Seducing our Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Telling him to 'Don't be frightened', and 'Here' whilst placing his hands on her boobs, holding them there until he had 'time to recover', then moving one of his hands to her now juicy pussy. IF only I could see, but I couldn't. Afterall I as his father was meant to know nothing about their charades. He knew what he was doing, and he loved her big tits and hard nipples, bigger and heavier than Becky's, I think he told her. Feeling his hard cock over his trousers, before saying 'well you've seen mine, now show me yours'. I could well visualise this, having been on the receiving end of such attention from Sue many times. She sitting back on the bed, legs wide teasing herself, with a big smile on her face as Tony was taking his clothes off. Giving him no chance, as she sat forward and grabbed his naked cock and then the head and shaft with her tongue caressing his balls. IF only I could see.

Telling me that it was his turn, and offering her juicy pussy 'come on kiss and taste your mum'. He needed no encouragement, 'diving straight in', Sue said a bit to aggressively!

The conversation was quiet but around about this point I couldn't hear much if anything. Straining every ear and sinew to hear them in the throes of hard fucking. My cock about to spontaneously combust.

I don't rightly recall how long they were sexually engaged, but I was startled when I heard the noise of footsteps on our gravel driveway, our bedroom is at the back, so I know generally, and certainly if you are concentrating on other things, you wouldn't hear such an approach, at least me being on the upstairs landing it was a little more obvious. SHIT!

The footsteps getting nearer, panic set in, what now, Sue (mum), fucking Tony (son) and in walks the whole family especially (Becky) Tony's wife. Perhaps, just perhaps they (Sue & Tony) could get away with it with some lame excuse, but is worth the risk? Was I thinking straight, was I in a panic, was I worried, Christ I didn't know, know what to think or do? Time was ticking. As if on impulse, trusting my instincts, I walked straight into the bedroom, fuck, both naked on the bed, Sue giving him a blow job, his cock standing proud and glistening, Tony fingering, or fisting Sue's gaping pussy. I didn't know where to look (I did really), but not straight in the eyes, frightened to look specifically at Tony, and muttering, mumbling about That they best stop what they were doing get dressed, as the family were back'. I think Sue's initial look of shock, horror and possible anger at my intrusion, changed to concern, as she immediately got off the bed. I just turned and closed the door behind me as I went downstairs.

When we were all finally altogether having a cup of tea and cake, it was like any normal family, although I did detect that Tony was not his usual talkative self, avoiding me, and any eye contact. Again, Sue told me later that she 'promised him to have more time next time', NEXT time. As they got dressed Tony nodded and smiled at her offer, but said nothing, telling him 'We can more when we have more time, now is not that time is it', it was an open question, not really requiring an answer, their priority then to get dressed as soon as possible.

DID I reap the benefit later on from Sue's illicit meeting with Tony, my imagination not so much running wild, more focussed on their 'next time', Sue admitting she loved the certain naughtiness of playing with her son! We both agreed that it was for the best, that at least 'Dad' knows, I certainly thought it was a massive positive from the whole 'affair'. All Tony had to do is come to terms with it, sit back relax and fuck his mum. Me just enjoy watching how it all develops, and it did.

Reading my previous post about catching Sue & Tony as the family returned from their walk, What I should have said, rather than rushing through towards the end, in fairly quickly, hopefully in a 'cool relaxed' manner entering our bedroom, telling them that the family were back. I could not resist staring at Sue with a mouth of Tony's cock, mom was naked (oh FUCK) how naked can a woman be!! With Tony laying on his back leaning up on his elbows giving him a great view of his cock being loved by Sue. Yes, of course he looked like a rabbit in the headlights, seeing Dad marching in on him sexually engaged with mom, but he was hardly in a position to cover himself up, or move quickly in any direction as if trying to hide his rigid manhood, I've never been in such a position, but trying to move abruptly when your cock is buried between someone's teeth sounds dangerous to me, if you value your manhood. Tony lay back, eyes closed, Sue looking straight at me, lifting her mouth of his cock, smiling broadly.

There was no time to talk, Sue wobbled Tony's cock with her hand as she got off the bed, as if to say we need to get up (as opposed to 'you need to get UP me'), at which point Tony looked at me, eye to eye contact, I too had a smile on my face. I could not resist saying 'Another time'. WHAT! Why did I say that, mmmm not really sure, I have thought long and hard about this, after all I could have just said nothing but turned and walked out, I can only think that in the heat of the moment, under pressure my true feelings and wants were laid bare, signifying that Tony could have another chance with his slut mother? PLEASE, if you can think of any other reason I blurted out something that I now regret, please let me know.

Which then brings me on to my next point, of course now, after the bedroom incident, the 'dynamic' (if that's the word?), changed, in as much as the 3 of us knew, well a little more about what Sue said to follow. So in some ways it was easier for the 3 of us, Sue & Tony could be more relaxed when I was around, but of course we still had the rest of the family with us. Whilst I regret letting 'my cat out of the bag', I was enjoying seeing Tony & Sue getting even more touchy feely.

Now on to what Sue told me immediately afterwards, and added a little more since, I hope I can recall most if not all the details such as it is. Unbeknown to me Sue had caught Tony 'looking' (as she likes to call it, rather than spying) on the day Tony and his wife Becky arrived before Christmas, and she made it clear to Tony that she knew he was 'looking', not in actually saying anything to him, but openly flashing a little flesh here or there. FUCK, my imagination was running wild when she told me, but no not pussy, more lots of thigh and a hint of braless boob, especially when she was close to Tony. So the bedroom incident was only part of the game 'they' were playing, well Sue was, but Tony was being drawn in as an unwilling? Partner (wanker!!). So as Sue said, by Tony 'looking' at her in the bedroom almost naked, the next step was easy -- yea, yea, yea. As all that was needed was to overcome her nerves to invite him in, hoping that the invite would be accepted by Tony being too horny to refuse. I did ask her 'What if he refused?', Sue chose to ignore me.

Given what for me were Sue's revelations, looking back it explains quite a few things, and certainly explains why Tony was eager to 'go', without any thought, like a lamb to the slaughter. All guys are real suckers for a fuck, especially when openly offered free of charge. It helped me understand how things had transpired, and perhaps gives you more of an incite too?

The last opportunity Sue had with Tony, was the day he was due to leave, Sue was making a cuppa, and light breakfast wearing one of my long tail dress shirts, when Tony came downstairs to do something similar. Sue told me it gave them a brief opportunity to chat about 'what happened yesterday', as Sue said to me, it cleared the air, as she reassured Tony that all was OK, in fact putting his hands on her ass, before he naturally got underneath her shirt to play with her. She admitted to being 'hot', standing there, legs apart allowing Tony to access her juicy pussy, as she wanked his hard cock initially through his pyjama shorts, but couldn't resist for long, yanking them down around his ankles. She sounded disappointed telling me further he came too quickly, spurting on to the kitchen tiles 'Christ, there was loads of it', I think she said. Equally disappointed, if not more so telling me Tony lost interest having orgasmed, as she said 'typical guy, have your fun and leave the girl high and dry (well not so dry lol'. Later Sue thought that perhaps with Tony coming, his ardour sated, now he just felt embarrassed. Yes, I can see some logic to that, after all how often are you made to spurt spunk by your mother...... TRUE!!!

It was quite a few weeks after Xmas that Tony had the opportunity to visit us, well Sue. I could sense quite a tense apprehension in Tony's voice when we chatted about 'other' things, we never spoke about Mum, Sex, that was, is a private thing between the 2 of them, even if I knew, and will know everything. Knowing that Sue would always disappear into another room, indicating she needed some privacy when speaking to Tony. Telling afterward any juicy news.

Whilst I could work from home, that would not be an option when Tony was due to visit, and I think that is all for the best. Don't think they (Sue & Tony) would want me bursting in on them mid fuck. I don't think Sue had done any special preparation for T's arrival that day about mid-morning, but she still looked very fuckable, an unusual prolonged cuddle, kiss and fondling session in the hall before I left for work, wishing her 'good luck', and 'don't forget to enjoy yourself'. What a pillock, did I really say that?

Unlike her other 'sexperiences' Sue and I didn't talk detail about what she should wear (both thinking she was his mum), or indeed what would happen, of course we knew what it was all about, but I like to get even hornier by adding my fantasy fucking input.

Thankfully I had 2 big consultation meetings forcing me to concentrate, rather than just working at my desk 'thinking'. Never the less I wasn't totally focussed on matters, a colleague asking me if I felt OK, was it that obvious!

Well, her we go, sorry but matters get a little 'grey' here, bearing in mind I was not there, and reliant totally on what Sue told me, bolstered by many subsequent questions I had for her in the 3 -- 4 weeks 'after Tony', all helping to build a picture of the complete deed, scenario in my mind, added to which the passage of time can also cloud memory. So please bear with me.

Tony arrived around 10.30, Sue was wearing a long full loose dress over a sexy silk lingerie set of uplifting bra and slim cut panties. She admitted getting more nervous with time following my departure, and was almost trembling seeing his car pull in the drive, as she moved from the lounge to the front door, kept telling herself to 'calm down', after all it is my, our son. (Yeah and that was the problem lol). Greeting with her usual mum/son hug, noting that he wasted no time really hugging her close, and feeling her bum, breaking off telling him with a grin, he always was a naughty boy, taking him by the hand into the kitchen. Yes, you've guessed it coffee or tea.

Chatted about all and sundry, although he was 'giving her the eye', and that male trait of 'undressing me with his eyes', (how I didn't spontaneously combust when Sue told me that!!!). Initially sitting opposite each other, she moved to join him on the sofa, admitting that she had started to calm down and look forward to 'it', (what a slut). It reminded me a little about when they first started to tease each other without actually letting on, but this time, she gave him the 'signal', by joining him on the sofa, and almost putting her hand on his knee.

Gets hazy here, but we can imagine lots of feeling and fondling, Sue wished she'd had something more, easily accessible a button up blouse, having a dress somewhat hampered him, her, but admitted getting the dress up to her waist, saying her panties were soaked. Rubbing his cock over his trousers. I do remember her laughingly say they were like novice love lorn, desperate teenagers fumbling around each other! She never did like the uncomfortable procedure of trying to 'defrock a cock', her term for removing a guys trousers and pants. Anyway, she, they decided it would be more comfortable upstairs, with Tony fondling her pantie clad ass in pushing her up the stairs, Sue making a point of telling me that when they got to the landing she turned, about to say something, 'tell him off', when they sort of fell into each other's arms, Tony wasting no time in reaching under the back of her dress, and pull her panties down, she felt great, but needed to get into the bedroom. Stepping out of her panties, leaving them on the landing carpet.

It made me laugh when she said that she felt safe in her own bedroom, her territory, wasting no time in unbuckling his belt, trousers as he tried feeling her boobs, in fact any part of her body, trousers and pants down in one movement, momentarily caught on his erection. I think they then stood apart, Tony racing to get his shirt off, with Sue taking her time, performing for him, as she lifted the dress over her head. Yes, I know it so well, she loves it, I can imagine her looking at Tony straight in the eyes as she unclasps and removes her bra, ooooooh those fucking tits.

More hazy details, I think more use of imagination needed rather than details that Sue may have told me (sorry). I should have said that there was not much intimate kissing, more mum son interaction, cuddles, feeling each other more intimately of course but no tongue twisting open mouthed kisses. Probably best if I just note as best I can what I think she told me they did, but not in any order.

Sue caressed Tony's chest down to his cock and balls, he fondled her tits and nipples, kissed them, grabbed them hard, pulled, twisted, tweaked. Sue wanked his cock, cupped his balls then used her mouth, moving round presenting her ass, and pussy for him to tickle her clit, finger, probe her pussy (admitting she 'felt good' whatever that meant!). Telling me she could tell he was eager to fuck her, jokingly saying 'women know these things', talk about stating the obvious. Making sure she stayed on top, in control, allowing him full access. Eventually making sure he could hold back no longer, 'wanking his cock as if trying to tear his balls off too' -- her words, you, I don't forget words, descriptions like that lol. I gather 'it' went everywhere; such was the force!

Not sure what was next, but at some point, it was Tony urn to be on top (in control), as Sue just laid back and allowed him to pleasure her, what a fucking horny slut mother, wife I, we have. Yes, we can all imagine what he was doing with his mouth, tongue, fingers.

Eventually and with little warning he placed his cock at the opening of her pussy, again something I well remember, her telling me, 'looking at each other straight in the eyes, he slowly inserted his cock, slowly, slowly, he wanted both of us to enjoy it, and I think he wanted to see confirmation from me'. Sue admitting that she was fighting hard not to orgasm, as he had only just started, I think she whispered telling him to slow down?

Sue was not sure how long he, they were fucking missionary style, but 'I, we should be proud of our son, he certainly knows how to fuck (his mum)'. Afterwards they both lay side by side, not cuddling, or talking, not that they did much talking at all, nor for that matter kissing, after all they weren't lovers, 'just' mother and son. She admitted turning on her side, and admired his adult physique, her hands rubbing his slightly hairy chest down to his now flaccid cock, stopping short of playing with it, although she wanted to, but thought it not appropriate WTF? Sue felt he was feeling somewhat embarrassed, having been carried along on a wave of lust, but now after the deed, sexual hunger sated, things retuning to normal (will they ever?). Yes, I know that feeling VERY much. Embarrassed yes, but regrets nil.

Returning to 'normal', and so using the good old staple comment, 'Want a drink', this being an age-old excuse that she uses as a way of saying 'I'm getting up now'.

Well, there you have it. Sue 'did the deed', apologies again if I couldn't really give all the exact details, but as I say not being there, and it was some years ago.

Please feel free to ask any questions, I will do my level best to answer them.

12