Seducing the President's Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know... this just feels weird."

"Hey," said Dominus. "You're getting everything you want, remember? This is all I'm asking. For Ecclesium."

I stared at him for a moment. I had to admit, this was setting off alarm bells inside my head. But you have to understand, Zach. I had known Dominus for so many years now, it didn't even cross my mind to think that he would be lying to me. I trusted him with my life.

"Okay," I said.

Of all the moments I wish I could go back and undo, this is the one I think about more than all the rest.

____________________

You arrived at my place in the car just after 5. I took my seat beside you to see you dressed up to the nines in a dark fitted suit with a floral jacket.

"Now I feel like a chump in Hugo Boss," I said, gesturing to my plain black suit.

You greeted me with a kiss. "It's okay, babe. Somebody has to play the straight man to all of this," you said, gesturing to your outfit.

"So to speak," I laughed.

You winked at me. I kissed you again as the car pulled away, slipping my hand inside your pants.

By the time the car pulled up outside of the venue, your face was flush and I had a noticeable hard-on. I surreptitiously tried to cover myself as we got out of the car, clasping my hands in front of my crotch as you took my arm.

They had reserved us seats in the third row to watch your father's speech. There were Secret Service agents located all over the venue, watching out for any signs of danger to your father. I hoped they would be too distracted watching out for threats to him to notice you and I slipping away later, like Dominus had said. I couldn't even imagine what would happen if we were to get caught trying to sneak off.

We held hands as we took our seats, waiting for the ceremony to begin. I could spot the graduates lining up for procession, excitedly chattering away. A few minutes later the ceremony began as the president of the university came out onstage and said his opening remarks.

You leaned over to me and whispered, "Is it bad that I want to fuck you right now?"

I slid my hand over your crotch and squeezed it.

"I would bend you over and fuck you on that stage in front of an entire national audience if I could," I whispered to you.

You slapped me playfully on the arm, then grabbed my hand and held it in yours. You leaned your head on my shoulder as we turned our attention back to the stage.

"And now, ladies and gentleman, it is my great honor to introduce to you tonight's commencement speaker, the President of the United States!"

We clapped as your father walked out onstage grinning with his hand lifted in the air. Despite having rubbed shoulders with all sorts of celebrities during my time in Hollywood, I found myself feeling oddly starstruck being in the presence of such power. I looked over at you, smiling at your father with a look of pride.

I'd be lying if I said I remembered what, if anything, your father said during that speech. I was too focused on the feeling of your hand in mine, the smell of your shampoo as you rested your head on my shoulder throughout most of the speech. If it helps, I think I got the sense that the crowd was loving it—but then again, public speaking had always been a talent of your father's.

I was surprised by how ravenous I was for you. I could hardly wait for us to be alone to get into your pants. By the time his speech was over, I clapped along with the rest of the people in the crowd, knowing that I would have to have you before the night was through.

We made our way over to the reception afterwards, grabbing glasses of champagne and hors d'oeuvres as you introduced me to person after person.

"This is my boyfriend Colin," you said, your hand on my arm as you introduced me to... oh, I don't fucking know, the White House Communications Director?

"Nice to meet you," I said, my hand outstretched.

You tapped me on the shoulder suddenly as you pointed towards the entrance to the room. Your father had arrived.

"Come on, come with me," you said, grabbing me by the hand.

"You want me to meet him now?"

"He's just here to make an appearance. We've got like 30 minutes before he goes back to the White House. Trust me, I have to make a fucking appointment these days if I wanna see him."

I followed you through the crowd as we made our way towards your father. I could feel my heart beginning to beat quicker as the gravity of what was about to happen started to land on me.

I was about to meet the President of the United States.

"Dad!" you called out, waving your hand.

He was in the middle of talking to a short, bald man with wire rimmed glasses. He turned and smiled at you, then patted the man on the shoulder and walked towards us.

"Zach, glad you could make it," he said, wrapping you in a hug. "I thought you said you weren't coming?"

"I wanted you to meet someone," you said. You grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to you. "This is my boyfriend Colin. Colin Baker."

I reached my hand out and gave your dad my best winning smile. "Nice to meet you, Mr. President."

Your father shook my hand firmly, staring at me with an amused look in his eye. "Strong handshake, Mr. Baker."

He turned back to you and smiled. "Let's talk for a minute, Zachary. It's been too long."

He put his arm around you and began to lead you away. "Just a moment, Colin," he said to me as the two of you walked off.

I stood alone in the crowd, watching as the two of you made your way over towards an open spot in the back. I could see your father talking quietly to you, the plastered grin on his face obviously belying the annoyance underneath. The look on your face laid everything clear. It made my stomach twist into knots to see how quickly your face fell.

I surreptitiously tried to move closer to get within distance of overhearing the two of you. It was difficult due to the crowded noise of the room, but neither of you was paying much attention to anything going on outside of the two of you.

"... completely ridiculous," I heard your father say as I got closer. "I mean, really, didn't you learn anything from the last one?"

"That's not fair," you said quietly. "You don't even know him."

"I don't need to know him, Zachary. You don't bring your hookups to public events."

"He's not a hookup, dad. He's my boyfriend."

I smiled at the sound of those words coming out of your mouth. I could see your father rolling his eyes before regaining his smile as his eyes wandered the crowd. He waved at someone from across the room.

"How long have you even known him?" he asked, still smiling. "A week? Two weeks? And you bring him here, with the whole world watching? Jesus, Zach, it's like you're deliberately trying to sabotage me at this point."

I could see tears beginning to form in your eyes, although you did an admirable job at hiding them. I wanted to walk over and punch your dad for you, but I figured that wouldn't go over very well.

"You would like him, you know," you said quietly. "He's really sweet and he's an actor. And he's not like the other guys. He actually cares about me." You looked up at your dad, smiling proudly as you said, "I think I might be falling in love with him."

My heart stopped in that moment. Was that really how you felt?

"You don't know the first thing about what it means to be in love with someone, Zachary," your father said. "Sex isn't love. And when you move onto the next one, people are gonna talk, AGAIN, and it's going to reflect poorly on me."

I watched as you grew quiet. It took everything in me not to go over to you and take you into my arms.

"I have to make the rounds before I head out. Call your mother, she wants to do family dinner at the White House next Friday night. Just immediate family, no guests. All right?"

You nodded meekly. Your father clapped you on the shoulder, smiling broadly as he turned and rejoined the crowd. I watched as you stood there, looking numbly after him for a moment. You suddenly took a deep breath, ran your fingers through your hair, and put a smile on your face as you walked back towards the crowd.

I walked over to you and grabbed your arm. "Hey... everything okay?"

I knew it was a stupid question to ask. We were in a room full of people, it's not as though you could afford to be anything less than okay.

You smiled at me. "I'm fine. Have they started serving the food yet?"

I grabbed your hand. "Come with me," I said.

I pulled you out of the hall and into one of the back hallways, leading you away from the reception. I noticed one of the Secret Service agents peel away to follow us.

"Where are we going?" you said amusedly.

I tried the doors until I found one that was unlocked. It was somebody's office, lined with bookshelves, a large wooden desk, and a sofa. I beckoned you inside, then closed the door behind us as I watched the Secret Service agent walking towards us.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "It looked like your conversation with your dad didn't go very well."

You pursed your lips, giving me a light eye roll. "It was fine. He's just busy, you know, the same as he ever was."

There was a knock at the door. "Everything okay in here, Zach?" came a voice from outside the door.

"We're fine!" you called out. "He's probably gonna be waiting out there for us," you said to me.

"Let him wait," I said. I stepped closer to you and took you into my arms. "I wanna make sure you're okay."

You smiled and kissed me softly on the lips. "You're very sweet. I'm fine, trust me. I'm used to my dad. He doesn't rattle me the way he used to."

You grabbed my hand and started to head back to the door. "Now come on, let's go back."

I stayed where I was, still holding your hand. You turned around, staring at me with a puzzled look on your face.

"That wasn't the only reason I wanted to get away."

There was no mistaking the fire in my eyes. I pulled you back into my arms and kissed you roughly, tasting the champagne on your breath. You put your hands on my sides, holding me as I slid my tongue inside your mouth.

"Colin, we can't-"

"We can do whatever the fuck we want. You're the president's son."

I pushed you back against the desk, lifting your legs up as I continued kissing you. You wrapped your legs around me, grabbing my tie and pulling me closer into you. I shrugged off your suit jacket and began undoing the button of your shirt, eager to get my hands on your smooth skin. You loosened my tie from around my neck and yanked it off, tossing it carelessly on the ground.

"Hey!" I growled in mock annoyance. "Be careful, that's Hugo Boss."

I grinned wickedly. "Bad boy."

I picked the tie up off the ground, grabbed your hands, and began to tie them with it. You looked at me with wild excitement. I don't think you'd ever seen this side of me before. Hell, I don't think I'd even seen this side of me before! I finished tying your hands together, then reached down to undo your belt.

Your shirt was open, revealing your mostly smooth chest. I couldn't help but lean down and take one of your nipples into my mouth. You moaned, lifting your hands to allow me access to you. I licked and sucked your nipple for a moment, reveling in the noises you were making as I pleasured you.

I needed you now. I went back to your pants, ripping off your belt and tossing it back onto the desk. As I reached down and began to unzip your pants, I was surprised to see a shock of electric blue peeking out from underneath.

"What are you wearing?"

You smiled naughtily at me. "I thought we might get into trouble before the night was through," you said.

I pulled your pants down to reveal an electric blue jockstrap covering your package. "Fuck," I said, running my hands up and down your legs. I turned you around to see your bare ass, covered only by two neon yellow straps.

You bent over the desk, showing off your smooth hole to me. "You like it?" you said.

My response was to dive my face in between your cheeks, rubbing my scruff all over your hole. You moaned loudly as I pleasured your butthole using every tool at my disposal. I rubbed my face along the sensitive outside of your asshole, shoved my nose in between your cheeks and wiggled it around, flicked my tongue out to lap up and around the opening to your hole.

I wanted to do whatever I could to make you feel good. By the increasingly loud moaning and cries of "Yes, oh fuck, Colin!" I'd say I was doing pretty well. Lord knows what the Secret Service agent outside the door was thinking.

"Fuck me," you moaned, your head leaning against the desk.

I stood up and spanked you, leaning down towards your ear. "What did you say, boy?"

"Please, please fuck me!" you whimpered.

I took my cock out of my pants and smacked it against your hole. I was in the mood to take you, no doubt about it. But first I wanted to play with you for a bit.

"I wanna hear you beg," I said.

You moaned. "Please Colin, fuck me! I want it so badly, I wanna feel you inside me, filling me up..."

I spanked you again. "Who do you want to fuck you?" I asked.

"Colin-"

I spanked you again. "Who?"

"...Jason."

I smirked. "You always wanted to fuck me, you said it yourself. Well, now's your chance to get fucked by the quarterback of the football team."

I rubbed my cock up and down your hole, desperate to shove it inside of you.

"Fuck me, Jason," you moaned. "Fuck me like you fucked Cheryl at your parent's cabin in the Season 2 finale!"

"Man, you really are a fan," I laughed. "But you don't have to ask me twice."

I put the head of my dick up against your asshole and slowly began to push in. You cried out as you felt the pressure of my penis invading you, working its way into your tight hole.

"Fuck, your hole is so tight," I said. I grabbed your hair and pulled your head back as I pushed deeper inside you.

I leaned down and kissed your neck, sliding my cock in up to the base as I bottomed out inside you.

"Oh, baby, you feel so good," you moaned. I tilted your head to the side and kissed you as I began to thrust in and out. I could hear the contents of the desk rattling around as I rammed into you, our bodies heaving against the desk.

There was something so hot about fucking you in public. Your pants were pooled around your ankles, your hands still tied with my necktie as I fucked you in your bright blue jockstrap. I grabbed the back of it and gripped it tightly as I plunged my cock in and out of your hole, mounting you like a bitch in heat.

I would never get over how tight your asshole was gripped around my cock. It felt so much better than it ever had with Caroline. I wasn't sure if it was your body that drove me wild or if it was all the other parts of you that made you irresistible.

Hearing you tell your father that you were falling in love with me had made me feel things I didn't even know were possible. I felt so open, so vulnerable, so alive when I was inside you. I knew that I wasn't just falling for you—I was already head over heels in love with you.

I leaned over, wrapping my arms around you and holding you close to me as I slammed my hips into you again and again. I kissed your open mouth, grunting as I squeezed you tightly. I was an animal at this point, only capable of thrusting my cock up inside you until I soiled you.

I reached my hand down and began rapidly stroking your cock. You whimpered into my mouth, your body convulsing lightly as you shuddered underneath me. After a moment, you let out a cry as you sprayed your cum across the desk. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I felt your asshole clamp down onto my cock, milking it.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I could only spend so long in the heaven that was in between your legs before I gave you my seed. I held your hips tightly as my sperm shot out of me, pulsing into your open hole. I could barely stand as I orgasmed, my body shaking from the pleasure I was feeling.

The only thing going through my brain at that moment was a single thought:

You were mine. You were MINE.

I pulled out of you, my knees shaking. You turned around and leaned against me, swaying softly.

"How did I get so lucky?" you asked me.

I leaned down and kissed you gently on the lips. I reached down and started untying your hands.

"Let's get out of here," I said.

"But what about the reception?"

"Fuck it. I wanna take you somewhere else." I ripped my tie away from your hands and shoved it in my pocket.

You smiled. "Okay, I can get the car-"

"No," I said, grabbing your face and looking you in the eyes. "I wanna go somewhere just the two of us. Nobody else."

You looked at me, confused. "You mean-"

"Let's ditch the shadows. Come on, I think we can get this window open," I said, walking over to the back window.

I tried opening it, but it was locked. I looked around and saw the little lock at the base. I flipped it open and began to slide the window up.

"I don't know, Colin," you said. "I've never done anything like this before. What if something happened?"

I took your hand and pulled you over to me. "I won't let anything happen to you, baby," I said, kissing you. I slipped my hand underneath the strap of your jock and cupped your soft cheek.

You smiled at me. "Can I at least get dressed first?"

After you had gotten back into your suit, I climbed out of the window and into the bushes. I reached in after you and gave you my hand, pulling you out. You landed on your feet on the soft mulch next to me.

"This is so crazy," you said excitedly as we crept away from the building. "Where are we even going?"

"I'm gonna call us an Uber, we just need to get past the roadblock."

We walked around towards the front of the building. There were a few party guests hanging around outside with a few security guards posted near the entrance. Thankfully they were just building security, not Secret Service. We would just look like two party guests leaving, or so I hoped.

"Okay, you HAVE to tell me where we're going," you said, laughing as we walked down the street.

I pulled out my phone to call the Uber. "I told you, baby, trust me—it's a surprise."

To tell you the truth, I was nervous about telling you where we were going. I knew you felt kind of wary about Dominus, so I didn't want to tell you ahead of time for fear you wouldn't want to go. I was afraid you wouldn't give us a chance. I could only hope you would forgive my indiscretion once you heard what he had to say.

The car arrived a few minutes later. We got in and you slid over the seat to kiss me, grabbing my face with your hands.

"I want you again," you said softly as you rubbed up against me. "Will you fuck me when we get where we're going?"

I laughed. "It's not that kind of place. But I'll fuck you after, and all night long."

The driver dropped us off a few minutes later outside of Dominus' house. It was a massive, Normandy-style home with a big conical roof, tucked away in one of the nicer DC neighborhoods.

"What is this place?" you asked me.

I gave you a reassuring smile and reached out my hand to you. "I want you to meet a friend of mine," I said.

We walked up to the door. I knocked on it, my heart racing in my chest. This was the night I'd find out whether or not you really wanted to join us. I just hoped Dominus would pull out all the stops for whatever his presentation was.

Carl opened the door. "He's expecting you," he said gruffly, standing aside.

You looked at me curiously. "Did you tell them we were coming?"

I nodded. "It's okay, baby. I think you'll enjoy this."

We walked into the house. Dominus had always enjoyed living in style, and with the millions that he had access to as the head of Ecclesium, there was no shortage to the opulence.

You looked around, taking in the artwork and the furniture.