Seducing My Aunt in a Vacation Pt. 02

Story Info
I Fucked My Uncle's Wife In A Vacation!
2k words
3.91
27.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeew
Jeew
24 Followers

The room was cold so I covered herself and me with a blanket and dozed off. Her nighty still at her hips. She fell asleep very soon as she was tired. I was tired too but I couldn't sleep while having her by my side in the same bed. I heard her snoring. I got some courage to put my right hand over her chest. She didn't feel that and was sleeping. By 2 o'clock in the midnight she turned to my side and rested her left hand over me and hugged me. I was rock hard. But didn't try to risk myself. I hugged her too. Her face was near mine and I felt her hot breath. We were on the same bed hugging and a blanket over both of us. This made me high. As I too was tired I dozed off without my consciousness.

Around 6 in the morning I woke up as she tried to get up from the bed. I was still hugging her but she was not facing me now. She would've probably turned around during sleep but my hand was wrapped around her touching her tummy. I acted as if I was asleep. She quietly held my and and placed it on the bed and got up. I had my eyes opened slightly and caught the sight of her white milky thighs as her nighty had raised to her tummy during sleep. She adjusted her nighty after getting up. But to my surprise she raised her nighty from the bottom to her tummy and removed her panty. Her mildly hairy pussy was exposed but she didn't know that I was looking at her pussy. She threw her pussy in the laundry and went to the restroom to brush her teeth and do her chores. I remained on the bed.

After 30 mins she came out with a towel wrapped around her. It didn't help her to cover her below her thighs. I acted as if I had just woken up. She was startled as she didn't have any clothes on her. I comforted her to no worry about this and change her clothes and I would go the the bathroom. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Started to shower. After the shower I partly opened the door and asked her to give me a towel. To my surprise she was in her undies. But she wasn't embarrassed about that. She handed me a towel and smiled at me. I smiled back and closed the door. Got into the shower again and started fapping thinking of her. I was about to cum but I saved it for her. Quickly got out of the bathroom wrapping the towel around my waist exposing my clean and desirable torso. She had worn a petticoat and a blouse now. She was about to drape her red saree around her. She wasn't bothered about me. I took my clothes and undies from my bag and started to put on them. She didn't look at me. After wearing my boxers I threw my towel on the chair. She was looking at me only in my boxers and getting dressed. She had started to drape her saree around her.

Both of us got ready, had our breakfast and went for sightseeing. We took some selfies standing very close. I had my hand around her and on her hip at times. After a long day we had our dinner and drove back to the villa. While driving she asked me whether I was enjoying the trip or not. I thanked her for taking me there instead of canceling the trip. She kissed me on my cheek and rubbed my hair. We reached our villa and she rushed inside while I was parking the car. It took me some time to park the car and lock the doors and go upstairs. When I entered inside I had a shock. She fell down in the stairs and possibly had hurt her ankle. She was unable to stand. After resting for few minutes she tried to stand up and walk but she wasn't able to. So I offered her to carry her to the room. I lifted her up and carried her to the room. She said the she had the urge to pee and that's why she rushed inside. So I was about to take her inside the bathroom.

I got an idea to seduce her. So I Said "My clothes might get wet aunty so let me remove my pants and shirt". I quickly removed them and lifted while I was wearing only my boxers. We were in the bathroom and I asked her to place the fine leg on the floor and made her to stand with 1 leg while holding the utility cabinet nearby. I raised her saree and petticoat from her legs and brought them to her waist and asked her to hold them. She held them tightly. Without wasting any time I brought her panty down to the floor. She had her saree and petticoat raised and sat down on the commode to pee. I could hear her pee gushing through her hole. I saw her hairy pussy very close. She didn't seem to mind as she was hurt. Once she had finished peeing her left hand reached to the heath faucet. Before she reached that I took it and in no time I had it pointing at her pussy. I sprayed it at her cunt and started to wash her pussy with my left hand. She was not embarrassed because she felt that I was helping her. But I had some other plans in my mind. I washed her hairy pussy neatly and asked her to get up. Dropped her saree and petticoat down and I took her into the bedroom.

Me: Do you want to change into your nighty aunty?.

Aunty: Yes, I do want to change to my nightie but I think I am troubling you.

Me: No problem at all aunty. I am very happy to help you and take care of you if you don't mind me seeing you naked. Its not at all a trouble for me.

Aunty: So sweet of you my dear. I don't care if you see me naked if you keep this as a secret. You must not tell anyone about you seeing your aunty naked and helping her while she was injured. OK?

Me: Definitely aunty. Why am I going to reveal this to someone. It may look inappropriate for them.

I removed the safety pins used to held her saree without dropping. Removed her saree and proceeded to remove her blouse and petticoat. She was now in her black bra and panty.

Aunty:I feel like taking a shower as we sweated so much today while exploring the market. But I don't think it's appropriate for you to help me in there.

I asked her to not worry about me helping her. I removed her bra and panty in a jiffy and lifted her by holding her ass very tightly. She was completely naked. Her boobs were in full glow. They were very firm despite her age. Very good in side and her light brown areola and nipples made me hard. But she wasn't horny as her nipples were not hard and she was not wet. We both were inside the shower.

Aunty: Your boxers would get wet so better remove it.

Me: It would get wet but I don't feel comfortable to be naked with you.

Aunty: It's fine. I had seen you naked multiple times since you was a baby and had given you a bath too.

Me: No aunty I feel u comfortable to be naked in front of you.

Aunty: It seems like you are happy seeing me naked (she giggles looking at my boxers).

Me: I am really sorry aunty. Let me go out now. You call me once you finish taking a bath.

I pretended to leave the bathroom but she didn't let me go.

Aunty: Don't worry Rahul. It's normal in boys. Having a women naked with you in the shower and if you had not gotten erect then it would be abnormal. Be comfortable with me. Don't worry I won't say about this incident to anyone. You making me and seeing me naked is just between us. Ok?

Me: Ok aunty. I won't say this to anyone for sure.

She hugged me tightly and kissed on my foreheads and both the cheeks. I kissed her back. She moved behind.

Aunty: Now. Take your boxers off and help me take a shower.

I took 2 shower caps from the cabinet and we both wore it.

Me: Aunty please let me be with my boxers. I feel embarrassed to be naked with a hard on in front of you.

Aunty: I don't mind seeing you naked with your penis erect. You are very silly and shy to be naked in front of a woman. At least have you slept with someone earlier?

Me: Huhh. No!

She laughed and patted on the shoulder. She pulled my cheeks and teased me. My tent was very clearly visible now.

Aunty: Its waste of time time to...

She started removing my boxers and my hard throbbed cock sprang out and hit her cheek as she bent down to take off my boxers.

Me: Am sorry aunty. (Startled)

Aunty: You did no wrong dear. You are no more a kid. (She laughed)

She was still standing with her left leg as her right leg was swollen due to the injury. She turned around and started the shower. I held her and protected her from falling. The warm water made her and me wet. I was staring at her ass. She held the tap tightly and asked me to apply the shower gel over her. I did as per her instruction. I got a hand full of shower gel and applied on her arms shoulders neck back and her legs. I acted as a good boy and didn't touch her private parts.

Aunty: Don't act like a good boy Rahul. Clean me fully. I mean FULLY!

She was still not horny as her nipples still remained normal and she acted normal too. I started rubbing her ass cheeks and crack. Moved my hand to her boobs. She turned around and held my shoulders for support. I found it very hard to resist from pinching her nipples and milking them. But had to act like a good boy. But my penis didn't want to act. It was completely hard and was projecting at 90 degree. As she held my shoulders for support she was standing close to me, my 9 inch shaft touched above her pussy occasionally. As she didn't think of us being intimate she was not worried about that. I rubbed her tummy and went down to her pussy which I touched and washed earlier. Washed her from face to toe and it was my turn now. She offered me help and applied the body wash all over my body and back. Her hands reached my pubic bush and her warm hands touched my shaft. She blushed and giggled but she didn't think of us having sex. She teased me. We both washed each other and took a towel to dry ourselves. Carried her outside the bathroom and took her nightgown and help her wear it. She didn't wear any undies and slept on the bed. I was still naked. I asked her if she would mind if I sleep naked.

Aunty: (giggles) No I would never mind. Make yourself comfortable and have a good sleep. Are you the one who felt embarrassed to be naked moments ago?

I blushed. Kept a pillow under her injured leg to help the swelling and promised her to take her to a doctor tomorrow. She bid me Goodnight. I slept near her. Covered us with a blanket and hugged her. She laughed at me.

Aunty: Somebody is excited to sleep naked with an older women (laughs).

Me: Nothing like that aunty. I feel comfortable to cuddle with you and sleep.

She kissed me on my cheeks and hugged me tightly. My hard cock pressed against her crotch. Her left hand was on my butt and she kept patting on my butt. We dozed off to sleep.

Something very interesting happened the next day. Will continue about the most sensual incident between us in the next part...

Jeew
Jeew
24 Followers