Seducing My Friend's Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe his stamina, it felt like we'd been fucking for hours, but I could tell he was on the edge now, thrusts becoming erratic as he fucked me more and more wildly, tugging on my hair to bend me back even further, taking me closer and closer to the edge. His thrusts were so strong I found myself pushed further onto the bed until I could barely stand on tiptoes, my feet were almost completely off the ground, totally at the mercy of his cock...pinioned by his weight, like he was fucking a doll, I had no way to control anything as his big dick relentlessly reamed my asshole.

Then I felt his rhythm falter, body stiffening, cock buried deep as I felt his release, ropes of cum shooting into my ass, bliss visible on his face, eyes closed in ecstasy...we were a picture of debauched filth and the sight of us, Jon wrapped round me, cock buried deep in my sloppy ass as my body heaved and shook from the force of his hold on me, sent me over the edge again and I came hard, my ass squeezing around his cock making him gasp...he collapsed against me, pinning me to the bed shaking and spasming under him, totally spent, lost in a haze of pleasure...

We fucked again and again that afternoon, long into the evening when Jon should have been home with his doting wife and kids for dinner. I sucked his cock in the fancy marble shower, on my knees, gasping and drooling as he fed me his dick...then he fucked me against the sink, one leg in the air as he drilled me from behind. We made proper use of the bed... sixty nining, Jon devoured my sloppy pussy, head buried in my cunt as I sucked his balls before, bouncing desperately on his cock, I rode him hard, dragging his orgasm out of him. I lost count of the number of loads he gave me, his delicious cum dripping from my cunt and asshole as he came in my needy holes, my juices smearing across his thighs...at one point his wife even called and Jon answered the phone with his cock sunk deep in my cunt, never ceasing the relentless pumping of his hips even as he promised her he'd be home soon, he was just working late...

By midnight we're were spent and he had to get home. I watched him shower, my hands languorously trailing over my cum stained, sticky body as I lay sprawled on the bed, he kissed me then, tongue invading my mouth filthily, sucking on my tongue as his hands caressed my naked body... "I'll call you gorgeous" he promised, and I knew he meant it, I had this married man in my grasp now, I was his whore of choice...and I couldn't get enough of his depraved, married cock....I knew we'd be meeting again soon...

12