Seducing Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like my husband's big cock?" - another squeal, this time tinged with glee, frantic nodding of the head.

"You want to see your boyfriend fuck me now?"

"Y...es, yes, yes."

Melanie moaned deeply as James filled her, her back arched, knees wide, her head rested against her folded elbows on the back of the sofa. Her blonde hair fell about her shoulders and swung back and forth as he fucked hard. While Tom introduced Sara to his daunting girth one careful thrust at a time, Melanie was ready for all of James. Her thick, fatty buttocks rippled and shook as his hips slammed into hers, and he gripped her hips, pulling her back onto him. She reared her head up and moaned happily, over and over, wailing his name: "fuck me, James, fuck me fuck me fuck me."

Tom had picked up speed now, Sara having finally relaxed around him, her pussy gratefully claiming his cock with each thrust. She wrapped her legs round Tom's waist and pulled him in close, kissing him thirstily, passionately, both of them moaning into each other's mouths as their bodies pressed tightly together, embracing one another at the shoulders. She felt his large, imposing body all around her, inside her, and let out shameless wails and squeals of pleasure, incoherent affirmations that he should fuck her deeper, harder. She sank deep into the sofa, clinging to him from below with all four limbs.

Next to them, Melanie was rubbing her clit with aggressive speed, groaning her demands to be fucked as hard as James could manage. Her voice had become deeper, animalistic, her breasts swaying as she took the pounding she'd been craving. After one long, guttural moan, her words slurring together, she growled "I'm going to cum all over your boyfriend's cock." As soon as she'd said it, Sara had reached out and clasped her hand tight, and she clung back, squeezing as her body began to seize, and buck. She expressed long, deep wails, lurching forward until James slid out of her, as she shuddered and writhed and moaned into the sofa cushions next to the entanglement of bodies. Tom and Sara stopped fucking entirely to witness her orgasm; her eyes unfocused, her sounds utterly impulsive.

She rolled over and cradled Sara's head, and they laughed together, sharing a few happy kisses. "I didn't know if you liked girls" breathed Melanie. "We could have done more."

"You look so beautiful when you cum" whispered Sara, her face bright pink.

"I want to see yours, too."

There were murmurs of assent from the men. Tom began his thrusts once more, but upright, to allow Melanie space to touch her. "Can you cum with him inside you?" "I... think... so..." came the answer, interrupted by gasps as Tom's size overwhelmed her once more. Melanie began stroking Sara's clit with her fingertips in similar, firm circles to those Tom had done earlier, kissing her softly on her lips, cheeks, neck, and seeking assurances that she was touching her in the right way. Sara arched and moaned loudly as all the attention in the room focused on her pussy. James was standing over her, stroking his cock at the sight of the older couple devoting themselves to his girlfriend's pleasure. As each surge brought her closer, she arched dramatically off the sofa, her back making a delicious curve, her ribs straining against her skin, her navel reaching up towards the ceiling.

"Are you going to cum on me?" It was directed at James -- she had always loved this from him -- but both men took heed of the instruction, James rubbing his cock intently, Tom pleasuring himself methodically with the tightness of her pussy.

"I'm... close..." and shortly after she uttered the words, James shuddered to climax above her, several silky ropes of semen falling across her breasts. As she took in the sight of her beloved's cock pumping cum onto her skin, her own orgasm took hold, and every muscle in her body tightened, her eyes screwed shut, an unabated scream pushed through clenched teeth. She arched and shivered, seizing and relaxing, her vagina clamping tight around Tom's cock as he fucked her faster again, deeper, loud, wet slaps underscoring her screams as he fucked her orgasm into her.

She was still cumming when he pulled his cock free, her cunt open, sore, used. Her back arched up once more in a spasm of pure pleasure as he hunched, and groaned deeply, his enormous cock pumping shot after shot of warm cum over her young, pale skin, mixing with James's and streaming down her belly, pooling in her navel.

Her lips trembling, her eyes wide as the aftershocks continued, she pulled each of them in close for a kiss -- first Melanie, then Tom, and finally James. They whispered "I love you" to each other and kissed a little longer. As the night breeze cooled their bodies, they began to laugh, the four of them euphoric at what had transpired and more than a little amused at the mess they'd made. They set about cleaning up, ready to enjoy the rest of the evening together, the four of them glowing with the unusual new friendship they'd forged.

12