All Comments on 'Seducing the Boss'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MrsCanyonMrsCanyonalmost 14 years ago
10 out of 5

That is the rating that my husband and I would give this and all of her stories every time.

All of her stories are excellent!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent depiction of passion

*****

If Donna were my wife i would think i died and went to Heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nothing

Not believeable at all - run-of-the-mill, silly little fantasies. Insufficient development and very much scattered issues all jumbled up, out of sequence -- just no air of anything but masturbatory dreams of a bored housewife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
AS A RULE, I LIKE YOUR STORIES! THIS ONE IS NO EXCEPTION, I GAVE IT A 5- (*****-)!

I must have had a latent voyeur side since the onset of puberty.

As long as it is latent, you simply are not aware of it. It may affect your reactions or thoughts but you honestly think you were confused or in a wrong mood.

Then a series of events trigger & your hotherto latent voyeur side gets activated. You are still not fully aware of it.

At that stage i was just proud of my wife when men were paying attention to her, pretend-innocently flirting with her, & generally trying to be entertaining in her presence.

At roughly that time she got a job at the Canadian office of a mid size multi national company. We were frank with each other, we kept few (if any) secrets from each other. She told me that her girlfriends are teading her that the VP wants to fuck her. She told them that he was very polite & had never said anything inappropriate. Her girlfriends told her that was his MO. My wife told them they were just teasing her.

Then there was a big traing session for people from all over the country. It took place in a hotel near our house. I came to pick my wife up but i realuzed the session was over. Called her cell, it went straight to voice mail.

I went home. From home i left her a voice mail telling her i wanted to come & puck her up but i got her voice mail twice. 2 hours later my wife told me that the teaining session had just finished & that the VP would drop her off home.

I did not tell her what i knew for a fact.

That night i became aware of my voyeur side. The fact she was lying to me ought to have made me engry & pissed & disappounted. However i felt i was in the state of hypnotic trance. I was having an out of body experience. I was registering ehatever was hoing on as though it was happening to someone else. I felt i was not myself but i knew i was. I did not confront her. She took a showe & we went to bed. We had sex. She was turning me on much more then ever before.

Whenever i was out without her i was buying her nice undergarments, sexy, classy, expensive.

She got promoted, started working overtime here & there. When she worked overtime the VP would dtop her off. The knew job included some air travel, often with overnight stay. By that time i had totally come to terms with my voyeur/cuck side. I had adored her anyway. By then i was worshipping her & her body

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Silly

Silly adolescent crap. Nothing close to a lucid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love your story: ☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

★★★★★ (5). 👍👍! ❤.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous