All Comments on 'Seducing My Mother-In-Law'

by ScottGreen

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Does Scott have the balls to tell his wife he's fucking her mom? Nope, says, "we have to be careful" not to get caught. Nothing her but a piece of shit cheater and a slut mom who doesn't even love her own daughter.

FeltfixerFeltfixerabout 1 year ago

I liked this enormously.

Cool story, I hope there’s more to come.

Favourited and well deserved 5 stars.

BroadusBroadusabout 1 year ago

A story I wish I had written- an experience I only dreamed o& having

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tragic. Fun. More real than not. I never fucked my mother in law, but I sure fucked other women several times while I was married. Sure I'm not the one to really judge, but I do not think it harmed my marriage. May have even helped it. Monogomas relationships forever are not ideal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Very well written. Like I was there watching it unfold. Thank you for sharing. Oh and the person that had the rude comments , what did you think you were reading ?

mytimetobehappymytimetobehappyabout 1 year ago

great story, its cryng for more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! I read it because of the title, and that I fucked my MIL for two years after I had married her daughter three years prior. I really did not seduce her, she wanted to fuck me and said so. She, too, had gone without sex from her husband for a long time. She was a tigress in bed, despite being 29 years my elder. Our fun ended only when she had a health crisis. I still love her dearly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good pacing woulf have like mil to moan or wimper more as the tension built.

SeaBreeze89SeaBreeze89about 1 year ago

Great story! Very well written. I have fantasized about my mother in law to the point where I was to write a story about it. Keep it up! 5 stars!

And ignore the dumbasses on here who read this and get upset because there was cheating when it was obvious from the title and description….lol. Sadly you can’t fix stupid.

stockingnutstockingnutabout 1 year ago

Great story! I bet she would like his oiled cock up her ass.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogabout 1 year ago

That was very well written. Nothing like a good MIL story to get you going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, I would love for this to continue, maybe even have the MIL get pregnant and the two of them run off together and start a new life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story.

Waiting for part two. Three, fore,

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Had a similar experience with mother in law during first marriage. She's been gone several years now, but I still miss the times we had. Thank you for the memory trigger. 5⭐

amoroneamorone11 months ago

Great story, thanks for sharing.

bamaguy326bamaguy32610 months ago

Please keep this story line going !

binkey9binkey99 months ago

Great story and very well told. Thank you.

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley7 months ago

Fucking MIL stories are mostly improbable but i always enjoy them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think it was a real good story wish it could happen to me some day.Wow.

Listless1Listless12 months ago

Very plausible and loving.

CARLVPCARLVPabout 2 months ago

Reminds me of first time I fucked my MIL. She was about 50 and I was about 25 and that was about 59 years ago why the estimate. Long story short. Her daughter and my wife lived 200 mies away. My wife had to work so stayed home while I had appointments and stayed there. My second day I was sitting on couch early afternoon and looking through door observed her on far side kitchen table workin on preparing some food. She was nat a good looker by any means. She was a little over weight with average tits and a belly on her. I don't know what came over me for reason the longer I watched her the more I wanted to fuck her, see if she was anything like her daughter.

Almost involuntarily, maybe instinctively I'm walking into the kitchen. I should mention her and her husband were quite religious. Went to mass every Sunday. I stood behind her and started massaging her shoulders. She immediately, and quite loudly said, what are you doing. I shit my pants totally out of character for me. I stopped immediately resting my hands on the top of her shoulders and neither of us moved. I started again after a while where upon she said something like it feels nice. Couldn't help myself leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck. This got a rise out of her. Even more emphatically she said stop or don't do that, something like that. We paused in place for a minute then my hands slid around and held her against me on het tits. Now I'm getting hard. She pulled my hands down couple times but I put them back up and felt her tits through dress and bra, and she stopped pulling them away. I stared rubbing my hard bulge against the back of her leg. That was a turning point. No more resistance. In retrospect now I believe she always wanted to fuck me. In those days women wore what the called a house dress. Was loose with a long zipper down back. I pulled zipper down slipped my hands around pushed cups of bra up and felt tits and stimulater nipples. No resistance. Then for first time spoke said why don't we take this off sliding back of dress forward and off shoulders dropping to floor. She reached around undid bra ant it fell to floor. I'm still fully clothed and we have still not been face to face. Shes standing in her large size underpants. When she turned around it was a very awkward several moments. Somehow we wound up in the bed room just off the living room around corner from kitchen. She Unbutton my shirt while I undid belt and pants. The she stood back and said, I'll let you take the res off. I stripped my shorts off and we got on the bed and for first time kissed. I slipped her large, what I would call bloomers off and felt her pussy. I read overly embellished stories about gushing juice pussy. Surprise me her pussy was quite wet and her lips smaller than daughters. My cock was really hard and couldn't wait. I rolled on top and our first fuck was fairly brief when I blew my wad in her pussy that I found quite loose in comparison to my wife. We lay and talk and for first time she touches my cock stroking back to life along with making out. Our second time much better and ver long. I think she had couple orgasm but not sure. Just a sudden whimpering and holding me tight. We continued fucking every time we could for several years which was not very often.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottGreen@ScottGreen
"This can't be a coincidence right?" the man said to his friend. "I mean it could be," the friend pointed out. "There are limited names in the world, after all." "But all of them, set up like this? It's not just the same names, they're the same people!" "I know it's hard to be...