Seducing the President's Son Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what if you don't really love me like you think you do? What if this is just a delusion, and you just don't realize it yet because you're still under his spell?"

He stared at me with such a profound look of sadness, his head shaking ever so slightly.

"I mean, you said it yourself," I continued, my fears pouring out like word vomit. "You were sick to your stomach when you realized I was attracted to you that night at the gallery. I made your skin crawl."

Colin shook his head. "You're wrong," he said adamantly. "Didn't you hear what I said last night? I wasn't sick to my stomach because I knew you liked me. I felt that way because I knew that I was lying to you. It was the lying that made me feel that way, not you. You never made me feel anything but good and warm and loved. Oh Zach..."

Colin reached out and put his hand on my neck, rubbing just underneath my ear.

"Don't you know how much I love you by now? I can understand you not forgiving me, I can understand you hating me... Lord knows I hate myself for what I've done. But don't you ever tell me that I'm not in love with you. Because that's the one thing I know without a doubt. I love you, Zachary Nelson."

I put my hand on his, closing my eyes as I rested my head against his hand. He felt so good against my skin. I wanted so badly to allow myself to go back to that place with him, that place of love and warmth. But I was afraid that if I let myself go there again, if I put my heart back into his hands and he dropped it... then I would never be okay again.

"Look at me," he said.

I opened my eyes to see him staring back at me. He reached his hand out and ran his fingers softly through my beard.

"I'm going to get you out of here. I promise you."

His dark brown eyes were fixed on mine. I looked deep into his eyes, and in that moment, I believed him.

We went for the kiss at the same time, our mouths opening as we met in the middle. He slid his hand around to the back of my neck to pull me into him, his tongue moving in my mouth as he tasted me.

He kissed me gently, but I wanted more. I was still so angry. I wanted to punish him, to consume him, to take him. I wanted to make him mine, the way he had made me his.

I pushed him back on the cot, ripped my polo shirt off, then climbed on top of him. He looked up at me, wild excitement in his eyes as I covered his mouth with mine again. My tongue was probing his mouth now as my hands yanked up his shirt to run along his abs. I twisted his shirt in my hand, pulling him closer to me as I kissed him passionately.

He reached back and grabbed my ass through my pants, squeezing my cheeks through the khakis. I gyrated my hips, grinding my ass into his hard cock. I could feel Colin's moans inside my mouth, feel his hot breath on mine as he gave into the feeling my ass was giving him.

I loved feeling his hardness against my ass, growing harder with every second. It reminded me of the very first time when we were on the couch together at my beach house. I had been so surprised by the sudden turn of events, especially since I was still getting the vibe that Colin wasn't really interested. But then he asked me to kiss him, and before I knew it I had that glorious cock I'd been dreaming about for 4 years in my hand and on its way to my mouth.

As I kissed Colin now, grinding my hips on top of his erection, I was overcome with that same desire to taste him again. I pulled his shirt up over his head and kneeled in front of him. He started to sit up but I pushed him back, leaving him leaning on his forearms against the cot.

I reached for his cock and rubbed it through his pants, feeling the hardness in my hand. I slowly began to unbutton and unzip his pants, still massaging his cock as I did. I slowly pulled his pants down over his underwear, revealing his hard cock tenting out through his boxers.

God, of course he wore boxers. He really was straight.

I kissed his dick through his boxers, then yanked them down underneath his balls, letting his erection spring out. It lay flat against his stomach, resting against his soft pubic hair. I leaned down and took the head into my mouth, savoring the taste of his precum. He was leaking like a faucet into my mouth, his cock throbbing against my tongue.

I took him all the way into my mouth, his balls resting against my chin. I reached up and massaged them gently in my hand as I bobbed up and down on his cock. I lifted my other hand to his abs and ran my fingers over them as I blew him. I wanted to make him feel like a God, to get him right where I wanted him.

"Oh fuck, baby," he moaned. He threw his head back, his eyes closing as he succumbed to my mouth.

After a minute I pulled my mouth off of his cock. I squeezed it in my hand and stared him in the eyes. He looked at me in a daze, his eyes hazy with lust and confusion.

"You listen to me, Colin Baker," I said, my hand still tightly gripping his cock. "You will not get me out of here. I'M going to get YOU out of here."

I squeezed his cock again, leaning over him until my face was an inch away from his.

"And when we get out of here, you will NEVER lie to me again. Or so help me God, I will rip your dick off. Do you understand me?"

He stared at me, his eyes wide with fear. He nodded.

"Good," I said, loosening my hold on his cock. I stood up and undid my belt, letting my pants fall to the floor as I stepped out of them.

"Now fuck me, you asshole."

He stood and scooped me up in his arms, kissing me as I wrapped my legs around him. He carried me back until he had me pinned against the wall, his body crushing me in a way that only made me want more.

Colin held me by my ass cheeks, squeezing and kneading them as we made out. His fingers crept in between my cheeks and spread me apart, opening me up for his assault. I ran my fingers through his hair, content to let him ravish me.

I could feel his dick leaving a streak of precum and my own saliva against my lower back. His fingers wiggled their way into me, the middle one slipping in and making me moan.

"Show me how much you want it, baby," Colin whispered into my ear before kissing me on the neck.

I moaned louder, holding his head against my neck. I reached my left hand down to his back and ran my nails over his skin, scratching him. He pulled my legs wider apart, pressing harder into me as he pinned me against the wall. I could feel my hole completely exposed, his hard cock rubbing up against it as he thrust against me.

"Tell me what you want," he said gruffly.

"You know what I want," I groaned, reaching my hand down to slip him inside me.

He grabbed my wrist with his hand and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"I wanna hear you say it," he said.

I knew from his story how much he loved hearing me say those words. And I had to admit, I loved to say them. After all, they would always be true, no matter how mad I was at him.

"I want you inside me, Colin."

He grinned, then kissed me on the lips. I could feel his hand reach down towards his cock, pressing the head of it up against my hole. He slipped in so easily it was like he was coming home.

My eyes rolled in the back of my head as I adjusted to his thickness. God, I thought the thing was going to destroy me the first time he fucked. But my body was so turned on that it stretched to accommodate him, making way for him to take his rightful place inside me.

It was even more natural now, the way my hole widened to allow the invasion. I had always thought of myself as a pretty good bottom, but Colin made me feel like it was my fucking calling. There was no pain with him, and very little discomfort. I took him with ease and with the desperate hope that he would never leave.

He pushed deeper into me as I slid further down his cock. He was still holding me up against the wall, his hands on my ass as I held on with my hands wrapped around the back of my neck. Finally I found my ass resting fully on his pelvis. My own dick was rock hard, leaking against Colin's abs. He lifted his hand to his mouth and licked it, then reached down to stroke me.

"Fuck, baby that feels so good," I said as he stroked me. He was thrusting his cock up into me in slow, short movements that matched his strokes perfectly. He handled me like a fine-tuned machine. It was like he knew exactly what buttons to press, exactly how to make me feel good.

Every time I got too close to the edge he would ease up—kissing my neck, rubbing my nipples with his thumb, stifling my moans by shoving his fingers in my mouth. I rolled my eyes into the back of my head, completely content to give myself over to his edging.

"Look at me," he said in a low growl.

I opened my eyes to see a look of pure unadulterated desire on his face. I could see the sweat beading on his forehead, dripping down into those thick black eyebrows. His eyes were piercing me just as deeply as his cock, looking through into my soul. He slammed his hips up against my ass, causing me to cry out.

"I want you looking in my eyes when I cum inside you," Colin said.

That was enough to do it for me. My breathing got heavier as he stroked me faster and faster, bringing me to the boiling point.

"I'm... gonna cum..." I whimpered as his hand flew up and down my leaking cock.

I cried out as I began to shoot, my cock spurting out all over Colin's chest. He grinned, not breaking eye contact with me as he rubbed my sensitive cock.

"That's it, baby, cum for me!" he shouted as I coated us both in my sperm. "Oh fuck, oh baby... I'm gonna..."

His jaw dropped as he began to shoot inside me. I could feel each spurt of his cock, throbbing as he buried it deep inside my hole. We stared at each other the whole time, not daring to look away.

It was always such an intimate act, being bred by Colin. But to do it while looking into each other's eyes was on a whole other level. We were claiming each other. It was like he had described it in his version of our first time together: we were changing each other in a way that we could never go back from.

He staggered backward, still holding me as he brought us back over to the cot. He laid me down on the bed, his body on top of mine and his cock still buried inside me. He kissed me deeply as I ran my hands along his back. I put my hands on his ass cheeks and pushed against them, pulling him deeper into me. I didn't want him to leave.

He broke the kiss and put his forehead against mine, his hand brushing my cheek.

"I'm serious, you know," he said. "I'm going to get you out of here."

I smiled. "I know," I said, rubbing his back.

"And I need you to promise me something. If you get a chance to escape again, without me, then I need you to take it. Don't come back for me. I need to know that you're safe."

I smiled sadly, reaching up and brushing back his hair with my hand.

"I'm sorry, Colin," I said. "But I can't promise you that."

"Zach-"

"I'm not going to leave you here," I said firmly. "We are both going to get out of here. And then you are going to spend the rest of your life making all of this up to me."

I grinned. Colin's face melted into a goofy smile until he started kissing me all around my face, making me laugh. Finally he rested his head against my shoulder, squeezing me tightly.

"I hope you're right," he said.

I held him in my arms, staring up at the ceiling.

"Of course I am," I said, sounding a whole lot surer than I felt.