'Seducing My Sister-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the final straw, and with a howl she collapsed back to the floor, her pussy clamping down on my fist as a geyser erupted from her to splash against my wrist. Her legs spasmed and locked straight as she continued to growl and hiss, writhing in the throes of a full body orgasm, my teeth still locked onto her nipple while my thumb continued to grind against her clit extending her orgasm for what felt like minutes on end, despite being only 30-40 seconds at most. Eventually she caught her breath enough to call "enough, please, enough, red, red." Recognising our safe word, I released her nipple from my grip and gently slid my fist from insider her, releasing a wave of squirt and cum to run down her leg as I did so. This was enough to make her shudder again, the tremors subsiding as I carefully placed a blanket over her, lifted her head onto my arm and snuggled up next to her to cuddle her in while she recovered and surfaced from subspace.

I was awoken from the memories I had gotten lost in by Bea grabbing my cock and whispering "Now you can cum sis" into the phone. Immediately we were met with a wailing moan and a screeched "Fuck I'm cuuuummmiing" as Em started to loudly orgasm down the phone to us. Becky started pumping my cock while we listed in on Em's explosive orgasm. At one point Em must have either dropped the phone or collapsed onto a couch, as the microphone was muffled and all we could hear was her panting "fuck, fuck, fuck" before something hit the phone and the call died.

As soon as the call died Bea dropped her phone and lent over to take my cock into her mouth. After a few exploratory swallows she held her hair out of the way to ensure I could see, before winking at me and sliding my cock halfway into her throat while holding the wand hard against her clit. Her orgasm unexpectedly ripped through her near instantly, causing her eyes to fly wide and her throat to spasm around my cock. That was enough for me to lose all will to hold back and with my own primal groan I slid my cock past her throat barrier and shot my load straight into her throat. After the initial spike of her orgasm subsided Bea started franticly swallowing to avoid gagging and a few seconds later she slid my now softening cock out of her mouth. She slid a finger between her lips to sweep up some of her cream before lifting her sticky fingers to her lips. After again winking at me and using her tongue to clean her fingers she pulled me towards her and kissed me deeply, letting me taste her pleasure as we hugged and giggled.

A few minutes later the phone rang and Bea picked it up. Quickly turning to me she put her finger to her lips and mouthed "It's Em" as she answered the call. We were instantly met with the sound of Em sobbing softly before she whispered "Thank you, you have no idea how badly I needed that" down the line. Bea replied that she was more than welcome, that she had enjoyed retelling her stories as much as Em had clearly enjoyed hearing them, and that there was no need to cry as she would always be happy to share. When she heard that Em cut in, whispering "Well actually, talking of sharing.... Would you be willing to let Rob massage me? I haven't cum like that in so long and your story made me want to know what it feels like!" Bea took a second to look across at me with her eyebrows raised before turning back to the phone and saying, "I'm sure we can arrange that."

Chapter 4 - The set up.

After a few minutes relaxing on the couch giggling about what we had just witnessed we went to bed, and that was the last I thought of it until Em turned up at ours for a long weekend. It was hot, the hottest it had been for a long time, and we had got the paddling pool out for the kids to play in. Being big kids ourselves It wasn't long until the adults were all sat in the pool while the kids ran around the garden like lunatics.

With the three of us all sitting in the chest deep water I took the opportunity to enjoy the view. Bea was wearing a black and white one-piece with high cut legs, a scooped back and a deep cut cleavage. The highlight for me was how her nipples, stiff from the cool water, poked up into the fabric clearly showing off her piercings through the thin material. Em was also in black, but rather than a one-piece she was sat in a strapless bandeau bikini top and thong style bikini bottom with oval cutouts on the hips.

The conversation started off with safe subjects. We spoke about the kids and work, and of course about the unusually hot weather we were experiencing, we are British after all! While we were talking, I noticed Ems feet stroking up the inside of my thigh, seemingly without realising it, but she was working a little too hard at nonchalance for me to believe it was entirely innocent.

It wasn't long until the drinks took affect and we drifted onto more risqué topics of conversation. Bea asked Em about her love life and whether there were any boys, or girls, on the scene yet or if she was enjoying the single life. Em confessed that she wasn't seeing anybody currently but that she wasn't enjoying the single life either, as with her young son she never got the chance to go out and never had the chance to bring anyone back, so she was perpetually frustrated.

As she was saying this her foot finally reached the top of my thigh and started to stroke my cock through my shorts. I quickly rose to half-mast and would have struggled to conceal it for much longer had Bea not said it was time to get the kids to bed. It took a couple of hours to get the kids fed and to bed, by which time the heat of the afternoon had passed into the pleasant warmth of the evening and we decided that rather than jumping back in the pool we would throw some clothes on for drinks on the patio instead. Grabbing my clothes from the couch I started to head upstairs to change when Bea said, "don't be silly we're all adults, we can all change down here, just turn around!"

Chapter 5 - Building tension.

I almost tripped over the end of the couch when without a second word Bea dropped her suit off her shoulders and pulled it over her belly to fall to the floor whilst grinning at me. Instantly halfway hard again I went to turn around, but not before Em turned around, bent over, and slid her bikini bottoms down to the ground giving me the perfect rear view of her pussy. Waxed smooth with firm lips and a hint of inner labia poking between the outer, her pussy was just as I had imagined, and I stifled a groan as I spun around to change quickly.

Since I was just swapping one pair of shorts for another, I hoped that if I changed fast enough, I could turn around and 'accidentally' catch another flash from Em, but when I turned around, she was already seemingly dressed. I looked closer in the slowly fading light and realised that she was stood in just her underwear, a light pink cotton thong, with lace trim on the legs and waistband and a seam running down the centre, which had the effect of pulling the fabric up into her pussy slightly giving just a hint of her lips behind the material. While this on its own would have been a pleasant surprise, her choice of bra took my breath away. She was wearing a sheer pink tuille balconet that shaped her breasts beautifully with her nipples clearly visible behind the see through fabric. The final surprise was that she was wearing nipple shields!

Bea also caught sight of the silver Celtic knots surrounding her sisters' nipples before raising her eyebrows and asking her when she got her nipples pierced! Em blushed and admitted that they weren't actually pierced, the shields were pinch fit. She went on to explain that having learned that Bea's were pierced, she had been toying with the idea of piercing hers, and if she was honest, she quite enjoyed the pinching sensation from the fake ones! At this point I realised that we had never spoken like this before with, or even around, Em and I started to wonder where the evening might be going and if I had missed something.

Heading outside with our drinks, we pulled the plug on the pool and went to sit at the table to continue our discussion from earlier. I went to sit down opposite the girls, but they motioned for the three of us to sit along the side of the table nearest the house, sitting me between the pair of them as we looked out across the garden. Bea took her seat next to me and exaggerated the act of crossing her legs. She was wearing the same rainbow dress from the previous week and as she settled into her seat the thigh split gaped open just enough to glimpse that she had no underwear on underneath, the prominence of her nipples straining at the fabric evidencing that she wasn't wearing a bra either.

I sat down chuckling and the girls turned to look at me quizzically, raising their eyebrows as if to query why I was laughing. After collecting myself I explained that between them they had just enough clothes for one fully dressed person, but that I was most definitely not complaining as I have always enjoyed the sight of my wife's body and had stroked my cock while fantasising about Em's body many times over the years. I was worried that admitting my fantasies may have been a step to far but the evening had a strange energy building in the air and Em just blushed, took a step forward and pulled her bra down before pushing her boobs in my face, steering me into my chair with them while saying "Down boy!" as Bea broke out into howls of laughter.

Sitting down carefully, attempting to conceal my raging hard on I notice Bea whispering into Em's ear while the pair of them continue to giggle. I momentarily wonder what they are talking about before y mind flashes back to the sensation of Em's breasts on my face, her nipples pressing into my cheeks, the shields cold as she pressed left and right to steer me to my seat. My reverie is broken by the girls sitting down either side of me and starting up fresh conversation.

Clearly, I am the stooge in the room as the girls take great delight in dropping inuendo and suggestive comments into conversation and inevitably the conversation quickly turns to sex and ENM. I almost forget that I am not meant to know about their previous conversation, remembering just in time to act surprised when Bea starts openly discussing Ems reaction to the call and reminding her that we really must invite Paul over one night when she was up with us. Bea, seemingly deliberately, leaves out the part where Em asks if we can recreate something similar for her, so I mention that I think it's hot that Bea can help her sister get some vicarious relief and ask which bit she enjoyed the most? I try to carry it off as passing curiosity but I'm pretty sure that my cock has now got the better of my brain, as the girls share a knowing look before Em answers that she found the erotic massage really hot and that it was Bea's description of being fisted that helped her get over the edge.

At the mention of massage, Bea's eyes sparkle and she drops her dress off her shoulders to her waist before pointing at her shoulders and telling me that since we're talking about massages I might as well give her neck and shoulders a good rub down with some after sun. I agree and nip back inside to grab the bottle from the fridge, when I return, I find the girls leaning in to whisper to each other, but they quickly sperate when they hear me returning. I wonder what they might be talking about, but Bea quickly resumes her position and squares her shoulders up, my cue to get started with her rubdown.

Chapter 6 - Rub down.

I moved to stand behind Bea and having shaken the bottle, warned her that it was going to be cold before squirting a thick line of after sun across her shoulders and chest. She jumped and the air whistled out of her as she yelped as the cold liquid hit her still warm skin. Her nipples rapidly grew erect, her areola crinkling as the skin pulled tight and the barbells were lifted from the skin of her breasts. I placed my hands on her shoulder and gently moved them across her shoulders and neck to spread the after sun around and give me something to work with when I started the massage proper. I then leant forward and reached around her to cup her breasts in my hands, circling my hands around them until her chest, breasts, and nipples were all evenly covered in a thin sheen of the cream. Before leaning back, I nibbled her ear gently while humorously asking "why do I feel you're putting on a show here babe!" Bea just grinned blissfully as my hands returned to her shoulders and started working out the tension there.

I noticed that while I had been focussing on preparing Bea, her sister had moved around to the opposite side of the table and now sat watching us with her legs crossed and her drink in hand. Her bra had disappeared at some point as she now sat topless with her shields shining in the golden light of the setting sun and whilst I worked hard to stay focussed on Bea's massage, after noticing what was clearly a growing damp patch on the front of Em's thong, my mind started to wander.

My hands went into autopilot and my mind started to wander, imagining all the different scenarios that could be causing Em's arousal before realising that my hands had again dropped to Bea's breasts, absent mindedly rolling her nipples between my thumb and index fingers while squeezing and releasing her breasts rhythmically. Bea was gently moaning under her breath with her eyes closed, apparently unconcerned that she was putting on quite the show in front of her sister. I moved my hands back up to the base of Bea's neck to finish off the massage and as I did so her dress slide down to reveal her pussy glistening in the dying light. She was clearly incredibly turned on as her lips had started to swell and part, her excitement forming small beads that slowly trickled down her lips. After a few seconds, her eyes opened as she looked up to me and said, "That was nice babe" It's getting chilly though and Em looks like she needs her turn. Why don't you give her neck and shoulders some attention while I change and sort out inside."

I didn't need to be told twice but I managed to keep it together and calmly moved around to stand behind Em. I asked her whether she wanted me to focus on her Neck or shoulders and she quickly replied that she was happy with the same as Bea. My cock twitched as I wondered if that meant what I thought it did, but I decided to paly it safe to start with. I picked up the bottle, warning Em that it was still likely to be cold, before upending it and pouring a good amount across her shoulders and chest. Like her sister she squealed as the cold cream hit her warm flesh and she yelped "Quick! Rub it in!"

I was happy to oblige, spreading the cream across her shoulders and up her neck to her hairline in a thin layer. I leant around to start spreading it around her chest and started high up above the collarbone, stopping above the top of her breasts before carefully working some down between them unsure whether to push further or not. Em saved me having to ask by gently taking hold of my hands and pressing them on to her breasts, curling my fingers to cup, and then gently squeeze, them before lifting her hands and saying, "You missed a bit."

I replied by saying that I would need to take the shields off if she wanted her breasts massaged as the after sun might tarnish them and give her green nipples. This wasn't strictly true, but it was a potential risk, and it came with the added benefit of getting to play with her nipples while removing them. As I pulled the first off Em hissed as it popped off her nipple, the blood flow returning as her nipple changed from gold to bright red under my fingers. I poured a little cream onto her nipple and placed my palm flat over it until with a deep breath she said that I was ok to do the other. I repeated the operation with the second shield and this time the pain was clearly transmuted to pleasure, as rather than a hiss I was met with a shudder as I removed the shield and a small moan under her breath as I palmed the cool after sun onto her sore and swollen nipple.

Raising my hands from her chest to spread the cream around, I noticed that now blood flow had returned she had a pair of rosy, red nipples balancing on top of deep cherry red areolae that were about the size of a fifty pence piece. As my cock pressed hard into the back of her chair I started to work on her shoulders, kneading out the knots, before using my forearm in long sweeps across her shoulders taking care to avoid bones and nerve clusters. Finally, I moved up to her neck and the tops of her shoulders before leaning forward to start working my way down her chest. Just before I got to her breasts Em gently took hold of my hands and stood up to lead me inside, saying "It's getting chilly out here, lets head inside where it's warmer.

Chapter 7 - Heating up.

Walking inside we saw that Bea had pulled the mattress off the spare bed and laid it on the floor in the lounge. On top of it was our latex waterproof sheet, usually reserved for sessions where Bea was likely to squirt, and a pile of pillows and cushions. Bea walked in with a fitted sheet in her arms asking me to help fit it to the mattress on top of the waterproof one. She had changed out of the rainbow dress and was now wearing her blood red lingerie comprising of a pair of open crotch briefs made from 2-inch-wide webbing material, and a 1/2 cup bra made from the same material, her nipples just peeking over the tops of the cups. This was clearly not normal evening wear so I started to get an inkling of where this evening might be heading and quickly moved to help her fit the sheet.

With the cushions arranged Bea passed me a bottle of massage oil base and a selection of different blending oils. After a few moments deliberation I chose Jasmine and peppermint, the first for its relaxing and sensual qualities, and the second for its ability to make the skin tingle, heighten sensitivity, and even be used to create controlled amounts of mild pain when used skilfully. Bea took my choices and walked off to the kitchen to warm them for me while I helped Em get ready for her body massage.

As soon as we were alone Em took great delight in facing away from me and repeating her undressing manoeuvre from earlier in the evening. She bent over and agonizingly slowly removed her thong, rolling the material down her cheeks and peeling it away from her soaking pussy, leaving strings of her cream between her pussy and her thighs. She had clearly been heavily aroused for some time now as her lips were puffy and swollen, her clit poking from between them where it had emerged from beneath its hood.

Barely managing to keep from falling to my knees and burying my face in her pussy, I instead helped her down onto the mattress, positioning the cushions under her stomach and around her head to support her while holding her head in a neutral position. As she got comfortable Bea returned to the room and handed me the oil bottles. Leaning in close to my ear she whispered "This is your chance. You have my permission to do whatever you need to give Em the biggest orgasm of her life. I'm going to go edge myself upstairs while listening in until I can't take it anymore." With a quick but passionate kiss she pulled my shorts down saying that as my client was nude, I surely should be as well then knelt taking my cock into her mouth, pumping hard for a few seconds to bring me up to full rigidity before standing up and walking out of the room.

Still not fully believing what was happening I knelt over Em's bum, my hard shaft burrowing between her ample cheeks, eventually finding it's home where the creases at the top of her legs met. As I leant forward to pour the warm oil across her shoulders, down her spine, and across her lower back my cock slid forward and gently pushed up against her lips spreading them slightly as the head threatened to push inside. We both gasped as Em feigned stretching, pushing back gently, and popping the head of my cock inside her warm and wet pussy. I can't begin to describe the sensation except to say that other than Bea, hers was the wettest, tightest, yet also softest and spongiest pussy I had ever had the luck to have my cock inside. I made a deal of apologising and withdrew with a gentle pop, repositioning myself to lay my cock along the cleft of her bum before leaning forward to start working her shoulders and back properly.