Seducing Step Sis Reese

Story Info
Male POV as nerdy step sister is caught wanking.
1.6k words
4.28
27k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Inspired by Reese Robbins' scene for Kinky Family.)

My 20-year-old stepsister Reese was a goody two-shoes. She got good grades, she had a cheesy sense of humor, and she didn't dress with boys in mind. Our parents had been married for two years and in that time I hadn't once seen her get in trouble, leave a mess or speak about interest in a boy.

She had once told me she was straight, and I'd tried to picture what it might look for her to blow a guy. I thought about her brace-face slobbering over a big dick and giving a nerdy smile as she pulled up for air, while the guy said dirty things about her and held her long brown hair back. And maybe after I started picturing this, I started seeing her in a different light.

On a lazy Sunday afternoon, after a hang-out with my friends ended early, I was stunned to come back and find my stepsis Reese rubbing her pussy in the living room as she filmed herself. She had a classic nerdy outfit on -- a lilac top that was both skimpy, because of the heat, and that covered her arms; her short skirt matched. Her skirt was raised up to her waist as she rubbed her pussy raw, her purple panties to one side. I admired her long legs, half spread, for a minute before walking in.

"Are you recording yourself masturbating? What is going on?" She snapped upright, holding her legs up to her shoulders, protectively.

She denied it. "I was not doing that." She couldn't even say the word. "You didn't see anything. Stop it," she said, but with a look in her eye that something not-so-innocent was happening.

I complimented her and said I liked what she was doing. It was a bit weird to say, but she's not my actual sister. "You're so gross," she said, but almost laughing. She didn't have a boyfriend and she was clearly horny. I said I could help her out and she told me: "that's disgusting -- you're so nasty. I'm literally your sister."

As I clarified, "stepsister", she smirked.

"Knees down, sis," I told her, and I saw a flash of her purple panties as she did so, still reluctant but smiling. I was rock hard in anticipation. I couldn't have been handed a better chance to explore my stepsister's pussy. She went to stand up, saying she was going to her room, but she knew I had the dirt on her and was in control.

"I'm gonna help you finish what you were doing," I tell her. Reese glares at me, like she was half-tempted to keep up the pretence that she wasn't jerking off. "And, I bet that you won't even last five minutes once I start. In fact, if I can make you cum in five minutes, then you have to do all my chores for a week. If I can't, then I'll do all of yours."

After a few second she nods and says "okay", with a smile that reveals her braces. "But you can't tell mom and dad." Obviously my bratty sis is still worried about getting into trouble. As I look at her head on, I see her top shows off a bit of underboob. We agree that we can't tell any of our friends, either and pinky swear on it. She's more smiley and giggly now, looking forward to having her pussy played with rather than worried.

Over the edge of the couch, I guide her to lie down and spread her legs. She's wearing days-of-the-week panties: a purple pair with "Sunday" written across them. She pulls her panties off to one side as I start licking her pussy, her legs flailing around with her white trainers still on. I put my hands around her thighs to gain purchase. As I start going through the alphabet with my tongue, she starts to moan.

A couple of minutes in, she concedes: "You're gonna make me cum." I move my head around a bit and rub her pussy with my fingers as she flails around, cumming onto my face.

"I told you, little sis."

The next day is a heatwave, so I find my stepsister Reese wearing a green bikini. Her long hair is kept in place with two blue hairclips. She looks so innocent but says something that's not: "when you went down on me, it felt really, really good." She tells me she "wants to return the favour" and my heart skips a beat. Reese says that one time she saw my dick in the bathroom and that it was really big.

I tell my sister that she looks cute in her bikini and she slides her green bikini bottoms down. I feel myself getting hard as she gets down on her knees, still an innocent look in her eyes, and pulls her bikini top down to show off her nipples.

I take my hard cock out and she takes it in her hands eagerly. She kisses it, rubs it and puts her mouth on it. "That's so good, sis," I moan as she giggles. She looks me in the eyes as she obediently sucks up and down the tip. "Is it as big as you remembered?" I ask and she says it is. I last a few minutes -- but longer than her -- and with a few seconds warning I cum in her mouth as she jerks and sucks me up and down. She closes her eyes and sticks her tongue out, my cock still in her hand, as she shows me the cum and swallows it. "Good girl, sis," I say and she begs me, "don't tell mom and dad".

A few days later I knock on my stepsister's bedroom door and find her laying around in a matching blue sweater and shorts combo with flowers on. She's scrolling through her phone with her legs hanging off the bed and her ass pushed out towards me. I confess that I love what we've done so far and ask if we can "take it to the next level" before our parents get back home.

She sits up. "That's a little weird." I have to admit, it is a bit weird that I'm standing here asking to pound my little sister, but it's kinda hot too. We've done some weird things before but they've felt good and she's been into them. "But you're my brother," she protests, "and what if mom and dad found out?"

It takes a bit of convincing, but I ask her "haven't you thought about it at all?"

She looks down and shyly admits to some fantasies of having her big brother take her virginity. "You just have to promise not to tell anyone," she begs. We pinky promise again. "I just don't want anyone to know that I'm fucking my brother," she says, and bursts out giggling. "Mom and dad better not come home early."

She takes her sweater off and a matching turquoise bra is beneath. She unhooks the bra and covers her tits for a few seconds, nervously, before showing them off. She pulls her shorts down and the turquoise lacy panties tell me she was dressing with me in mind. She turns around to show off her tight butt. "Let me see that ass, sis," I say as the panties come down, leaving a tan line in their place.

As she waves her pussy in my face I start salivating. I grab her ass as she jiggles it, teasing her stepbrother. I know from her wanking videos that she's practised in showing off her body. "Don't worry about it," she tells me, "today my body is yours."

I lay down on her bed and she gets between my spread legs and starts jerking me off with her pink nails. With one hand on my dick she bobs her head over the tip of my penis. She goes for a few minutes, rhythmically, making wet noises as she does. "Yes, baby," I moan.

After a few minutes, I'm warmed up and it's her turn to lay back. Legs spread, I look at the bits of hair around her wet pussy. I thrust my dick inside her as she watches her big brother fantasies come true. "Pummel my wet pussy, big bro," she tells me. She moans as I move backwards and forwards.

We move to a new position with her bouncing her ass on my dick. I like the intimacy of her thighs pressed against mine as she jiggles her booty up and down. "Just like that sis," I beg, and then: "Harder! Faster!"

Soon we're back to her laying down and facing me, her pussy to the side and her moans getting more intense. "I didn't know my brother could fuck like this." It feels so good.

I tell her, "I would have found a way to get this pussy much sooner if I'd known it'd be this good." I remind her that our parents had better not come home soon -- the sense of danger makes my stepsister's pussy feel that much better. "Pussy's so good, sis," I shout out as she cums on my cock.

We agree for me to cum on her face. I have to control myself as she gets down on her knees again and looks up at me with her Disney eyes. She jerks my dick up and down as I tell her: "Faster! Good girl. Make your brother cum." A load of spunk shoots out all over her face and braces, her tongue sticking out. "That was so good, sis," I compliment her.

"Just don't tell mom," she begs.