All Comments on 'Seducing Sandra Pt. 01'

by aljames21

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seducing was not necessary she went out to get fucked and did so. Writing about cuckolds must get the writer off let's hope his wife is feeding him creampies and he is loving it.

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

I don't think seducing means what you think it means.

aljames21aljames21over 2 years agoAuthor

fair comment from tangledweed. a better title would have been "seduced by sandra".

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 2 years ago

He's a fool and she's nothing but a slut. There was no seducing involved. She wanted some strange, and if it wasn't him, it would have been someone else. Kind of surprised that he would betray his own marriage for a fling, so he's as bad as she is. Sorry but this tale of infidelity doesn't work for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm sure it will get better. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was a fun read. There's an entire group of limp dicks who lurk on the "loving wives" category simply for the pleasure of attacking writers who write about wives who fuck around... which is what this category is supposed to be about. I wish the lot of them would just go fuck off instead of trying to ruin things for other people. It's not like any of them have the creativity to create something of their own.

Keep writing and ignore those pathetic weasels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic!

tomb72tomb72over 2 years ago

Excellent start

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous