Seducing Muslim Beauty Rubina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me, baby. Cum for me. Give me your nectar," I urged her on.

Her fingers grabbed my hair tighter, and I felt her vagina start to spasm.

She collapsed back onto her elbows and orgasmed with a long throaty primeval cry, and flooded my tongue with her juices as a sweet reward for my efforts.

Every drop of her heavenly nectar I lapped up with my tongue like a greedy puppy, including some that had dribbled onto the table.

After her orgasm had subsided, I came up and kissed her lips passionately, giving her a taste of her juices on my tongue and lips. Once her breathing normalised, she reached for my belt and said, "I want to taste you."

Frantically Rubina unbuckled my belt and the button of my jeans and pushed down the zipper partially. She hooked her thumbs under my underwear and tried to push it down along with my jeans, but they wouldn't go because my hard aroused 6-inch cock was straining tight against them.

With an exasperated sigh, she said, "Help me get this off, Vishal".

I'd moved down to her beautiful breasts, sucking them desperately, hoping she would reward me with her milk.

"I'm a bit busy here, as you can see."

"Yes, that I can see," Rubina mumbled and continued in her efforts.

Finally, she managing to unzip the jeans despite the resistance from my straining cock, and pushed my jeans and underwear down. Free of its restraint, my cock sprang up facing her, eager to serve and do its mistress's bidding.

"Your name suits you, Vishal. You're so big," she said, her voice sounding different, lustful, and in heat, not to be denied.

Rubina licked and bit her lower lip and moved both her hands to my cock feeling it lightly, tracing the veins with the tips of her fingers and wrapping her fingers around it, measuring its girth.

"Your soft hands on me feel so good, Ruby," I said, looking into her eyes.

"Hmmm," she murmured, looking down, focused on my cock. She pulled the foreskin back slowly, exposing the knob.

The peeling back of the foreskin made me inhale deeply and I involuntarily called out her name, "Oh Rubina."

Hearing me take her name, she looked up into my eyes, leaned forward, and lightly kissed me. Seeing my two hands were now on the table, she placed them on her breasts, before taking her attention back to my cock.

Massaging her breasts, while she played with my cock, I bent forward to take one of her nipples in my lips.

"I can't see," she whispered, pushing me back and restricting me to massaging her breasts and nipples with my hands.

With a look of utter fascination on her face, Rubina used her thumbs to slowly spread the pre-cum that had leaked out over the knob, gently stroking and sliding her soft fingers and alternatingly running her nails over it.

The alternating soft and hard on my sensitive knob sent my temperature rising and a shiver through my body.

She then took some of the pre-cum on her forefinger, brought it to her mouth, tasted it, and looked into my eyes with lust, ready for me.

"Come here," she whispered and lay down on the table.

I crawled up over her, noticing the beads of sweat on her body due to her orgasm.

Holding my head with both her hands, she kissed me deeply, tasting herself again on my lips and my tongue.

I lay on her, kissing, the tip of my cock barely touching the lips of her vagina, ready to enter her. I slowly started easing forward, to penetrate her and take my cock where it ached to be, deep inside her.

But just as I took a deep breath to begin entering her, she suddenly held her hand over her vaginal entrance to prevent entry and said, "First I want you in my mouth. I want to taste you as you tasted me."

Disappointed that she hadn't allowed me into herself yet but still looking forward to having her take me into her mouth, I got off her to roll over and exchange places, when there was a sound from the balcony, and with a start, Rubina raised herself on her elbows to see if there was someone there.

Then she burst out laughing and said "there are two pigeons on the balcony watching us!"

"Maybe they will learn a few tips from us, on how to make love", I said and Rubina laughed again.

We rolled over, she lay on top and me below.

She moved lower and kissed the tip of my engorged cock, licking the pre-cum and using her lips to push back the foreskin so that as more of the knob was unsheathed, it entered her lips to meet her waiting tongue.

Rubina slurped and licked like she was enjoying a lollypop, swirling her tongue around my cock, running it along the sensitive ridge below the knob, and even pushed her tongue to try and enter the small slit at the tip of my cock.

"You're so hard and hot in my mouth, my sweetheart. I want you to cum in my mouth," she said as I lay back and surrendered myself to her hungry mouth.

She used her lips and tongue to give a soft sensation while lightly scraping with her teeth to give a sharper sensation. Licking the whole length, she then took the whole of it in her mouth, which I was amazed she was able to accommodate.

"Turn around and bring your legs over me."

She smiled, and brought her shapely legs over me, holding her beautiful pussy that was again wet and dripping her nectar, right over my face in a 69, while she continued to lick and suck my cock.

I salivated looking at her bright pink vagina, sopping wet with her delicious juices. I stuck out my tongue to lick her, but I could just about reach it with the tip of my tongue.

"I can't reach you," I said.

Rubina spread her legs, lowering her body and smothering me with her wet vagina. I now had deep and easy access to my entrance to paradise and pushed my tongue in as far as it would go.

Feeling my tongue enter her again, Rubina gave a sharp breath and whispered, "Yes, baby."

Moistening my thumb with her juices, I used it to massage her clitoris, enhancing her pleasure sensations, taking her towards another orgasm which only caused her to attack my cock more greedily.

In a few minutes, I was ready to cum.

"I'm going to cum, Ruby. I want you to cum with me."

"Cum into my mouth, my love," she said in a throaty voice, indicating she too was close.

I intensified my licking of her pussy and massaging her clitoris.

As I let loose my cum into Rubina's eager mouth, Rubina rewarded me again with her juices that streamed down onto my tongue and into my greedy mouth.

Sealing my lips to her vaginal lips to not let even a single drop of her heavenly nectar go waste, I thirstily pushed my tongue back into her vagina, to lap up as much as I could right from its source.

As I came, I reached down with my free hand and roughly squeezed her large breast dangling over and rested on my stomach.

She took in all my cum, hungrily swallowing it and licking off any from her lips.

After we had both had our fills, Rubina got off from atop the table, and sat on one of the dining chairs with a happy smile on her face, reminding me of a classical European nude painting.

"You feel so hot in my mouth and my throat. Now I want you inside me," she said.

I stood up straight in front of her, saluted her army style, and said, "Yes ma'am, your wish is my command."

"I will need a different salute, from this guy. But I think he's tired now," she said laughingly and pointed at my cock which had softened after the release in her mouth.

"Wake him up then."

Rubina gingerly took my cock in both her hands, stimulating it and slowly moving her fingers back and forth. My cock was hardening, and when it was half erect, she gently took it in her mouth again and resumed her soft-hard ministrations with her lips, tongue, and teeth which had made me cum in her mouth just a few moments ago.

In a couple of minutes, I was hard, at attention, and ready to go again.

Taking her hand, I led Rubina into the bedroom. I sat down on the side of the bed and pulled both her hands, for her to sit astride me.

She understood, and placing her hands on my shoulders for support, sat astride me, slowly lowering herself on my cock.

"You're so hot Ruby, like an oven," I said as my rock-hard cock entered her moist and yielding vagina.

Taking a sharp breath, she closed her eyes as inch after inch of me slowly entered her love canal.

When I was about 4-5 inches in, she stopped.

"Go deeper, baby. I have much more to give you."

"You're already deep inside me Vishal," she whispered.

"Nowhere as deep as I can go," I replied. "Don't worry baby, I'll never hurt you."

She smiled, kissing me on the forehead. Then she continued lowering herself slowly until she was completely impaled on all six inches of my hard throbbing cock and her soft ass rested on my lap.

"Oh baby, that feels so good," I groaned, with the whole length of my cock buried deep inside my goddess's hot and wet, velvet soft vagina.

"Wrap your legs around me, baby," I said.

She changed her position, wrapping her legs around my waist, which naturally brought our bodies closer, changing the angle of my cock in her vagina, going even deeper into her belly, into previously untouched virgin territory inside her.

My cock pushing against her cervix, Rubina closed her eyes tightly and gasped at the new sensation, wrapping her arms around me and holding me tight.

"You're so deep inside me Vishal. So deep. I've never felt anything like this before."

I just held her like that, talking her left nipple into my mouth. I started sucking her soft breast like a child hungry for milk, flicking the nipple with my tongue and softly biting and nibbling it with my teeth.

It was the most intimate of moments. Rubina's vagina impaled 6 inches deep with my throbbing cock pushing against her cervix, her soft ass rested on my lap, our arms tightly around each other, bodies glued together like one, and my mouth around her nipple, sucking on her gorgeous breast.

Taking advantage of the Kegel exercises I'd been practicing, I twitched my cock inside her vagina.

With a gasp, Rubina suddenly opened her eyes in shock at the sudden never before felt movement inside her hot vagina, "You moved inside me, Vishal!"

Grabbing her tightly, I started a grinding motion, massaging her clitoris while at the same time twitching my cock back and forth inside her, massaging her cervix with the tip of my cock and giving her new pleasure sensations.

Rubina held me tight, pulling my head into her breast with a long throaty breathless moan, telling me she was orgasming. She flooded her hot juices onto my cock inside her, with some leaking out.

After her orgasm subsided, I slowly lifted her up, so most of my cock was outside, leaving just the slight tip in. As the tight seal in her vagina was released, her orgasmic juices flowed out, down my cock and scrotum, wetting the bedsheet. I let gravity take over, again impaling her oven hot vagina with my cock, slightly faster.

I repeated the motion again. And again. Going slightly faster each time. We were building a rhythm, and Rubina started to moan softly, breathing in every time my cock would withdraw and breathing out as I re-entered, with her moist vaginal walls clutching at it tightly.

As the sensations got stronger and she approached another peak, Rubina bit hard into my shoulder giving me a love bite, placed her hand behind my head, pulling me deeper into her breast and orgasming again.

"Vishal, you're going to drive me mad like this," Rubina cried as her whole body shuddered with pleasure yet again.

After a few minutes, with my arms tiring from lifting her, I rolled over with my cock still buried deep inside her, into a classic missionary position.

Our eyes locked, I started thrusting, slowly at first, causing her large breasts to sway back and forth with each thrust. Bringing my greedy mouth to her left breast, I took her strawberry pink nipple in my mouth, sucking, softly biting and nibbling.

Rubina reached for my right hand, pulled it to her mouth, and sucked and lightly chewed into my index finger as the sensations in her heavenly vagina and on her nipple started to peak again.

She started to give a now-familiar throaty moan, and involuntarily closed her eyes as her orgasm approached her.

I took my mouth off her breast, looked at her, and said, "Open your eyes and look at me Ruby," so our souls could be together in that fleeting moment of her orgasm.

Rubina opened her beautiful eyes and looked right into mine as I locked my lips to hers and pushed my tongue in, to meet hers.

I replaced my mouth with my hand on her breast, pinching and tweaking so she wouldn't lose the sensation on her nipple.

In a few seconds, she had another orgasm, digging her nails into my back, drawing blood, and branding me as hers.

"Oh Vishal," she let out with a rasping tortured voice, looking deep into my eyes as I felt her vagina spasm and grip my cock deliciously.

By now I'd lost count of her orgasms.

"Vishal, Vishal, Vishal, I love you Vishal," Rubina cried out my name with each thrust into her moist wonderful vagina as she gave in to her orgasm.

"And I love you, my Ruby," I whispered into her ear.

After about a minute, I started to feel a familiar twinge in my cock. Sensing I was close to cumming, I pulled out of her quickly.

As soon as I pulled out, Rubina's hand grabbed my cock to insert it back into herself and said, "What are you doing? Why did you stop? I want you inside me."

"I'm about to cum, baby."

"Then cum inside me," she said and kissed me on the lips.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. You have made me yours now, Vishal. If I have a baby, it can only be yours," she said, kissing me again.

"You have made me yours now," she repeated, in a whisper.

With that, she took a pillow and placed it under her hips to make clear her intent to get impregnated by my seed.

With a smile, I entered her again, pushing in slowly, as deep as I could go. Once fully inside her, I just stayed there without moving so the sensation in my cock would subside. I wanted her to cum again, and with me.

Once the sensation to ejaculate died down, I took one hand down and massaged her clitoris, another to her nipple to pinch and stimulate her there, and kissed her passionately. Thrusting back and forth inside Rubina's warm and wet vagina, I kept myself slow to last longer.

Soon, my multiple efforts on her clitoris, nipple and the kissing along with my hard cock giving her a deep massage in her velvet soft, and wet vagina yielded dividends.

Rubina started the now familiar long slow primeval moan and realising she was starting to orgasm, I speeded my thrusts and started ejaculating inside her.

"Look at me baby," I said.

As we both climaxed together, her hot vagina gripping my cock, I let loose my warm seed into her womb, looking into each other's souls, tying us both together.

When I had given her all my seed and her orgasm had subsided, she grabbed my head and started kissing me all over my face...on my lips, cheeks, eyes, chin, forehead. Both our bodies were dripping with sweat, and I took a lick at the mole between her breasts, tasting her salty-sweet sweat.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, with my cock slowly softening, still inside her. Then I pulled out slowly and rolled over to her side, exhausted, my breath heaving like I'd run a marathon.

But Rubina was not done yet. She reached down for my cock and brought her mouth to it. Like a mother cat licking her kittens clean, she tenderly licked and cleaned my cock of both our juices.

Once satisfied, she climbed up to me, looked into my eyes, and said, "Okay now?" and kissed me, pushing her tongue between my lips giving me a taste of both of us.

"Vishal, you have tired me out. Your cock is so magical," she sighed.

"What, you think only boys read erotic stories?" she laughed, noticing me raise my eyebrows at her choice of words.

"My Ruby, nothing is as magical as you are. You were so hot inside like an oven. I loved being inside you. I love you, my sweetheart."

She smiled happily, hugged me, and kissed me again, "Thank you, my love. And I loved you inside me."

Taking a deep breath, she snuggled up against me with her head on my left shoulder nuzzling me, her warm body on me, soft breasts pressing against my chest, one leg across my legs, right hand cupping the left cheek of my ass and left hand softly wrapped around my cock as if staking claim to it as her property.

My left hand went down her body, to cup her soft ass, and my right hand held onto her left arm draped across my chest, her silky soft hair against my cheek.

She closed her eyes and was asleep within seconds, with a smile on her lips.

I sighed deeply, taking in the implications of what she had just said before allowing me to cum inside her.

Smiling in satisfaction, I kissed her soft hair and fell asleep soon after.