Seducing the Neighbor Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning back to Daniel, I decided to start. "Well, OK, Daniel, here we are."

Daniel took a deep breath. "Wow, this is super hot -- you women are gorgeous -- just incredible!" I saw his eyes drink in the sight of the three women. Krystal was flat on the bed, her legs wide open, her huge breasts on display, Amelia thrusting and grinding on top with her perfect, firm round breasts and super-hard nipples pointing proudly, and Bonnie bent over on the bed, her butt in the air, revealing her pretty pussy and neat, little anus, which were framed by her fantastic, toned glutes. "I've never seen this in real life before," he remarked.

"Like I explained to you before, models working for me, what with all-female staff and such close proximity, end up working up an appetite. This is how we satisfy it and relieve it. We're four very horny women."

Daniel nodded, needing no confirmation. The evidence was obvious. He turned to me, suddenly. "Four? Have you done this before?"

"I have." I decided to be straight up with him. "Actually, I did this with them only last night."

"What!" cried Daniel, in surprise.

"Yeah," I continued, feeling a little sheepish. "After I finished packing for the trip, I came to Bonnie's house and spent two hours doing this."

Daniel was astonished, but he didn't look shocked.

"I just figured that now we're all equal, I could go back to enjoying myself with my fellow models, rather than being a mother figure to them and acting as their boss."

"Hmm," murmured Daniel.

I grabbed his hand and squeezed. "It was amazing, Daniel; even better than what you're seeing here. A foursome is better than a threesome. We had the best time. It opened my eyes to what I had been missing in my life -- until I found you."

"Huh?" said Daniel, looking confused. "Me?"

I neared him, closing the distance between us, laying my head on his wide shoulder. "When we made love for the first time, it was the first sex I'd had in five years. It woke me up from sleepwalking through my life. When I put your cooperative into action and all my staff loved the idea, I knew I didn't need to run the business or manage on my own any more. I just wanted to seize the opportunity to give myself fun. So last night, I gave myself permission to just relax and drift away. These women are great friends. They helped to send me on my way. You don't mind, do you?"

Daniel looked down at my face. I could see he was still slightly dazed at all this. Earnestly, he said, "Not at all, Cathy. I want you to be happy."

I smiled, still leaning on his shoulder. "So I brought you here. I trust you, so I want you to see this. There's no way I would ever let any other guy see this -- and certainly not that idiot downstairs."

Daniel put his arm around me and squeezed. "Forget him; at least for tonight."

I felt happy. "Thanks, Daniel, for understanding."

We stood there like that for several seconds, just watching the three women pleasure each other. Soft moans and deep sighs filled the air; the scent of various perfumes and the musky, seductive, intoxicating scent of womanly essence, the sight of writhing female forms, the soft, undulating flesh, the sinuous curves, the way three very different female bodies rode in unison for the sake of their own pleasure, the glimpses of beautiful vulvae, glistening labia and long, flowing hair, all combining into one breathless, beautiful symphony of womanhood and femininity.

Daniel watched, transfixed. My hands ranged across his chest, gently pressing his hard pecs and chiseled body through the thin, white, silken shirt he wore under his lightweight suit jacket. I was getting turned on. Good.

"OK, ladies, let's show our handsome guest how to do all this," I announced, softly.

"Sure," said Amelia. She lifted her lithe, waif-like body off Krystal's hips, while Bonnie rose up to sit on her haunches on the bed.

"Let's keep using Krystal," decided Bonnie. "I'm sure Daniel loves big boobs and a dripping wet pussy -- like most men -- ha, Daniel?"

Daniel smirked, somewhat shyly. "Er, yeah -- sure!"

"Good," continued Bonnie. She gestured at Amelia. "Go for it, Amy. Go down on her."

Amelia obeyed. Pulling Krystal's long, firm legs, she pulled Krystal's hips to the edge of the bed, threw the curvy model's legs over her shoulders, then knelt down at the foot of the bed. Opening her mouth, she engulfed the whole of Krystal's vulva, then went to work.

So the lesson began, with I and Daniel watching. With occasional comments from Bonnie, we watched as Amelia expertly ate out Krystal's fabulous pussy, with its butterfly-splayed labia. After ten minutes, a great, shuddering orgasm gripped Krystal's body, her large breasts quivering and shaking as her torso undulated to ride the waves.

"Right, my turn to do her," announced Bonnie. "Watch!" She plunged one finger, then two, into Krystal's dripping vagina, and began pumping them in and out. This time, I commented, showing Daniel how to give a G-spot orgasm. Sure enough, just six or seven minutes later, Krystal came hard, her pussy juices drenching Bonnie's fingers as another orgasm roared through her frame.

"Now, this," announced Amelia. She had donned the same strap-on dildo as last night. "Here's how you pound her A-spot and go really deep." Amelia grabbed Krystal's legs, which were hanging off the bed. Raising them up so that Krystal's feet were almost by her ears, Amelia plunged the dildo deep into Krystal's waiting, cup-like vagina.

Krystal groaned loudly as Amelia began pumping furiously. Daniel watched, fascinated, as Bonnie and I explained angles. Another ten minutes, and Krystal was writhing once more, bucking wildly on the bed as her orgasmic pleasure rocketed up her spine.

"Right, me, me, me!" yelled Bonnie. Krystal got up and Bonnie lay down. "My turn!"

So we repeated this with Bonnie. Krystal performed cunnilingus on her, then Amelia did the fingering, the Krystal pounded her hard with the dildo. Three more orgasms rent the air.

"Now me!" cried Amelia, impossibly excited. She replaced Bonnie on the bed. Bonnie ate her out, then Krystal fingered her, then Bonnie used the dildo. Three more satisfying orgasms later, the three women were ecstatic and bouncing around on the bed.

I turned to Daniel. It had been important for him to see how three very different women had become aroused and been sent into the stratosphere and back. There had been subtle differences that I had wanted him to see, so he could see what was the same with most women and what needed to change for each individual woman.

He had been the ideal student, and a perfect gentlemen throughout with all of us. Although he had been slightly reticent and hesitant at first, he had quickly become accustomed to the 'safe space' atmosphere that women loved -- something that so many men never see, never know, and never experience, even if they live for eighty years.

Many a man has lived, grown old and died, yet never seen this, nor felt the safety, nor known the unquestioned acceptance, that came with all-female sex. He was worth teaching. He had potential. I wanted him to know and to see what other men could only dream of, other men who live out their days on earth never realizing they could have had this all the time if only they had given women their personal safety and a steady, masculine presence that wasn't oppressive and never wavered. If only men loved women instead of abusing them, all this could be theirs.

Daniel stood, his mind slightly blown it seemed, his face processing everything he had seen, the feelings he had had, the connection he had felt. He stood there, in front of the bed, impossibly handsome, his white shirt slightly crumpled, his suit jacket long since tossed on a nearby chair. He breathed in deeply, and let out a long sigh. At this, the girls giggled.

"Quite a bit to take in, ha Daniel?" grinned Bonnie.

Daniel raised his eyebrows once, in confirmation. "Just a bit," he managed to say.

"Now we want you to do that when you're alone with Cathy," said Amelia. "Don't forget!"

"Don't worry," remarked Krystal. "He won't forget it for the rest of his life!"

So then we took our leave of the women, and headed for the door. "Carry on, ladies," I urged.

"Oh, don't worry, we will!" squealed Krystal. Lots of tinkly female laughter pealed out.

Smiling, I opened the door of Bonnie's hotel room and the two of us went out, closing the door behind. "Come on, back downstairs," I said.

Within minutes, we were outside my bedroom door. I swiped the lock and we went inside. Daniel closed the door behind him. I immediately slammed him up against the wall. "All that has made me horny," I admitted.

Daniel nodded in agreement. "Same here."

I grabbed his shoulders under his jacket. It fell to the floor. My hands scrabbled for the buttons of his white silk shirt. As soon as it revealed his masculine, muscled pecs and abs, I couldn't stop myself. I rained down kisses as Daniel undid the final buttons and removed the shirt.

He grabbed me, and now it was his turn to seize my black evening gown. Quickly, he pulled it over my head, leaving me in bra and underwear. His strong arms wrapped around me, and I felt my bra unclip, and the strapless item fell to the floor. Daniel kissed me deeply on the neck, then I felt his hand cup my needy, upturned breasts, my nipples urgent and hardening as his thumbs brushed across the nub.

I got down on my knees and hastily undid the belt of his trousers, undid the button and pulled the zip down. "It's about time I gave you some relief," I said. My eyes marveled at the thick outline of his cock. Impatiently, I pulled down all the clothes and his huge member was free. I gazed momentarily at its fabulous, veiny, vascular appearance before grabbing the shaft and kissing the underside. Licking up and down, I then used my other hand to feel his balls. They were large, heavy and full.

I kissed the front of them, then sucked one, and then the other, into my mouth. Instinctively, I flattened his cock against his hard, toned abdomen to lick all the way up to the head, then moved it horizontally to lick the urethral opening. The huge, pink head and large flange looked delectable. Swirling my tongue around it, I teased the tip for a few seconds. Then, looking at him steadily, I opened my mouth and took him in deeply. I moaned as my hands grabbed his butt and pulled him in, so that four inches disappeared inside my mouth. I began bobbing my head furiously, wanting to get my lover off.

"Oh, Cathy," Daniel groaned, as his hips began to pump. I grabbed his balls and fondled them as I continued my merciless assault on his cock. Presently, I was delighted when he grabbed the back of my head and started effing my face. Looking up at his fabulous chest, the six-pack, the pecs, the cannonball shoulders, the strong arms, I felt very submissive as he used my mouth. "Take my cock," he panted.

Thrilled that he was using dirty talk for the first time, I redoubled my efforts, ranging my hands over his tight glutes, then raising them high to feel those fantastic, hard abs and that muscled chest.

He grabbed fistfuls of my hair at the roots and roughly pounded my mouth. "Oh, yeah," said Daniel. "Feel it, baby! Suck me off!" He looked down and saw my willing face, how I wanted this as much as him. "I know you need it!" His breathing started becoming irregular, and I could feel his arousal building, his balls tightening, moving closer to the shaft.

The sheer thickness and size of him was thrilling and I thoroughly enjoyed the vascular feel as his cock dominated my mouth. Finally, Daniel gasped, threw his head back and thrust his hips forward, deep into my willing mouth. I felt his cock pulse strongly as a huge gush of semen emerged, and rope after rope of his seed filled my mouth, astonishing me with the amount he produced, as his cock pulsed wildly seven or eight times.

I swallowed as much as I could but some escaped and dripped down my chin. I saw Daniel inflamed with desire at this sight, causing him to pump his hips a few times more, before gradually slowing down. As he slowly removed his cock from my mouth, I swallowed the last of his semen and gave a small smile.

"You're doing great -" I began.

"Come on, you!" cried Daniel, and he picked me up bodily, threw me over his shoulder and marched towards my bed. As I squealed in delight, he threw me on the mattress face up. Lunging forward, he hungrily engulfed one nipple in his mouth, needily sucking on it and lashing it inside with his tongue. I moaned, then I felt his fingers enter my dripping wet pussy and began pumping in and out, as the girls had shown him.

I was taken aback at his confidence, and gasped as I felt him locate my G-spot and begin stroking it in the way he had been taught, while his other hand ranged over my body. His handsome face lowered to my mouth and kissed me deeply.

The taste of his semen, so recently experienced, coupled with his masculine scent, manly kissing and boldness down below, led me to arch my back instinctively, and my hips began to buck against his fingers as his stroking did its work on my swollen pussy. Sure enough, I felt a strong, rising, delectable pleasure rising up inside me, and my body undulated in unison with his strokes.

Daniel saw that. Smiling, he said, excitedly, "Come on, Cathy! Give it to me! Come for me, baby!"

I experienced a sudden, unexpected increase, a strengthening in pleasure, as his sexy words seared through my brain, intensifying my desire as he willed my body to obey him. "Rrrrr," I growled, as I felt a luscious jolt of pleasure spark up my spine. Not long now. His fingers continued pounding my engorged pussy, until finally, I felt it. A sudden huge wave of pleasure gripped my loins, then crashed thunderously through my body, overwhelming my mind, as my legs and arms flailed wildly, my body riding the intense waves of pleasure.

Daniel watched me buck and arch for a few seconds, amazed at what he had just achieved, seemingly stunned that he had actually given me this pleasure, before suddenly snapping to attention. He stood up at the side of the bed, grabbed my legs and pulled my hips to the edge. His hands grabbed my hips and I felt his hard, huge, eight-inch cock press against the entrance. Impatient, Daniel thrust eagerly into my hot, waiting pussy.

I cried out in pleasure as his thick girth stretched the slick walls of my pussy, his impressive length filling me up completely. He withdrew slowly, causing me to gasp at the friction and amazing sensation, before I felt his hands pick my hips fully off the bed. Then he thrust in again and began pumping my pussy with abandon, my hips and butt held off the bed by his strength and height.

"Ah, yeah, your beautiful pussy," cried Daniel. "It feels amazing!" He continued to pound me as I moaned out loud with pleasure, the slickness of my vagina feeling incredible as his huge cock milked every ounce of pleasure out of the walls of my love tunnel. Daniel slung my legs over his shoulders, then grabbed my hips again, pulling and pushing them back and forth like a wild man.

I watched in amazement at how his muscles moved and worked. It was unbelievably sexy to see and I felt incredibly turned on. He could last longer now, since he had already ejaculated, and presently, he moved his hands higher behind my back, picking my whole body off the bed. My legs still on his shoulders, I was astonished at his sheer physical strength as his hands returned to my waist and hips.

Grabbing them tight, he pounded his huge cock inside me while standing up, his teeth gritted as he took his pleasure from my soaking pussy. I was thrilled at this display of his savage desire for me -- FOR ME! - and soon I felt another wave of pleasure ascend, my loins on fire, my head flung back, my long hair waving in tresses beneath, as our sweat-drenched bodies glistened in the light.

Finally, I yelled out as another orgasm ripped through me. As I lost control of my body in mid-air, I felt Daniel lay me back down on the bed, still pounding my vagina, as he finally withdrew almost all the way, then gave one almighty thrust inside me, as another huge load erupted from his cock, his member pulsing wave after wave of seed inside me as his orgasm burst from his loins, taking us into a pleasure that both of us had never seen or known before.

12