Seducing the Art Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haha, I see. Her boobs look enormous," I laughed.

"Yeah, I know -- but I can't figure out why. If you look carefully at the first picture, I actually drew them the same size." He put the first picture in front of me, then bent the paper of the second picture so that the two sets of breasts lined up. They were equal size.

"That's because when a woman has this kind of hourglass figure, it makes her boobs look bigger."

He looked confused. "Is it an illusion?"

"Yes and no. If her waist is smaller, for sure her bust and hips will look wider."

"Is it an art thing? Or fashion?"

"Well, a little bit of both. If a woman with an hourglass figure wears a dress with vertical stripes, the stripes will make her look taller and thinner, so her breasts and hips, even if they're quite big, will look smaller. Similarly, if a woman with narrow hips and a smaller bust wears horizontal stripes, those stripes will make her look more curvy. It's a matter of maximizing what you've got and choosing patterns that accentuate your assets to the best advantage."

He laughed. "Haha, I get it."

"That's not all, though. The way you've drawn this other picture, a woman in real life with that amount of curve in her waist would need to work out in the gym absolutely flat out. If she was naked, she would have the most ripped abs and midsection and would need to have absolutely huge breasts, maybe a G-cup bra, and enormous baby-birthing hips, plus a butt that would put Kim Kardashian to shame."

"Well, huh," he said, slightly red-faced. "I guess I've got a lot to learn about women."

I bit my lower lip as I looked at him. "HOWEVER," I began. I had a sudden idea. "Why don't you make her less thin? How old is she supposed to be?"

"Oh, I don't know -- young, maybe twenty-three."

"Why don't you make her an older woman -- maybe thirty or more, with maybe a little more weight?"

"Oh, really?" he asked, curious.

"Yeah. If she's carrying more fat, she'll put it on her hips mainly, but also kind of around her bust, with extra fat deposits in her breasts, plus her waist will get wider but it will still look in proportion because her hips will grow in size, too." I paused and thought. "Hmmm, do you know about bra sizes?"

"Er, no." He smiled awkwardly. He looked like he thought this conversation was getting a little weird.

I decided to reassure him. "No, it's OK. Let's say a woman's size is 36C. C is the cup size. 36 is the number of inches around for the strap and the cups altogether. Now let's imagine she puts on weight. Some women get fat deposits in their breasts, in which case, the 36 stays the same but she needs a bigger cup. Other women tend to get wider around but their breasts don't change much, in which case, she needs to go up to 38C, with a longer strap but the same cup."

"OK."

"So if you draw her slightly bigger around, you can give her a concave shape and the same breast size, and she will look more normal."

"Aha!" He looked impressed. "That's great!"

"Like me, for example," I said, deciding to take command of this situation. "When I was in my twenties, I was 32B, but now I'm 34D. I've gotten slightly bigger around but my hips and breasts have ballooned."

He laughed out loud. "You're not that big! You look great."

"Oh, really?" I smiled. "Well, thanks."

"Wow, huh, I can't believe I'm sitting here in front of all these people talking about boobs and bra sizes with a complete stranger."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot," I said with a shock, feeling ditzy. "My name's Bridget Cashman." I proffered my hand.

He shook it. "Caleb Boseman."

"Caleb," I repeated. I liked it. It sounded -- artsy.

"Well, thanks for your explanation, it's a great help. I'm gonna need to think about maybe looking at some magazine pictures of older women. I'll need to get acquainted with those kinds of photos, but I'm not sure which magazines to try. Most fashion models are really young. Which magazines would you suggest?"

I paused for a moment. "Actually, I've got a crazy idea. Listen..." I explained to him my predicament -- how I needed a logo for my boss by Monday. I told him it needed to have the letter M somewhere in it and that it was for an accounting firm. I offered to pay him $200 to get it to me fast, preferably tomorrow night. It was then that I decided to sweeten the deal. "I think it would be easier for you to take photos of me, rather than look for fashion magazines. Are you good at photography?"

"Well, that would be great! I'm not too bad at photos, reasonably decent in fact -- but I'm not a professional," remarked Caleb.

"No problem," I replied.

"Where?"

Could I trust him? I sized him up, with his baby-blue eyes, tousled hair, breezy attitude and laid-back demeanor. "I'll need to pay you cash, so it won't be upfront. So give me some examples of your work. I'll select one, then you can take some snaps of me. Then you go home, make the finished logo, then deliver it back to my place. Then I'll pay you."

Caleb thought for a moment. "OK. I get off from here at around noon. I'll grab lunch, then head home to work on some preliminary drawings. If you don't mind, I could show up around three-ish."

"That fast?"

"Well, they'll just be pencil drawings. You can show me which one, then we'll go from there."

"OK. It's a deal." Then I gave him my address. "All right, thanks for helping out."

"No, you're helping ME," he replied. He looked genuine enough.

"Listen, though," I warned. "I don't want my photos being shared around, ending up on Pornhub or Instagram or any junk like that. Do that and I'll sue your backside before your career's even started and get you kicked out of college. Understand?"

He looked suitably shocked. "Sure, I understand."

"All right." I softened. "See you at three. Don't be late. I'll be waiting!" Then we said our goodbyes and I left.

I had a Danish and a coffee at a cafe nearby, then headed home in another taxi. I spent the early afternoon clearing up the house ready for Caleb's arrival. I decided the living room was the best place. I arranged the curtains to get the best light, then spent time in the bedroom looking through my closet for suitable clothes to wear. He wanted long, flowing dresses. I only had two -- kind of a light gray, floating thing for daytime summer cocktail parties, then a more dramatic, plunging evening gown in green. What about make-up, lipstick? I would need different make-up for each dress. Bummer. Stuff it, I'll go minimal. He's just an art student -- he won't care.

Admittedly, Caleb was kind of cute. It had been a long time since I'd had a decent, adult conversation with someone outside work. Someone younger, creative, and good-looking to boot. A breath of fresh air. He might be worth pursuing, I mused. Also, my threat for him to not use my pictures for any other purpose might go unheeded, despite my warning of a lawsuit. I couldn't really afford a lawsuit. If it had been Griffiths, Michelson's could have sued on my behalf, but since this guy was a freelancer I'd just met...hmmm. Let's see how things go when he shows up. A little flirting might be in order. If that goes well, perhaps I can make his obedience worth his while.

Around three, I was wearing the light gray dress and looked out the window at the street below. I could see in both directions, so if I kept a look out, I could see him coming and rush downstairs before he made it to the front door of my apartment block.

Presently, I saw him walking along the street with a kind of felt satchel under his arm, held up with a shoulder strap. There was a camera on a strap around his neck. I felt a sudden excitement. Right, let's go.

I made it to the front door before he did. Opening the door to my block, I stood on the steps that elevated the brownstone entrance from street level. Caleb grabbed the railing and climbed the six steps. He looked up with surprise when he saw me standing there.

"Oh!" he exclaimed. "You're here! I didn't notice earlier." He had changed into a beige T-shirt with a pair of chino-style pants.

I smiled. "No problem. Come on up." We made small talk as I led him upstairs. I sashayed my hips to make the dress swirl.

Once inside my apartment, I welcomed him into the kitchen first, which was nearest the door. "I wore this dress because it's similar to the figure you were painting at the exhibition."

He smiled at my appearance. "I figured. You look great. It does look similar. Thanks for making such an effort."

I grinned. "Now, how about those drawings?"

Caleb paused as he gazed at me. Seeming to snap to attention, he said, "Er, yes. Here." He opened the felt satchel and produced some papers.

There were five samples. Each had a letter M drawn in various designs. I didn't like two of them. Of the others, one was a little too flowery for an accountancy firm, although I loved it. Another was very modern, with mini-icons of a computer terminal and spreadsheets. Hmmm. Possible. A little gimmicky, though. I would prefer something more classy. Then there was an elegant M, where the two inner lines of the letter made the V-shape of a pen nib, with a swirly script portraying it writing numbers on a ledger. The pen was at an angle which, juxtaposed against the vertical left line of the M, created a large tick, like a check mark.

"I like this one best," I said, happily. "It's great!"

"Fantastic," said Caleb. "Do you want it in color or black-and-white?"

"Oh, color," I decided, quickly. "Let's push the boat out!"

"Great! Any particular color scheme?"

"Make the ink black," I announced. "Make the check mark red, though. The ledger can be blue."

"Cool. I'll get on it." There was a long pause as we looked at each other.

"OK, that's sorted, then. Get it to me by 5:00pm tomorrow."

Caleb smirked. "Yes, ma'am."

"Now, the photos. Follow me." I strode purposely into the living room.

"Directly," smiled Caleb.

Once he had got set up, I positioned myself standing up by the window.

"That's no good," said Caleb. "The light coming through the window will turn you into a black shadow. Stand opposite the window, so I can get the light behind me."

I moved to the wall opposite, which had pictures on the walls. However, between the window and the wall, the sofa dominated the living room. Caleb took a few photos of me standing up, but it was a pain in the neck attempting to shoot at an angle that avoided the sofa. Everything was close-up because long shots included the back of the sofa.

"Hmmm, I have an idea," remarked Caleb. "Let's close the curtains and move the sofa against the window. Then lie down on the sofa."

I raised my eyebrows, but agreed and I closed the heavy drapes. Then the two of us shoved and heaved the sofa against the window. Then I reclined on the sofa. The light still came through a little, but it created a pleasing ambiance. I lay on my right side, facing Caleb's camera, my head to the left of the frame. The gray, floating dress settled on my curves, rising up to my wide hips, then down to show off the curve of my waist. The front of the dress encased my breasts, which fell forward within to create folds in the material that emphasized their size, while my bare arms, neck and shoulders led to a mane of hair that framed my face.

"Wow," commented Caleb, appreciative. "That's much better."

He took a few snaps, then I lay on my back with my left knee up, to show how the dress moves across the front of my body. Then I faced the back of the sofa, so he could take a shot of my back. I could hear his breathing as he saw the curve of my butt, the sinuous line from there to my shoulder, plus the way my thick hair tumbled down the front of the sofa. Then I turned back to my original position.

"That's great, Ms. Cashman," said Caleb.

"Bridget, please."

"OK -- Bridget."

I smiled at him languorously, and stretched out on my own sofa. "That's better. Now, you said you needed to see how a woman's body looks more normal when it's slightly bigger."

"Er, yes," replied Caleb, hesitantly.

"Come here," I smiled, beckoning to him with my hand. "Kneel down in front of the sofa."

He did so, somewhat apprehensively.

"I don't mind if you take some close-up shots. Do the curve here, that we talked about, from my hips up. Then focus here." I pointed to the outline of my breasts. "You can just about make out the shape through my dress. It's kind of translucent, anyway." I noticed he seemed a little nervous. I reached out and touched his arm. "Don't worry," I said softly.

Reassured, Caleb gave a brief sigh, then snapped away, doing as many shots as he wanted. I changed positions a number of times, so he could get both sides of my body and all the angles he needed. Then he hesitated. I saw that he appeared to have all he needed.

I sat up. "Right, is that it? Is that all you need?"

Caleb shifted backwards on his haunches, looking down slightly. He stood up, backing away from me a little, as he said, "Er, yes, I think that'll be fine." He looked at me. I looked back. "Hey, look, I really appreciate your time, Bridget," he continued. "I'm really grateful that you've done this for me, and I'll get the logo done by tomorrow night, as I promised. I can -"

"Caleb." My voice was firm. I stood up. Then I paused, looking at him. "Would you like some shots without the dress? Then you can see the actual curves."

"Er -"

"I don't mind. I THINK I can trust you." I continued gazing at him. "Can I?"

"Well, sure," he blurted. "But -"

"Fine. Come on. I'm old enough to take care of myself. I'm not a kid any more -- and neither are you." I paused again. "Right?"

Caleb blinked. "Yeah."

I reached for the side zip of the dress. Unzipping it, I slipped its straps from my shoulders. The thin material fell to the floor.

Caleb breathed in deeply. I stood there in my bra and underwear in the middle of the room. I savored the silence as he drank me in with his eyes. His gaze pampered me, and for the first time in a long time, I felt desired. "Come on," I said, at length. I returned to my original position on the sofa. "Kneel down like before," I commanded.

Caleb said nothing as he obeyed in earnest. Bringing the camera to his eye, he began snapping.

"Do the same shots as before, if you like," I suggested.

He murmured in agreement.

I undulated my hips. My panties were high-rise, so I used them to maximum effect. I scissored my thighs. I leaned my torso over, my breasts falling forward in the bra. I flicked my hair. Then I sat up and leaned forward, my legs spread wide, my head tilted back. Then I leaned back, with one foot over the back of the sofa, showing off my long, straight legs. Then I flung my arms over the end of the sofa, with one knee up, in a seductive pose. Then I lay down facing the back of the sofa again, so he could get a shot of my butt and back. My wide hips and still-rounded glutes caused Caleb to emit a sudden rush of breath. Then I got up on all fours and leaned back, my butt in the air, to show my breasts from the side.

All through this, I could hear Caleb's breathing. It was deeper, more insistent, slightly erratic. He was getting the message, and I wanted it to be loud and clear.

Then I sat up, returning to the position with my legs wide open, my torso leaning forward to emphasize my breasts and cleavage, which was deep, created by the glorious mounds of flesh that pressed against my D-cup bra. In this leaned-over position, I spoke. "So, Caleb."

He was slightly breathless, as he simultaneously lowered his camera and raised his face to look at me. He was sweating slightly, and looked apprehensive, unsure what would happen next.

"I meant what I said about a lawsuit before. I don't want to see a single one of these photos anywhere online. I think I can get your agreement. Let's just say you've seen a woman's body now. You can see a lot more of it if you keep your end of the bargain. This is how a mature woman's body looks." I paused for a moment. "I don't know if you have a girlfriend and I don't particularly care; but this is the deal. If you get me that logo tomorrow, and keep these pictures to yourself, I'll let you keep them and you can get yourself off with them as often as you want in your own free time."

Caleb looked shocked.

"You know what I mean. Come back tomorrow with the logo and I'll give you the best sex you've ever had. I'm an experienced woman and I know what to do. It'll be better than anything you could experience with those younger women at college. Don't kid me around -- I know you like what you see. I like what's in front of me, too. Right now I could really use some stress relief in my life -- and you're it. That is, if you're not already taken."

Caleb hesitated, still shocked. "I don't -- have a girlfriend," he managed.

"Good," I continued. "Now, listen -- I give the orders. I'm a manager at my firm and we do a lot of work with law firms. I know most of the lawyers in Philadelphia, plus others elsewhere. All I need to do is pick up the phone. You behave yourself and you can come here any time I'm free if you need to blow off some steam. I mean it. You keep my reputation and I'll keep yours. In the meantime, I could use some redecoration in this apartment. I really like your designs and I'd like to buy some of your pictures to put around these rooms. Plus, if you're really good and we get to end up having quite a long-term connection, I know some other firms that might be interested in buying or commissioning your art. I can help launch your career. Screw this up, and you'll get slapped with a lawsuit - plus I'll move away and you'll never see me again; and good luck finding someone your own age who can do you as good as I can. You might never experience it again."

Caleb looked blown away.

"So how about it? Is it a deal?"

He looked around the room for a moment, then turned back to me. I was surprised to find he looked slightly hurt. He spoke. "I'm just surprised you needed to threaten me, then offer this."

I was taken aback.

"It's totally fine, Bridget, really. I'll do it; and I won't upload your stuff anywhere. I use my Instagram to upload my designs, so I can't use it to spread your stuff around. I'd like to make a watercolor portrait of you if you want and you can hang it on your wall. But look -- I'm an art student. My classmates and I are a really open-minded crowd. Some guys do weed; I don't, but others do. A lot of the women are lesbians. Quite a few of the girls are bisexual, and hook up with them on the regular. When they get horny for some cock, they come and see the guys. They prefer the cleaner-living ones, rather than the stoners. I've had my share of sleepless nights with them, and you're right; they've got amazing bodies, but I guess neither they nor I have a huge amount of experience. In fact, we kinda get in, get off and get out. However, some of the butcher lesbians, some of the fat girls, with shaved heads and quiff hairstyles and no bra -- they've been talking about doing a video production with a softcore love scene with some of the bisexual women in class -- and they're up for it!"

Now it was my turn to be surprised.

"So don't worry about my uploading your pics to some cheap porn site. We can make our own!"

I cracked a smile. "Well, huh -- this is totally different to what I thought. I expected you to be this strait-laced preppy college kid."

"Not that we would ever use Pornhub. Maybe some kind of alternative art site with an open mind."

"I see." I replied, with a smile. I looked around the room like he had just done, processing this new information. I looked back at him. After a pause, I said, "Well, I guess my offer still stands."

Caleb grinned. "Great. Then I accept.". He gazed at me. "You're a master of persuasion."

"I prefer 'mistress of seduction', but OK," I smiled.