All Comments on 'Seducing the Neighbor Girl Ch. 06'

by Midday_Crisis

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

This was a really good chapter. I loved how you explained some of the parent/daughter relationship through the dialogs with Paige's Mother, as it gave a lot more insight into her personality. Not knowing that Paige was going to be Valedictorian of her class was a bit surprising and may be an indication (hint) that their relationship is cruising along on too much of a one dimensional level. The discussions of college are important to the relationship, both for her growth as a person and for the maturation of the two of them together (or not).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Better!

Each episode keeps getting better and better! Love it! I love the change in their relationship from a high school crush to a mature love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Been There

I skipped a few grades in elementary school, did high school and college in three years. Teaching math or science in high school was a draft deferment for critical skill. I was nineteen when I stepped into high school as a teacher, just a few years older than my students. I had two 'honor' classes of genius students who scared most of the teachers. Several girls came on to me. I fell for one of them. We talked. I did not touch her until July, after she was no longer my student. I was afraid of who she'd meet in college, so I told her that I was afraid to be tempted by the girl friends she'd meet. To avoid "my temptation", we married!

That was 52 years, six children and twenty one grandchildren ago. Might be the way to go on your next chapters. I can hardly wait for the continuation! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
College

I can understand the problems both Paul & Paige are experiencing. They are in love and cannot bear to be apart. If, however, Paige does not go on to college, I am sure they will both regret it. My first wife never truly forgave me till her dying day that she never got her degree. It was her choice. I offered to send her to SUNY, several hours away for a special degree she was very interested in shortly after we married, but she chose not to go. It was on her death bed that her unhappiness for not graduating surfaced. It was a driving force in her life to see that our daughter finished her education. She was very unhappy when our daughter married while working on her PhD. I think that Paige's education is very important to her long term relationship with Paul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm sorry, but it's time Paige grew the fuck up, tell him why she is so jealous, talk to him about college, it's not just her that it effects, she loves him? How can she when she won't talk to him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

Bring nut bag Reba back!! lol

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Loved the dialogue

I don't think I've read a story on Lit that has better dialogue than this chapter. I laughed so hard that I had tears. You've done a great job so far, and I want to know how Paul and Paige resolve the problem of her going to college. They couldn't bear to be apart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great.

this is some of the best stuff i have read in my life. i am an avid reader and when i say you are the best you are the best. the character of paige is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Absolutely great story, sex and love does it for me. I'm hooked. It's the right balance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ANOTHER 5 STARS

But I'm a little disappointed that Paige did not fix him up with her classmate who wants a caring, gentle, knowledgeable, experienced, older man to take her virginity.

But I suppose Paige is too jealous for that sort of generosity.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous