Seducing Kevin Ch. 02

Story Info
The plan to seduce Kevin Hunter continues...
1.1k words
4.36
9.8k
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spango
Spango
95 Followers

Dear Internet,

By now, I am sure you are wondering what brilliant idea I had over lunch to further my plan to seduce Kevin Hunter. So, without further ado, back to the story. After lunch I had a couple of pressing tasks I absolutely had to finish, but soon enough I found myself on the elevator enroute to Kevin's office. If this went well, I would have him dangling from my hook in short order and I would be firmly impaled on his wonderful cock. Admittedly, I had yet to see it, but, considering how perfect the rest of his body was, how could his cock be less than delicious.

The bell chimed, signaling I had arrived at his floor. I took a calming breath and entered the lobby. Once again, the receptionist simply waved me through, and I made my way to Kevin's office. One of the great things about being IT was that no matter where you were in the building, nearly everyone assumed you were supposed to be there. Kevin's door was slightly ajar, and I knocked.

"Come in," I heard him say in that accent that still made my clitty leak. I pushed the door open and mentally prepared myself for the performance ahead. Making my voice sound nervous (not a big stretch as I was actually little nervous, since this needed to go well), I cleared my throat and said, "Um, Kevin, I realized that there may be something I need to talk to you about from earlier."

"Alright," he replied, pointing to one of the chairs opposite his desk, "Have a seat and tell me what's on your mind."

Shutting the door, I sat down, acting a bit timid, and started, "Well, after I got back to my office, I realized I may have, um, well, accidently, you see, exposed a secret when I was up here fixing your computer. And I, well, was hoping that I could clear the air and..." Tapering off, I sat for a moment, looking at him with pleading eyes.

"I see, I think I have an idea what you mean," he said after a second or three, the ever so slight hint of a mischievous grin at the corer of his mouth, "But perhaps it would be best if you were tell me exactly what you may have done so I know that we are on the same page."

'Alright, he is at least somewhat intrigued, so here we go,' I thought. Taking an exaggerated breath to 'calm myself', I launched into the meat of my plan, "Well, I think that maybe I might have exposed my underwear when I was bent over under the desk and, well, you see, I'm not wearing men's underwear, but rather quite the opposite, and I really hope I didn't offend you because you seem like a nice guy and I'd hate to upset you and especially for you to report me to HR and, well, yeah, that's what the problem is."

All of those summers at acting camp in high school really helped, and I was able to just spill it all there, sounding like a poor soul who was afraid for his job. I even added a little quiver like I was about to start crying near the end.

He sat there for a moment, a little wide eyed, nodded quickly, came around his desk and sat in the chair next to me. He inhaled deeply, took my hand in his and looked me in the eyes, "Jackie, I am not offended by your undergarment choices, and I am absolutely not going to report you to HR over something so trivial. Besides, I can't see how it's the company's concern. So, yeah, you have nothing to worry about. Your secret is safe with me."

I slowly let out the breath I had been holding for effect, and put my other hand on top of his, mustered up a couple of tears and gushed, "Oh, Kevin, you have no idea how relieved I am. Nothing like this has ever happened before and I was so worried. It was warmer than expected in my office this morning, so I took off my hoodie and just kind of forgot when I came up here and, well, I'm just so happy you aren't upset." I gazed into his eyes, blinking away the tears and gave him my soft smile that had served me so well over the years. I resisted the urge to jump onto his lap and start kissing him, since I knew it was still to soon for that, but I did lean forward and pull his hand almost to my lips, just close enough that he could feel my breath on his fingers.

He let his hand linger for a brief moment before slowly pulling it away, and cleared his throat, "Jackie, I, um, want you to know that I am here for you if you need someone to talk to. In Year 11 at school, a good mate confided that he had similar interests, and I think it brought us closer together."

Sensing an opportunity, I asked, as innocently as possible, "So does that mean you and he, well, you know?"

"I, ah, well, I think that's a little bit personal, don't you?" he stammered, blushing.

The blush told me all I needed to know. We talked for a few more minutes before he announced he had better get back to work. As we stood up, he surprised me by pulling me into a hug, and whispered into my ear that he hoped to get to know me better. I squeezed him tighter and smiled broadly. The hook was set, now to reel him in. He broke the hug and, arm still around me, walked me to the door. I could not help but notice that his hand at my hip was just barely above my butt. As I reached for the doorknob, I turned into him and asked him if he would like to join me at a bar that night.

"It's called Miss Blue's and they have live entertainment," I explained, hopeful eyes upturned, "I can email you the address, if you're interested. It is Friday, after all."

"That might be good," he said, "Email me the address and I'll let you know by the end of day."

I put my hand on his chest and said, "Again, thanks for being understanding. Kevin, I really appreciate it." With that I turned to the door and left his office. I had firmly set the hook and now I had begun reeling him in.

(To be continued...)

Spango
Spango
95 Followers