Seducing the Art Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This seemed to inflame him and I felt his hands grab my waist, then range over my back, as I kissed him once again. I felt his cock, hard and urgent, beneath my pelvis. Reaching back, I slid down his body, so that the swollen head made contact with my labia. Teasing him again, I moved it up and down my labia, made circles around the clitoris, then pressed the head against my opening. Leaning on the other elbow, I raised myself up and looked directly at him. "I want you," I said breathlessly, as he looked at me, speechless. "I want you inside me." Then I pushed my body down and impaled myself on his cock.

I groaned as I felt his hardness slide inside me, stretching my walls as they hadn't been stretched for a long time, opening me up, as I marveled at my wetness. I was absolutely dripping with need as I started slowly. I pushed him in deep, and Caleb moaned with pleasure as I took in his whole length. Then I moved up, agonizingly slowly, as his cock withdrew. We both moaned as we took pleasure from each other. I needed this so badly, and so did he. I pushed down again, welcoming him in, my walls allowing him room as they slowly got used to his presence. Then back out again.

"Oh, your pussy feels so good," said Caleb. "It's amazing."

"You ain't seen nothin' yet," I smiled. Slowly, I pushed him in again, this time undulating my hips to increase friction and my own pleasure. He whimpered as I rose once more. Super-slowly, I made love to his cock. I could feel him wanting to speed up, reaching for more pleasure, but I wouldn't let him. I kept up the slow pace, wriggling my hips on the way down and back up, rubbing my clit against his damp pelvis when thy made contact, staying there for a few seconds, then moving back up. I reached behind and fondled his balls, pushed a finger against his anus, then back up once more.

Finally, I began to increase speed. I was going to milk as much pleasure for myself out of his cock as I possibly could, and, as I rose up to the tip once more, I got up off him and sat up, my slick body and full breasts on display in front of him. I leaned back, held his shaft in my hand, then pushed the head gently past my entrance, until the head banged up against my G-spot. I pumped his head against it hard, my breasts bouncing in the air. I felt a sudden sharp rise in pleasure, deeper than before, as my body reacted to the new sensation. Caleb, released somewhat from the delectable ecstasy I had given him so far, paced himself, as I used the head of his cock to get myself off.

My breathing became ragged as my desire rose, my pleasure climbing, getting wider, broader, more expansive, as a deeper, more emotional release began to build. I took great, deep gasps of air, my hair now slick and wet, danced around my body, as his cock's head continued to pound my G-spot. I cried out in bliss as a second orgasm, larger than the first, increased in a great wave of pleasure. Suddenly, I couldn't take any more, and I plunged his cock deep within me as I pounded my hips against him. Caleb took the cue and pumped his hips fast and hard, his cock wildly pumping my pussy. A huge wave of ecstasy crashed over me, as wave after wave ripped through my body. I yelled out as I collapsed on top of Caleb's body.

Caleb wasn't done yet, though. Grabbing my waist, he lost all control, pounding his cock inside me with all his might. He couldn't get enough of my pussy, as he pumped me hard. I yelled out a cry as his hands moved to my butt, as he took his pleasure from my on-fire pelvis, his hard, thick member creating a friction I badly needed.

Suddenly rolling me over, I thought he was going to pound me in missionary, but then he sat up on his haunches, lifted my butt off the bed, opened his thighs, then began pumping his cock in me again. I groaned out loud as I felt his head against the front wall of my pussy. He used his hands to raise my legs in a V-shape up his chest, then grabbed my waist again, pounding on and on. I felt another wave building up inside me. Surprised, I arched my back, wailing out a "YES" in one long breath, as he pushed my thighs back again against the bed, my calves in the air, as he leaned over, pushing his hard, swollen cock deep into my pussy. I felt the head reach the back, close to my cervix. As he pounded the surrounding flesh, I felt a sudden huge wave of raw emotion rise up. My heart pumped wildly, as I surrendered to this vast tsunami of pleasure and emotion. I lost all control of my body as my arms and legs flailed, as I felt Caleb suddenly tense up, his own orgasm nearing. With four or five deep thrusts from his gorgeous cock, I totally let go into a vast, roaring sea of ecstasy, as I felt his hot seed pump into me, his member pulsing wildly, as I let go in abandon into an ocean of desire, as I felt his arms around me, embracing me and holding me as I rode my orgasm into oblivion.

We lay in each others arms for several minutes as we got our breath back. I held him tight, my damp, satisfied body connected to him, as I felt his cock inside me slowly lose hardness. Eventually, it dropped out of me naturally, just the way I liked it.

"What was that, the last thing you did?" I whispered.

Caleb opened his eyes. "An A-spot orgasm."

My eyes opened wide. "Ha! Is that so?"

"Mm-hmm."

I hugged him tight. "I've never had one before."

"I've never given one before."

I held his hand. "Caleb," I began. "I want this to continue. I need this -- and you -- in my life."

Caleb smiled, then laughed. "I'd quite like to have it in my life, too."

I grinned. "Well, then, let's do that, then."

"Sure."

We got up, cleaned up, and even had a shower together, where we spent time feeling each other in a more sensual way than the hardcore pounding we'd just given each other.

At the front door of my apartment, Caleb lingered. "I hope the meeting goes well, tomorrow. I know you can do it. You're a great woman."

I giggled like a schoolgirl. "Thanks; and you're a wonderful young man."

We said our goodbyes and then he left. I closed the door behind him. As I heard his footsteps receding into the distance, I leaned against the back of the door.

Wow, what a fabulous weekend. I just HAD to start a new life and turn over a new leaf.

"Well, Bridget," said Mr. Michelson, CEO of the company, after I had given my speech presenting the new logo, our marketing plan for the year, and upcoming social media strategy. "I'm delighted to say that I'm blown away by the content of your presentation this morning."

I smiled, as I stood in the boardroom, surrounded by the eight-strong Board of Directors.

"I have no hesitation in saying that your new logo is outstanding. We can make a commitment to launch it within the next two months. In the meantime, I'd like to increase your department's budget, plus I'd like to give you greater responsibility in choosing which companies to outsource your needs to in the future."

"I'm very grateful, Jim," I replied. "Actually, I'd just like to say that I feel like this is a new beginning for me in my career. I still feel excited deep inside and would like to express that more creatively in the future."

Mr. Michelson beamed.

"If you don't mind, Jim, I'll head back to my desk now."

"Sure, go ahead," Michelson smiled.

I headed for the boardroom door. "Oh, and Jim -- if you need any more logos or artwork, I can get more."

"That would be great," Michelson replied. "I'll let you know."

I winked. "Great." With a flick of my hair, I bounced out of the office and down the corridor.

Back at my desk, I punched the air. A new dawn had come, a new future beckoned, and I had a wonderful new lover to enjoy; and all because of seducing the art student.

THE END