'Seducing My Sister-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling was incredible, and it wasn't long before I was panting and warning Em that if she continued then I was going to cum inside her. She surprised me however, by leaning forward and whispering into my ear that she knew my tubes were tied, and that there was no way she was going to stop until I had cum inside her so I should just enjoy the ride. Bea took this as her cue to kneel between my legs and start massaging my balls. Feeling my balls start to tighten up to my body she let Em know that I was about to cum and then slipped a lubed finger into my ass, curling it up to firmly press on my prostate.

This was the final straw and my orgasm exploded within me. My legs shout our straight, narrowly missing Bea as she continued to furiously finger my asshole. I groaned deeply as Em pulled me tightly in to her chest, her nipples pressing into me as she continued to pound down on my cock. As my balls pulsed, I fired off rope after rope of cum into Em's pussy, more than I had ever produced in my life before due to the serious prostate workout I was getting at the same time. When my balls finally stopped pulsing Bea slid her finger from my ass and helped Em to climb off me, my now semi flaccid cock now covered in a sticky mixture of my own cum and Em's cream. Thinking that was the end of it I started to raise myself up to go and clean up, but Em stopped me with a hand on my chest.

Chapter 11 - Payback

Taking my hand Em led me to the mattress laying me down on my back with a folded pillow under my head. I started to protest that I was going to make a mess, but Bea positioned herself over my head and knelt, pressing her pussy into my face, and stopping me from saying a word. Having already came several times that evening and still being highly aroused, her scent was incredible, and my cock unbelievably started to stiffen again. Bea gave a little wiggle to remind me that I wasn't just there to enjoy the view and I obliged by sliding my tongue between her lips to start lapping at her clit. I felt a hand gently grasp the shaft of my swiftly hardening cock, stroking me gently until I returned to full mast. I moaned loudly into Beas pussy, the vibrations sending little lightening bolts through her clit and ensuring that Em heard me.

The next sensation I experienced was an intense coolness spreading over my cock, for a second, I was worried that Em had poured the peppermint oil over me but thankfully the cool tingle didn't develop into a full burning sensation. I later found out that Em had run upstairs and grabbed some toothpaste, mixed some with my cum that had leaked from her pussy and used that to coat my shaft. As the tingling peaked, I felt a warm, wet mouth surround the head of my cock and with one slow, smooth motion I felt the head of my cock begin to slide into a throat. Knowing that it had to be Em's throat I groaned again as the head popped past her throat barrier and I felt her oesophagus expand to accommodate my shaft. Slipping once again into the sensations I felt Bea turn to look over her shoulder before exclaiming "Holy fuck Em, I can see his cock in your throat!" Em made her best attempt to agree with Bea, but her uh-huh couldn't escape past her my cock and instead just vibrated her throat around my shaft almost making me pop again there and then.

Bea clearly decided that she wanted in on the action as, whilst Em started to throatfuck my cock, pumping me in and out of her throat at pace, Bea lifted and turned around before kneeling again, pushing her pussy onto my face, her clit coming to rest back on my tongue as my nose buried itself in her ass. As she leant forward to get a better view of Em deepthroating me her cheeks parted and I could see that her ass was still plugged, her ass pulsing the plug in and out subtly in time with my licks across her clit. I had been using my hands to cup her bum but now she had turned around they were out of reach. Instead, I reached down and found both Em and Bea's breasts were in reach. Taking advantage of the situation I started to gently squeeze and knead them as my soul was willingly harvested from me via my cock.

Eventually Em withdrew me from her throat. With the seal broken around my shaft, my head sprang from her mouth with a pop. Agonisingly close to cumming for a second time in under half an hour my hips pumped the air as my cock twitched, precum dribbling from the tip as I felt Em grasp my cock. Cupping my balls with her spare hand Em started to stroke, her grip twisting as she pumped up and down my shaft. She would occasionally stop to sweep a thumb over the head, rubbing it in small circles across the tip, drawing out beads of precum with each circle. My cock began to twitch each time she did this and quickly I started to draw close to the edge again. Sensing that I was about to cum, Em sped up for a few rapid pumps taking me up to the edge and then let go, leaving me to whimper into Bea's pussy as my cock twitched and thrashed in the air at the sudden cessation of stimulation.

Responding to my whimpering, Bea leant forward, pulled the plug from her ass, and bore down onto my face, grinding her clit across my mouth and tongue as my nose was pushed into her ass. With a quiet moan, her legs tensed once and released, her pussy quivering on my face as her asshole pulsed around my nose. As her orgasm begun to peak, she leaned forward and raised herself up slightly, allowing my tongue more freedom to lash her clit as she released a flood of squirt across my face. Still quivering from the throws of her orgasm I felt Bea lean further forward and place her mouth on my cock.

Desperate for more sensation my hips started to pump, trying to drive my cock deeper into Bea's mouth but to my dismay she lifted, my cock falling from her mouth as I arched my back, desperately trying to push back inside. Thankfully, my dismay was short lived as I soon felt two mouths latching on to my cock, one on each side of my shaft and taking it in turns to run up and down the length, popping the head in for a quick suck at the end of each run. It wasn't long until I was right on the edge again and I quickly growled out that I was going to cum. I felt Bea sit up as her cock disappeared from my cock once again and nearly lost my mind as I thought that I was to be denied again. But then I heard Bea tell Em that as the guest she should be the one to decide how it ends.

Almost immediately I felt Em's mouth sliding over the head of my cock, continuing until I hit the back of her throat before swallowing to pop me around the bend. Safely back in her throat she started to fondle and lick my balls, swallowing and working her throat, massaging my cock to the point of no return. I felt my balls retract tight to my body as they again flushed and started to pulse. This time they were uninterrupted, my orgasm hitting me with force as I roared and thrust my cock deep into Em's throat. I felt my cock swell as cum flowed from my balls to the tip in great waves, shooting straight down her throat as she coughed, fighting to swallow it as fast as I was producing it before eventually giving up and withdrawing my cock until I was filling her mouth instead. She continued to lash her tongue around the head of my cock, milking my orgasm for as long as possible as her mouth filled with my cum.

As my orgasm subsided, she lifted her mouth off my cock, the last few drops of cum dribbling out of my shaft onto her hand as Bea raised herself off me, wiping her dripping pussy across my face one last time as she stood. Once she had moved off me, I carefully sat up, my cock softening to lay on my leg as Em let it go. Pulling Bea to face her Em grinned at me, pushing a little of my cum out through her teeth to show me she still held it in her mouth before turning to Bea. Motioning for Bea to lay down in my lap and face up, Em first assisted Bea to get in position before leaning over her and motioning for her to open her mouth. Bea grinned, calling Em a dirty bitch and flicking her nipples before complying and opening her mouth wide, her tongue moving around seductively as Em started to open hers.

My cum flowed slowly out of Em's mouth, over her lips, and down her outstretched tongue before starting to drop into Bea's gaping mouth. Em waited a few seconds, allowing Bea to cover her tongue, before moving to deposit most of the remainder on Bea's breasts. Finally, she sat up and allowed what was left to dribble out onto her own breasts. Her hands rose to her breasts, massaging the cum into them, making sure to focus plenty of time on her nipples as she made a big show of smothering my cum across her chest. Bea was matching Em alt, cum cover all of her, considerably larger, breasts. We all broke down into giggles as she made a show of giving up with a sigh of exasperation before Em lowered herself to sit on the ground next to Bea and I.

Em broke the silence by starting to thank us once again, but Bea and I cut her off by simultaneously leaning forward and kissing her on each side of her mouth. Each of us started in surprise at the others movement but were even more surprised as Em's tongue snaked out, forcing both our mouths apart as she took it in turns to seek out our tongues. Recovering from the shock we both complied with enthusiasm, reaching out with our own tongues to meet hers as our three tongues all writhed in a passionate kiss before we broke apart grinning before all agreeing that we should probably go shower off.

Epilogue

With the shower running warm we all carefully climbed in, ending up pressed close together against each other with Bea's pierced nipples pressing into my back and my now semi-flaccid cock pressed between Em's cheeks. She quickly turned around saying that I was cheeky as she playfully slapped tapped my cock and wiggled backwards to create at least a little room to move in. Agreeing that we were all spent for the night, we took our time to leisurely wash each other, swapping places under the water to lather up before rotating again to rinse off. After we were all cleaned and warmed through, we helped each other out of the shower and wrapped ourselves in towels.

Bea took Em by the hand and led the way into our bedroom saying that she couldn't sleep up in the guesthouse after we had all got so close, and that she was welcome to join us in our bed tonight. Em grabbed Bea and hugged her tight saying thank you again before she dropped the towel, wiggled her bum at Bea and I, and jumped into the middle of the bed calling "shotgun middle spoon"! We all giggled once more as I started to climb in behind her, my cock once again twitching as it settled into its familiar resting place between the cheeks of her now warmed bum. I held up the duvet for Bea to climb in whilst testing the water and saying that the night had been incredible and that "I couldn't wait until we got another chance to repeat events" Bea winked at me and said I'm sure that can be arranged before sliding into place as big spoon. Em quickly threw her arm over her sister, her hand accidentally catching Bea's nipple piercing on its way to wrap around her stomach. She quickly said "Oops sorry Sis I forgot about those; I'll have to be careful of that when I get mine done. I filled out the form earlier after seeing how sexy yours looked. I'm booked in to get mine pierced next weekend!" I swung my arm over her and allowed my hand to fall and cup her breast before saying "Well in that case, I definitely can't wait until the next time!"

To be continued.