All Comments on 'Seducing the Babysitter Ch. 09'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
ABC-Another Beautiful Chapter!

Loved seeing Taylor's submission and her and Katherine's beautiful love. Look forward to a summer of love with the girls and their making Regina a lez, plus fun with customers from Jenny's store. And I see that Taylor is going home for a little bit…any sisters or cousins she can share her new passion with?

Keep up the GREAT work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic series Watchdwag

I have really enjoyed each chapter of this story and hope you continue with the characters in another storyline. I hope to see the girls back on Campus perhaps after a summer of seducing women in the shop.

Can't wait to see if something developes with the new neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

great series of stories keep them coming pardon the pun. hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

love the series <3 any more cuming? (:

sexisadie951sexisadie951about 13 years ago

ok so i read this last year and have been waiting for the next chapter since then. were is it? THE SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME. please i have to know what happends next. btw i have had an obsession with taylor from the very begining please tell me she gets a super sexy piercing, cuz that would totally complete my fanticy. you are an amazing writer, please don't stop.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
Wonderful story

Loved every chapter & would love for you to continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Storie

Omg I Love The Series , Please Continue .. I Need To Knoow What Happens Neext !

Valerie19Valerie19over 12 years ago

I read this years ago and thought it was fantastic, but were is the next chapter I've been waiting for. You're not going to end it like that are you?

parputter69parputter69over 10 years ago
How about some more.

Just finished reading this series once again. Just so hot to read and masturbate to. I know you did a series with Kat and Taylor seducing Jamie. Loved that also. I was wondering if maybe you could expand this once again. A quick seduction of Regina before Lisa returns. Then how about Kat and Taylor returning to university and adding their suit mate Jan and her roommate to the ever growing list of lesbian sluts.

It is so hot to read about straight girls turned lesbian.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Perfect espicially the last 5 words

CourtneysSubCourtneysSubabout 5 years ago
Blown away

Is in my top 5 favorite stories on here. Amazing I couldnt get enough

krfan5krfan5about 3 years ago
MORE!

I would love to see you continue this and see Katherine continue stretching Taylor to be double fisted for her to show how submissive she is...This is so hot..please continue!!! 5 Stars!

petey377petey377over 2 years ago

fantastic story!!

kboneonekboneoneabout 1 year ago

WANT

WON'T is the word you are looking for

kbone1kbone15 months ago

She'll do anything you ask. Anything you want. Want you sweet?" (Is this the WON'T You Sweet?)

Just had to correct the mistake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous