Seducing the President's Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, whoever your friend is, he's loaded-"

Before I could move a muscle, they had covered your face with a rag and grabbed you from behind. I screamed out and lunged for you but felt myself being yanked back by my arms. The pull was so strong it felt like they were going to be ripped out of my socket.

I watched you struggle in the man's arms for a moment, your eyes wide with terror. Then you went limp.

Despite the pain in my arms, I used every ounce of my strength to try and get to you. I had never been more terrified in my life than I was in that moment.

"Zach!" I shouted, tears coming to my eyes as I screamed bloody murder.

"Enough, Colin," came the voice from behind me.

Whoever was holding me jerked me around so that I was facing Dominus as he entered the room. He looked so unbelievably calm, you would think that we were just visiting for tea.

"What the fuck is going on?" I yelled.

He walked toward me, his arms outstretched. He put them on either side of my face and smiled.

"You did good, Colin. I knew you would come through for me, I really did."

"What did you do to him? Is he... is he okay?"

I turned my head to see them carrying you out of the room, unconscious.

"Let him go! Get off of me-"

"Colin, it's all right. You did what you had to do," Dominus said calmly. "It was clear from your reports that Zach wasn't a viable recruit. He was never going to join us, you could see that yourself. But there's another way for him to be useful."

"But I... I can talk to him, I can work with him, you just have to give me time-"

"I asked you to deliver him and you did. Your part is done now. Like I said, we'll take the rest from here." Dominus turned to walk away.

"You... you lied to me," I said stupidly. I felt like such a fool. How could I have been so blind?

"I didn't tell you what you didn't need to know," said Dominus. "But that doesn't mean that all of your efforts had to go to waste. He can still help us survive."

I felt like my insides were being ripped out of me. It was as though Dominus was shifting in front of me. The man I had seen for so many years as a friend, a mentor, and a genius was dissolving before my eyes into a terrifying sight.

"What are you going to do with him?" I asked.

"We're not going to hurt him, don't worry. But we should be able to sell him for a pretty nice sum."

"Sell him?" My eyes widened in horror.

Dominus smirked. "Come on, Colin. How many people do you think would kill for that kind of influence? China, Iran... hell, every terrorist group in the world would jump at the opportunity to get the son of the President of the United States."

I became sick, vomiting on the floor. I felt like I was going to pass out.

"You son a bitch," I said weakly. "You fucking charlatan. I'm not gonna let you do this."

Dominus kneeled down in front of me and stared into my eyes.

"Oh, Colin. I never thought that you would become an apostate. You're my truest believer. How can you lose faith so easily?"

I spit in his face. "I'm gonna fucking kill you if you hurt him."

Dominus laughed, wiping my spit off his face with his shirt. "Well, that's a pretty good incentive to kill you then, isn't it, bud? It's a shame. I could tell you were drifting away, that you were losing faith. But I was hoping that you might see reason and understand why I need to do this."

"How could I possibly be okay with this?"

"You were fine with lying to him when you needed to. You did everything I asked. Tell me, what is it about this guy that's so special? I swear, you put your dick in him once and it's like you're whipped."

I closed my eyes. I was so ashamed, Zach. I couldn't stand the fact that I had delivered you directly into Dominus' hands.

I started to cry right there in front of him. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I had betrayed you in the worst possible way and now you were taken from me forever.

"I love him..." I said through sobs.

Dominus shrugged. "Well, I hope it was worth it."

I saw him nod at the man behind me. Suddenly I felt something heavy hit me over the back of my head. Everything went dark.