Seducing the President's Son Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colin lost himself in a haze of lust, his body enjoying the prostate stimulation despite the strangeness of being fucked. He relaxed his mind and his body, allowing himself to enjoy the feeling of Zach's dick in his ass. He reached down and rubbed the head of his cock in the palm of his hand, providing the perfect balance of stimulation to both penis and prostate.

"I could get used to this," thought Colin. "Not that I'm EVER telling Zach that."

Zach was moaning loudly at this point, unable to hold back for long with the tightness of Colin's hole. "I'm getting close," he said breathlessly. "Where do you want me to cum?"

"Just breed me," moaned Colin.

"Yeah?" said Zach as he picked up the pace of his thrusts.

"In for a penny, in for a pound, right?"

Zach grabbed Colin's ass cheeks and held them tightly, keeping Colin's ass steady as he fucked him. He quickly went tumbling over the edge, his cock shooting its seed into his boyfriend's virgin ass as he cried out. He slammed his hips against Colin's ass one, two, three times before collapsing against him, exhausted from the effort.

Colin was still stroking himself as his boyfriend filled him with cum, growing close to his own orgasm. His breathing became stilted as he grunted and shot on the bed underneath him.

The two boys lay there for a moment, their bodies still joined. Zach ran his fingers along Colin's arm, kissing him softly on the neck. Colin turned his head to look at Zach.

"So?" asked Zach nervously. "Did you like it?"

Colin smiled slowly, then nodded. "It was fucking intense," he laughed.

Zach pecked him on the lips, then rolled off of him to lay down next to him.. "See! I told you you'd like it."

"I wouldn't wanna do it every day," said Colin, laying on his side and running his fingers through Zach's beard.

"Only on Christian holidays," said Zach, winking.

"But I can see the appeal."

"Good. I wanted you to like it. I mean, I wanted to fuck you regardless, but I really was hoping you'd enjoy it."

Colin rolled his eyes, then smiled. "You know I would do anything for you, baby. And not just because of everything that happened. I know that I've still got a ways to go to make it up to you. I would do anything for you because I love you and I want you to be happy."

"I am happy," Zach said softly. "But I don't need you to do whatever I say out of guilt, or as penance, or whatever you think you owe me. All I need is for you to be honest with me, always. No matter what."

Colin grinned, a movie star smile if there ever was one. "I promise to always be honest with you, Zachary Nelson."

He was still running his fingers through Zach's beard. Zach grabbed his fingers and kissed them. "Then that's enough for me."

And it really was.