All Comments on 'Seducing our Son'

by randysue

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please ask someone to read your stories before posting. You have way to many errors in punctuation and your sentences are going to throw people out of the story.

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsover 2 years ago

Also, to go along with the above the "i-we" We - us etc was VERY redundant.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 2 years ago

Fantastic story, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It isn't all good news though. You need to pay more attention to editing etc. The first third or so of the story was repeated before moving on to the actual account of Tony fucking Sue. I particularly enjoyed the fact that the narrator (husband) was both happy and excited by Sue's flagrant seduction and fucking of their son, a true cuckold is born! I still gave it 5 Stars, it's well worth it. Will there be a second chapter I wonder? Hope so!

randysuerandysueover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your very constructive and helpful comments, rest assured I will endeavour to do better next time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrandysue@randysue
50+ year old happily married could with a 'hotwife' with addicted, confirmed cuckold husband with a small cock, premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. He VERY much encourages her to 'play' with other guys (& girls), and fairly recently this has developed into having ...

story TAGS