Seducing Muslim Beauty Rubina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me with confusion and reached for it again, but I slapped her hand away.

"Do you really like popcorn so much?" I asked her.

"Yes..." she replied, uncertain what I was getting at.

"Okay, let me give it to you."

I picked a couple of popcorns and brought it to her mouth.

As she leaned in to take it in her mouth, I pulled my hand away, making her giggle.

Bringing my hand closer to her lips, I let her pick the popcorn from my fingers, giving me my first feel of her soft lips.

Her soft lips on my fingertips made my heart beat faster and blood rush to my cock, starting to harden it.

I continued feeding her one popcorn at a time, when she suddenly snapped with her teeth, lightly biting my fingers and holding them between her teeth, making me drop the popcorn inside her mouth and letting my fingers make light contact with her moist tongue.

Her warm wet tongue making contact with my fingers and her soft lips enveloping them made me catch my breath and sent my cock straining against my jeans.

"I should warn you, I bite sometimes," she said with a naughty smile.

"I'll try to remember that," I grinned and licked my fingers which had travelled through her soft lips into her warm mouth, and were now wet with her saliva.

After some time, I took her hand and held it in front of me, gently massaging and playing with her fingers. I held it just a couple of inches from my cock, which was already hard and straining against my jeans.

Rubina seemed to be enjoying her hand massage and my playing with her fingers because after a few minutes she sighed.

As I continued massaging her hand and fingers, I heard her whisper, "That feels so nice," as she sank lower into her seat.

After about fifteen minutes of my massaging her hand, I felt her hand lightly stroke the length of my hard cock and pull away. I wasn't sure if it was by mistake due to my manipulating and massaging her fingers, or by intent.

I looked at her and saw her pretending to be focused on the movie but breathing deeply, wetting and biting her lips. She seemed to be fighting with herself, trying to rein herself in.

After continuing massaging her hand for a few minutes, I lightly patted it and kept it back on the armrest, and said, "Okay Rubina ma'am, your massage is over. I hope you liked it."

She woke up from her trance and looked at me, scanning like she was trying to read my mind. Then she smiled, unsure of what to say, still fighting herself.

I took her hand again, this time to my lips, lightly biting her index finger while allowing a little bit of her finger to enter my mouth and make contact with my tongue. Then I kissed her hand, lay it back on the armrest gently, and placed my hand over hers, intertwining my fingers with hers.

"This part is a bit scary," I told her.

"Uh-huh, yes I know. Don't be scared, I'm right here," she replied, squeezed my hand, and smiled.

When the movie got over, it was almost 8 pm.

Any thoughts I had of escalating further in the car got cast aside as soon as Rubina saw the time. She got very worried and said, "Oh it's too late. Please hurry."

We rushed to the car.

In the car, she seemed really worried, even scared.

"What's happened Ruby, why are you looking so worried? We're just a little late."

"No, no, I am too late today. I didn't expect the movie to be so long."

"Don't worry Ruby, everything will be fine. If you need me for anything, I will always be there for you. Always remember that," I assured her.

Clichéd, but whatever.

Later, as she was getting into the rickshaw, I enveloped her hand in both my hands, looked into her eyes, and again told her, "Ruby, you can call me anytime if you need any kind of help. Always remember that. Please do not hesitate. Okay?"

She nodded silently.

Half an hour after boarding the rickshaw, Rubina texted, "Thank you for the movie."

***The day after the movie***

The next day I got busy at work, but couldn't stop thinking of Rubina. Our little games in the theatre kept replaying in my mind, but I was also concerned about why she looked so worried on the way back.

At lunchtime I texted, "Thinking of you."

She just replied with a smiley.

"Something was worrying you yesterday in the car. Please let me know if there's any problem and you need any help," I texted her again.

She did not reply.

Once home, I poured myself my favourite single malt Caol Ila, and thought about what could have made Rubina so worried. A lady lawyer friend working for a women's rights NGO had once told me that she had seen many cases of women abused and assaulted by the men in their families, including fathers, brothers, husbands, and even fathers-in-law. I hoped that was not the case.

I'd not asked her if she was married because I didn't want that additional bit of data to complicate our developing relationship.

My rationale was simple and like a true techie, I'd even made a small logic flow for it in my mind.

Irrespective of a woman's status, I would try to seduce her. How she responds or does not respond was up to her.

If she was happily married, she naturally would ignore me or tell me to back off.

If she was unmarried, trying to seduce her was the most natural thing in the world.

If she was unhappily married, I might even be able to bring a few moments of happiness in her life.

So it was entirely her decision to let herself get seduced or not.

Coming back to my thoughts as I was sipping my Caol Ila...I didn't know who she was so afraid of. I was concerned for her safety so decided to not call or text her but wait for her to initiate contact, lest she get into any trouble. I'd already assured her repeatedly that I would be there for her if she needed me for anything. I had meant it completely and hoped she believed me.

***Two days later, Friday***

Just as I was wrapping up at work, Rubina texted me, "Can you please meet me tomorrow at 4? Please come to the same place you usually drop me, if it's okay."

"Of course it's ok. I've been worried, Ruby."

"Thank you," she replied.

***Saturday***

The next day in Kalaripayattu class, I got whacked and yelled at a few times as I was quite distracted with the thought of meeting Rubina later in the day and my concern for her safety.

I excused myself from weapons training which contains routines with knives and other kinds of weapons, as it requires absolute focus, or one could seriously injure a training partner or oneself.

I reached the spot a bit before 4 pm and couldn't see Rubina anywhere, so I parked on the side and waited. After waiting for about 10 minutes, I saw a rickshaw stop.

Rubina stepped out and rushed towards my car in a great hurry. She was carrying her handbag and her office folder. In a panic, she got in, closed and locked the door, and gestured to me to drive quickly. As the car started moving and merged into the traffic, she kept looking in the rearview mirror, to see if anyone was following us.

When she was satisfied there was no one following, she started with some questions that raised my guard immediately, "How are you, sir?", "Sir, I hope you are satisfied with the investments you made, and, "Sir, if you would like any other investment options, please let me know."

This made me very concerned. I realised she was putting up an act by again calling me "sir" and talking about all the investment stuff. Plus, her panicked behaviour meant something had happened over the last couple of days and she was scared someone was following her. But what had happened, and who was following her?

She reached into her handbag, pulled out a pen and notepad, and wrote, "I think he can hear us," and pointed at her mobile, indicating it had been tapped. She then tore out that page and handed it to me.

To relax her a bit, I turned the page around, made a writing gesture with my hand, leaned close to her ear, and softly said, "Autograph please."

She shook her head indulgingly, smiled, signed on it, and handed me the page again.

We drove in silence for about 10 minutes, with Rubina looking into the mirror now and then, and my mind trying to come to grasp with what was going on.

I drove into a bye-lane, stopped the car and took her mobile from her. I then removed the battery and handed the phone and battery back to Rubina separately.

When we were moving again, I looked at her and asked, "Ok, so what's going on? Are you recruiting me into the CIA?"

At this, she giggled and relaxed a bit, but continued to speak in subdued tones and didn't remove her niqab as she had before.

"Sorry to disappoint you. You're not eligible to get into the CIA. You're too nice to get into the CIA. We need really mean people there."

After that, she started looking out of the window and every once in a while in the rearview mirror.

"He hit me," she said after some time.

"Who hit you?" I asked, my concern and anger rising.

"My husband. He hit me so hard. He told me I was not a good wife and I didn't know how to please him. He said I indulge in haram activities and I have been bewafa ever since we married. And then he hit me so hard. He even said the punishment for not being a good wife is that I would get lashes and he would report me to our mullah. I pleaded with him to not hit me, but he wouldn't listen and continued to hit me."

And then she broke down.

I was shocked. And felt so guilty at what she had to go through because of me. My seduction game had resulted in Rubina being hurt.

I placed my hand over her head gently to soothe and reassure her, but she continued to sob.

"I'm so sorry Ruby, this is all because of me. I'm so sorry."

"No Vishal, it's not because of you. He has hit me earlier also even when I went out with my female friends. He doesn't like me going out at all and it's only because of money problems that he allows me to work. He sometimes hits and humiliates me for the smallest of reasons."

"What job does he do?"

"He has a small mobile accessories shop. It's very small and doesn't get much business, which is why he allows me to work."

Okay, so that explains how he knows about tapping mobile phones, I thought to myself.

"How long has he been hitting you?"

"Soon after we got married. We've been married for more than 2 years now. Almost 3 years," she said.

"You've been enduring this pain for so long," I said, shocked.

I continued stroking her head softly over the burqa but didn't pull her to me. It didn't feel right to take advantage of her in her current state.

"Rubina, where did he hit you? Please remove your niqab," I said.

But she shook her head.

"Ruby, don't worry. Please remove your niqab. I want to see where he hit you," I told her.

But she just stared out of the car.

"I have a lawyer friend who fights for women and takes cases similar to yours. Her name is Neha. Would you like to meet her?" I asked.

"No, I don't want to make this problem any bigger. My parents will be humiliated and only I will be blamed. Whatever he says will be taken as the truth and I will have to furnish 2 witnesses, which obviously I cannot," replied Rubina immediately.

Then after some time, she slowly removed her niqab and turned her face towards me. She had a bad bruise on her left cheekbone indicating he had probably given her a full-blown punch.

Shocked, I stopped the car and took my hand to her cheek softly, but she flinched in pain.

Seeing this beautiful angel hurt, I felt a burning rage in me and told her, "Oh my God, Rubina. Take me to him. I'll teach him how to behave with a woman."

But she said, "No. Not now, please. I just want to be away from him. I don't want to see his face."

"I cannot take you to him. He's very dangerous and violent," she added after some time.

"We'll see about that," I replied.

"Shall we go to CCD, Rubina?"

"No, please, I don't want anyone to see me like this."

Since Rubina neither wanted to go to a lawyer nor to a public place, I turned the car towards my home.

"I'm taking you home Rubina, so we can treat your wound. Once you're feeling better, we can decide on what to do next."

She just looked at me and didn't say a word. I thought I saw a hint of apprehension in her eyes, perhaps she was wondering whether I had good intentions or bad.

"Don't worry Rubina, as long as you are with me, everything will be as per your wish. I'm not a man who hurts women," I assured her and gently placed my hand on her head protectively.

She nodded silently.

My home was a full one-hour's drive through Bangalore's infamously heavy and slow traffic. I put on the radio so Rubina could listen to some Bollywood songs and gave her my mobile to play Candy Crush, which I'd seen her playing earlier.

We didn't talk much during that drive, as Rubina got engrossed in her Candy Crush, and I in my thoughts - all that had transpired so far, whether I was doing the right thing by taking her home, her options, my options, and the right course of actions to take going forward. Given the complexity of the situation, I hoped I was taking the right steps, which would turn out well for both of us.

I live in a multi-storey apartment complex with a basement parking. After parking in my spot, I went over to her side, opened the door, took her hand gently, and led her to the lift.

In the lift, a couple of my neighbours gave curious looks on seeing this beautiful lady in a burqa with a bruise on her face accompanying me.

Ignoring them, I held Rubina's hand, led her to my apartment, and opened the door for her.

It's a regular not too large three-bedroom apartment but tastefully done, for which I get a lot of compliments. It's the highest apartment building in the area and being on the top 25th floor, there are no other apartments at my height and I get total privacy even on the balcony, which is so rare nowadays with apartments facing each other.

But understandably, Rubina was in no mood to appreciate any of that, and just stood at the entrance, hesitating to enter.

"Don't worry Ruby, everything is going to be fine. You are safe here. I promise, no one will hurt you here," I said, taking her by her hand and leading her in.

"Please sit, Ruby. Please consider my home as your own home. You have absolutely nothing to fear here," I said and led her to a sofa.

She sat down slowly, looked up at me, and smiled.

I got her favourite chilled strawberry milkshake that I'd bought earlier from the fridge and served it to her.

Yes, I'd been preparing to welcome this angel into my home ever since I met her in CCD, though in different and happier circumstances!

She took the glass and said, "You remember my favourite drink."

"You remember to bring me your delicious cooking every day Ruby, so don't even mention this."

Then I got her a tablet of paracetamol to reduce the pain and inflammation, with a glass of water.

"Take this tablet, Ruby. It will reduce the pain."

She took the tablet from me, looking into my eyes. Then she swallowed it with a large sip of water.

Getting injured is normal in Kalaripayattu training and my freezer always contains a few icepacks.

I brought her one for the bruise on her face.

I sat next to her, took the icepack, and held it against her bruise.

"This might make your cheek a bit numb because of the cold, but it will heal your wound faster and also reduce the pain," I told her.

I sat next to her, holding the icepack to her bruised cheek.

After some time, Rubina brought her hand and held it over my hand holding the icepack, and looked into my eyes tenderly.

"Thank you Vishal, you are taking such good care of me like no one ever has, while those who are supposed to take care of me have let me down," she said with tears in her eyes.

"Am I not supposed to take care of you, Ruby?" I asked and wiped away her tears gently with my free hand.

She didn't reply.

After a couple of minutes, she leaned into me, placing her hand on my thigh.

I instinctively brought my hand over her shoulder and kissed her on the head, through the burqa.

Her full breasts pressed into my chest through the burqa and her hand on my thigh were starting to arouse me and make me breathe faster.

She was slowly moving her hand higher, towards my now stiff cock, when with great difficulty I whispered, "Ruby, you're in a very emotionally vulnerable state right now. Let's go a bit slowly so we are both sure of what we're doing. Whatever happens, I want it to be something we cherish forever and not something we might regret later."

It took all my willpower to say that, but I'd started developing a fondness for Rubina beyond just wanting to get into her panties. I wanted to build something that would last.

"You're a good man, Vishal. I wish I'd met you earlier," she whispered and just stayed like that, leaning into me with my one hand holding the icepack to her cheek and the other over her shoulder.

After about half an hour, when the icepack was no longer cold, I removed it from her cheek and went to replace it in the freezer.

The pain must have reduced considerably with the paracetamol and ice pack because Rubina then got up and walked around the sitting room looking at the paintings, mementos, and fridge magnets I'd collected from my trips in India and abroad.

When she got to my bar and looked at my collection of single malts and the wine cabinet, she said, "You have a big liquor collection. Do you drink a lot? Do you drink every day?"

"No, only rarely. Or when there are guests over. I think drinking alone is dangerous as it can become a habit and then an addiction"

"So will you drink today?"

"No, I will not drink today," I said, not wanting to make her uncomfortable.

"So you don't consider me a guest," she smiled.

"Of course not, Ruby. Please consider my home as your home," I replied.

After a few minutes, Rubina opened the fridge and started inspecting the contents.

"Okay, since you don't consider me as a guest, I want to make you the lamb dish that I told you the recipe of last week."

"Now? Has the pain reduced?"

Without replying, she started collecting ingredients and tools from the fridge and the kitchen cabinet and arranged them in the kitchen.

I knew she enjoyed cooking, and I suppose she found it cathartic and a means to distract herself from her issues.

"So what are you going to make, Ruby?"

"I'm making the lamb curry that I told you the recipe of last week and which you also tasted and liked so much that day."

"I hope you actually liked it and were not complimenting me just to please me?" she laughed.

"I loved it, Ruby. You are an amazing cook."

I was happy to see she was getting comfortable and leaving her traumatic experience behind.

She had taken lamb and some other ingredients for the dish she was cooking. They needed to be cleaned and cut, which would be a big effort for her by herself. So I got into the kitchen, took a knife, and started helping her with chopping the vegetables.

She had a look of disbelief on her face, seeing me standing next to her helping her in the kitchen.

"So you actually do cook."

"Oh yes, and I will treat you to my cooking one of these days. I hope you're kind to me and say you like it, even if you don't."

"Don't worry, I will," she laughed.

"Of course, I might even like it," she added.

"By the way, I meant to ask you something."

"Okay..."

"The movie storyline that day was very confusing. Can you tell me the story again?"

"Sure Vishal," she laughed and started on the movie storyline.

After about half an hour of chit-chat and banter, she asked if she could use the restroom.

When she came out, she had removed the burqa and was in a lemon yellow kameez with white designs on it and a white salwar. The kameez fit her just so well and accentuated her perfect curves. She had the body of a goddess, skin fair like porcelain, silky brown straight hair that fell to about where her bra strap would be. Full luscious heavy breasts straining against her dress, a flat belly with a slim waist, and perfectly flared hips. A dupatta snaking its way in her cleavage and across her shoulders.