All Comments on 'Seducing My Future Daughter in Law'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just fantastic

One of the best stories I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Let me see I am bankrupt but I rented a chalet

fancy name for a motel room to seduce my son's much younger fiance. I was totally wiped out, lost my house and my business, had to move in with my son to live, but I had the money to put into seducing her! Yeah right. If you are going to write stories let them at least be based on realistic things. And her comment, what Stan doesnt know doesnt hurt him. I am sure he felt that way when he gambled and lost all of their money, am sure she feels what she didnt know didnt hurt her. Maybe Stan would have felt her actions could hurt him, she was fucking her son, who was fucking at least his finace, was no thought given to diseases and her putting her husband in harm's way without his consent? Maybe he felt her cheating on her marriage vows was more important than gambling losses. Perhaps his losing all her savings was revenge for her fucking around in their marriage? If you are going to cheat on your spouse, and you love them at least have the respect, morals, and ethics to get a divorce first. That does show some love on your part. Fucking around shows a total lack or love or caring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This is shit

The story does not match up and you sound like a dyke with a beard that stinks like a dog which means you are a male.

This is a crapper queer story and belongs in that category.

How these stories always assume a hot bod male or female will get turned on by saggy, old, wrinkled greying geezers is beyond understanding.

You must have like the queer posse which rides this site given yourself hot ratings as this story sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Top-notch

One of the best-written and most erotic stories I've read on this site.

David48David48over 16 years ago
the anonymous...

...strike again...The last two "00" commenters just don't get it. This site is about sex in ALL it's various guises. Closed minded, cowardly assholes will never understand that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why abuse the author....

when we know that this FREE site is not the Little Golden Books of our childhood nor is it Walt Disney's World... no, we ALL come here to read porn, that's what it's for and all about, so why knock the writer. Anyone who's offended by what it is obviously posted here and then complains about ( usually anonymously ) the subject manner needs to get a life. I for one ( anonymously ) think that the story is pretty damn good and that the author should continue as it makes my pussy wet and my nipples tingle. Go for it !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Hot

Your writing is creative and sensual. Very hot and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wowee

cannot understand the 2 critical comments, this was HOT. So hot I almost came reading it. Ignore the negative comments and keep writing more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

JUST SOO BEAUTIFULLY WRITEN,THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE READ ON LITEROTICA FOR SOME TIME.

ABOUT THE 00 SCORERS.

00 SCORE EQUATES TO

SMALL MINDS,SMALL DICKS.

LOVE YOUR WORK

Dmitry1518Dmitry1518over 15 years ago
Well doen

Although there was no need for the two 00's being so rude in their feedback I do have to agree with the point that if shes completely bankrupt she wouldn't have the money to take her away for the weekend. That being said, bankrupt doesn't mean you have $0.00 in your account either, and lets not forget that this is after all a story, the idea being to create a fantasy or in otherwords detatchment from reality.

In short: Great story, good buildup and excellent sex.

Dave

lormahoykyd2007lormahoykyd2007over 14 years ago
No tolerance

I say we exile (that's the tamest word I could come up with and not violate a policy) the closed minded. Why are you even on this site if you are that way. Obviously the church down the street would be a better fit for you that way you can stand in judgment over us...oops i forgot it's God that will stand in judgment not you or any man, Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

This story was great so i have no idea why there are people saying it isnt. I believe this story is one of the best on Lierotica personally. So keep up the good work!

cds1102cds1102over 14 years ago
Bravo

Very well written. I like your style - the way you build up the story

Keep it up!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Good story. In so wet now!

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonabout 13 years ago
Bingo!

You ask at the very beginning of thus story;

"(I)is there anything finer than spreading your legs wide and savoring the delicious feeling of your son's big cock sinking deep in your pussy...long, hard, veined flesh slowly scraping the insides of your sugar walls, making your hair almost stand on in, your fingernails ripping the sheets as you drown in waves of ecstasy?"

Not that I can think of. Unless it is being the son fucking both his mother and fiancée together in bed as a threesome. Or being a female enjoying sex with both her fiancée and her future mother-in-law.

To my imagination there are no sexual threesome hotter than a mother, a son and another woman. Let the orgasms roll!

More stories along these lines would be very welcome!

LolitaXXXLolitaXXXalmost 13 years ago
So very Hot!

Mmmmmm! This little story made this baby girl wet and ready to be part of that naughty family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just great

I am great lover of your stories. But this one stands apart. Every time I read it, it reminds me of my mother-in-law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wowee

that has to be the most incredible story i have ever read.. congratulations for that. wowee is only the best i can do at the moment

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story teller

Hot story but a bit too long and repeating things to much I believe. the story is great just needs to be looked at again from the readers perspective. It could be shorter and still capture the enormous love for eating pussy. Once mom and future daughter in law connected the spice left me until the mom's son got in the act. Keep; writing you did good. Looking forward to more of your fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hardened

enjoyed your story left me hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
next mother rin law

for next story , maybe you can invite the other mother in law

never2old66never2old66almost 8 years ago
HOT STORY

My dick was hard for the whole story. Hope you have many more stories to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yet another example of your savant-like erotic writing skills. But, please remember it is redundant to say labial lips. Remember, to connoisseurs of pussy, labia & lips ar synonyms. The differentiation being major, minora of the vulva & of course, the lips on our face that move when lawyers lie...

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXXover 1 year ago

Lisa is a naughty girl for sure; maybe a bit more hesitancy that has to be overcome would be good, but this is another super hot tale. John's cock would be a treat for anyone...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous