Seducing the Art Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever you want, mistress," said Caleb, grinning again.

I thought. Then I spoke. "Oh, my goodness, I really need to get out of this rut. It's been years since I've hung out with anyone with vibe and creativity, with..." My voice trailed off.

Caleb leaned towards me, mirroring my body language. "Missing your mojo?"

I said nothing but rested my arms on his shoulders.

"Maybe I can help you find it," said Caleb, softly.

"I think you can," I replied. I leaned forward and kissed him. Our lips met, and I felt a sudden hunger for him, to feel him. We parted, as I held his face in my hands. Then I tilted my head back and pulled his head down to bury his face in my cleavage. He inhaled my scent, and quickly kissed down through the valley between my breasts. I reached behind to unclip my bra, then slid the straps off my shoulders and removed my arms from the garment. I tossed it aside. My breasts now free, Caleb hungrily grabbed them, kneading them, pressing them together, his kisses urgent and rapid. YES, I needed this. I grabbed the back of his head, pushing his head against my breasts. I needed his masculinity, needed to feel him desire me. His lips found an areola and sucked greedily. My mouth opened and moaned. I felt his tongue licking the hardening nipple, the tip tantalizing the urgent bud.

Caleb ravished my breasts, giving them his full attention. He lavished hands, mouth and tongue on the other one, quickening my desire, making me ache inside. My hands pawed his back and shoulders as I took my pleasure from this young lover, a lover I'd only met this morning, who had awakened me to what I had been missing. He moved down, kissing my abdomen, my soft flesh yielding to his mouth. He kissed over my panties before raining kisses in the join where leg meets hip, his lips softly grazing the panty-covered outline of my outer labia.

He began to reach for my panties to remove them. I decided to take control. "I'll do it," I said breathlessly. I felt super-horny and felt a sudden, intense desire to take as much pleasure as I could. I stood up from the sofa. Caleb moved back, surprised somewhat. My gaze in his eyes was absolutely steady. I didn't blink or break my gaze as I hooked my thumbs in my panty waistband, wiggled my hips and seductively removed my panties from my hips. I smoothed them over my thighs until they dropped to the floor. I walked over to Caleb, who was still kneeling on the floor. "Eat me," I commanded. I held the sides of his head in my hands, spread my legs, and positioned my pussy lips directly over his mouth. My inner labia protruded between the outer ones, hanging down slightly, their blood-engorged state rendering them almost purple with pink-tinged edges.

Caleb was beside himself with desire. "Oh, wow," he murmured, his eyes half-closed, as he opened his mouth. His made contact with the inflamed flesh of my pussy, and I began thrusting my hips against his mouth -- gently at first, then, as his tongue plundered my wetness, my juices covering his mouth and face, I increased speed. I looked down between my breasts and leaned back slightly, allowing me to see my inner labia sliding back and forth against his face. The image ignited my passion, and I ground my hips against his tongue and lips, now with a ferocious desire. I felt fabulously in control, standing up with my legs wide open, pushing his head hard against my pussy, thrusting my hips wildly against this young stud who had come into my life. Several seconds passed, before I paused momentarily. Caleb seized the opportunity to engulf my clitoris with his mouth. I moaned out loud and threw my head back, my full breasts quivering, as I felt the hard nub of my clit in his warm mouth. Inside, his tongue lashed at the tip mercilessly, and I felt a rising tidal wave of pleasure. An ecstasy of passion rose up my spine, and I arched my back as I felt a wall of bliss rising higher and higher. Finally, I reached the crest, and I pumped my hips wildly against his mouth as the huge wave broke. I cried out in pleasure as my orgasm shot like a bolt through my body, my undulating body riding the waves for what seemed like an age before finally coming down, my lungs heaving as I slowly regained my breath.

Looking down, Caleb's face was covered in a mix of my juices and his saliva. He looked amazed. Smiling, I fluffed his hair and moved away, my pussy satisfied -- for the time being. My body was damp with a thin sheen of sweat.

"Wow!" was all Caleb could manage to say.

I kneeled down in front of him and held his chin in my hand. "OK, boy, that's your lot for now. There's more where that came from, but not yet. I know you love eating my pussy, and I sure love smearing my juices all over your face."

I could see Caleb was ridiculously turned on. "You talk so dirty," he panted.

"Well, you're with a real woman now, not one of those dainty little things you've bedded so far." I stood up. "Come on, let's go."

Caleb stood up. He produced a tissue from his pocket and proceeded to clean himself up.

"Thanks for everything, Caleb. I hope to see you again tomorrow with the finished product."

"Same here." He smiled. "Well, I guess I'll be going, then."

We said our goodbyes and I saw him out of the front door of my apartment, hiding behind the door because I was still naked. As I closed the door with a click, I bit my lip with a smile. "Woohoo!" I yelled, as I ran through the kitchen into the bedroom, throwing myself onto it. YES! I had everything lined up the way I wanted -- the logo would be done by tomorrow, I had a handsome young man panting for my body, plus a potential new chapter of my life beginning.

Rolling over onto my back, I laid down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. Haha! I had been so outrageously forward with Caleb, much more than I would normally be. I was normally more submissive. I had enjoyed getting railed by tattooed, beefy-looking gym rats maybe five year ago, and it felt good being bent over and taking it like the good, healthy woman I was. There was something different about the situation with Caleb, though. He was so much younger than me. He couldn't be more than twenty, while I was thirty-seven. For the first time in my life, I knew I was definitely more experienced than my partner, and that had turned the tables for me. I felt dominant, plus the situation where I had laid down the law with him about doing the logo on time and helping him out with his watercolors of women had initially made me anxious. I had probably gone a bit heavy with what I said. Bummer, I felt kind of bad now about what he said after, about he and his classmates being open-minded. Still, my anxiety about controlling the situation had burst and transformed into this roaring flame of passion when I had been doing the poses, that led to a stunning level of confidence I hadn't experienced before. I had buried his face in my boobs and felt so wanton; my boobs, in all their glory, with this young lad worshiping them. Then I had practically rammed my pussy against his face and taken my pleasure from him any way I pleased. The poor guy had to practically cling on for dear life. IT WAS EXHILARATING! My eyes sparkled just remembering it.

The next day, I got up late, had breakfast and an instant coffee, pottered around the house and basically took things easy. I cleaned the house, lazed around on Sunday afternoon, then took a long soak in the bathtub and a shower, painted my nails, shaved my legs, washed my hair, and put on make-up. I dressed in the green evening gown I had chosen before.

I felt a tingle of anticipation as 5:00pm approached. If I wanted to keep this guy around, I needed, at least for the time being, to maintain the aggressive, confident manner of yesterday. Perhaps, once we had got to know each other better, I could ease off a little and show him a more vulnerable side of me; but for now, I wanted him to stick around long enough to still come back after the logo had been given and the weekend was over. The Mistress of Seduction was back in action.

At 4:57pm, the buzzer on my intercom by the front door sounded. HA! He's early. I wonder why? I walked across the kitchen in my evening gown and pressed the button. "Yeah, who is it?" I faked.

"It's Caleb," came his voice.

"Oh, yeah," I replied. I must have forgotten. "Come on up." I hit the button to release the lock downstairs. Oh, look, I just happen to be wearing this fabulous evening gown, like I always dress like this on Sunday nights.

Presently, I heard a knock on the door. "OK, I'm coming!"

I opened the door -- and there he was. He was standing there, his shoulder-length blond hair combed back over his ears, and his toned body was encased in a crisp, denim shirt, with white chinos, paired with black shoes and belt. His longish, handsome face broke into a smile. He carried a bunch of flowers. The satchel was under his other arm. "Hi, Bridget," he began.

"Well, hi. Come in, Caleb," I grinned.

He looked me over. "Wow, you look amazing. I love that dress. You're -" he paused to find the words - "ravishing."

I smiled even more broadly. "Thanks." I closed the door behind him.

Caleb turned and put his satchel down on the kitchen table. "I've finished the logo -- here, look." He opened the satchel and took out some papers. "Here's the original, plus I've made some color photocopies in different sizes, just in case you need them."

I looked at them. The logos looked fabulous, exactly how I wanted them. "Thanks," I sighed. "You've saved my life. I need this by tomorrow for a big meeting."

Caleb fished around inside the satchel, then produced a USB flash drive. "I also have a digital copy. If you have a computer at home, I can upload it if you like, or else you can borrow the flash drive and upload it at work, then give it back to me later."

Still smiling, I sidled up to him. "Oh, later, huh? So you're thinking of paying another visit to my humble home?"

Caleb gently held me by my arms as I stood near him. "Well, here's hoping," he smiled.

"Well, we shall see, shall we? Actually, I have a laptop at home. Here -- follow me." I walked into my bedroom, where I opened my laptop and switched it on. "Let me just have that a sec."

Caleb passed the USB to me. A couple of moments later, everything was uploaded.

"Great," I said. "Just one thing more." I reached for my purse, opened it and found two crisp one-hundred-dollar bills. I felt a pang of conscience. Was I using him? Had I already?

Caleb noticed. Concerned, he asked, "What's up?"

I stood there with the money in my hand. "It's just that -- this feels so transactional. I'm really sorry I gave you a hard time yesterday -- you know, after we got done with the poses. It's just that -- I wanted to protect myself and didn't want to get used. I hope I'm not using you."

Caleb shook his head. "Not at all, Bridget. I'm gonna have to make a living like this. I'm grateful to have someone who wants to buy my art. Not too many of my friends can say they already have a buyer. I'm excited beyond belief that you even want to pay anything. It's awesome. I've never received money for anything I've done before."

I laughed. "You know what, Caleb? This is what I like about you. Just when I think you're going to judge me for something, I find out that you're not going to. This is the second time you've done this in two days."

Caleb took the money and stuffed it in his pocket. "Well, now," he announced, expectantly. "I can do it a third time, if you want."

I put my hands on his shoulders, moved closer, then held his head in my hands like before. "I'd like that."

He stepped forward and I sank into his arms. We embraced, then kissed passionately. His mouth was urgent against mine. His tongue parted my lips, and tentatively explored. My tongue met his. I kissed hungrily back, my desire awakened.

Our lips parted. He said, "I want you so much. I've been thinking about this all night and all day." He rained kisses down on my cheeks, then nibbled my ear. He made his way down my neck, then planted a passionate kiss right there.

"Mmmm," I moaned, feeling suddenly weak.

He moved south. My evening gown revealed quite a bit of cleavage, and I ran my fingers through his hair as he kissed the tops of my breasts. I reach to undo the zip at the back, then his hands embraced me and found the skin of my back, now exposed. I moaned again as he pulled at the dress, the front coming away from my chest. I released my arms from the armholes and the dress fell to the floor. My voluptuous breasts were encased in a white silken brassiere, the lingerie matching with my panties. Caleb murmured with desire at the sight of them. His hands grasped at the flimsy fabric, wild with his rising desire. Unclipping the bra, I leaned forward and shook my shoulders, allowing the bra to fall sultrily away from my breasts. This seemed to inflame Caleb, who hungrily began kissing, licking and sucking at them. The feel of his breath and the warmth of his mouth contrasted with the cool air in the room, arousing me, my nipples hardening as his tongue circled one of them. He engulfed the whole areola in his mouth, his hands cradling the whole breast, alternately squeezing, as if trying to suck the whole breast in. An impossible feat, but well done for trying.

"Get up on the bed," I commanded. He rose. "Sit down. It's my turn." He sat at the edge of the bed, while I leaned over him. His hands roamed over my breasts while I undid the buttons on his shirt. Finally, it opened and I removed it. His chest was hairless, not too much muscle, but very toned, with taut abs just the way I liked them, and an expanse of abdomen leading down to diagonal sex lines that pointed to what lay beneath. I slid my hands up his torso, ranged them over his handsome chest, then briefly massaged his shoulders. I leaned my weight against his chest, kissing down the wide expanse of manliness, my breasts making contact with his flesh. He moaned softly as I moved lower, my lips savoring the firm hardness of his chest. I kissed his abs, my hands feeling his sides. I licked his hard abdomen briefly, before rising up to straddle him, my panty-covered pussy making contact with his stomach as I stretched out my arms along his sides.

Caleb raised his arms above his head. His biceps were toned and obviously trained from the gym, but not large. They were well-shaped, and I squeezed them as I ran my hands up his arms. Leaning forward, I lowered my full breasts to his face. His mouth opened and sucked on an areola greedily. His hands moved to my breasts, and I let him have his enjoyment. For several minutes, I savored the attention he gave to my 37-year-old breasts, their voluptuous softness covering his face with their wanton flesh. Having this young stud beneath me made me feel strong, desirable and desired. Almost in answer to that, a strong desire for him rose up within me. I moved my pelvis forward and sat up, so that my knees were either side of his head. I got off him briefly, to remove the panties, then returned to the position. "Eat me," I commanded, my voice thick with desire. "Eat me again, like you did yesterday". I leaned forward, my hands out forward onto the bed supporting me, then spread my thighs wider to lower my pussy directly onto his mouth. I felt fabulously sexual, marveling at how raw and primal I felt in this position, just blatantly using his mouth to get myself off.

Caleb's tongue was hot, darting, urgent and insistent, as his hands grabbed my butt cheeks hard against his face. My mouth opened and I heard myself moan as he parted my inner labia, my already-wet opening eager to receive him. He groaned with desire, loving the rawness of the contact, his tongue awakening tantalizing tingles. He was thirsty, his tongue pushing deep into my entrance, licking, sucking, then circling my clitoris. I could feel the nub hardening with desire. My hips began to rock against his mouth as I began to climb higher, my need for satisfaction rising as he sucked my clit into his hot, warm mouth. My breasts, now flushed and swollen with need, the nipples almost painfully hard, quivered in the air as I gripped the bedsheets harder with my fingernails.

Suddenly, I decided to turn around. Now facing his chest and legs, I lowered my inflamed pussy back on his mouth, then leaned my body against his chest. Determined, I undid the belt on his pants, the button and the zip of his fly. I saw Caleb's hands grab at the material, then pull both his pants and underpants down together. His hard cock slapped loudly against his abdomen as it was freed. It was quite thick, around 7.5 inches long, veiny and vascular, the head dark pink, almost purple with need, a huge, thick vein standing out on the underside.

Upside down to me in this position, I lunged forward and licked along the swollen shaft, up towards his large ballsack, as I felt his tongue re-enter my pussy. His hands were on my butt, and he pressed a thumb against my butthole, which was both sexy and grounding. His tongue got busy licking the folds of my pussy, while I fondled his balls in my hand. Then I opened my mouth, engulfing one of them in my mouth, feeling incredibly turned on. I slid my fingertips further between his legs, then pressed down on his butthole, hoping to create the same feeling he had given me. I felt his mouth clamp down upon my clit, sucking it in and out between his lips.

The sensation caused me to groan loudly, releasing his ball as a spasm of pleasure bolted through me. My pussy contracted as I felt my pleasure rising. Hungrily, I took the other ball in my mouth, my lips and tongue teasing it inside. "Oh, wow," murmured Caleb, as I slowly released it, millimeter by millimeter between my lips, as he was doing with my throbbing clit. Then my right hand grabbed his shaft and I set to lashing the head with my tongue, circling the glans with the very tip, along the opening, then exploring the frenulum.

Caleb groaned in pleasure at this, and I felt his large hands range hungrily over the round glutes of my butt, as he began to establish a rhythm of sucking on my clit. I felt a sharp increase in desire, as I simultaneously engulfed his hard cock in my mouth. The two of us sucked each other off in unison, my hands cradling and massaging his balls as I loved every second of his hardness in my mouth. He increased speed on my clit until I began undulating my hips. He knew enough to know to keep that rhythm, as my pleasure began to climb the heights of ecstasy. I removed my mouth from his cock and licked his shaft down to the base and balls, then back up again. It pulsed once.

I plunged the head back in my mouth, but my rhythm began to falter, as my clit started to spasm. I could feel the crescendo building. A wave of pleasure rose quickly within me and my mouth let go of his cock as I cried out. My orgasm roared up my spine, then suddenly burst over me, covering his face in my juices as I came hard, the waves rocking my body on top of him, as pulse after pulse of ecstasy rolled through me. A thin sheen of sex sweat suddenly broke out on my now-flushed skin, as the good vibes slowly subsided. I pushed myself up off him with my hands. Surprised that he hadn't come yet, and delighted at his control, I rose back up to sit on him, then turned around to face him.

When I saw his toned body, his face a picture pleasure, I went wild. I grabbed his cock from behind and rose up, sliding the swollen head between my pussy lips to tease him. "Oh, Bridget," he managed, before I prostrate myself on his chest and kissed him. I grabbed the back of his head as I devoured his mouth with passion. Wow, I needed this guy's hot body now. After our tongues locked, I made out passionately with him for what seemed like an eternity. Our bodies were now damp and I felt luxurious and wanton as I slid my body up and down his, my boobs sliding across his chest.