All Comments on 'Anonymous Lover Ch. 04'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
imurddyimurddyabout 14 years ago
wow

Well, you certainly bring out the worst in your characters, for family members they certainly have no love for one another! Very intense story! Not sure I like it, at least the direction it's going. How could two siblings have so much animosity for one another? Ach, I'm too much of a romantic! I prefer a heartwarming story and this is about the worst in a person!

cacowboy48cacowboy48about 14 years ago
Awesome chapter

I loved this chapter and how it has twisted is very hot. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksalmost 14 years ago
Hot

Suspense and sex--they go together nicely. Keep up the good work--I think there needs to be a rough sex presence in these relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what??

sorry i dont get it ... why suddenly make beth want to leave david who she claims to have loved for ever and wanted ut now suddenly all this ?? sorry fo r me it doesnt make sense and for me it spoils the whole premie of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bad Twist!

After reading Anonymous (the story of how brother and sister were united) and then reading this story that was a bad plot twist. Almost like Beth is a completely different character. Disappointing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still one of my favourite writers,

But I'm not dealing well with all this betrayal from Beth. And make no mistake, it is betrayal. However, you seem to be changing David as well, into a less likeable fellow. Couldn't the tale have continued without turning your main characters into bastards?

Still, I love the way you write. I will of course keep reading!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
This is the best Lit story

I have read for ages. Delightfully balanced, terse: all that a great story should be. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Poor Susan

In this chapter the brother & sister team up like predatory stalkers. The sister puts on that she is so controlling, but the brother maneuvered her into stalking and setting up Susan so he could screw her and possibly along with his sister. They are both sick people

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Like many I'm confused

Your biography says you are male but the above gave a tremendous picture of a sensually enjoying female as I (a mere male) would imagine things to be.

Maybe a lady could comment and give her experience of the feminine side of things.

Second thoughts, I am not entirely sure I want to know that much.

You got me right in H-S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

beth is turning back into a royal bitch again... He gsts screwed again.. she's only thinking about herself not how she caused this whole mess with him and Susan in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

David is a huge fucking asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree

David is an asshole if he cared about Susan he wouldn' have fucked his sister

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

Yikes she is lying to him :(

NoTanLines2NoTanLines2almost 3 years ago

Karma works, and David is just beginning to feel its effect. By not carefully exploring Beth's feelings about it before pushing hard for a ménage à trois, he's revealed as more self-centered than his sister realized. Sure, they have really great sex but that alone is not enough to sustain a relationship. Susan is likely to be a better life partner for Beth than her brother...and one much more accepted by others. That's not being judgemental, just factual.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Yeah, what tangled webs we weave.

David and Beth are both despicable in my eyes. They're both selfish and deceitful. I'm rapidly losing interest in this one

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

David went from being a dick in chapter 3 to an idiot in this chapter. It took a good part of the story just to convince him that it was Susan that saw him and Beth. Still, excellent writing and plot development, especially the bedroom scene. David and Beth deserve each other and Susan, the shining star, deserves someone a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So you took a really defy story and a decent guy in the first couple chapters and turned him in to the exact opposite using his sister to get his ex back is terrible to your story. He has his sister heroes not need Tuesday this point and you made your story make no sense at all by going this route.

If you wanted to keep Susan in the story you should have left her there turned on by what she saw. Because this whole scenario is be it would never ever work out the way you made it. Also it was pretty obvious you was setting it up for the ex to catch David with Beth when he supposedly had a all encompassing plan yet gave the he a key to his apartment. Dumb situational writing like in Hollywood making movies craptastic. All of this ruined a masterpiece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
2747 Followers
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES