All Comments on 'Seducing Sandra Pt. 02'

by aljames21

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your character is an arsehole and a bastard if that was your intention then well done.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

AMAZING chapter!!! Super hot story!!!!

Lumpy2Lumpy2over 2 years ago

My cock is very hard and leaking precum from reading this story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Yes, this story is very badly told. No real feelings come across here. Another commenter wrote, "Only your protagonist is recognizable as an asshole". I agree. But one more thing gives me your story. It shows me that the idiots are not dying out here on this side. Neither in fantasy nor in reality. Your story proves it to us!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

'It was in a suburb about 30 minutes out of town.' Thirty minutes in Dallas rush hour traffic can be measured in yards! Leave your hotel between 4:00 and 5:00 in downtown or near downtown and you're looking at a 6:15 to 6:30 arrival! Buy hey, it IS fiction! Maybe science fiction in this case! And FYI, homes in Texas or anywhere in the U.S. don't have a 'lounge'. A den, living room or family room, but in north Texas a 'lounge' is a nicer, one-step up from 'beer joint' drinking establishment! And a 'bum' is a man, generally a lay-about, possibly of disreputable character. Also, in the U.S. nobody says, 'we met at university', or 'he is in hospital'. Those two words always have an article in front of them. And in Texas, you always specify where, "I met her at UT Dallas" or "..at S.M.U...." or "...at Tech...". Vernaculars in the English-speaking world are always a few shades different.

.

Well-written. 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Many moons ago my friend got picked up from a couple on vacation from Texas. They were in there early fifties very drunk on extacy and looking to try this for the first time. They were both in good shape and I’d say she was hot. My very arrogant friend that got picked up described the night as amazing. The hubby wasn’t ready for the humiliation and total sexual domination of his wife . He said the guy cried for hours . He did all the most humiliating sexual things with her as he verbally abused both. He fucked her ass as well shot on her and in her mouth . He also squated over her face and made hubby watch her rim his ass then whispered for her to get up and kiss hubby also again after he stop in her mouth. He can be a real dick snd got off on it all . Being young and on viagra he ducked her long and hard slept in y th he bed with her as hubby sat in chair . They woke up hung over with hubby staring at them . He fucked her ass again then they showered and dressed and told hubby to get breakfast to the room . He said when he left they were by the door and him talking shut to hubby about him being as young or younger than his kids and he fucked his wife better than he ever could but no hard feelings. He than fully dressed had her drop to her knees and take his dick out and blow him until he shot a small load in her mouth. He told her when the kids and friends are over that she will be wanting there young cocks also . That while she fucks you she will always be thinking of his dick . He also had her push jeans just below her ass and kiss hubby with Cum again . He said as walking out door never forget you drank my 19 year old Cum , hope you don’t feel like a gay guy now. He did say to them it was great and everything he said was for the experience and doesn’t think they should try again , hubby might not make it or get him a woman nex t time .

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Story was terrible but the double portion of the anonymous " my arrogant friend" fantasy takes absurdity to it's ultimate. What kind of diseased mind even thinks that anyone would want to read that?

tomb72tomb72over 2 years ago

26thNC you need serious help bitch and wine on every damn story its just pathetic

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Tomb, my newest bitch, you’re picking a fight you won’t win. Who appointed you quardian of the cuck, you pissy slime ball? At least be coherent when you whine about my comments. BTW, this is a comma,,,,,,,,,,. They are often used by educated people to make sentences more readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh what a shallow victory over such low creatures for a sorrow excuse of an Untermensch.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wonderful

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

If you are going to cuckold as a couple, this is how it should be. In a loving consensual manner, both enjoying the outcome and sharing it with each other.

I like stories like this, as opposed to the wife turning into a power drunk cunt and turning on him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous