Seducing the President's Son Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what's that?"

He brushed his fingertips slowly across my arm, making the little hairs on my arm stand up.

"I'm gonna take you out on a date. A real one, not a fake culty one. I'm gonna buy you flowers, because you deserve to feel special. And I'm gonna woo you."

"Oh, you're gonna woo me, huh?"

He nudged me, smiling at me playfully. "I don't know if you're ready for that. You've only seen my wooing skills at like, 50%. I'm gonna get you to come home with me too, just you wait. I'm very persuasive."

He leaned in, rubbing his nose against my neck.

"Oh really?" I asked softly.

He reached down and grabbed my cock, stroking it softly. "Really. And once I have you in my bed, I'm gonna tease you all night long. I'm gonna bring you so close, right up to the edge-"

He squeezed my cock as he stroked me, making me moan. "-and then I'm gonna pull back, make it last a little longer."

He let go of my cock, lifting his hand to my face to stroke my cheek.

"Then what?"

He smiled, taking his hand away from his face and reaching it down towards his cock.

"Then, just when you're begging for me to let you cum, I'm gonna slide inside you..."

I could feel the head of his cock pushing up against my hole. I moaned as I felt it pop in.

"...and I'm gonna make love to you, just like I did the first time. Only this time, I won't be holding anything back. It'll be all me."

He started pumping in and out of me, slowly opening me up and making my toes curl with pleasure. I could feel the scratch of his pubic hair bumping up against my butt as he bottomed out inside me. He kissed my ear, nibbling the lobe as he continued to violate me.

"Oh... fuck me, Colin," I moaned, reaching back to spread my cheeks open and offer him easier access.

He picked up the pace of his thrusts, his hand gripping my waist as he pumped into me. I moaned louder and louder as I felt his hard cock hitting something deep inside me. Sex with Colin always felt so natural, so effortless. He knew how to take care of me, how to be rough and gentle at the same time so that I was always guessing what he would do next.

Colin rolled me over onto my stomach and started fucking me into the bed. He reached down and grabbed my cock, rubbing the head in his palm as he slammed his hips against me. It was the perfect stimulation to coincide with the pleasure I was feeling in my ass. His hand on my dick and his cock in my ass were working together to drive me towards an orgasm that felt like it was going to tear me apart.

"You feel so fucking good," I moaned as I felt his chest on my back, his hips slamming into me again and again.

"I love your hole, baby," he whispered in my ear. "So warm... so wet... so fucking tight..."

"Cum for me," I moaned. "I want you to breed me, Colin."

I leaned back to kiss him, our tongues intertwining as we continued our sexual congress. His hand on my dick was making me close to cumming. I could feel his breathing getting heavier as we continued kissing. He opened his mouth, panting as he started to unload inside me.

I reached my hand down to my cock to finish myself off as I felt spurt after spurt of his cum fill me. By the time the pulsing of his cock began to diminish, my orgasm was in full force, covering the cot underneath me with cum. He kept his dick buried inside me as I came, kissing my neck as I shuddered underneath him.

We lay there for a moment afterwards, neither of us willing to detach from the other. I would have laid on that cot for the rest of my life if I could have. I closed my eyes and felt myself drifting off, Colin's warm body still covering me as I began to fall asleep.

I woke up a few hours later to find Colin fast asleep next to me. I turned to look at his sleeping face. I still couldn't get over how striking his features were. His jaw was so rigid it looked like it was cut from glass. He had these thick eyebrows and jutting cheekbones that normally made him look so moody and enigmatic. But now, asleep next to me, he looked like an innocent little boy.

I ran my finger across his cheek. He stirred in his sleep, inhaling deeply. I felt my heart sink at the thought of what might befall him if we weren't able to escape tomorrow. What would I do if something happened to him? I didn't know if I could live in a world without Colin in it. Then again, I didn't know if I was going to live at all.

I curled up next to him, closing my eyes as I rejoined him in dreamland.

After we both woke up from our midday nap, we spent the rest of the day plotting out our escape plans. Once we made it out onto the roof, we were going to try and make our way over to the side of the house where the garage was. Colin said that the garage door had been open from the outside when he was first brought in, so we could only hope that it would still be open for us to make our way inside after we'd climbed down off the roof.

As for what we did once we got in the garage, we weren't quite sure. We were hoping that we would be able to take the guard by surprise, since he wouldn't be expecting us to come from outside. And, if our plan worked, then we would have a gun with us as well.

But we didn't know if he would have the keys to one of the cars on him or whether or not they were kept somewhere else. We were both aware of the fragility of our plan, but it was the only idea we had, and we needed something to hold onto. By the time nightfall rolled around, we were both in agreement. The plan would work. It had to.

The next morning I awoke early. I got up and began to pace around the room, unable to quell the nerves that had been on high alert since I first opened my eyes. Colin sat up, rubbing his eyes as he watched me pace.

"It's gonna be okay, Zach," he said.

I turned to him with a look of fear in my eyes. "I don't know if I can do this."

Suddenly there was the sound of keys rattling in the door. We turned to see Jeff opening the door.

"Which one of you wants to shower first?" he asked.

"Can we shower together?" asked Colin.

He grimaced. "No. Gross. Just... one of you goes and then the other."

"You don't have to be homophobic," I said. "Besides, it'll be easier for you if you take us at the same time."

He rolled his eyes. "Fine. But no funny business. Now come on, I gotta go into town soon."

I followed him out of the door and up the steps, with Colin following shortly behind me. I could feel my heartbeat in my throat as we walked up towards the second floor bathroom. I knew the plan inside and out, but knowing it and doing it are two different things.

When we got to the bathroom door, my hands were shaking. Jeff opened it and beckoned me inside.

"Come on, you've got 10 minutes. Let's go."

I walked past him, then turned and kneed him as hard as I could in the groin.

Jeff doubled over in pain, grabbing his crotch as Colin came up from behind him and put him in a chokehold. Jeff reached up to try and pull Colin's arm away, but Colin's grip was as tight as a vice.

I reached my hand around behind Jeff and ran it along his lower back, looking for the gun. I found it tucked into his waistband. I pulled it out and took a step back, watching as Jeff slowly started to lose consciousness.

Colin slumped down to the floor with him as he passed out. He continued to hold his neck for another few seconds to make sure he was really out.

"Colin, I think he's good," I whispered. "Now come on, we've gotta hurry."

Colin pulled him inside the bathroom as I shut the door behind us. He leaned him up against the wall as I set the gun on the ground, grabbed the wastepaper basket and planted it in front of the window. I quickly got to work peeling away the caulk with the toothpaste tube. Colin had done a decent job of it yesterday, managing to remove most of it. I scraped away the remaining bits, my heart running a mile a minute.

"How's it coming?" asked Colin. He was keeping one eye on Jeff and one eye on me.

"I think I've got it!" I said. I pushed against the left side of the glass, shoving it slightly out of the frame as the right side of the glass twisted inward. I pushed harder until there was about a gap the size of an inch between the glass and the frame. I reached my hand in and grabbed the window pane, trying to wiggle it out of the frame without breaking it.

"Be careful!" said Colin. "We can't make any noise."

After a few minutes' effort, I finally managed to dislodge it without breaking it. I pulled the glass back into the bathroom and set it down on the sink.

"Help me up," I said to Colin.

He came up behind me and grabbed my sides, hoisting me up towards the window. I put my arms through it, trying to pull myself through and out onto the roof. I could feel my shoulders hitting the sides of the window frame.

"Can you fit?" asked Colin.

I grunted, trying to squeeze myself through. My shoulders were burning from rubbing up against the frame. I tried to tuck them in, but I could only make myself so small.

"It's not working," I said frantically.

"Maybe if you-"

"It won't fit!" I said as I lowered myself back into the room. "It's not working, I'm trying but it's not." I was getting more and more frantic at this point, tears coming to my eyes as I felt myself panicking. "And you're bigger than me, so if I won't fit you're not gonna fit. And then they're gonna kill you and I'm gonna be sold to the Russians-"

"Hey hey hey," said Colin. "That's not gonna happen."

He wrapped his arms around me. I put my head against his chest, tears springing to my eyes.

"There's no way out, Colin. We're trapped."

I looked up at him to see him staring behind me. I turned to see Jeff standing up slowly, his gun pointed straight at us.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" he asked.

Colin got in front of me. "We're getting the fuck out of here, Jeff. And you're gonna let us."

Jeff scoffed. "Jesus, Colin. What do you think he's gonna do if he finds out you're trying to escape again?"

"He's already gonna kill me! What else can he do to me that he hasn't done already?"

"I brought you here so he could talk some sense into you," said Jeff. "I wasn't trying to deliver you to your death. He shook his head. "It doesn't have to be like this, man. Just... just tell him you were fucked up. Tell him you're sorry, he'll let you come back-"

"I'm not going back," said Colin. "I'd rather let him kill me than give that monster my soul."

Jeff gestured the gun at me angrily. "This is all his fucking fault! If he hadn't have poisoned your mind-"

"He didn't do anything," said Colin. "He's a victim in all this. I'm the one who betrayed him, who led him into this pit of vipers in the first place. And now I'm getting him out. Please, Jeff. Let us go."

Jeff put the back of his hand against his forehead, his face screwing up in pain. "I can't let you go, man. We need him. If we don't get this money... we're over, dude. I don't like it either, but we have to put the group before ourselves."

"I can't do it," said Colin.

"Why? What's so fucking special about him?"

Colin looked at me, his face growing soft as he grabbed my hand. "I already told you. I love him. I love him and I can't go back... I can't ever go back."

I squeezed his hand, then turned to Jeff. "Jeff," I said evenly as I stepped in front of Colin and approached him.

He lifted the gun at me warily. I lifted my hands slowly in front of me as a show of peace.

"You don't have to do this. You know this is wrong. Somewhere deep inside you is a voice screaming that this is not okay. That's the part of you that's still in there. The part of you that he can never touch. Please, listen to it. It's not too late."

I was standing a foot away from Jeff at that point. His hand was shaking as it held the gun. Despite my fear, I wouldn't allow myself to look away from him. He didn't look away from me either.

"What... what are you even gonna do? Just go off into the jungle again?" he asked after a moment.

I looked back at Colin. "We were gonna steal a car."

Jeff scoffed. "Good luck with that. There's a gate blocking off the road towards the villa. A guard monitors who comes and goes, you wouldn't be able to get past it."

"Well, we have to try," said Colin. "Please, man. Just let us go."

Jeff stared at us for a moment. "If you're gonna escape, you'll need to stay hidden."

"Are you going to help us?" I asked cautiously.

Jeff looked at Colin. "I can't let Dominus kill you. I don't care if you're an apostate. You're my brother."

He lowered the gun, then lumbered over towards Colin and put his arms around him.

Colin stiffened up. I could see the anger in his face, the hatred for the man who had betrayed him. But after a moment, his face softened just a bit as he patted Jeff on the back.

"Thank you," he said as Jeff pulled away. "You're doing the right thing."

"I'm not so sure that's true," said Jeff. "Come on. Follow me."

He opened the door and led us out. We crept down the stairs behind him as he went on ahead to see if anyone was coming. He got to the base of the stairs and looked around, then waved us forward. We followed him through the back hallway towards the east side of the house. There was no one around, but we traveled as quietly as possible.

We turned the corner and approached a door on the right. "Wait here for a second," said Jeff. "I'm gonna distract the guard while you hide in the trunk of my car."

"You expect me to get back in that trunk after last time?" asked Colin angrily.

"You don't have a choice, man," said Jeff. "Now listen. When you hear me cough, that means the coast is clear. I'll leave the car unlocked so you should be able to open it from the outside and climb inside. Then I'll drive us out of here."

He nodded at us, then opened the door. Colin and I pressed ourselves against the wall as we watched him enter the garage.

"Hey man," we heard him say to the guard after the door closed. We put our ears against the door, trying our best to listen for his cough. We could hear muffled conversation, but only a few words here and there. My heart was pounding in my chest, hoping that no one would come along in the hallway and catch us out here.

Suddenly we heard Jeff cough loudly. Colin and I looked at each other, then pried the door open and crept into the garage.

We could see Jeff and the guard standing over in the corner, their backs to us. "You okay man?" asked the guard, patting Jeff on the back as he coughed.

"Yeah, man. Just a tickle in my throat," said Jeff. He gestured towards the back wall. "But yeah, he wants to set up shelving over here. I'm headed to the store to pick up the supplies now."

There were three cars in the garage that we could see: a Bentley, a Mercedes, and an old Nissan Versa that I assumed was Jeff's. Colin grabbed my hand and pulled me over towards the back of Jeff's car. He quickly popped the trunk and helped me inside, then climbed in after me. He closed it quietly after us.

The light was coming in through the empty hole where the brake light used to be before Colin kicked it out. Colin put his arms around me and held me tightly. I held my breath, trying not to make a sound as we listened to Jeff and the guard outside.

"All right, I'm gonna head out," we heard Jeff say.

"You sure you're alright? You seem a little off."

I squeezed Colin's arm, my heart pounding in my chest.

"I'm good, man. Just getting a cold I think."

"Got it. Well, could you pick up some La Croix while you're in town?" asked the guard. "I'm fucking dying in this heat."

"You got it, man," Jeff said as he got in the car. We felt the car shake slightly as he closed the door, then felt the rumbling underneath us as it started up. The car slowly began to move, headed out of the garage and into the driveway.

I was trying to keep my face away from the hole in the brake light to avoid being seen, but I could still see the villa behind us as we drove away. My heartbeat was going a mile a minute as I watched it recede into the background.

After a minute, the car slowed to a stop. I assumed that we must be at the gate that Jeff had talked about. I tried my best to hear what Jeff and the guard were saying, but their voices were too muffled under the sound of the engine. I buried my face against Colin's chest. He squeezed me tighter.

"It's gonna be okay, baby," he said.

After what felt like an eternity, the car began to slowly roll forward. I looked out the hole to see the gate closing behind us as we drove down the road and away from the villa.

After a few minutes on the road, the car slowed to a stop. I heard the car door slam, then the sound of footsteps. Finally the trunk opened, the sunlight streaming in as Jeff stood there in front of us.

We crawled out, stepping out onto the road. Colin grabbed me and pulled me in for a kiss. I wrapped my arms around him, tears coming to my eyes as we stood there.

"We did it," I said.

"I fucking love you," said Colin.

I looked up at him and laughed, my eyes full of tears. "I love you too, Colin Baker."

"Come on, we need to hurry," said Jeff. "Get in the back."

Colin grabbed my hand and opened the door to the backseat, helping me in before climbing in after me. Jeff got back in the front seat and drove away.

I continued holding Colin's hand in the car, my mind racing with all sorts of emotions. I was giddy with excitement from having escaped, yet terrified of what could go wrong. We weren't home free yet, not until we were safe with the authorities.

"Where is the police station?" I asked.

"There's one a few blocks into town, right near the paint store" said Jeff. "It should be just a 20 minute drive."

We continued driving for several minutes, the road beginning to go from gravel to paved as we got closer to the city. As the city came into view, I began to feel my heart get lighter.

Then I heard the sound of the engine behind us. I turned to see a car speeding towards us. My heart sank when I recognized the Mercedes from the garage. The car came racing down the street at what had to be 80 miles per hour.

I turned back to Jeff. "Go go go, they're coming!"

Jeff put his foot down on the pedal, sending the car lurching forward. "Fuck!" he shouted. "They must have noticed you were gone from the basement."

We began to gather speed, but not nearly at the rate the other car was going. Jeff's old car was no match for the Mercedes. I watched in terror as it gained on us.

I grabbed onto Colin, bracing myself for the impact. We jolted forward as the car rammed us from behind, nearly sending us off the road. Jeff tried his best to course correct, but ended up sending us too far in the other direction.

"Watch out!" I yelled, too late.

We swerved off the road, careening off towards the trees. Jeff tried to control the direction of the car with the wheel, but it was out of his hands at this point. Colin and I watched helplessly as we sped through the forest towards the wall of trees that were swiftly approaching. I pulled my head into my knees and closed my eyes, bracing myself for the inevitable impact.

The crash was so loud it was sickening. I could feel my body jerking roughly against the seatbelt as the car came to a sudden halt, having smashed against a tree. I was temporarily discombobulated, my head spinning from the crash.

I could feel Colin's hand on my arm, bringing me back to the real world. Liquid was dripping into my eyes as I blinked away blood. I lifted my hand to my head in pain.

I could see Jeff in the driver's seat, his head slumped over. I couldn't tell if he was unconscious or dead.

"Zach..." said Colin weakly.

I turned to see him sitting next to me, his leg pinned between the front passenger seat and the floor of the car. I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt, then scrambled to unbuckle his.