All Comments on 'Seducing My Sister's Boyfriend'

by Scarlett_sky

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Not one bit romantic, can't believe anyone would think its ROMANTIC to sleep with your SISTERS boyfriend. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very sexy

Cannot wait to hear more

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 8 years ago

Couldn't get half way through this. Lilly somehow rub me the wrong way. She may consider her sister a bitch but she is just as bad for what she is doing with the idiot boyfriend.

PunjiPunjiabout 8 years ago
Definitely erotic not sure about romantic

I'll give some befit of the doubt that there might be future chapters more romantic and that this is set up. Overall pretty hot and well written though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
NOT ROMANCE! Stop this annoying trend Authors

It is a bad start to your writing career to categorize this as Romance. You could have had this as HOT, had you put this in Erotic Couplings. Learn from your mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Is she now in the club

Or off to the VD centre

jetpacksamjetpacksamabout 8 years ago
If this is your idea of romance

I pity your significant other.

Couldn't vote due to my policy of not voting for stories in the wrong category.

If I could have voted, 1 Star.

diamondphdiamondphabout 8 years ago
Hot and sexy

A great start to your writing career. Would love to see Lilly found out by her sister and given a suitably sexual punishment.

fixer43fixer43about 8 years ago
Agreed-not Romance

The story as such is fine, maybe a little rushed as there is little/no buildup between them. But it is NOT Romance. I too am seeing a trend for stories that should be in other categories end up here.

Sex does not equal romance.

dk519dk519about 8 years ago
Many inconsistencies

Have made this story difficult to like. I will give you kudos for the concept, but here are some of the flaws that are glaring.

1. She was so busy with school work and couldn't have any distractions, yet moments later, she's going out of her way to screw her sister's boyfriend. Why? Because he was hot? That was her motivation to risk a poor grade on a report?

2. "His dick had to be seven inches, definitely bigger than the only one I had ever had before." but later "His bare cock in me was the best I had ever had.". An odd way to describe that considering there's only one dick to compare it to.

3. "He kept kissing down my back all the way to my ass. I didn't know what to expect," However, and at your request, he put his finger in, eventually all the way. My question is, if she didn't know what to expect, wouldn't it mean she wasn't familiar with ass play. Yet, she was able to enjoy a full finger in her ass? It didn't hurt? All it did was bring on an orgasm?

There's just a lack of realism to this story. The language, the tone, it all seems like it was written by a man with a porn vision. I have to agree with some of the other comments that this shouldn't be in the Romance category. There was nothing romantic at all about this. I feel it would've been much better if there was some build up to lead to them having sex. Maybe she was resisting but he was able to romance her because she already kind of liked him and resented her sister. There were many different avenues you could've gone to make this a story of true romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lighten up

So it was in the wrong category. Some of you (dk519) take these stories a little too serious. The author isn't pretending to be writing a great novel. Take it for what it is...an erotic story. As such, it was fine to me...maybe not the best...but still a good read.

tnhardontnhardonabout 8 years ago
Haters Gonna Hate

I definitely enjoyed the story. I agree with others that it is probably in the wrong category but that is an easy mistake to make in a first story. I would have enjoyed to learn a little more about the sister (age, more detailed looks, etc.). A little more on why she was attracted to the boyfriend would have been beneficial as well. The main character's sexual history could have been more in detail too. Why has she only been with one man? What would cause her to think of trying to get her sister's boyfriend? Has she ever tried to seduce another one of her sister's boyfriends?

The scene and premise is very hot! I would actually enjoy this being expanded to a series. Have the busy college girl not have enough time to date so she just spends time seducing her sister's boyfriends instead. I think that you could really get into some fun stuff with that. If you want any more of my thoughts, just contact me and we could bounce ideas.

I gave this story a 4* because I enjoyed it, but I think there are some things that could take it to the next level. Some people are looking for super erotic novels on here and those are the people who complained. The rest of us just enjoy a nice erotic story, which I believed you accomplished.

Good first work!!

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 8 years ago
Beautiful story!

The sister here sounds just like Mitzi's little sister, Melissa; my ex wife and her sister. I'm stroking! I hope you read my stories too. I loved it. Thanks.

Tcs1956

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nice!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous