Seducing the Belly Dancer

Story Info
A threesome unlike no other!
1.8k words
4.48
8.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seducing the belly dancer

An adult fantasy, not intended for children...

My breath was coming in short pants and making my face veil move. Why was I so nervous? I mean, it's not everyday that your best friend wants you to seduce her husband while she watches because they need to spice up their sex life! Being a professional belly dancer, I was used to seducing men, to a point! I let them slip money into my belt, I would gyrate a little to cater to whatever fantasy they had about a belly dancer, but nothing beyond.

Now here I was in my best friend's home, about to dance for her and her husband, whom I found to be devilishly handsome, to help them in their marriage. This was crazy. I should back out of this deal. Then I remembered that Sheila was giving me a thousand dollars. I was getting a thousand dollars to dance and fuck her husband. Well, I could use the money.

Sheila had set up their rec room downstairs. She and her husband Rick were sitting on the floor in these gorgeous Oriental robes. Hers was red, his was black. She had pillows all over the floor, incense was burning, and the lights were dimmed. She brought the props I asked for, a scimitar sword and a tray of burning tea lights. I nodded to her from where I stood. She put on the music, some nice slow, sensual Arabic music. I hoped they liked my choice of costume. Sheila swore that Rick loved purple and silver, so I had a coin necklace on, a purple bra adorned with silver coins, a wide silver coin belt and a purple circle skirt. I always danced barefoot. I wore silver bangles on both arms. A purple veil hid my face from below my eyes to the bottom of my neck.

I knelt before them and placed the tray on my head. As I waved my arms in soft circles and crosses, I also shifted my torso as if I was tracing a clock on the wall. I leaned back on my arms, extended my legs and rolled my belly towards the ceiling. The tray never moved. Slowly, I got to my feet, still balancing the tray. Then I set it down and removed the extra long, sequined purple veil I had tucked into my skirt. I began to twirl with it. I used it to cover my body, pulling my hands across my chest, then I stood in front of Rick and opened it. He sucked in a breath.

"Morgan," he exhaled, "I...I've never seen this side of you."

"Do you like it?" I put my arms around his neck. He leaned back.

"I...I...yes. I love belly dancers. You move ah...well."

"Is she getting you excited, honey?" Sheila reached over and get between his legs. "Mmm, yes, darling, she is turning you on."

"I...."

"It's okay, Rick. I'm doing this for you,"

I said.

I backed up and continued doing sexy undulations and hip circles.

Sheila reached behind her and brought out the rope.

"It's time, Morgan."

I nodded and raised my arms.

"Sheila, what are you doing to Morgan?"

"Just spicing her dance up a little bit, darling. Instead of a regular belly dancer, she is going to be a bound belly dancer."

Rick didn't know this, but I was a closet freak. I craved being tied, gagged, and taken at the will of someone else. Sheila folded the rope in half and wrapped it around my waist. She piled the free ends through the loop. Then she separated the ends, pulling them tightly and winding them around my waist before making a knot. She tied my hands behind me. Lastly, she stuffed my mouth with a clean rag and layered duct tape over my lips. She finished by tying a purple cloth over my mouth and nose.

Rick watched the whole thing. I could tell from the way he was breathing that he was horny.

"Go dance on his lap, dear."

I nodded. I came over to Rick and straddled him. His beautiful eyes widened as he took my hips in his hands.

"Oh my God, Morgan...I...you are so fucking hot right now!"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm," I said, rolling my hips in his hands. Rick pulled me to him.

"I want you so badly," he said. Sheila came from behind me. She lifted my costume bra, exposing my D cup breasts. She cupped them in her hands and kissed the back of my neck.

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm," I moaned and leaned back on her.

"Does this feel good?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Aw shit, this is hot," Rick growled. He opened his robe and pulled out his hard dick. He pushed my skirt up and back and slid his dick into my warm, throbbing pussy. He grabbed my hips and bounced me on his cock.

"Ohhhhhh," he moaned. "You got some good pussy! Roll that sexy belly of yours!" He slapped my ass hard.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Sheila twirled my nipples in her hands. She had a lighter touch than any man. I had never been touched by a woman before. I kind of liked it.

"Dance on my dick," Roger said.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I rolled my belly. It strained against the tight rope. My pelvis followed, teasing my pussy walls with his delicious dick.

"I'm gonna come! Shit!"

Sheila grabbed me hard.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" I yelled. My own body exploded with an enormous orgasm. Rick released me. I stood up.

"Lay her down! Clean her pussy!" he said to his wife.

"With pleasure, dear!"

She got me on the floor and dove under my skirt.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!" Sheila was masterful with her tongue. She slid it in and out of my lips. She sucked on my clit. All that time, Rick sat stroking himself, watching his wife eat me out.

"You two are just too hot for words!" Roger knelt beside me. He undid my gag.

"Suck my dick! Go on!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Yeah, now you got a dick gag! You like that?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm," I nodded.

"You like fucking me?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm," I nodded again.

"Are you gonna come in my wife's mouth?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

"Come hard! Don't bite me!"

I released his dick.

"Uhhhhhhhhh! Oh God! Sheila! Oh my God...uhhhhhhh, uhhhhhhhh!" I moaned.

"Change places with me," he said to Sheila.

"But of course, my love."

Sheila hiked her robe open. She lowered her pussy onto my face while Rick positioned his head between my legs.

"Come on Morgan, get me off," she said. I had never tasted a pussy. Sheila tasted kind of salty, but good. I flicked my tongue around her clit.

"Uhhhhhhh, oh Morgan, uhhhhhh, uhhhhhh, right there, oh shit....shit...."

"Uhhhhhhhh, uhhhhhhhh, uhhhhhhhhhh," I moaned while Rick made a meal of my pussy.

"Morgan! I'm gonna come!"

Her pussy juice leaked into my eyes and mouth.

"Get her clean," Rick said.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh! Rick! Oh my God....Rick! Uhhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhhh!" I yelped.

Sheila screamed as she came, shooting juice into my mouth. Rick got on his knees.

"Gag her again! I'm gonna fuck her! You work the top and I'll do the bottom!"

Sheila smiled. She taped and wrapped my mouth again. Rick touched my pussy with his mushroom tip.

"You little hot thing you! Do you like us fucking you?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I said.

"I think," Shiela panted, "she likes it." She began to kiss my neck and massage my breasts. Rick was inside of me in seconds.

"Fuck! Oh shit! Shit! Oh, goddamn! Move that belly, girl! Try to push me out!"

Shiela worked my chest with renewed fervor.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm!" The pleasure was intense! Fires off arousal kept exploding in my belly and clit. My head swam in a sea of pleasure. I met Rick thrust for thrust. I rolled my belly, I pushed my chest into Sheila's mouth.

"I'm gonna come again," Rick cried. He shot me full of his hot cum.

"Get over here and clean my dick," he said to his wife. "Rub her pussy while you do it!"

Sheila got on her knees. While she sucked her husband's dick, she played with my lush pussy. Jesus, did I have any orgasms left?

"Uhhhhhhhhh! That's a good girl, Sheila! Get me off again! Work that tongue and those lips! Shit! Shit!"

Sheila didn't miss a beat with me either. Her fingers played and caressed my lips and clit.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Fuck! Oh fuck, fuck!" Rick came all over his wife's face and chest. She smiled and grabbed a tissue. Rick collapsed to the floor. His dick went limp. Sweat covered his body.

Sheila untied me. When she peeled the gag away, she slid her tongue into my mouth.

"Did you enjoy that, honey?" she asked.

"God, yes," I breathed.

"We enjoyed you. Do you want to get cleaned up?"

"May I?"

"Sure. You know where the shower is."

Thanks.

I went upstairs. I carefully stripped out of my costume and put it into the garment bag. Then I stepped into the master shower. They had one main shower head and several supplemental ones. Oooh, that hot water was from heaven!

I heard a noise in the bathroom.

"Sheila? That you?"

The lights dimmed. The door opened.

"No," Rick breathed. "It's me. I wanted to...say thank you."

I smiled.

Rick came to me, his athletic physique covered in sweat. He took the bar of soap and lathered his hands up. He crooked his finger to me. I came to him. Rick kissed my forehead, then my lips, while lathering my shoulders, my breasts, and belly.

"You have rope marks," he said.

"They'll disappear," I said.

"I hope so." He slipped his hand between my legs. My body began to hum. Rick nibbled on my earlobe.

"Rick, oh Rick," I moaned.

"Talk to me, Sexy." He played with my clit.

"Are you going to..."

"Yes." He sat me on the shower bench, and he took me. Our tongues wrestled with each other. Our pelvises ground in pleasure until we came together. When it was done, he soaped me all over, then I washed him. He shut off the water.

"Until next time, my sweet belly dancer," he kissed me and wrapped a towel around his waist, "take care of yourself."

That night when I got home, I opened my purse and I found a check for two thousand dollars! That was twice what we agreed upon. Then I saw the note.

"I cannot wait until you dance for us again. You are the best friend a woman could have. Rick was very pleased! The extra is for a job well done!-Sheila. P.S. Your pussy is delicious!"

Until next time...

The End