whined, "I don't know how to deal with this. Sure, I've been hot and heavy for someone before, but I've always been in control of my feelings. This is new, what do I do?"

"First, you are going to back out there before he starts to wonder where you are," she answered, "and then you are going to take him home, his place, your place, doesn't matter and let him fuck your brains out. Then tomorrow, you can ponder your feelings."

"Right, fuck my brains out," I mused, "I can do that. I'm good at that."

"I know you are sweetie," she smiled and grabbed my ass while tenderly kissing me, "and afterward, perhaps you can tell me all about it while I pound you senseless with Big Bertha."

"Maybe," I replied with a shudder. Big Bertha was a very realistic looking eleven-inch dildo Clarissa loved to bury to the hilt in my sweet sissy booty and I loved every second of it. Big B hit all the right spots, all the time and I always came when she was in me. But I had Kevin to think about, so I straightened my stance, put on a face of resolve and stumbled to the door. So, ok, my knees were still a little weak. On take two, I managed to get out the door and, as casually as possible, made my way back to the table where Kevin sat waiting for me.

Steeling my nerves, I walked up to Kevin and put my hand on his bicep, gently caressing it. "Hey, you, what do say we get out of here?" I said, grinning.

"What did you have in mind?" he replied coyly.

"I know it's still early, but maybe go back to your place for a night cap?" I answered, flashing him my best 'come hither' eyes.

He slid off the stool, pulled me close by my waist and whispered in my ear, "I'd like that."

I shivered as his breath tickled my ear and responded, "Great, I need to say goodbye to a couple of friends. I'll meet out front in a few." I reached up, gave him a quick kiss, turned and went to find Clarissa and Gigi before I left. About five minutes later, I found Kevin in the parking lot, leaning against the passenger side of a brand-new Audi A6. 'So he has good taste in cars," I thought, 'That's a good sign.' I smiled when I noticed he was staring at me as I approached and when I got to his car he asked if I if needed to get my car. When I replied that I had taken a taxi to the bar, he opened the door for me and held my hand as I scooted into the seat (what a gentleman). A few minutes into the ride, he gently rested his hand on my thigh where my skirt had ridden up a bit and after I put my hand atop his and squeezed, he began to lightly massage my bare skin. If my panties had been slightly damp before, they were now being inundated by a steady dribble from my clitty.

About fifteen minutes later, we pulled into the parking garage of an upscale apartment building overlooking the river that flowed through the center of town. Being gentlemanly once more, he opened the door for me and took my hand as I stood out of the car. He put one arm around me and held me close as we made our way to the elevator. In the elevator we had to behave ourselves since there was an elderly couple already on it and they were going to a higher floor. That did not stop him from grabbing my cute butt through my skirt though. At his floor, we off the elevator in a flash, pausing just long enough for him to wish his neighbors a good evening.

Once the door to his apartment shut behind us, he pulled me into another soul searing kiss and I responded with more passion and intensity that I could remember ever putting into a kiss. He easily picked me up in his strong arms and as he carried me straight to the bedroom, I wrapped my legs around his waist and began nibbling on his ear while whispering, "God Kevin, I want you to take me now."

"I want you too Jackie," he practically growled in my ear, "I can't remember the last time I was this turned on." As evidence, I could feel his growing excitement where my ass rested over his crotch.

We fell on the bed, him on top and he proceeded to kiss my neck and collar bone until I was squirming under him. After a few minutes of this lovely torture, I whispered, "Roll over Baby, it's my turn to make you feel good."

Once I was on top, I reached down and started to unbutton his shirt. After two buttons, I leaned down and started kissing and licking his exposed skin and as I worked my way lower, I picked up the pace, bathing his perfect abs with my tongue. When I reached his belt, I unbuckled it and opened his jeans. His cock was bulging in his boxers and I struggled to free it. Once free, his cock sprang up and I was pleased with what I had found. Nearly eight inches of perfectly straight man meat was bobbing in the air mere inches from my face. Starting at the base, I slowly ran my tongue up the underside of this delicious cock and swirled around the head once or twice before standing up. I stared down at this lovely man who so clearly wanted me with lustful passion as I unzipped my dress and let it puddle around my ankles. I stepped out of the dress, picked it up and tossed onto a chair in the corner. As I stood before him, wearing nothing but my panties, garter belt and fishnets, I struck a sexy pose, and asked, "Like what you see?"

"Very much," he replied, sitting up and pulling me to him by my butt. I let him kiss my belly a few seconds before dropping to my knees between his spread-out legs. Taking his cock in my hand, I looked up at him as innocently as I could and slowly lowered my bright red lips over the tip. Swirling my tongue over the head, I teased him as I heard him sharply inhale. I brought my other hand up and gently caressed his balls while stroking is shaft with my other hand. Pulling my lips off his dick, I lightly blew across the tender flesh and earned another gasp. Deciding that was enough teasing, I opened my mouth wide and plunged down on his manhood. I got about halfway on the first go, and was soon bobbing up and down with gusto, taking the whole thing deep in my throat every couple strokes and maintaining eye contact the whole time. He wound his right hand in my hair, gently urging me on but never forcing me down. His other hand was caressing my shoulder while I practically devoured his cock. My own clitty was as hard as she could be while trapped in her cage and leaking through the lace of my panties and onto my thigh.

When I sensed he was getting close, I let his cock pop out of my lips, gave the head a final kiss, and stood up. Sitting down on his lap, I said, "As much as I would love to have you cum in my mouth, I need you to fuck me senseless now." I kissed him hard as I pushed him back on the bed and straddled his hips. Reaching over to my purse, which conveniently had landed next to us on the bed, I pulled out a condom and my travel bottle of lube. Once his dick was properly wrapped and lubed up, I pushed my thong to the side and lowered myself onto his pole. I slowly worked it inside me, rocking back and forth while he reached up and played with my fake tits. As turned on as I was, that drove me wild and I abruptly sat down, fully embedding him in my ass. I gasped as his full eight inches reached deep inside and massaged just the right spot. After a brief moment to enjoy that full feeling of initial penetration, I took his hands and placed them on my hips and started to ride his dick like a girl possessed. After few minutes of me frantically fucking myself on his cock, he said, "My god Jackie that feels so good," and started thrusting up to meet my down strokes.

Eventually he stood, picking us both up and flipped me over on my stomach on the edge of the bed. He grabbed the lube and squirted a generous glob inside my gaping hole and easily slid back in. With long, slow strokes, he started fucking me again, rubbing the head of his cock against my sissy spot. I could feel what I hoped would be a mind melting orgasm starting to build and I bucked back to meet his thrusts. He began slowly speeding up and soon he was pounding me with abandon and I could sense he was getting close as was I. I turned my head to the side, hair matted to my face with sweat and told him I wanted to see his face when he came. He pulled out and I rolled over and scooted up on the bed. He climbed on top of me, slid back inside, fucking me good and hard. I wrapped my legs around his waist and locked my heels together behind his back. I looked up at him and purred, "Cum for me Kevin, cum deep in my sissy ass," and shuddered through the most amazing orgasm I could remember. My hole clenched down tight on his cock and after a few more strokes, I could feel him swell inside me and fill the condom with his spunk. After grunting through his own orgasm, he pulled out and rolled over to the side. I snuggled up against him and tenderly kissed him.

"That was amazing," he sighed.

"Yes it was," I agreed, smiling "We are definitely doing that again."

(To be continued...)

Spango
Spango
95 Followers