Seducing Sandra Pt. 02

Story Info
From seduction to cuckolding.
3.6k words
4.26
27.5k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
266 Followers

The following morning after I'd had my breakfast I went to Sandra's company office. She was at her desk, looking very professional in a cream blouse with a black skirt and matching jacket. Of course we kept our distance, treating each other like any normal client manager relationship.

We went to the company coffee room to pick up something to drink and afterwards to a small meeting room together with some of their technical staff. We discussed a number of issues, then the techies left and we were on our own. I told her that I'd really enjoyed our evening, that she was a fabulous lover, and that I hoped all had been fine in her return home.

"Oh, you bet," she said, "Martin wanted to know everything. I told him what we did, how we went from the bar to your hotel room and how you aroused me. I described your sexy body to him and told him what a lovely thick cock you had and how well you used it."

"I told him that I hadn't felt so stretched before and that I'd been well and truly fucked and that your cum was still oozing out of me. He couldn't wait to get me undressed and see for himself so he quickly undid my skirt and pulled down my panties."

"He said that I had indeed been well-fucked, that I looked totally ravaged and that it was a beautiful sight. He felt all around my cunt and then inside, before sucking his fingers. He licked your cum off my panties, then stuck his head in my groin and licked my pubic hair, saying that he could smell you and taste you."

"He was so excited and his cock was rock hard. Then he licked up my slit and onto my clit, sucking it into his mouth. He is very good at eating me and soon I was getting aroused again."

"I could feel the heat in my tummy and it spread all over my groin. I could feel my clit getting larger and standing out, while my labia spread open. My juices and your cum were soon flowing freely out of my cunt and dribbling down. He lapped it all up before returning to my clit. It wasn't long before I orgasmed, forcing out another lot of your cum. He rubbed that all around my cunt before licking it off again."

"I told him that you would be happy to join in a threesome if that's what he wanted. He said he would love that. He would love to watch you fuck me."

"After that we made love. We didn't fuck, we made love, full of emotion, feeling, togetherness. We came together and stayed locked together, not with that intense lust, but an intense emotional bond. Our lust is satiated differently and we both understand that."

It was a fantastic description and I found it arousing, my cock stirring. I was lucky to have been involved so far and was really excited at the prospect of playing a larger part in it.

I asked a bit more about Martin. Did he have a small cock? Did he like being dominated? Did he like to be told what to do? Did he like dirty talk? Did he like to take part? Did he like to be humiliated?

Sandra replied that his cock was average, nothing unusual and that he liked being dominated. He liked being told what to do but not excessively. He liked some involvement but not too much - he got his kicks out of watching. She wasn't sure how much he enjoyed being humiliated but said that it happened and he seemed to accept it willingly.

Sandra then asked me if I was free that evening. Unfortunately I wasn't as I had a meeting with another supplier, but I said that I was free the following evening, so we made a date for that. She gave me her address and said I should be there at 7.00pm. We spent the rest of the day in meetings and I left at 5.00.

The following day I was in meetings until about 4.00 when I went back to my hotel, showered and changed into jeans and a shirt. I called a cab and gave her address. It was in a suburb about 30 minutes out of town. When we arrived I could see that it was one of several single-storey ranch-style houses on about half an acre.

I walked up the path to the front door. Around the side there was a swimming pool and an outside jacuzzi, with a built-in barbecue next to them. It looked really nice. The door was opened by Martin who was a medium height, medium build man. Not bad looking and with a good handshake. He was soon joined by Sandra who gave me a welcome kiss on the mouth.

We went inside and sat down in the lounge. Martin asked what I wanted to drink (glass of wine) before fixing drinks for all of us. We talked about the usual things and I learned that he was a tax accountant and that he and Sandra had met at university in Texas.

After a while Sandra suggested that we all go to the jacuzzi. So we took our drinks and went outside. There we took off our clothes before settling down inside the hot tub, Sandra between us.

More social banter until Sandra asked Martin for a top-up to her drink. He got out and went to the lounge. Sandra turned to me and kissed me, her tongue deep in my mouth. I put my arm around her and held the kiss, licking her tongue before pushing mine into her mouth. Her breasts pressed against my chest.

I felt her back, running my fingers up her spine, rubbing her shoulder blades and then down to the base of her spine. She held my head. I heard Martin return. He didn't say anything, but put the drinks down and watched from the side.

I pulled Sandra round onto my lap, still kissing her, and I let my hands wander over her bottom, pulling her buttocks apart and feeling inside her hidden spaces. My cock was by now hard and jutting into her stomach. She reached down and put her hand around it.

Then she broke the kiss and said "Martin, you should look at his cock. It is so damn big."

I stood up so that he could see me. He stepped forward and said "May I touch it?"

"Sure," I responded. He took it in his hand and I could see his cock twitch. He folded his fingers around it and moved his hand up and down. Then he held my shaft between his thumb and fore-finger, measuring it.

"You're thick," he said, "and hard. And the head is beautiful."

"Thanks," I said. "Now look closely at it. Touch it some more. Feel its size and power. It's going to make Sandra feel things she's never felt before."

Martin held my cock in his hand, squeezing quite hard then tugging it. He ran his finger over my glans, spreading my precum, then sighed.

I took Sandra by the hand and we stepped out of the jacuzzi. I turned to him.

"Martin, I'm going to fuck Sandra now while you watch. You will see my cock thrusting in and out of her, her lips dragging in and out, and her juices oozing out around the base of my cock."

"You will see how she hooks her legs round my back, her feet on my bum while she fucks me back. You will hear how she holds her breath then releases it, how she cries when stimulated, how she tells me what she wants."

"You will see her cum. See her muscles tighten, her expression change, her body spasm. You will hear her cries as she loses control."

"And you will see me, my hips pounding your wife. You will see my speed increase as I race to my climax. Watch my buttocks tighten and my whole body go rigid as I cum inside her, filling her with my DNA."

"I will ejaculate time after time deep inside her, right next to her cervix, my sperm streaming into her and swimming into her fertile womb."

"I am going to do what I want with her, provided she's OK with it, without asking for your permission. Now, Martin, I want you to tell me if you are OK with all of that."

He looked at me, his breathing heavy, his eyes bright, and nodded.

"No" I said "I need you to say it. Are you OK with it?"

"Yes, I am. You and Sandra will do whatever you want and I will have no say."

"Good. Now go and get some towels and meet us in your bedroom."

Sandra led me to the bedroom where Martin arrived with some big towels. We dried ourselves and I told Martin to sit on a chair. I asked him which side he slept on. He told me and I told Sandra to sit on that side. I was going to fuck her on his side of the marital bed so that he would remember it every time he slept there.

Stepping up to her I told her to feel my cock. She leaned forward and took it in her right hand and then cradled my balls in her left hand. She gently stroked my shaft as my cock got larger. I put my hands under her breasts and lifted them, feeling their weight.

She leaned over more and licked the tip of my cock, her tongue probing my slit. I heard Martin move in his chair.

She took my cockhead in her mouth and sucked it. I took her head in my hands and moved it back and forth on my cock. She took all of my cockhead and the top inch of my shaft into her mouth. I felt my glans against the roof of her mouth, rubbing, moving back and forth, fucking her.

She was drooling, her saliva mixed with my precum. It ran down her chin and dribbled onto the floor.

I heard the chair scrape and Martin approached. He had an erection which he was gently stroking. His cock looked average in size, perhaps a little thin. His eyes were fixed on my cock which his wife was sucking.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and told Sandra to lie down on the bed. Then I took the pillow from Martin's side of the bed and put it under her hips before climbing up and kneeling on the bed with my head between her legs.

I wanted to really excite Sandra. I wanted to feel her writhing against my face, her juices in my mouth. I wanted to her to reach a peak of frustration and hear her beg me to fuck her. I wanted to bring her pleasure beyond her imagination and for Martin to witness it, to watch his wife enjoying me, another man.

I started by kissing the inside of her thighs, brushing my lips up and down the soft flesh, while I held her breasts in my hands, kneading them, feeling their firmness. I tweaked her nipples and felt her draw in her abdomen. I ran my hands down over her flat stomach, feeling her soft skin and allowed my fingers to twirl her pubic hair. Then back up to her breasts again.

At the same time I was slowly moving my mouth upwards until I was sucking the tendons in her groin. My nose was nuzzling her pubic hair and I could smell her secretions. She was murmuring sounds of pleasure as she reached out and took hold of her husband's cock.

She bucked her hips up and down as my tongue reached her slit and licked up and down her lips. I sucked each of them in gently, running my tongue over them as they were in my mouth. Then releasing them and licking between them, enjoying the taste of her arousal.

She was by now very wet, her juices really flowing. They dribbled down her crack onto the pillow as I licked up and down her slit, tasting her, swallowing her nectar, then up underneath her clit. She jerked as my tongue touched it, then squirmed as I licked around the shaft. She gave little cries of "Oh, yes," over and over.

I took her clit between my lips, holding it, while I licked the tip. She let go of Martin's cock and pulled my head hard against her, thrusting her hips upwards rhythmically and grunting. I released her clit, gave a lick up her slit then pulled my head away.

"No," she cried, "please don't leave me. I need to cum."

But I sat back and tickled her clit gently with my thumb, enough to keep her arousal levels high. She grabbed Martin's cock again, pumping it, then looked at me and said "Fuck me, you bastard. Put that big fucking cock inside me and fuck me till I die."

I turned to Martin and said "Take my cock and put it in Sandra's cunt. Hold it, rub it against her, then push it in".

He looked at me wide-eyed and stepped back.

"Come on, Martin, do it," I said, resting on my haunches, my erect cock bobbing in front of me.

He didn't move until Sandra said "Stop fucking around, Martin. Do what he says."

He stepped forward, took my cock gingerly in his fingers and, as I leaned forward, rubbed it up and down his wife's very wet slit. Then he gently pushed the head between her labia until it was fully inside before letting go of my cock.

I was looking down and watched as my head disappeared into her cunt and her lips wrapped around my shaft. Once my glans was in and Martin had let go, I pushed forward watching her lips get dragged inwards by my shaft as my cock invaded her tight cunt.

Martin was now holding his cock and stroking it, watching my cock go deeper and deeper into his wife's cunt.

I could feel my cock stretching her vagina as she pushed back at me until I was firmly lodged completely inside her.

"Oh God," she said, "I feel so full, so fucking full. I love your cock. Fuck me, Alan, fuck me now," and she thrust her hips up at me.

I started fucking her with long, slow strokes, using firm, hard movements. I could feel her vagina adjusting to my size, the walls rubbing my corona as the head moved in and out, then gripping my shaft and massaging it.

She was an accomplished lover. She knew exactly how to use her pelvic muscles. She unlocked her ankles from my bum and moved her legs to intertwine with mine, bracing herself against my legs, giving us both something to support our thrusting.

She fucked me back, holding herself hard against me then releasing. I could feel her clit against the top of my shaft every time I pushed hard and deep into her, then it retreated as I pulled back. My cock felt hugely powerful, hard and unyielding.

Martin had moved behind me so I could not see what he was doing, but I had a fair idea.

Sandra was by now holding my buttocks and kneading them, pulling me in and pushing me back.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," she said, "your cock makes me feel so full. I can feel it right deep inside, in my stomach. It's so damn good."

Of course my ego swelled along with my cock at her words and I said "Your cunt is mine. Your body is mine. You are there for me to fuck whenever I want it."

"Yes, yes," she said, "I am yours. Oh, fuck me, Alan, fuck me," and I did. I fucked her in the same rhythm over and over again, the bed groaning under us, everything getting soaking wet.

She moved her hands and let them roam over my body. She felt my chest and rubbed my nipples. She ran them up and down my arms, gently and lovingly. She held my forearms and looked at me, her eyes sparkling.

"God that feels fantastic," she said, "I love your cock. I love feeling it thrust in and out. I am so fucking turned on. I love the feeling of your body on mine. I love the touch of your skin. I love the way you fuck me. Don't stop, just keep on fucking me until I can't do it any more."

We went on for ages until gradually our rhythm changed, our feelings getting more urgent. My cock seemed to be on fire with delicious feelings running all round it. Sandra's cunt got more and more slippery and I could feel her fingers really gripping my buttocks and pulling me towards her urgently.

We speeded up and became more animalistic when suddenly Sandra cried out "Oh fuck" and held me tightly against her. Then further cries of "Oh. Oh. Oh." as her pelvic muscles clenched hard around my cock then relaxed, then clenched again, then relaxed, then again and again.

I stopped moving and, as I did so, felt an enormous spasm start deep in my groin and expand up into my cock and also down into my balls. I felt the muscle at the base of my cock contract and a wonderful feeling run up my shaft as a strong spray of semen shot out of the end and into her vagina.

Then a feeling of warmth all around my cockhead with a slippery sensation. A few seconds later another ejaculation followed by several more. And then my pulse started to slow down.

Sandra relaxed and beamed up at me. I remained raised on my arms and looked down to see my cock still deep inside her and still hard. I lifted her legs up and put them on my shoulders before lying down on her body. I wanted my semen to be deep in her cunt, my sperm in her womb.

I kissed her gently. The feeling of her breasts underneath my chest was warm and comforting. I brushed the hair off her face and kissed her again. She looked so happy and contented.

I slowly pulled out of her and stream of semen and other secretions ran out and down her crack onto the pillow and the bed.

Then I remembered Martin. I looked round to where I thought he was. He was still holding his cock, but it was shrinking so I guessed he had also cum.

I moved to one side so that he could look closely at his wife. Her once trim and tight, pink cunt was now gaping wide, red and swollen. All around the opening were traces of precum and semen, her pubic hair matted and dishevelled. Her thighs were sticky and smeared with semen.

He touched her, feeling her swollen cunt, rubbing his fingers around. Then he leaned forward and licked her slit, probing inside it with his tongue.

After a few minutes I said "Lick my cock, Martin. Lick your wife's juices and my cum off it."

Without hesitation he did that, licking up my shaft and then taking me in his mouth and swirling his tongue all over my glans.

Then he went back to Sandra. After a while he stopped and looked at both Sandra and me saying "That as quite the most arousing and intense experience that I've ever had. Sandra, you are the most beautiful, sexy, caring and lovely wife a man could ever want. I love you so much that it hurts."

"Watching you with Alan was incredible. I felt hugely aroused but also so happy for you to see how much pleasure you were getting. Yes, there were moments of pain - it's not easy to see another man possess your wife, but the joy you received and the excitement I experienced overcame those moments."

Sandra took his hand and said "Oh my darling, I love you. You are my man and always will be. Allowing me that pleasure is the greatest gift you can give me. Not many men have the confidence in themselves to do that."

Then turning to me she said "That was fantastic. That was without doubt the best sex that I've had. I will always remember you and the exquisite pleasure of this evening."

Well, what man wouldn't like to hear that? For me the evening had been an exhilarating experience. I'd had a fantastic time sexually and, at the same time, brought joy to a couple. I'd satisfied my need to be dominant and to make a woman enjoy me more than any other man.

I'd stretched her limits so that she'd never forget me and neither would her husband. Every time he made love to her he would remember that I'd taken his place and fucked her in their bed and that his head was on a pillow that had been wet with my semen.

He'd remember what my cock looked like and felt like, and he'd remember putting it into his wife's vagina. He'd remember seeing it thrusting in and out of her, he'd remember her cries, her thrashing around, her dirty talk.

He'd remember her orgasm and then mine, watching my buttocks clench as I ejaculated inside his wife. He'd remember how my cum flowed out of her cunt onto the bed. He'd remember how it tasted and how he'd sucked it first out of her cunt and then off my cock.

He'd remember the mess, the smell, the excitement. He'd remember it all because that was what he had wanted and what turned him on...

aljames21
aljames21
266 Followers