Seducing the President's Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so, I said to you the words that I knew you needed to hear.

"I promise you, Zach, I will never hurt you again. Can you give me another chance?"

You stared at me for a moment, still clutching the pillow. I held my breath as I waited for you to speak.

Finally you said quietly, "You know, when I was 16, after my suicide attempt... I told myself that I would never hide who I was again. I was done lying to myself, to other people. It was suffocating. And I couldn't live like that. I swore I would never live like that again."

You laughed ruefully. "And then I had this boyfriend in college. His name was Paul. I was 19, and I'd never really had a boyfriend before. But he wasn't out... I liked him so much, and I was SO desperate to be liked back. I remember he would spend the night at my apartment, and then in the morning we'd leave to go to class. I would hold his hand, and he would let me... but only until we got to the end of my street."

I watched as you looked up at the ceiling, your eyes getting glassy.

"I remember how good it felt just walking down the street holding his hand. Even if it was only for a minute. And then we'd reach the corner, and Paul would let go, and we would walk to class a few feet apart. Like we didn't even know each other."

You shook your head softly, then forced yourself to look at me.

"I'm starting to feel things for you, Colin. It's like... I live and die by the things you say to me. Every look you give me, every time you touch me... And sometimes it's amazing, but sometimes I feel like it's killing me. I can't live like this either. If you're actually ready to be with another guy, then maybe it's worth it. But if not..."

Before I knew what I was doing, I was on my knees in front of you, my lips on yours, my hands holding the sides of your face. I kissed you passionately, pulling you into me as my fingers curled through your beard.

You kissed me back tentatively at first. But I was insistent. I kissed you deeper, my tongue forcing its way inside your mouth. I needed you to let me in. You opened your mouth to receive me, your hands coming up as you ran your fingers through my hair.

You wrapped your arms around me, pulling me on top of you onto the couch. I felt such a surge of energy coursing through me that I was afraid I would tear you apart. I bit your lip, making you moan into my mouth. Your hand traveled underneath my shirt, tracing my abs with your fingers. I pulled off of you long enough to rip off my shirt. You ripped yours off as well, then I laid you down onto the couch as our mouths came together once more.

I held your lower back with my hand, grinding my crotch into yours as our tongues intertwined. It was such a new sensation to rub my cock against someone else's, but I was excited knowing that it was yours. I slipped my hand down into the back of your pants and squeezed your ass, enjoying the smoothness of your supple skin.

I wanted you so badly in that moment that the clothes separating us felt almost painful against my skin. I began to undo your pants button, lowering the zipper as you did the same to me. We were like two fumbling teenage boys, fooling around on the couch as our hormones raged wild and we explored each other's bodies.

I stood up and pulled your pants the rest of the way off, then shucked off my own pants. You looked so breathtaking laying back against the couch in nothing but your cotton briefs. I could see your hardon peeking out, leaving a trail of precum just below your belly button. I reached down and pulled your briefs down over your cock and underneath your balls.

This was the first time I really looked at your dick up close and personal. The time before when I had been eating you out, I was so focused on trying to make it feel as much like being with a woman as I could.

But now was different. I no longer needed to pretend you were anyone else. I wanted you exactly the way you were, wanted to taste you in my mouth, every part of you.

I lowered my head to your cock and took you into my mouth. You laid your head back on the couch, resting your fingers on the back of my head as I began to suck you. I have to admit, I had no idea what I was doing, and I'm sure it showed. But I knew what I liked to have done to me, and I could imagine how to replicate it well enough.

I slid my tongue along your cock, breathing you in. Your smell was intoxicating. I took you back into my mouth, this time trying to relax my throat so that I could take you even deeper into me. Judging by the noises you were making, I assumed I wasn't doing too bad of a job at this point.

I held your balls in my hand, gently rolling them around as I massaged your cock with my tongue. I took my finger and ran it along your perineum, causing you to squirm.

"Colin," you whispered, lifting me up by the chin. "I need you inside me."

I leaned up and kissed you, my hand still stroking your cock. I reached down with my other hand to shrug off my boxers, leaving us both fully naked on the couch. I went to kiss you again when you put your hand on my chest.

"Wait," you said. "Come to bed with me."

You stood up and grabbed my hand, leading me to your bedroom. I pulled you back into my arms and picked you up, kissing you again as I carried you into the room. Your arms were still wrapped around my neck as I laid you down onto the bed, our naked cocks rubbing up against each other.

You leaned over to your nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lubricant. I was kneeling over you, my hard cock jutting out from my body as I waited in anticipation. I shuddered as I felt you put the cold liquid on my dick, but my body began to relax as I felt your hand stroking me.

"Fuck me, Colin," you said as you spread your legs to reveal yourself to me.

I reached down and grabbed my wet dick, lining it up with your hole as I knelt between your legs. You were staring in my eyes, a look of fear mixed in with the desire. I had no idea if what I was about to do was going to hurt you, but I knew that it would have taken Heaven and Earth to stop me from fucking you in that moment.

You moaned softly as you felt the head of my cock pressing up against your opening. I kept my eyes locked onto yours, unwilling to break the connection between us as I entered you for the very first time. I could feel your chest expanding underneath mine as you breathed in and out, preparing for the imminent penetration.

I pushed forward slowly, using all of my willpower to keep from going too quickly and hurting you. You winced as the head of my cock slipped inside you. I leaned down and kissed your cheeks, planting sweet kisses all around your face as I moved deeper inside you.

You let out a moan as I finally bottomed out all the way inside your hole. I laid there for a moment, holding you close to me as I savored your tightness. After a moment, I raised my head and looked you in the eyes. You nodded.

I began to slowly thrust in and out of you, my arms still wrapped around you as we made love. That was what it felt like, after all: love. Despite the raging animalistic desire I felt coursing within me, I had never felt so much passion having sex with another human being in my life. It was like I wanted to become a part of you, to make you mine.

You brushed my hair back with your hand, still staring in my eyes as I fucked you. I don't know what you were thinking in that moment, but I can only imagine that you felt the same way that I did. This wasn't something ordinary, this wasn't just lust—we were becoming something more than we were before. With every thrust, every kiss, every moan, we were changing ourselves in a way that we could never go back from.

"Oh Colin... oh yes..." you moaned as I fucked you.

I had no idea that fucking a man could feel this good. And I wasn't necessarily sure that fucking any other man would have felt as good to me. I was so connected to you in that moment. I couldn't close my eyes, couldn't look away from you for a single second. I knew that I was falling for you, there was no doubt about it.

All of the worries, fears, and uncertainties that had plagued me the last few weeks were gone in that moment. I wasn't thinking about Dominus or my deception. I was fully consumed by my desire for you, for your body.

I fucked you for as long as I could, trying to hold myself back from orgasming and ending our union. I stared into your eyes, trying to memorize you in this moment. You looked so vulnerable looking back at me, so precious. Finally I could feel my balls growing heavy as your tightness began to bring me over the edge. I kissed you again, moaning into your mouth as I began to cum inside you.

That feeling was better than anything I can even describe. Your hole had the sensitive head of my cock in its tight grip as I erupted inside you. I shot so hard and so deep inside you that I was almost afraid I would hurt you. I cried out as you held me, your arms wrapped around my back as I filled you up with my seed.

My thrusting began to slow as my orgasm came to an end. I was still lying on top of you, held tight in your arms. I felt so safe with you in that moment, so loved. I never wanted to leave your bed again so long as I lived.

"That was incredible," you said softly. I looked up into your green eyes and smiled.

I leaned up and kissed you softly on the lips. "Your turn," I whispered, then reached my hand down to begin stroking you.

You writhed underneath my touch as I stroked you in my hand, my hard cock still buried deep inside you. My hand was growing slick with your precum. Your dick felt thick and warm in my hand. Jerking someone else off was such a strange sensation, but the look of joy on your face made it feel even more pleasurable than if I'd been doing it to myself.

"I'm gonna... cum..." you choked out as I stroked you faster and faster. "Oh, Colin!" you shouted as you grabbed my arm.

I felt your sticky seed cover my hand as I beat your cock up and down. My mouth was on yours again, feeling every moan and exhale coming out of you as you came. I was overcome with joy at the knowledge that I was doing this to you, that I was able to bring you so much pleasure. I would have done anything for you in that moment, anything to make you feel how much I truly cared about you.

Your hand rested gently on mine as you finished cumming. I let your limp cock fall from my hand. I ran my fingers up along your stomach towards your face, then held your face in mine as I kissed you softly on the lips.

"I'm ready, Zach. From this moment on, I'm all in. No holding back."

"Are you sure?" you said.

"Absolutely. What happened last night will never happen again. You can trust me to hold your heart."

You smiled. "It's not entirely your fault," you said. "I shouldn't have been so judgmental. Your friends were really nice... and it does sound like a really good group. I think I was just a little overwhelmed by it, is all."

"I don't need you to love Ecclesium just to be with me," I said.

You paused. "Do you want me to be with you? To be your boyfriend?"

"Yes," I said, my breath shaking.

Your face broke out into a grin. "I've never had a famous boyfriend before."

"I've never had a boyfriend before," I said, laughing.

I kissed you again, running my fingers through your beard.

"Will you stay over tonight?" you asked me.

I nodded. "I'm not ready to say goodbye just yet."

I spent the rest of the evening holding you in my arms. You told me more about your childhood, about your college boyfriend and the handful of short term relationships you'd had since then. I told you about my parents, sharing stories about growing up in Kansas City. I even told you about Caroline.

The more we talked, the more I began to realize that my alliance to Ecclesium could only go so far. I couldn't lie to you anymore, no matter what Dominus wanted me to do. I would go to him tomorrow and tell him that it was either time to bring you in or to let you go. Either way, my time as a double agent would be at an end.

We made love twice more that night. Once before we drifted off to sleep, as I took you from behind and held you in my arms. And once more in the middle of the night, when you woke up and reached for me, pulling me into you and starting the cycle of lust all over again.

When I woke up in the morning, I felt the soft curves of your body nestled into mine. I was hard against you, my cock having woken up before I did. I kissed you on the neck, then ran my fingers down your arm as I began to slowly rub up against you.

"Good morning, baby..." I whispered.

You turned your head towards mine and opened your mouth to kiss me. Even first thing in the morning, I could taste the strawberries on your mouth. You pushed me back onto the bed and slid on top of me, leaning down to kiss me once more. You took my hands in yours and squeezed them as you ground yourself into my hard cock.

I watched you moving back and forth on top of me, your pale skin inviting me to reach out and touch it. You took one hand and reached back behind you, grabbing my cock and aiming it at your hole. I opened my mouth in silent pleasure as you slid me inside of you, grateful to be back where I felt I belonged.

"Oh, fuck, Zach," I moaned as you slowly began to gyrate on my cock.

You put your hands on my chest and squeezed, rubbing my nipples with your thumbs as you moved back and forth on my cock. Your fingertips felt like feathers tracing across my body, making me buck my hips forward involuntarily in pleasure. I closed my eyes and rested my head back on the pillow, allowing you to fuck yourself on my dick and bring us both to orgasm.

You grabbed my hand and pulled it down to your cock. I gripped it and began to stroke it, rubbing it back and forth as you bounced up and down on my dick. As I beat you off with my left hand, my right hand began to roam across your chest, dancing across your sparse chest hair.

You began to bounce even faster as we both grew closer to orgasm. "I'm getting close..." you said, your hands gripping my thighs as you leaned back. I began to thrust even faster, wanting us to cum as close together as possible. I matched my strokes with my thrusts, eager to make you cum.

Your moaning got higher and higher until you began to shoot, ejaculating all over my chest and stomach. My eyes rolled back into my head as I started to cum a second later, spraying jizz up inside you as we shared our first simultaneous orgasm together.

I could hear the sound of our moans, our soft cries filling the room as we gave into the pleasure we created together. Once we had both finished cumming, you slid off of my cock and back down next to me, breathing heavily. You laid your head down on my chest. I leaned down and kissed the top of your head, caressing your hair with my hands.

"Did you mean what you said last night? About being my boyfriend?" you asked. You looked up at me, your fingers tracing through my chest hair.

I nodded. "I wanna be with you," I said. "If you'll have me."

You smiled. "I can't imagine what Us Weekly is gonna say."

I smiled grimly. I was more concerned about Dominus right now.

"Are you free tonight?" you asked me, sitting up.

I raised an eyebrow, grinning. "What did you have in mind?"

"My dad is giving this commencement speech at Georgetown tonight. There's gonna be this whole reception and dinner there after. I was gonna go alone, but I'm pretty sure I can bring someone."

I looked at you in shock. "You want me to meet your dad?"

You blushed. "I mean, I just thought it might be fun to go together. But... yeah, I guess you would be meeting him. You don't have to though," you said nervously.

"I want to."

I watched as a smile broke out across your face. God, I loved making you smile.

"Then it's a date," you said as you leaned in and kissed me.

We laid there making out for a few minutes. Each time one of us would try and pull away and get out of bed, the other would pull him back in for more sweet kisses and soft words.

Finally there was a knock at the door.

"Sir? We're on schedule to leave in 15 minutes. Are you almost ready?"

"Just a minute!" you called out. You turned to me and squeezed my nipple. "Looks like we're outta time, stud. But I'll see you tonight?"

I grabbed your hand and lifted it to my mouth, kissing your fingers. "I'll be there."

You smiled. "I'll send a car around 5."

You got out of the bed and walked over to your dresser, pulling out your clothes to get ready for the day. I watched your naked body as you slid on a pair of briefs, then began to pull on a pair of honey colored overalls. God, your body was so beautiful. I couldn't believe that I hadn't realized it at first. Your lithe stomach, your round ass, the fine hair on your calves...

I could sit and stare at you all day. But I had something I had to take care of first.

____________________

I knocked on the door to Dominus' office, my hands shaking. I had absolutely no idea how he was going to react to what I was about to tell him, but I knew that I would bear the consequences no matter what.

"Colin, come on in," he said as he beckoned me to take a seat. "How's Zach? Did you get things mended?"

I nodded. "I did..."

He clapped his hands together. "That's great! I told you it would be fine. Now, I was thinking in terms of next steps-"

"I can't do it anymore," I said.

He stared at me blankly. "Oh?"

"I mean, I can't lie to him. I won't do it."

Dominus pursed his lips. "I thought we talked about this. A lie for the greater good-"

"I don't care about the greater good," I said. "I care about Zach. And I can't be dishonest with him anymore, I just can't."

Dominus sat back in his chair and stared at me. "Do you have feelings for him?"

My cheeks were burning. I nodded.

Dominus smirked. "I thought you weren't gay."

"I don't know what I am," I said. "But I care about him. And I don't wanna bring him into Ecclesium if it means lying to him. If you want me to try and talk to him about what we do, maybe get him to come to an R&R and see if he wants to join us on his own, then that's fine. But I won't string him along anymore for whatever it is you have planned."

Dominus nodded. "I see. All right, well, fair enough."

My eyes widened. "Really?"

"Really. We'll go ahead and lay it all out for him tonight. After our conversation yesterday I had some of my best guys prepare a pitch for him. We'll sit down with him one-on-one and give him a presentation. Put our best foot forward."

My stomach sank. "We can't tonight. We're going to this thing with his dad. Some dinner."

Dominus raised an eyebrow. "A dinner with the president?"

I nodded.

"Well, I'll be damned. When is it?"

"I think the speech is at 6 and the reception is right after."

"Bring him afterwards," said Dominus. "You can bring him to my home, over on Kalorama. I'll give him the best treatment."

"I don't know," I said. "I think we were gonna go to his place after-"

"And what? Fuck?" Dominus laughed. "You're gay for all of five minutes and you're really gonna put your dick ahead of Ecclesium? Come on, man. I'm just asking one last thing of you. I think you owe it to yourself to see this through."

I sighed. "Okay."

"Oh, and make sure you ditch the Secret Service."

"What?" I asked.

"After the Stacy Chapman article, we can't take the security risk. We're gonna be giving Zach exclusive access to information that nobody outside of Ecclesium has. If this got out, it could ruin us. The fewer people who are in on it, the better."

"How am I even supposed to get rid of them?" I asked.

"Just slip out when no one's looking." Dominus looked at me over his glasses. "It'll be a crowded event, right? The president will be there? Nobody's going to be paying attention to where you run off to."