Seducing Muslim Beauty Rubina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still cutting the vegetables when the appearance of this Aphrodite before me short-circuited my brain. I forgot I was holding a knife and was about to cut my fingers, so mesmerised was I, ogling at her gorgeous body.

Seeing I might cut myself, Rubina rushed forward and took the knife from my hand.

"Focus on what you're doing Vishal, or you'll cut yourself," she laughed.

"I thought since I'm not a guest, I can remove my burqa," she added and continued preparing her dish.

"Ye...yes, of course, you thought right," I stammered.

Watching this goddess, admiring her soft curves sent my temperature rising and my cock straining against my jeans. Maintaining a conversation was getting difficult and I was blabbering like an idiot.

Rubina was not looking at me but had a smile on her face as if she knew of the effect she was having on me.

"Hey, your strawberry milkshake is over. Do you want another, or do you want to try a wine?" I asked, noticing her empty glass.

I needed some alcohol in me, to calm my nerves.

"I'll have a wine if you are having," she said.

"Have you had alcohol before?"

"Yes, I once had white wine at my friend's house. But I didn't like it much. It was very sour. I'll have any other wine that's not sour, if you have."

"Yes, I have a nice wine that's not sour," I said and pulled out a bottle of Rose Shiraz, which is one of the sweeter wines.

"You'll like this one. It's not sour," I said as I poured her the Rose Shiraz and then helped myself to my favourite Caol Ila and put on some light music.

"If you don't mind, can I ask you a personal question?" I asked, to which she nodded.

"Till what level have you studied?" I asked.

"I'm a postgraduate in commerce, which is how I got the bank job, while he has studied till the 12th standard," Rubina replied, referring to her husband and guessing what I was trying to get at.

"That's a huge difference in your education levels."

She didn't reply.

"How did you get married to this man, who is so different from you? He's so conservative and violent while you are so well-read, educated, and soft-spoken?"

"Actually, he's my cousin...my mother's brother's son. My family got a proposal from his family and my father decided I should marry him."

"My father said educational difference does not matter because he himself is educated only till the 12th standard while my mother is a graduate, and he is quite successful in his business. So he thinks college education is not a necessity to be successful," she added, again guessing my next question.

I knew that in her community, cousin marriages are common and women rarely get any say in who they want to marry, so I didn't ask whether she protested the alliance.

"Before nikah, he was very nice and treated me very well. But now I think that was just to fool me and my parents."

"But just 2-3 months after marriage, his attitude changed and he started abusing and shouting at me. He even started hitting me for small reasons like if something was misplaced, or some dish was not made to his liking. Once he even hit me because I was humming a song from a movie and he said music is haram."

"Earlier, he was clean-shaven and wore regular clothes and even listened to music sometimes, but after some time he grew his beard and started wearing only salwar-kameez and topi. That's when his beatings also started. After the online shopping websites like Amazon and Flipkart became popular, his business went down and he would get very frustrated over it. He started getting angry more often and took his frustration out by beating me."

"My parents never made me wear a burqa, and I used to wear only a hijab. But after marriage, he would get very angry if other men even looked at me, and told me that I must be a good Muslim wife and wear a burqa and niqab when I step out of the house. And the most amazing thing is...when we go out, he openly stares and visually undresses other women shamelessly. All the rules and restrictions are only for women. Men can do anything they want."

She just kept speaking like she had been dying to talk to someone and get it out of her, and finally, she'd found someone she could express her frustrations to freely.

"Earlier, I could listen to music, sing and read whatever I wanted. After marriage, the music stopped and I got to read my favourite books only in the office during lunchtime. At home, he only allows me to read holy books. Do you know, Ashiqui-2 was the first movie I've seen since I got married? Earlier, I used to watch so many movies."

"Sometimes, I feel thankful that his business is doing badly and we're short on money. Otherwise, he would not even allow me to continue with my job and keep me imprisoned inside the house the whole day."

"Couldn't you do something, like ask some elders in the family to talk some sense into him?" I asked.

"I did tell my mother, but she just said, 'That's how it is for us women. If he is unhappy, it means you are not doing enough to please him and to take care of him. You should try harder to please him.' I was so disappointed and sad that even my mother could not help me."

"Then I told his mother, but she pretended to not hear me. I think she must have told him about my complaint because after that his beating became even more severe."

"Do you know, I once was even thinking of killing myself? Not once but several times. I could see no other way out," she said, softly.

"Oh God. I just can't believe how much you have endured and how you still manage to maintain your sweet smile," I said and sat down on a dining chair.

"If my mother came to know I'd ill-treated any woman, she would report me to the police herself."

Rubina laughed when she heard that, but I meant it. Ill-treating a woman is an unthinkable sin in my family.

"Don't worry, you are safe now, Ruby. If you want, I will talk to my lawyer friend. Her name is Neha," I offered again.

"No, whenever I'm outside, I'm free and not thinking of him. I don't want anything that will remind me of him."

"I'm sorry I brought up the topic that reminded you of your pain. I shouldn't have."

"It's okay Vishal. I think it's a fair question because I'm in your home so you need to know. I just don't want to see him again."

I just looked at her wordlessly.

"He has been hitting me for more than 2 years now, but that evening when I got late, he crossed all limits. He punched me like he was boxing with someone and even kicked me. I was just lying on the floor in pain for ten minutes after that. He didn't even feel anything though I was in such a bad condition, and just helped himself to some food and started eating. He was not bothered that I was lying on the floor crying in pain."

Everything she was telling me left me stunned and lost for words.

"I'm sorry I have dragged you into my problems, Vishal. But I'm sure if I'd stayed longer, I would have landed in hospital or dead. Even my mother is not ready to help me, so I was so desperate. I didn't know what else to do or who else to call."

"Ruby, please don't apologise for anything. I have enjoyed your company so much ever since I met you, and meeting you is something I eagerly look forward to every day. Otherwise, my life is just a never-ending cycle of office and home. If I had not met you, I would have become mad with depression. So, I should thank you, because you have brought a light into my life."

"Besides, how else would I get such delicious food to eat every day and someone to explain complicated movie storylines to me?" I said to lighten the conversation a bit.

Rubina smiled and said, "Ashiqui-2's storyline is hardly complicated."

I saw her glass was empty by now, and the dish she was cooking was also ready.

"Ruby, your glass is empty. Do you want a refill?"

"Yes, if you don't mind. This wine is quite nice."

As I poured the wine, she said, "A little more please. I'm also feeling quite nice," and giggled.

I went over to the lamb curry dish she'd made, took a bit in a teaspoon, and tasted it. It was excellent.

"This is superb, Ruby. I always suspected that the delicious food you've been getting me is from some restaurant. But now, you've proven yourself to be the best cook in the world."

"Thank you, good to know I've proven myself to you at least in this," she laughed.

"I have never got any compliments for my cooking at home. Only beatings," she added matter-of-factly.

I gently held my left hand to the uninjured right side of her face, looked into her eyes, and repeated, "Ruby, you never have to worry about anything from now on. You are safe with me and I will take care of you. No one can ever hurt you again."

Rubina's beautiful eyes welled up in tears; she stepped forward and hugged me tightly, her tears wetting my t-shirt.

"I know," she whispered and we just stayed like that holding each other tightly for some time.

Rubina's feminine scent mixed with her perfume was intoxicating. I became aware of the combined effect that her womanly scent, her soft silky brown hair against my cheek, her soft body pressed against mine and her large breasts crushed against my chest were having on my cock which was now raging hard and straining for release from my jeans.

She must've felt the bulge pressing into her lower belly, because she pressed back against it and said, "I think there's someone else here who also wants to be taken care of," and gave her characteristic little girl giggle.

She placed her finger on my lips and slowly traced her right hand from my lips down my body, feeling my toned muscles, and stroked the length of my hard arousal through the jeans making me breathe deeper and herself too.

"That day in the theatre, I think you were playing me. Tell me, did you watch even a bit of the movie?"

"I did, but I don't think you did. I saw you were a bit busy," I grinned.

"It was all your fault, Vishal."

"I think Shraddha Kapoor was quite pretty. Don't you think so?" I asked teasingly, referring to the actress in the movie.

"Oh, really? Is she better than me?" she replied, grasping my cock through the jeans and squeezing it in response, making me gasp.

"Hmmm, I think you like it when I do that," she laughed, seeing me gasp.

"Oh yes, I like your hands on me so much, my Ruby," I said and kissed her.

"So tell me, do you think she's better than me?" stroking my cock a bit more insistently.

"She's just pretty. You're a goddess. There's no comparison."

"Right answer," she said and squeezed my cock again, making me gasp once more.

With my left hand, I removed her dupatta and let it fall to the floor.

"I think your pretty dupatta is getting crushed."

"Hmmm," she said, nuzzling against my neck.

I was drawing small circles on her back with my fingers, slowly moving downwards to her shapely ass. Once there, my right hand to her upper back and left hand to her soft ass, I pulled her closer into me so that her soft breasts were crushed against my chest and my hard bulge into her lower belly.

She smiled and bit my ear lobe lightly.

"I love your lovely soft breasts pressed into my chest like this."

"Oh I see," she said and pressed herself further into me.

My fingers started a slow circuitous journey over her lemon yellow kameez to search for her bra clip. Finding it, I unhooked it and immediately felt her take a sharp breath.

"You're an expert at this," she whispered into my ear.

My right hand travelled down to hold her firmly by her ass and press her into my hard cock.

"And I love you holding me like this," she said, taking my ear lobe between her soft lips and nibbling on it.

I slowly moved my left hand across from her back, under her arm to her breast, weighing it, cupping it, drawing small circles on it, and tracing the design on her kameez with my fingers. Her right nipple hardened in response to my teasing fingers, under her kameez and bra, and her breath quickened.

After stroking my cock for some time, Rubina slipped both her hands under my t-shirt. One feeling my chest, nipples, and abs, and another feeling my back, tracing my spine. All the while she was looking into my eyes with an intensity that told me what she wanted.

My hands moved up to undo the first button of her kameez and I bent down to kiss and lightly lick her there. Undoing the second and the third button revealed the beginning of her deep cleavage and soft breasts. I lightly licked her exposed cleavage and kissed her at the rise of her breasts.

Tracing my finger down her cleavage, over her kameez, and down her stomach, I found the string knot of her white salwar. I gave it a couple of tugs to undo it, but it wouldn't budge.

After fumbling with it for some time, I said, "How does this thing come off?"

Rubina laughed, gave me a light bite on my neck, and then undid the knot to let the salwar fall to the floor, leaving her white panties on.

"Take me to the bedroom Vishal," she sighed.

Nodding, I bent down till my face was at the level of her breasts, held her tight so that it was now between her two soft mounds, and picked her up by her hips.

Instinctively, Rubina wrapped her shapely legs around my waist and held on to my shoulders.

Instead of going to the bedroom, I started to carry her to the dining table, facing the large sliding glass door and the balcony.

"Not here, please. Someone will see."

"I know. They'll be so jealous to see me making love to the most beautiful woman in the world."

"No, please not here."

"Don't worry baby, we are on the top 25th floor. No one can see us."

I put her down on the dining table gently and said, "Today I think I'll have my dessert before dinner," to which she laughed.

"So what can I give you for dessert, sir?" she asked like a waitress.

"There's such a wide choice of delicious items. Where do I start?"

"I think I'll start here," I said and lightly kissed her soft lips. Nibbling at them, I pushed my tongue between her lips and our tongues met.

She sucked my tongue, thirsty for my saliva, pulling more and more of my tongue into her mouth, till my tongue hurt. Lightly biting my tongue, she giggled.

Our tongues wrestled, first in her mouth then in mine. I took my turn to find her tongue and suck on it thirstily.

"Did you like the wine?" I asked her after sucking her tongue for some time.

"Yes, why?"

"I want to have some right now."

"Now?"

"Yes, I want to drink from your mouth. It'll taste even sweeter".

Reaching for her glass I let her have a sip and moved in to drink from her mouth.

But before I could, she swallowed it and laughingly said, "Sorry".

She took another sip, and we kissed, transferring the wine from her mouth to mine.

In the process, some dribbled down her mouth onto the top exposed portion of her chest, threatening to go further down her cleavage.

Quickly bending down, I licked it off before it could go further and stain her kameez. We continued drinking the wine from each other's lips until the glass was empty.

I reached down to pull her kameez up and she automatically raised her arms to help me. I'd already unhooked her bra, so that came off too, letting her large beautiful breasts spring free.

She had the most luscious, heavy, and yet firm breasts with just a slight sag to allow for their size and fullness, with beautiful pink strawberry-like nipples on coin-sized aureoles that had become hard with arousal. Between her breasts, right in the middle of her cleavage was a cute little mole.

Mesmerised, I salivated at her milky white luscious breasts deciding which one to suck first.

"This is not fair," she said, waking me up from my trance and reached over to remove my t-shirt.

Once she had pulled it off, I leaned in and pulled her to me to feel her smooth soft skin and heavy breasts against my bare chest and held her like that for some time to savour the feeling.

"Close your eyes, baby," I told her.

Getting some milk from the kitchen, I held the glass to her lips, tilting it so it overflowed her lips, flowing down her chin and neck onto her breasts and belly.

"Look what you've done. Now you will have to clean it," she said.

"Yes, my love. I'm onto it."

The milk streamed down her body, some in rivulets between her breasts and down her cleavage, while some covering her breasts, dripping off her beautiful nipples like it was her own milk.

"You have the most beautiful breasts in the world, Ruby. I want to suck them so badly."

"They're all yours Vishal. Suck them, lick them, bite them. I wish it was my milk in my breasts I could feed you, my baby."

The little mole between her full breasts seemed to be screaming at me for attention, so I kissed and licked it before moving on to licking the milk off her breasts and taking her nipples in turns, between my lips, suckling on them like a baby.

The milk streamed down her body, down her belly, some collecting in her navel and some flowing further wetting her white panties.

I lapped up the milk pooled in her navel thirstily.

The sensation of cool milk trickling down her luscious body and my sucking and licking it from her breasts as if it were her breast milk drove Rubina crazy.

With heaving breath and a rasping voice she said, "Vishal, I want you so much."

I moved my hands slowly down her body, down her magnificent breasts, her nipples, her flat belly, to the sides of her beautifully flared hips and hooked my fingers into her panties to pull them off.

Rubina raised herself on her hands, to let me remove her panties and reveal herself to me.

Slowly, I peeled her panties down her lush perfectly flared hips.

As she raised her hips and spread her legs slightly, I noticed a wet patch of her juices on her panties and gave it a deep broad lick with as much of my tongue as I could, sending a shudder through Rubina's body.

"Oh my God," said Rubina with a gasp and held my head with both her hands, running her fingers through my hair.

I slowly peeled the panties off, to reveal her shaven vaginal lips and the beautiful slit between, glistening and leaking her juices, indicating her arousal and how much she was craving to take me into herself.

Separating her legs, I brought my mouth to her dripping slit and licked her there, running my tongue up the length of her vaginal lips, the entrance to paradise and over her clitoris, the little pink pearl. I licked her heavenly juices with broad deep strokes, sending a shiver through her body with every lick.

She was moaning now, both her hands ruffling my hair, looking at me eating her out.

"Oh Vishal, I've never been licked there before," she whispered.

"You're so tasty baby," I said, swiped my finger with her nectar, and held it to her mouth.

She brought her lips forward and took my finger into her mouth, licking and sucking lustfully.

Going in deeper, I separated her vaginal lips with my fingers, allowing my warm tongue to enter further.

"Oh Vishal, what are you doing to me," she moaned and splayed her legs out to give me better access.

"You taste so sweet. Give me all your juices, Ruby."

"Yes Vishal, my body is all yours. Oh, that feels so good. Lick me deeper my love," she moaned.

Moving my other hand to her breasts I played with her nipples, alternating between the two. Softly squeezing, massaging them, as I started slowly moving my tongue in and out of her and flicking my tongue inside her vagina.

Every flick caused her to give a little jerk and she was now thrusting her hips to match the in-out movement of my tongue.

I inserted a finger into her vagina and transferred my tongue to her clitoris. Exploring her vagina with my finger, moving it in different directions and trajectories, rubbing her G-spot while at the same time licking and nibbling her clitoris, her breathing became ragged.

Rubina was now moaning and whimpering loudly and clenched my hair.