Seducing Santa

Story Info
A quick, fun tale of two college girls seducing a mall Santa
1.8k words
4.36
19.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msgrant67
msgrant67
460 Followers

In the heart of the large mall, amidst the sparkling decorations and cheerful carols, Lily and Emily, two college-aged best friends, upheld their yearly tradition: getting a picture with Santa. Since childhood, they'd posed on Santa's lap, capturing the evolving chapters of their lives in those snapshots of holiday cheer.

The air was thick with the aroma of cinnamon from the nearby food court, and the sound of Christmas carols echoed through the halls.

Passing by the glittering storefronts, they stopped abruptly at the sight of the "North Pole" area of the mall. They knew that inside was a jolly figure seated on a grand throne--Santa Claus himself. With a mischievous glint in their eyes, Lily and Emily exchanged a knowing look and giggled, making their way toward the enchanting display.

As they stood in line, anticipation rising, their excitement was growing, and one of them had quite a mischievous idea.

"Let's turn this Santa on," Lilly quietly whispered.

Not willing to let this spoil their tradition, Lily exchanged a grin with Emily. They had a plan.

When their turn finally arrived, they were lead around to the area where Santa was waiting. This area was blocked off from view from the crowd waiting by a dozen or so fake Christmas trees. This was done to prevent guests from taking their own photos with Santa so they'd have to buy the expensive photo packages.

"Hey, do you think Santa can grant us some special wishes?" Lily whispered with a playful grin.

Emily chuckled. "Well, they say he's got magical powers, right? Let's give it a shot!"

Giggling like schoolgirls, they approached the crimson-clad figure, their hearts pounding with excitement.

Lily climbed on to one of his legs, leaned in and said, "Hey Santa, we've been kinda bad this year, but we're prepared to stay here longer than usual and convince you to still take care of us."

She let her arm rest behind his back and began gently stroking the back of his neck.

Emily (winking at Santa as she easily slid onto his other leg), added, "Yeah, we're building a case for you to switch us over to the 'Nice List' by entertaining you with our stories."

"That's true, Santa!" Lily exclaimed with enthusiasm, her eyes sparkling. "We meant to have been really good this year, and we were wondering if you could help us with our Christmas wishes."

Santa chuckled heartily, his eyes twinkling behind his spectacles. "Ho ho ho! Well, hello there, my dear girls. Of course, I'll do my best to help. What are your Christmas wishes?"

With a hint of mischief, Emily leaned in and whispered, "We'd like some expensive gifts, Santa. Some jewelry, cash, and maybe even some high-end lingerie!"

Santa's rosy cheeks twitched slightly as he listened attentively. He stroked his long, white beard thoughtfully before replying in a gentle tone, "My, those are quite exquisite wishes, indeed. But, you say you haven't really been two good girls this year?"

Lily and Emily exchanged a quick glance, nodding fervently. "Truthfully yes, Santa! We wanted to be on our best behavior," Lily assured, her eyes wide with innocence.

Emily gazed into his eyes and began stroking his neck softly causing his body to quiver with delight. She then leaned into his ear and whispered, "But we believe you'd rather us be bad girls, Santa. so we're up for that too. Let us show you."

She quickly darted her tongue into his ear and giggled.

Santa, amused by their playful banter, joined in, "Oh, I see! Well, I appreciate the effort, but I'll need more evidence than just your charm."

As he spoke, he spread his legs further apart to accommodate both of the beauties.

"Oh, really," Lily teased as she raised an eyebrow. "That can certainly be arranged."

She dropped her hand to Santa's inner thigh and began moving her hand in gentle strokes.

Lily winked. "Hmm, maybe we'll have to get extra creative with the poses this year. What do you say, Santa?"

Santa, playing along, replied with a twinkle in his eye, "I suppose that could work. How about some extra candy canes for each additional pose?"

He reached into his robe and pulled out a few candy canes.

"Yummy," Lily teased as she licked her lips.

She seductively slid the wrapper off of the cane and proceeded to slowly lick the long side of it before taking it into her mouth and beginning to suck it.

Emily followed suit and captured Santa's attention as she repeated the action.

Just then the elf manning the camera interrupted, "Santa, there's a long line; why not wrap it up with these two & keep it moving?"

As Santa considered this, he looked back at Emily, who at this point was moving the cane slowly in and out of her mouth.

He was in a state of pure lust as he imagined what her lips could be doing to him.

"But we want to stay, Santa," Lily whispered into his ear.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he noticed that Lily had moved her hand from his thigh and it was now working his cock deliberately slowly but mixed with soft squeezes that were driving him crazy.

"No, no," Santa exclaimed to the elf. "Santa needs to give his full attention to each guest after all."

The girls smiled at him as the elf continued, "But Santa, the line..."

But before he could finish, Santa cut him off, "Not now, in fact, take your break now, and on the way out put up the 'Back in 15 minutes' sign, please."

The elf dejectedly walked away, knowing that the people in line were about to start yelling at him. He rounded the corner towards the crowd. His leaving left the girls and Santa all alone in the photography area.

Santa decided to go back to the original point and let out a hearty laugh. "Well, my dears, you're very convincing, but I can't promise specific gifts, but I'm sure your Christmas will be filled with joy and warmth."

Lily and Emily gave him fake pouts as Emily menacingly teased, "Santa, it's just us now. You're pretty much ours. You're about to agree to get us some really good stuff."

His face looked concerned as he glanced down and noticed that Lily had reached into his pants and was slowly pulling on the string that was tied, keeping the pants up.

"Wait, I can't..." he began, as he watched both the knot and bow come loose, and then he saw Lily's hand disappear into the red pants.

"Too late; you're ours," Lily giggled as she now had a firm grip around him.

As she began to stroke, both girls leaned in and began kissing his neck.

He was now practically paralyzed as the ecstasy set in.

He was in his mid-60's after all and couldn't even remember the last time he felt like this.

"Could it be two or three decades?" He thought to himself.

His mind popped back to the present as Emily moved her lips to his and began kissing. First gentle kisses were given, then her tongue eased in and began swirling around.

He joined in, savoring the taste, feel and every other sensation.

He felt a tug on his pants, but at this point, he didn't care at all.

He felt warmth & wetness as he realized that while he had been kissing Emily, Lily must have slid down, freed his cock and taken it into her mouth.

He began to thrust, but Lily coordinated her movements to counter this. He'd stay plenty aroused, but they weren't ready to be done, so relief wasn't to be his yet.

Emily pulled back and pulled her sweater up as Santa stared, craving more.

She smiled and unlatched her bra. Her tits popped out as they'd been freed, and she positioned herself on the side of the chair, placing one of her juicy breasts right at his face level.

She moistened her lips and then let her mouth drip onto her chest.

Never, ever having seen something like this, Santa relaxed and just stared.

She rubbed the wetness around her tits and then eased one of them into his mouth.

He began to suck and lick hungrily.

Not one thought of pause remained as the girls continued working their magic.

Feeling him getting closer and closer, Lily moved her mouth off him with one long suck and wrapped her hand back around it but with a little firmer grip this time.

She pumped and moaned lightly as Emily removed her tit from his mouth and began kissing again.

"Cum for us; cum for us, mmmmmm, cum on Santa, cum for us," she commanded.

On cue, an eruption occurred and sprayed all up Santa's robe & shirt. Shot after shot streamed upward, likely his biggest explosion in years, as he just leaned back, eyes seemingly glazed over as he enjoyed being milked completely dry.

When it was over, or at least ending, he heard a click, maybe a few clicks, and as he turned toward the sound he saw the girls posing and taking selfies next to both him and his cock. He was so spent though, that he didn't care.

The girls sat up and began composing themselves as Santa just stayed in place and watched.

Emily winked, "Santa, I know you're worn out, but you need to clean up. The crowds will be back as soon as Lily and walk out."

It may have been just then that he realized what condition he was in and where he was.

He quickly pulled his pants back up and began hurriedly cleaning up his shirt before realizing how hopeless that was.

He stood to walk over to his break area to grab one of the spare shirts as the girls turned to leave.

"Wait," he called out, "Will I see you again?"

"How sweet," one of them answered, "Do you really want to?"

"Yes, yes," he pleased, "I have to; I'll do anything."

"That's what we like to hear, Santa baby, we'll try to come back before Christmas."

"Yes, please do," he reiterated.

"Might you have some nice gifts for us here if we come back by, say the 22nd, 23rd or 24th of December?" Lily teasingly asked.

Yes, of course, I'll get you lots and have them waiting here." He answered.

"Promise?" Emily asked.

"Yes, I promise. I promise." He begged.

"Sounds like a plan," Lily agreed with a wink before turning the corner and walking out of site.

The girls passed a crowd of exasperated mall patrons eagerly waiting their turn, obviously clueless as to why they had been delayed.

As they walked away, their arms linked as they laughed to themselves, Lily and Emily knew that this year's Santa picture wasn't just another memory but a hilarious escapade that would be recounted for years to come.

Leaving the mall for the parking lot, Emily looked over to Lily & said, "It's early still; why don't we drive over to Macy's and play with their Santa for a while?"

msgrant67
msgrant67
460 Followers