Seducing my Aunt

Story Info
Asking aunt for help...
1.2k words
3.69
12.8k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Prakash and I am 20 years old and My aunt's name is Radhika and she is 33 years old.

Coming to the story:

My mom and dad left me home for a month and went on a trip for some work. I was only 20 so my parents told my aunt to come home and stay with me. My aunt was a very hot and sexy girl and I always admired her body and imagined fucking her. She used to wear T shirt and three quarter pants at home, even in front of me and she looked like a sex goddess. Her huge boobs and nipples were always visible and her cleavage was visible too. Her legs were clean shaved and smooth like butter that can seduce anyone. She had big and round ass. She was free with me and used to ask me I have any girlfriend or not.

One day I was going to take a shower and something got into me. I went to my Aunt and said,

Me: Aunt can you help me take a bath? I always struggle to take a bath alone.

Radhika: Are you sure? Aren't you gonna feel shy?

Me: I don't know. Just don't tell mom and dad.

Radhika: Na Na beta I won't tell your parents.

Me: Now what am I gonna wear? or should I be naked?

Radhika: um.. Wear a tringle underwear.

Me: What are you gonna wear?

Radhika: I think tank top and shorts maybe coz I don't wanna get drenched.

Hearing this was a excited and too horny. And said

Me: Ok Radhika aunt. I am waiting in the bedroom

I went to the bedroom and undressed myself and wore a tringle underwear. After 10 mins Aunt came and knocked the door. I opened the door and god! She was the hottest and sexiest girl I have ever seen. Her boobs and cleavage were more visible now and because she was wearing shorts her ass and pussy shape was also visible and her legs are fucking sexy. I wanted to cum on her legs and kiss them at that moment but I controlled my self.

Radhika: Get into the shower. Don't wear sandal.

Me: Ok aunt.

I went in and she came behind me. She started the shower and I got drenched and my dick was erected. She saw my erection but didn't give any reaction. Then she started applying soap on me. After soaping my full upper body and legs she said

'how am I gonna soap there now?' I replied, 'Um.. Do I open my...' before finishing my sentence she put her hands inside my underwear and started rubbing my ass. 'I don't get it, why do you feel shy I am your aunt' she said. I got more horny and I took her hands out and said wait. Then I turned around facing my ass to her and undressed my underwear. I was stroking my dick slowly and she noticed it from behind. She soaped my ass and ass crack and told me to turn around. I hesitated.

Then she pushed me and I turned around. She saw my 7 inch dick erected and said

Radhika: Wow you are so grown. Your Mr. is bigger then my husband's one.

I couldn't say something coz I was shy and shocked and horny at the same time. Then she understood that I was shy and she started applying soap around my dick. Then she touched my balls and started soaping there. Her smooth and soft hands made me hornier and hornier and my precum started coming out and she noticed it. Then she held my dick and started soaping my dick. Then I told her,

Me: Radhika aunt. Can you undress yourself too?

Radhika: Why? I feel shy being naked in front of you.

Me: You are gonna get drenched and there is only you and me no one will see us also I feel awkward standing naked in front of you alone so you should also be naked.

Radhika: Ahh fine. I'll do it.

Me: No stop. I wanna undress you.

Radhika smiled and looked at me and said: You are grown too big now Prakash.

I undressed her tank top and her boobs jumped out. Oh my god her boobs were huge watermelons and her nipples were big and brown. Then I undressed her shorts and her ass bounced. Her pussy was still like brand new and so sexy and pink I wished to fuck her there.

Radhika: Hey are you gonna stop staring at your aunts sexy body?

Me: Sorry aunt you are too sexy. I can't stop glancing at you.

Radhika blushed and hugged me. Her boobs touched my chest and it was heavenly. Then I asked her.

Me: um.. Aunt can I..

Before I finished my sentence she said: Call me Radhika.

Me: Ok Radhika. Can I kiss you?

Radhika was shy and said: y-yeah you can.

I held her Waist and Kissed her on her lips. Our lips were dancing together. We both were drenched. I took her to the bedroom while kissing and I put my one finger in her pussy and it was wet as hell and It was also tight. She moaned slowly. I asked her,

Me: How long have you been without sex?

Radhika: I don't know more like 3-5 years cause my husband has a problem so she doesn't get a boner.

Me: Woah that should be painful.

Radhika: Yeah it is. I am horny and lasting for sex for several years now. Please Prakash help me. I'll love you forever and I'll be your wife and you can fuck me when ever you want.

Me: Radhika, I love you too. I always admired your body and wanted to fuck you in my bed and I got the chance today and I want to fuck you also I have seen your boobs when I was a kid.

Radhika: You are so naughty baby.

Me: Lay on the bed baby. Today I am gonna give you the satisfaction that you are looking for Radhika.

Radhika: Yeah fuck me baby, I wanna get your 7 inch inside me today I wanna see your cum inside me.

She laid and spread her legs. I put my mouth between her legs and started licking it. Then I put my tongue inside her pussy it was clean shaved. She pushed my head deeper in her pussy. After sometime she got her orgasm. Then I got up and took my dick in hand. I put my dick on her pussy and slowly rubbing it. Then I pushed my dick inside her pussy and it was hard but I pushed with full power and it went fully in and she did a loud moan,

Radhika: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Prakashhhhhhhh Fuck meee babyyyyyy pleaseee

Me: Yeah bitch I'm gonna fuck you hard today.

I started motioning in and out and she started moaning loudly. I pressed her boobs and kissed her lips. She moaned and cried in pleasure. I kept fucking her and after a while she squirted and my belly was full of her cum. After 10 min I cummed inside her and we laid beside each other and rested.

She hugged me and said,

Radhika: Please baby I want these pleasure always from you.

Me: You can come to me whenever you want I'll also enjoy.

Radhika kissed me on my lips and we both fell a sleep naked. After that day before my parents return we had sex everyday.

thanks for reading hope you like it and please follow..